Webmasters
• Christian Guestbooks
• Banner Exchange
• Dynamic Content

Subscribe to our Free Newsletter.
Enter your email address:

ChristiansUnite
Forums
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 23, 2024, 07:35:35 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Our Lord Jesus Christ loves you.
286802 Posts in 27568 Topics by 3790 Members
Latest Member: Goodwin
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  ChristiansUnite Forums
|-+  Welcome
| |-+  About You! (Moderator: admin)
| | |-+  Generalized, Albeit Most Sincere Welcome
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Generalized, Albeit Most Sincere Welcome  (Read 3762 times)
Allinall
Gold Member

HE is my All in All.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #15 on: July 25, 2005, 11:29:32 AM »

Choco-Java!! HMMM! My favorite drink. Once in a while when my wife isn't looking I put a dap of whipped cream on top. (Shhh!)

I also wish to second blackeyedpeas sentiments.

"We wish everyone the blessings of God and hope that all enjoy sweet Christian fellowship here. We all say:

Thanks be unto God for His unspeakable GIFT, Jesus Christ, our Lord and Saviour Forever!"

Amen to that Pastor!   Smiley

"that I may know him and the power of his resurrection, and may share his sufferings, becoming like him in his death"
Allinall
Gold Member

HE is my All in All.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #16 on: July 25, 2005, 11:31:29 AM »

Mod squad?   I like it!  

Folks...just so you all know....we here at CU are not suffering from our second childhood.....We're enjoying every minute of it  Grin

Please, jump right in....I assure you the water is quite warm (no pun intended to DW...lol)

SEEEEE!!!! hehehehee

...second childhood?  My wife doubts I ever made it past my first... Grin

"that I may know him and the power of his resurrection, and may share his sufferings, becoming like him in his death"
Allinall
Gold Member

HE is my All in All.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #17 on: July 25, 2005, 11:39:45 AM »

Brothers and Sisters,

I was just giving thanks for the many sweet Christians here and for the fellowship God has allowed us to have.

I was also reflecting on the mistakes that I know that I've made in trying to serve the Christians here. I really don't know what else to do except to ask forgiveness and keep praying for guidance and wisdom to do and say the things that are the most pleasing to God. I also give thanks that I know Pastor Roger, Dreamweaver, and Bronzesnake feel the same way. We all love the LORD and want to serve Him.

YES!!! - we have many sweet Christians here on Christians Unite, and I give thanks for you. I have no doubt at all that God is being served here. I can't count the number of times that the post of a sweet Christian here helped me at just the right time and built me up in the LORD with exactly what I needed at the moment. I'm obviously thinking about our greatest riches, Spiritual Blessings in Christ. I know that others receive the same Blessing from God here.

Please just let me give all of our sweet Christians here a reminder. When you hear that small voice or feel led to do something here, DO IT! There is probably a brother or sister in Christ in need and waiting for what you've been led to do. OR, there may be a lost person who is desperate for what you have been led to do. So PLEASE!!, keep listening to the SPIRIT and know that a person who you might never talk with will be brought to Christ with what the LORD leads you to write.

Brothers and Sisters, I pray that many lost people keep reading the posts here. Many of those large numbers of guests we see listed will never join in here, but maybe they will do something that is much more important:  accept Jesus Christ as their Lord and Saviour because they heard the Gospel of the Grace of God here.

Dear Heavenly Father, we ask that you use Christians Unite for your Glory and your Honor forever. LORD, we ask that those hundreds of clicks every hour on the forum represent either the lost finding what they need to make their decision for Christ or Christians finding what they need for strength and building up. LORD, we ask for strength, guidance, and wisdom to do Your Will. LORD, we ask for help and guidance to have "Unity in the Spirit" and establish the "Bond of Peace" in Christian Love that you desire not just for your children, but our demonstration of Love to the lost. We ask these things in the precious name of our Lord and Saviour, Jesus Christ.  AMEN.

Love in Christ,
Tom

1 Peter 1:24-25 ASV  For, All flesh is as grass, And all the glory thereof as the flower of grass. The grass withereth, and the flower falleth:  But the word of the Lord abideth for ever. And this is the word of good tidings which was preached unto you.

AMEN!!!

Shammu
Global Moderator
Gold Member

B(asic) I(nstructions) B(efore) L(eaving) E(arth)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #18 on: July 25, 2005, 02:45:22 PM »

Hiy'all new type folks!  *Waves emphatically*  They call me the coffee man.  I've yet to understand why, but then I've never been a quick one.  Welcome to the boards!  Have fun, stay out of the water after DreamWeaver's been in (don't ask), and do whatever BEP tells ya cause he's armed.   Grin  If ya get a chance, happen by here and let me know a bit about yourself.  I could read your "hello" but I'm old and suffer from accute ADD.  You do the math.   Grin

Seriously, I have a heart for the Lord and for those who have His heart.  If I can help, let me know.  WELCOME!!!   Smiley

His,

Kevin
And may I add, beware of Frivolous Kevin, the coffee man Grin Now why shoulds they stay out of the water? Wink

Come now DW.  We all know the pool doesn't have a jet spa... Grin
No but the hot tub, sure does. Grin

nChrist
Global Moderator
Gold Member

May God Lead And Guide Us All

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: July 26, 2005, 05:47:01 AM »

Allinall Said:

Oh, Tom's not that scary!  And besides!  Flintlocks take even longer to load...  *Runs away*

Grin  Grin

Brother, I've got some friends who actually have flintlocks. It's  easier to keep your powder dry in the more modern models. That's a pretty serious hobby for some folks. Others are into a slightly more modern hobby involving black powder weapons. I've fired a couple of them, and they kick like a mule. I wouldn't have a clue about what caliber some of them would represent, but they are bad boys! At close range, it would almost be like someone thowing an engine block at you at high speed. Grin

Allinall
Gold Member

HE is my All in All.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #20 on: July 27, 2005, 02:58:04 PM »

Allinall Said:

Oh, Tom's not that scary!  And besides!  Flintlocks take even longer to load...  *Runs away*

Grin  Grin

Brother, I've got some friends who actually have flintlocks. It's  easier to keep your powder dry in the more modern models. That's a pretty serious hobby for some folks. Others are into a slightly more modern hobby involving black powder weapons. I've fired a couple of them, and they kick like a mule. I wouldn't have a clue about what caliber some of them would represent, but they are bad boys! At close range, it would almost be like someone thowing an engine block at you at high speed. Grin

Tell me about it!  That's why I like movies like Last of the Mohicans.  To have accuracy (not the Hollywood version, but accuracy nonetheless) like that is amazing.  At close range, forget it.  You're toast.  If I ever took up firearms collecting, it would be those!  

Shammu
Global Moderator
Gold Member

B(asic) I(nstructions) B(efore) L(eaving) E(arth)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #21 on: July 28, 2005, 12:40:55 AM »

Mod squad?   I like it!  

Folks...just so you all know....we here at CU are not suffering from our second childhood.....We're enjoying every minute of it  Grin

Please, jump right in....I assure you the water is quite warm (no pun intended to DW...lol)

SEEEEE!!!! hehehehee

I know I am inmy 2nd childhood. Grin

Allinall
Gold Member

HE is my All in All.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #22 on: August 01, 2005, 09:42:08 AM »

Mod squad?   I like it!  

SEEEEE!!!! hehehehee

I know I am inmy 2nd childhood. Grin

Grin

Pages: 1 [2] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

More From ChristiansUnite...    About Us | Privacy Policy | | ChristiansUnite.com Site Map | Statement of Beliefs

Copyright © 1999-2019 ChristiansUnite.com. All rights reserved.
Please send your questions, comments, or bug reports to the