Webmasters
• Christian Guestbooks
• Banner Exchange
• Dynamic Content

Subscribe to our Free Newsletter.
Enter your email address:

ChristiansUnite
Forums
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 04:51:51 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Our Lord Jesus Christ loves you.
286776 Posts in 27568 Topics by 3790 Members
Latest Member: Goodwin
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  ChristiansUnite Forums
|-+  Welcome
| |-+  Questions, help, suggestions, and bug reports (Moderator: admin)
| | |-+  Blog, blogs?
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Blog, blogs?  (Read 11194 times)
airIam2worship
Global Moderator
Gold Member

Early In The Morning I Will Praise The Lord

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: January 09, 2006, 09:28:33 AM »

Come to think of it didn't I hear in the news a couple of years ago that someone was just getting a letter mailed out during WW1??? I guess they were using BEP's Bats.   Grin

That might have been Beps letter?

Cheesy Cheesy

Grin Grin Grin

PS 91:2 I will say of the Lord, He is my refuge and my fortress: my God; in Him will I trust
Shammu
Global Moderator
Gold Member

B(asic) I(nstructions) B(efore) L(eaving) E(arth)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #31 on: January 09, 2006, 10:26:48 AM »

Smiley It's wonderful to see you Sister Maria!  I wonder if anyone remembers the 'carrier pigeon' ?!?  Huh

Praising His Name-

TalkerCat,

Grin  I'm still using carrier pigeons.

Would that have been Noahs?

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Well if not Noah, perhaps WW1? Wink Grin

Grin  Grin  Grin  Grin

Dreamweaver, thanks for trying to help me remember, but I think the last time I used my funny looking carrier pigeons was for the Roman Legions. Of course, I was extremely young at the time.

I was just reflecting on what a magnificent sight I must have been with my sword drawn, in full armor, and riding into battle on my Shetland pony.  Grin

BEPs, in case you haven't noticed, your carrier pidgeons look like bats, and the last I heard bats are blind, how would they know where to find you?   Grin Grin

nChrist
Global Moderator
Gold Member

May God Lead And Guide Us All

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: January 09, 2006, 09:13:22 PM »

Pastor Roger and Dreamweaver,

Brothers, first leave my dinosaur bone alone - that's my leg. Second, my letter is private, so leave it sealed.

Shammu
Global Moderator
Gold Member

View Profile WWW
« Reply #33 on: January 09, 2006, 09:17:15 PM »

Pastor Roger and Dreamweaver,

Brothers, first leave my dinosaur bone alone - that's my leg. Second, my letter is private, so leave it sealed.

Oops, to late it made good reading though...... "The Lord is my shepard, I shall not........" Sound familiar? Grin

nChrist
Global Moderator
Gold Member

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: January 09, 2006, 09:25:18 PM »

Come to think of it didn't I hear in the news a couple of years ago that someone was just getting a letter mailed out during WW1??? I guess they were using BEP's Bats.   Grin

Cheesy Cheesy

Grin Grin Grin

Sister Maria,

All I can tell you is that I'm just a youngster and my carrier pigeons' feelings are hurt that you are calling them bats. They are simply hi-tech, stealth carrier pigeons, and they have very sensitive feelings.

« Last Edit: January 10, 2006, 08:38:01 AM by blackeyedpeas » Logged

Soldier4Christ
Global Moderator
Gold Member

One Nation Under God

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: January 09, 2006, 09:33:51 PM »

Come to think of it didn't I hear in the news a couple of years ago that someone was just getting a letter mailed out during WW1??? I guess they were using BEP's Bats.   Grin

Cheesy Cheesy

Grin Grin Grin

Sister Maria,

All I can tell you is that I'm just a youngster and my carrier pigeons' feelings are hurt that you are calling them bats. They are simply hi-tech, stealth carrier pigeons, and they have very sensitive feelings.

Joh 9:4  I must work the works of him that sent me, while it is day: the night cometh, when no man can work.
Shammu
Global Moderator
Gold Member

View Profile WWW
« Reply #36 on: January 09, 2006, 09:39:06 PM »

Cheesy Cheesy

Grin Grin Grin

Sister Maria,

airIam2worship
Global Moderator
Gold Member

View Profile
« Reply #37 on: January 10, 2006, 08:15:48 AM »

Sister Maria,

[/quote]

I'm sorry BEPs I didn't realize that they had armor for homing pidgeons back then, that was before my time too  Grin Grin Grin

PS 91:2 I will say of the Lord, He is my refuge and my fortress: my God; in Him will I trust
Shammu
Global Moderator
Gold Member

View Profile WWW
« Reply #38 on: January 10, 2006, 09:56:59 AM »

Sister Maria,

I'm sorry BEPs I didn't realize that they had armor for homing pidgeons back then, that was before my time too  Grin Grin Grin
That was before my time as well.

nChrist
Global Moderator
Gold Member

View Profile
« Reply #39 on: January 10, 2006, 09:55:00 PM »

Sister Maria,

Hello Sister Maria,

Grin   Grin   Grin   I've upgraded them several times now, and I'm currently thinking about arming them with heat seeking missiles. The military has the predator, and I have my top secret Stealth Bats carrier pigeons.

airIam2worship
Global Moderator
Gold Member

View Profile
« Reply #40 on: January 10, 2006, 10:16:48 PM »

Hello Sister Maria,

Grin   Grin   Grin   I've upgraded them several times now, and I'm currently thinking about arming them with heat seeking missiles. The military has the predator, and I have my top secret Stealth Bats carrier pigeons.
Grin Grin Grin

airIam2worship
Global Moderator
Gold Member

View Profile
« Reply #41 on: January 11, 2006, 07:47:22 AM »

Grin Grin Grin

I borrowed a small paragraph from one of Pastor Roger's posts BEP's it's amazing Smiley  Our heavenly Father thought about it first, He saved you the trouble, 

Did you ever notice how sometimes big surprises can come in little packages? Well, such is the case of the surprising little bombardier beetle. The bombardier beetle is a small insect that is armed with an impressive defense system. Whenever threatened by an enemy attack, this spirited little beetle blasts irritating and odious gases, which are at 212ºF, out from two tailpipes right into the unfortunate face of the would-be aggressor.SEE?? now all you have to do is retire your old carrier pidgeons and get some beetles.  Cheesy

nChrist
Global Moderator
Gold Member

View Profile
« Reply #42 on: January 11, 2006, 08:43:31 AM »

I borrowed a small paragraph from one of Pastor Roger's posts BEP's it's amazing Smiley  Our heavenly Father thought about it first, He saved you the trouble, 

Did you ever notice how sometimes big surprises can come in little packages? Well, such is the case of the surprising little bombardier beetle. The bombardier beetle is a small insect that is armed with an impressive defense system. Whenever threatened by an enemy attack, this spirited little beetle blasts irritating and odious gases, which are at 212ºF, out from two tailpipes right into the unfortunate face of the would-be aggressor.SEE?? now all you have to do is retire your old carrier pigeons and get some beetles.  Cheesy

Sister Maria,

I don't watch a lot of television, but I do enjoy watching Animal Planet fairly often. I saw a program about these beetles, and they are truly amazing. They are just one example of God's amazing creation and the balance in nature placed there by the MASTER.

Cheesy  Maybe I could just forget about the heat seeking missiles and equip each one of the carrier pigeons with 6 bombardier beetles.

Love In Christ,
Tom

Psalms 24:1-2 NASB  The earth is the LORD'S, and all it contains, The world, and those who dwell in it.  For He has founded it upon the seas And established it upon the rivers.

airIam2worship
Global Moderator
Gold Member

View Profile
« Reply #43 on: January 11, 2006, 10:46:25 AM »

Sister Maria,

I don't watch a lot of television, but I do enjoy watching Animal Planet fairly often. I saw a program about these beetles, and they are truly amazing. They are just one example of God's amazing creation and the balance in nature placed there by the MASTER.

Cheesy  Maybe I could just forget about the heat seeking missiles and equip each one of the carrier pigeons with 6 bombardier beetles.

Love In Christ,
Tom

Psalms 24:1-2 NASB  The earth is the LORD'S, and all it contains, The world, and those who dwell in it.  For He has founded it upon the seas And established it upon the rivers.

Yes and Biological Weapons, should be replaced with bee hives filled with angry bees, and instead of tear gas,  use a skunk.  Grin Grin

Soldier4Christ
Global Moderator
Gold Member

One Nation Under God

View Profile
« Reply #44 on: January 11, 2006, 10:54:27 AM »

All this talk of birds, bugs and bioligical weapons kinda brings Revelations to mind. I wonder why that is??   Cheesy Cheesy

Joh 9:4  I must work the works of him that sent me, while it is day: the night cometh, when no man can work.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

More From ChristiansUnite...    About Us | Privacy Policy | | ChristiansUnite.com Site Map | Statement of Beliefs

Copyright © 1999-2019 ChristiansUnite.com. All rights reserved.
Please send your questions, comments, or bug reports to the