Webmasters
• Christian Guestbooks
• Banner Exchange
• Dynamic Content

Subscribe to our Free Newsletter.
Enter your email address:

ChristiansUnite
Forums
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 29, 2024, 04:58:23 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Our Lord Jesus Christ loves you.
286808 Posts in 27568 Topics by 3790 Members
Latest Member: Goodwin
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  ChristiansUnite Forums
|-+  Fellowship
| |-+  You name it!! (Moderator: admin)
| | |-+  Our own CU awards 2005
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 26 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Our own CU awards 2005  (Read 32155 times)
Allinall
Gold Member

HE is my All in All.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #30 on: September 29, 2005, 01:23:45 PM »

Has Bronz been on lately?

No Kris. Brother Bronze is in the hospital again.

Prayers goin' up now.   Smiley

"that I may know him and the power of his resurrection, and may share his sufferings, becoming like him in his death"
Allinall
Gold Member

HE is my All in All.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #31 on: September 29, 2005, 01:24:32 PM »

DISCLAIMER:[/u]  I do not have ADD.  I was making a humerous excuse to get out of facing my faulty memory problem.

That sounds more like old age syndrome.  Lips Sealed Lips Sealed  Cheesy Cheesy

I'm not old.  I'm middle aged!   Grin

"that I may know him and the power of his resurrection, and may share his sufferings, becoming like him in his death"
Shammu
Global Moderator
Gold Member

B(asic) I(nstructions) B(efore) L(eaving) E(arth)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #32 on: September 29, 2005, 09:58:34 PM »

DISCLAIMER:[/u]  I do not have ADD.  I was making a humerous excuse to get out of facing my faulty memory problem.

Thats old, according to the children on the boards! Wink Grin Grin

Shammu
Global Moderator
Gold Member

View Profile WWW
« Reply #33 on: September 29, 2005, 10:00:24 PM »

Most likely to drop a conversation in the middle: Allinall  Tongue

Ok.  Name just one conversation I've dropped right smack dab in the middle of?  Go ahead!  I'm waaaaaaiiiiiting??

(BTW - I am kidding  Cheesy)
Sorry Allinall, I just can't help myself. Wink President Bush's approval rating drops Cheesy

Eeeewwwwwwww...K.  Strike that.  Reverse it.  Name just one time I've dropped a conversation in the middle of it!  Hahahaahaaa!  There.  Beat that one Mr. "I'll just take the blatantaly obvious blunder Allinall made and exploit it till he cries like a baby in his coffee cup"...!

BTW, nice graphic on your name.  I'm likin' it!   Cheesy
Thank you, Bronzesnake did the graphics. Okay now, naming just one time you've dropped a conversation in the middle of it, is easy. Cheesy The All-Out Allinall Thread Boosting Post Grin

Ok.  So that's one!  BTW, I stopped that one for two reasons:

1.  All y'all hijacked my thread and ended up with higher post ratings than me.  I'm bitter.   Cheesy Grin

2.  There's like 31 pages in it man!  I've got ADD!  I lose it after the second page!

Where were we?   Grin
Un huh, right, that is not a good excuse. Wink Okay here, is another one then. Dead. Doornail Dead., and that wasn't hijacked! Cheesy

Hmmmm...would you believe "the Devil made me do it?"   Grin
Nope! Grin Grin Tongue Tongue Grin Grin

Allinall
Gold Member

HE is my All in All.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #34 on: September 29, 2005, 10:35:51 PM »

And just what do these children know about age?  Hmmmmmmm?Huh??  Grin

Allinall
Gold Member

HE is my All in All.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #35 on: September 29, 2005, 10:37:39 PM »

Ok.  Name just one conversation I've dropped right smack dab in the middle of?  Go ahead!  I'm waaaaaaiiiiiting??

Sorry Allinall, I just can't help myself. Wink President Bush's approval rating drops Cheesy

Eeeewwwwwwww...K.  Strike that.  Reverse it.  Name just one time I've dropped a conversation in the middle of it!  Hahahaahaaa!  There.  Beat that one Mr. "I'll just take the blatantaly obvious blunder Allinall made and exploit it till he cries like a baby in his coffee cup"...!

Thank you, Bronzesnake did the graphics. Okay now, naming just one time you've dropped a conversation in the middle of it, is easy. Cheesy The All-Out Allinall Thread Boosting Post Grin

1.  All y'all hijacked my thread and ended up with higher post ratings than me.  I'm bitter.   Cheesy Grin

2.  There's like 31 pages in it man!  I've got ADD!  I lose it after the second page!

Where were we?   Grin
Un huh, right, that is not a good excuse. Wink Okay here, is another one then. Dead. Doornail Dead., and that wasn't hijacked! Cheesy

Would the fact that I'm busy at work and live in a house full of estrogen be a good excuse?  

cris
Gold Member

I'm a llama!

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: September 29, 2005, 11:20:38 PM »

Where were we?   Grin

Would the fact that I'm busy at work and live in a house full of estrogen be a good excuse?  

ADD, dead, doomail dead, the devil made me do it.................
Hmmmm, now it's a hormonal imbalance! Grin

Shammu
Global Moderator
Gold Member

View Profile WWW
« Reply #37 on: September 29, 2005, 11:47:55 PM »

Hmmmmmmm, I guess more then you and I know. Wink

Shammu
Global Moderator
Gold Member

View Profile WWW
« Reply #38 on: September 29, 2005, 11:48:42 PM »

Where were we?   Grin

Nope, thats a bad excuse! Roll Eyes

Shammu
Global Moderator
Gold Member

View Profile WWW
« Reply #39 on: September 29, 2005, 11:49:10 PM »

Where were we?   Grin

I know, whats next? Cheesy

Allinall
Gold Member

HE is my All in All.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #40 on: September 30, 2005, 01:13:08 PM »

Where were we?   Grin

hehehe...hey!  You haven't lived with my wife and daughters!   Grin  I love them all dearly, and yes, I'm teasing.  I do, however, need a son...

Allinall
Gold Member

HE is my All in All.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #41 on: September 30, 2005, 01:14:18 PM »

Hmmmmmmm, I guess more then you and I know. Wink

Point.   Smiley

Allinall
Gold Member

HE is my All in All.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #42 on: September 30, 2005, 01:15:57 PM »

Where were we?   Grin

Ok.  Here's the best one yet.  I get abducted by aliens and repeatedly have my memory erased...

Sapphire W34P0N
Gold Member

We'll party like we're dead.

View Profile
« Reply #43 on: September 30, 2005, 04:30:33 PM »

Where were we?   Grin

Ok.  Here's the best one yet.  I get abducted by aliens and repeatedly have my memory erased...

I'm just quoting because I think the quote box looks cool.

Like looking down on a tower from above.
Shammu
Global Moderator
Gold Member

View Profile WWW
« Reply #44 on: September 30, 2005, 07:14:08 PM »

Where were we?   Grin

Nope, that won't work. You are a Christian. Cheesy

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 26 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

More From ChristiansUnite...    About Us | Privacy Policy | | ChristiansUnite.com Site Map | Statement of Beliefs

Copyright © 1999-2019 ChristiansUnite.com. All rights reserved.
Please send your questions, comments, or bug reports to the