Webmasters
• Christian Guestbooks
• Banner Exchange
• Dynamic Content

Subscribe to our Free Newsletter.
Enter your email address:

ChristiansUnite
Forums
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 24, 2024, 08:13:54 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Our Lord Jesus Christ loves you.
286804 Posts in 27568 Topics by 3790 Members
Latest Member: Goodwin
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  ChristiansUnite Forums
|-+  Theology
| |-+  Prophecy - Current Events (Moderator: admin)
| | |-+  BELIVERS IN THE TIME OF WRATH
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: BELIVERS IN THE TIME OF WRATH  (Read 2057 times)
teddybear
« on: July 18, 2003, 07:20:16 AM »

The Scriptures do not tell us much about believers in Christ during the time of the Tribulation,but what they do say both thrills and chills us.We thrill to the prophecies about millions of men and women coming to the Savior during this coming seven-year period of wrath-but a cold wind chills our soul when we read of the shocking persecution and martyrdom that will fill those years.Just consider a few prophesies from Daniel and Revelation;

Daniel 7;21-The same horn [the Antichrist] was making war against the saints,and orevailing against them.

Daniel 7;25-He...shall persecute the saints of the Most High,and shall intend to change times and law.Then the saints shall be given into his hand.

When He opened the fifth seal,I saw under the altar the souls of those who had been slain for the word of God and for the testimony which which they held.And they cried with a loud voice,saying,How long,O Lord,holy and true,until You judge and avenge our blood on those who dwell on earth? And a white robe was given to each of them,and ot was said to them that they should rest a little while longer,until both the number of their fellow servants and their brethren,who would be killed as they were,was completed.[Revelation 6;9-11].

It was granted to him to make war with the saints and to overcome them. [Revelation.13;7].

Then I heard a voice from heaven saying to me,Write;Blessed are the dead who die in the Lord from now on. Yes,says the Spirit,that they may rest from their labors,and their works follow them.[Revelation 14;13-14].

I saw the woman [the one-world church],drunk with the blood of the saints and with the blood of the martyrs of Jesus.And when I saw her,I merveled with great amazement.[Revelation 17;6

Several important points should be emphasized from these texts to help us understand God's program for His people during the Tribulation.

1.THE TRIBULATION WILL SEE A GREAT SOUL HARVEST.
2.GOD IS IN CONTROL.
3.THE DEATH OF A BELIEVER IS BLESSED.
4.GOD WILL AVENGE THE DEATH OF HIS CHILDREN.

GOD BLESS.
Brother Love
Gold Member

"FAITH ALONE IN CHRIST ALONE"

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 18, 2003, 07:45:38 AM »

Yes after the Rapture. I will be in Heaven.

Brother Love Smiley

THINGS THAT DIFFER By C.R. Stam
Read it on line for "FREE"

http://www.geocities.com/protestantscot/ttd/ttd_chap1.html

<Smiley))><
Hitch

I'm a llama!

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 19, 2003, 08:19:42 PM »

It hard to believe so many folks still fall for this. cracks me up.

H
Reba
« Reply #3 on: July 19, 2003, 10:26:00 PM »

The Scriptures do not tell us much about believers in Christ during the time of the Tribulation,but what they do say both thrills and chills us.We thrill to the prophecies about millions of men and women coming to the Savior during this coming seven-year period of wrath-but a cold wind chills our soul when we read of the shocking persecution and martyrdom that will fill those years.Just consider a few prophesies from Daniel and Revelation;

Daniel 7;21-The same horn [the Antichrist] was making war against the saints,and orevailing against them.

Daniel 7;25-He...shall persecute the saints of the Most High,and shall intend to change times and law.Then the saints shall be given into his hand.

When He opened the fifth seal,I saw under the altar the souls of those who had been slain for the word of God and for the testimony which which they held.And they cried with a loud voice,saying,How long,O Lord,holy and true,until You judge and avenge our blood on those who dwell on earth? And a white robe was given to each of them,and ot was said to them that they should rest a little while longer,until both the number of their fellow servants and their brethren,who would be killed as they were,was completed.[Revelation 6;9-11].

It was granted to him to make war with the saints and to overcome them. [Revelation.13;7].

Then I heard a voice from heaven saying to me,Write;Blessed are the dead who die in the Lord from now on. Yes,says the Spirit,that they may rest from their labors,and their works follow them.[Revelation 14;13-14].

I saw the woman [the one-world church],drunk with the blood of the saints and with the blood of the martyrs of Jesus.And when I saw her,I merveled with great amazement.[Revelation 17;6

Several important points should be emphasized from these texts to help us understand God's program for His people during the Tribulation.

1.THE TRIBULATION WILL SEE A GREAT SOUL HARVEST.
2.GOD IS IN CONTROL.
3.THE DEATH OF A BELIEVER IS BLESSED.
4.GOD WILL AVENGE THE DEATH OF HIS CHILDREN.

GOD BLESS.

What bible do you use?  Dan 7 21 in mine does not say antichrist?
missyann250

I'm a llama!

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 20, 2003, 12:51:31 AM »

.....he who laughs first, laughs last.  I don't think we should use intimidating statements when walking in love as Jesus says is the most important thing to do.  
    If you want to make a statement, hitch, or share something that you think might be beneficial, well, it sure wouldn't benefit if you first harden their heart(s).  You didn't mine, though.  I understand we all have to learn the whole day long, and humble ourselves when speaking of God's matters.  
By the way, have you learned yet to differenciate between the Judgment Seat of Christ and the Judgment Seat of God?
It's a very interesting study.  Maybe we all should open our hearts a little more for the Lord to lead us to the truth because the truth will set us free.  Yes, it would be a frightful thing if we were not saved from this tribulation period.  Yet, we are saved from this if we believe that Jesus is God's son.
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

More From ChristiansUnite...    About Us | Privacy Policy | | ChristiansUnite.com Site Map | Statement of Beliefs

Copyright © 1999-2019 ChristiansUnite.com. All rights reserved.
Please send your questions, comments, or bug reports to the