Webmasters
• Christian Guestbooks
• Banner Exchange
• Dynamic Content

Subscribe to our Free Newsletter.
Enter your email address:

ChristiansUnite
Forums
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 18, 2024, 08:00:53 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Our Lord Jesus Christ loves you.
286798 Posts in 27568 Topics by 3790 Members
Latest Member: Goodwin
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  ChristiansUnite Forums
|-+  Fellowship
| |-+  Just For Women (Moderator: admin)
| | |-+  Women sufferings and infidelity
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Women sufferings and infidelity  (Read 1678 times)
sadashivan

I'm a llama!

View Profile
« on: August 24, 2005, 07:34:28 AM »

Her dreams of marriage and collected marriage values disintegrate when she finds her husband/partner is sharing with others what was meant for her. The partner is her/his own property and dignity that she does not want to loose. Her man for her is everything, whatever kind he is, she manages and sacrifices to get along as long as he is honest and dependable. Infidelity by her man is attack on her marital status and is suicidal for her:
•   She looses the trust and dependability; who would she trust when own man has cheated. She is devastated sensitively and mentally. She leads her tensed life with grieving emotions would be enough to develop mental and physical deceases.
•   Both partners believe sexual partner as a personal valuable asset that demonstrates dignity and pride. A sexual partner is most valued partner becomes own dignity thus loosing partner is loosing dignity.  Unfaithfulness of the partner is an insult to the personal values.  So the matter becomes unbearable and embarrassment if partner’s sexual attraction goes into others hands is shameful and loosing self-respect.
•   Her financial and other security is at risk. For a woman, her male partner is her security and safety. In addition, for a woman who is dependent, her man is the economic security. Her man shares her necessities, burdens, takes responsibilities of her, and kids. When he is there she is totally worry free.
•   Loss of the best and emotional friend/partner she got. She, as she wished could share with partner her sentiments, anger, sorrow and everything of her was for her mental relief, what she cannot share with unknown. So is an emotional attack on her.
•   For a woman it is pride when her man is around her. Absence of the partner results loneliness, which she would hate more than anything. Loneliness exists when is unable to share personal thoughts and sentiments with reliable person, is like killing self.
•   She/he is not worried of her/his relation out side marriage rather what worries him/her is loosing emotional attachment woven during the whole episode.   So more than the security she looses the emotional values she possessed and shared. Security is for survival and emotional attachment is for the energy she needs for existence. That is why women feel totally distressed when her man deceives.
•   For a man his woman is his dignity and for a woman her man is her dignity and identity. Her man is her identity as father of her children. Her man is her identity as her security.

Living and sharing together is attachment of both souls they unknowingly build. Feeling of oneness contributes to energetic atmosphere. Feeling of meant for each other with who can fight, love, share, capitulate, expect, involve sentimentally and etc; all attachments are disintegrated when one cheats. Woman is more touching as uses heart more than the brain to visualize so is intolerable for her that her man shares his life with other woman too.
« Last Edit: August 24, 2005, 08:23:20 AM by blackeyedpeas » Logged
scared

I'm a llama!

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: December 13, 2005, 08:01:11 AM »

I hope you are still using this board. I really ned help here.
I feel like I am dying. I found out, in June, my husband had been unfaithfull for a year. Their baby is due this month. He is working so hard at putting things back together. I have never seen hi, so comitted. I know I will never love another. I am so scared. Sometimes I think the pain is stronger than the love. But then I am still here, so I know it can;t be.I really need someone who has been here and has seen complete restoration. I don;t feel like anyone can understand.I have never hurt so much in all my life.
TalkerCat
Gold Member

ON FIRE FOR THE LORD!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: December 15, 2005, 03:15:06 PM »

Dear Scared,

I am here for you.  If you wish to discuss this privately, I have sent you a private message including my email address.  If you want to post in the forum, that's great too because we're all here for you - I will check back for your posts.

In the meantime, email me at talkercatbiscuits@yahoo.com

Blessings -

TalkerCat
Gold Member

ON FIRE FOR THE LORD!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: December 17, 2005, 04:14:30 PM »

HELLO?!  Sister "Scared"?  I've been watching for your posts and waiting for an email . . .  I hope you're OK!  I'm thinking of and praying for you.  Please let me know how you're doing . . .

Blessings -

Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

More From ChristiansUnite...    About Us | Privacy Policy | | ChristiansUnite.com Site Map | Statement of Beliefs

Copyright © 1999-2019 ChristiansUnite.com. All rights reserved.
Please send your questions, comments, or bug reports to the