Webmasters
• Christian Guestbooks
• Banner Exchange
• Dynamic Content

Subscribe to our Free Newsletter.
Enter your email address:

ChristiansUnite
Forums
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 29, 2024, 04:19:35 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Our Lord Jesus Christ loves you.
286809 Posts in 27568 Topics by 3790 Members
Latest Member: Goodwin
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  ChristiansUnite Forums
|-+  Fellowship
| |-+  You name it!! (Moderator: admin)
| | |-+  Our own CU awards 2005
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 26 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Our own CU awards 2005  (Read 32158 times)
Shammu
Global Moderator
Gold Member

B(asic) I(nstructions) B(efore) L(eaving) E(arth)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #45 on: September 30, 2005, 07:15:02 PM »

Most likely to drop a conversation in the middle: Allinall  Tongue

Ok.  Name just one conversation I've dropped right smack dab in the middle of?  Go ahead!  I'm waaaaaaiiiiiting??

(BTW - I am kidding  Cheesy)
Sorry Allinall, I just can't help myself. Wink President Bush's approval rating drops Cheesy

Eeeewwwwwwww...K.  Strike that.  Reverse it.  Name just one time I've dropped a conversation in the middle of it!  Hahahaahaaa!  There.  Beat that one Mr. "I'll just take the blatantaly obvious blunder Allinall made and exploit it till he cries like a baby in his coffee cup"...!

BTW, nice graphic on your name.  I'm likin' it!   Cheesy
Thank you, Bronzesnake did the graphics. Okay now, naming just one time you've dropped a conversation in the middle of it, is easy. Cheesy The All-Out Allinall Thread Boosting Post Grin

Ok.  So that's one!  BTW, I stopped that one for two reasons:

1.  All y'all hijacked my thread and ended up with higher post ratings than me.  I'm bitter.   Cheesy Grin

2.  There's like 31 pages in it man!  I've got ADD!  I lose it after the second page!

Where were we?   Grin
Un huh, right, that is not a good excuse. Wink Okay here, is another one then. Dead. Doornail Dead., and that wasn't hijacked! Cheesy

Hmmmm...would you believe "the Devil made me do it?"   Grin
Nope! Grin Grin Tongue Tongue Grin Grin

Would the fact that I'm busy at work and live in a house full of estrogen be a good excuse?  

ADD, dead, doomail dead, the devil made me do it.................
Hmmmm, now it's a hormonal imbalance! Grin

I know, whats next? Cheesy

Ok.  Here's the best one yet.  I get abducted by aliens and repeatedly have my memory erased...

I'm just quoting because I think the quote box looks cool.

Like looking down on a tower from above.
Cool!  Cool

Allinall
Gold Member

HE is my All in All.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #46 on: September 30, 2005, 11:55:31 PM »

Ok.  Name just one conversation I've dropped right smack dab in the middle of?  Go ahead!  I'm waaaaaaiiiiiting??

Sorry Allinall, I just can't help myself. Wink President Bush's approval rating drops Cheesy

Eeeewwwwwwww...K.  Strike that.  Reverse it.  Name just one time I've dropped a conversation in the middle of it!  Hahahaahaaa!  There.  Beat that one Mr. "I'll just take the blatantaly obvious blunder Allinall made and exploit it till he cries like a baby in his coffee cup"...!

Thank you, Bronzesnake did the graphics. Okay now, naming just one time you've dropped a conversation in the middle of it, is easy. Cheesy The All-Out Allinall Thread Boosting Post Grin

1.  All y'all hijacked my thread and ended up with higher post ratings than me.  I'm bitter.   Cheesy Grin

2.  There's like 31 pages in it man!  I've got ADD!  I lose it after the second page!

Where were we?   Grin
Un huh, right, that is not a good excuse. Wink Okay here, is another one then. Dead. Doornail Dead., and that wasn't hijacked! Cheesy

Would the fact that I'm busy at work and live in a house full of estrogen be a good excuse?  

Ok.  Here's the best one yet.  I get abducted by aliens and repeatedly have my memory erased...
Nope, that won't work. You are a Christian. Cheesy

HEY!! Little green men with probes keep abducting me, and I am a Christian!  That's my story and I'm stickin' to it.   Grin

"that I may know him and the power of his resurrection, and may share his sufferings, becoming like him in his death"
Shammu
Global Moderator
Gold Member

View Profile WWW
« Reply #47 on: October 01, 2005, 01:23:30 AM »

Where were we?   Grin

HEY!! Little green men with probes keep abducting me, and I am a Christian!  That's my story and I'm stickin' to it.   Grin

I think your friend wants a ride, Allinall.

Allinall
Gold Member

HE is my All in All.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #48 on: October 01, 2005, 11:16:10 PM »

Where were we?   Grin

SEE!!!! THOSE GUYS ARE MY FRIENDS!!! THE LITTLE YELLOW GUYS!!! *Whispers* They don't have probes!  But they do have an uncanny habit asking for rides...

"that I may know him and the power of his resurrection, and may share his sufferings, becoming like him in his death"
Shammu
Global Moderator
Gold Member

View Profile WWW
« Reply #49 on: October 02, 2005, 12:29:22 AM »

Where were we?   Grin

SEE!!!! THOSE GUYS ARE MY FRIENDS!!! THE LITTLE YELLOW GUYS!!! *Whispers* They don't have probes!  But they do have an uncanny habit asking for rides...
[size=12]WHAT, I CAN"T HEAR YOU RIGHT. YOU SAID THEY DO HAVE A UNCANNY HABIT, ASKING FOR RIDES?[/size] Cheesy

Soldier4Christ
Global Moderator
Gold Member

One Nation Under God

View Profile
« Reply #50 on: October 02, 2005, 12:50:26 AM »

Where were we?   Grin

[size=12]WHAT, I CAN"T HEAR YOU RIGHT. YOU SAID THEY DO HAVE A UNCANNY HABIT, ASKING FOR RIDES?[/size] Cheesy

What that you said, DW? I couldn't hear for all the yelling.  Grin Grin

Joh 9:4  I must work the works of him that sent me, while it is day: the night cometh, when no man can work.
Shammu
Global Moderator
Gold Member

View Profile WWW
« Reply #51 on: October 02, 2005, 01:01:43 AM »

Where were we?   Grin

What that you said, DW? I couldn't hear for all the yelling.  Grin Grin
Oh sorry about that Pastor Roger. Wink I just wanted to make sure I heard Allinall correctly. Grin Grin

Allinall
Gold Member

HE is my All in All.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #52 on: October 03, 2005, 12:20:06 AM »

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.  Wise guys eh?!   Grin

Soldier4Christ
Global Moderator
Gold Member

One Nation Under God

View Profile
« Reply #53 on: October 03, 2005, 12:23:47 AM »

Nyuk Nyuk Nyuk Nyuk

Joh 9:4  I must work the works of him that sent me, while it is day: the night cometh, when no man can work.
Shammu
Global Moderator
Gold Member

View Profile WWW
« Reply #54 on: October 03, 2005, 01:09:53 AM »

Nyuk Nyuk Nyuk Nyuk

JudgeNot
Gold Member

Jesus, remember me... Luke 23:42

View Profile WWW
« Reply #55 on: October 03, 2005, 02:25:36 AM »

Allinall said way back up there about a dozen or so posts:
I do, however, need a son...

Dude!
This is your LUCKY day!  I’ll be your son! Smiley

Hey – I’m “done-growed-up”, so you don’t even have to worry about going through the severe lower back pain of raising me.  

Just think - no 3 AM feeding, no “burp-up” down your back, and you’ll never have to lecture me about skid-marks in the under-drawers.  That’ll all be behind us. (choke)  (Ha-ha!  I kill me!)  Lips Sealed

Yep – we can skip all that.  All you have to do is start sending me money NOW.  I’ll PM you my mailing address.

Thanks DAD!  Smiley
JudgeNot

PS – and Dad – if you ever get into serious trouble you know all you have to do is call me.  Just give me your location and I’ll call 911 for you.  I’ll PM you my private 17 digit access line and 10 character alpha-numeric passcode to leave me a voice mail.  

PSS – please PM me a valid card number and expiration date… my fridge is really empty…  Have you seen gas prices lately???!!!

PSSS – Sorry about the front of the car.  But it’s not all that bad – just the quarter panel, hood and bumper (headlight and radiator).  But not to worry - we were real lucky – even the arresting police officer said so.  He said “You’re lucky no one was killed.”  Must be the luck of us Irish, huh Dad?  

PSSSS – Dad – did I mention the car insurance may be going up?  
 Grin

Covering your tracks is futile; God knows where you're going and where you've been.
JPD
nChrist
Global Moderator
Gold Member

May God Lead And Guide Us All

View Profile
« Reply #56 on: October 03, 2005, 09:28:13 AM »

Grin   Grin   Grin  ROFL! - JudgeNot - You're Killin' Me!   Grin   Grin   Grin

Shammu
Global Moderator
Gold Member

View Profile WWW
« Reply #57 on: October 03, 2005, 09:02:02 PM »

Yep – we can skip all that.  All you have to do is start sending me money NOW.  I’ll PM you my mailing address.

Thanks DAD!  Smiley
JudgeNot

PS – and Dad – if you ever get into serious trouble you know all you have to do is call me.  Just give me your location and I’ll call 911 for you.  I’ll PM you my private 17 digit access line and 10 character alpha-numeric passcode to leave me a voice mail.  

PSS – please PM me a valid card number and expiration date… my fridge is really empty…  Have you seen gas prices lately???!!!

PSSS – Sorry about the front of the car.  But it’s not all that bad – just the quarter panel, hood and bumper (headlight and radiator).  But not to worry - we were real lucky – even the arresting police officer said so.  He said “You’re lucky no one was killed.”  Must be the luck of us Irish, huh Dad?  

Grin
Seems like I heard some of this, about a month and a half ago. Roll Eyes

Allinall
Gold Member

HE is my All in All.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #58 on: October 04, 2005, 11:55:58 AM »

Dude!
This is your LUCKY day!  I’ll be your son! Smiley

Hey – I’m “done-growed-up”, so you don’t even have to worry about going through the severe lower back pain of raising me.  

Just think - no 3 AM feeding, no “burp-up” down your back, and you’ll never have to lecture me about skid-marks in the under-drawers.  That’ll all be behind us. (choke)  (Ha-ha!  I kill me!)  Lips Sealed

Thanks DAD!  Smiley
JudgeNot

Grin

DUDE!!!![/i] Now that's just funny!  Man that gave me a much needed laugh.  And no.  I'm not adopting you.   Grin

Seriously, I've gotta 7 year old and a 4 year old.  Both, obviously, girls.  The oldest is a blonde to the core.  Every joke fits, God love her.   Smiley  The other is "street smart."  She gets basic life things like cake.  The 7 year old is book smart and gets messed up with life situations.  Needless to say, I'm sincerely concerned about the teenage years.  Money, cars, BOYS and the like.  God help me!!!!!

Thanks for the laugh, "son."   Cheesy

Shammu
Global Moderator
Gold Member

View Profile WWW
« Reply #59 on: October 04, 2005, 01:45:59 PM »

And now the big moment has finally arrived.................. Drum roll please.........................................

No, no, no, not the snare drum!

Best Voter award: Sapphire W34P0N

NEW Best Posts with Music:  Patzt

Winner of the most encouraging award: Tie chris, blackeyedpeas, Dreamweaver, Pastor Roger

Winner of the least encouraging award: Silver clones we keep banning  Tongue

NEW: Most sarcastic poster:  Sapphire W34P0N, JudgeNot

NEW  AWOL:  Sincereheart, Shylynne, Symphony, Tigerlily, Petro, Saved_4ever, Royo, Forrest

Most MIA poster: Paul2, Evangelist, Asaph

Consistently shortest posts: Reba, Sapphire W34P0N

Consistently longest posts: Bronzesnake, DreamWeaver

Biggest words award:  JudgeNot

Congeniality award: Kris777, chris

NEW: ACLU Covert Op (NOT!):  JudgeNot Grin

Most inconsistent user of the question mark: Sapphire W34P0N

Most edifying poster: arunangelo, Whitedove, Ollie, Pastor Roger

Most comforting poster: ZakDar, 2nd Timothy

Least punctuation in a post: Reba

Poster with the most thumbs up: Sapphire W34P0N

Best "teenager" in the forum:  Jemidon2004

Cool new people awards: RhondaR, Billie Southard

Most likely to drop a conversation in the middle: Allinall Tongue

Most special award: Pastor Roger

Who is a posting nut: Blackeyedpeas

Funniest Poster: JudgeNot, Willowbirch

Best newbie, in the past year: ZakDar

NEW: Official Spellchecker:    Cris Cheesy

Lets give a hand, to all the winners. Those of you that didn't make the winning list, are still winners! For we believe in Jesus.

Till next year, same Christians Unite channel, same Christians Unite time, (or theres about) if the Lord Jesus is willing.

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 26 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

More From ChristiansUnite...    About Us | Privacy Policy | | ChristiansUnite.com Site Map | Statement of Beliefs

Copyright © 1999-2019 ChristiansUnite.com. All rights reserved.
Please send your questions, comments, or bug reports to the