Webmasters
• Christian Guestbooks
• Banner Exchange
• Dynamic Content

Subscribe to our Free Newsletter.
Enter your email address:

ChristiansUnite
Forums
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 20, 2024, 08:17:50 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Our Lord Jesus Christ loves you.
286799 Posts in 27568 Topics by 3790 Members
Latest Member: Goodwin
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  ChristiansUnite Forums
|-+  Theology
| |-+  Prophecy - Current Events (Moderator: admin)
| | |-+  The Ark of the Covenant
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3] Go Down Print
Author Topic: The Ark of the Covenant  (Read 12004 times)
nChrist
Global Moderator
Gold Member

May God Lead And Guide Us All

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: August 17, 2005, 09:27:51 PM »

Brothers,

I doubt there will be any coverage at all from the liberal news media. It might also be surprising to find out how many Christians really don't know or don't care what the Ark of the Covenant may represent in end of this age events.

I would also share the concerns of Brother Paul. Regardless of how things fit together, we know that it won't slow or hasten the fulfilment of prophecy by a second.

I don't read it very often, but I have a free access subscription to the Jerusalem Post. There are really some interesting stories there, and they are written from a totally unique perspective. They do have regular stories on the Temple Mount and other topics that relate to end of age.

Love In Christ,
Tom

Psalms 23:6 NASB  Surely goodness and lovingkindness will follow me all the days of my life, And I will dwell in the house of the LORD forever.

Shammu
Global Moderator
Gold Member

B(asic) I(nstructions) B(efore) L(eaving) E(arth)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #31 on: August 21, 2005, 12:53:14 AM »

August 14th is the day to watch.

I guess it wasn't time yet. Wink

savah

I'm a llama!

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: August 31, 2005, 06:08:01 PM »

I once read on an archaeologic  website that the Arc of the Covenant was discovered by Ron Wyatt, a christian archaeologist.He also claimed to have found Noah's Arc.
And at Calvary he found some blood of Jesus!!

Can anyone tell me if this is the truth or a hoax?

God bless,

savah Angry
Soldier4Christ
Global Moderator
Gold Member

One Nation Under God

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: August 31, 2005, 06:15:04 PM »

It hasn't been proven as truth or hoax. No one else has been able to see it. Ron Wyatts explanation for that was that he asked God to reveal it to him before he died but that because it wasn't time for it to be revealed to the world that no one else would be able to see it.

We won't know if it is true until they are actually found and revealed to the world.

Joh 9:4  I must work the works of him that sent me, while it is day: the night cometh, when no man can work.
savah

I'm a llama!

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: August 31, 2005, 06:34:12 PM »

Thank you Pastor Roger.
Well, hoax or not, I think Ron Wyatt was a sincere christian. :

savah)
Soldier4Christ
Global Moderator
Gold Member

One Nation Under God

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: September 12, 2005, 01:53:38 AM »

Well, the word is out. Vendyl Jones did not find the Ark on Aug 14th. He now claims that he was misquoted on this date. An excerpt from his web site:

Correction...
Regarding Arutz Sheva article Kabbalist Blesses Jones: Now´s the Time to Find Holy Lost Ark, published May 20, '05 / 11 Iyar 5765

Armed with this and other blessings, Jones is now excited to uncover his life's pursuit. He believes the ark will be discovered by Tisha B'Av (Aug. 14), a day of repeated tragedy in Jewish history. Most notably, it is the anniversary of the destruction of both the First and Second Holy Temples.

Since returning from Israel, Vendyl has answered many letters and phone calls, asking about this date. He has also addressed this in his various classes via PalTalk. We were not initially aware how widespread this statement has become, quoted in many newspapers throughout the Jewish world. Of course it has caused a lot of excitement. However, Vendyl was slightly, but significantly, misquoted. What he actually said was that it would be very appropriate IF he could discover the Ark by Tisha B’Av. At this time it is obviously not going to happen. However, as soon as the funding permits, he will be in Israel to drill the bore hole and proceed with the dig to uncover the Tabernacle and the Ark. We are hoping that this will be in September.

So now here we are in the middle of Sept and no updates yet. I wonder what we will hear in Oct on this?

Joh 9:4  I must work the works of him that sent me, while it is day: the night cometh, when no man can work.
Shammu
Global Moderator
Gold Member

B(asic) I(nstructions) B(efore) L(eaving) E(arth)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #36 on: September 12, 2005, 02:03:07 AM »

Well, the word is out. Vendyl Jones did not find the Ark on Aug 14th. He now claims that he was misquoted on this date. An excerpt from his web site:

Correction...
Regarding Arutz Sheva article Kabbalist Blesses Jones: Now´s the Time to Find Holy Lost Ark, published May 20, '05 / 11 Iyar 5765

Armed with this and other blessings, Jones is now excited to uncover his life's pursuit. He believes the ark will be discovered by Tisha B'Av (Aug. 14), a day of repeated tragedy in Jewish history. Most notably, it is the anniversary of the destruction of both the First and Second Holy Temples.

Since returning from Israel, Vendyl has answered many letters and phone calls, asking about this date. He has also addressed this in his various classes via PalTalk. We were not initially aware how widespread this statement has become, quoted in many newspapers throughout the Jewish world. Of course it has caused a lot of excitement. However, Vendyl was slightly, but significantly, misquoted. What he actually said was that it would be very appropriate IF he could discover the Ark by Tisha B’Av. At this time it is obviously not going to happen. However, as soon as the funding permits, he will be in Israel to drill the bore hole and proceed with the dig to uncover the Tabernacle and the Ark. We are hoping that this will be in September.

So now here we are in the middle of Sept and no updates yet. I wonder what we will hear in Oct on this?

Indiana Jones found, the Ark of the Covenant. So why can't Vendyl Jones? Huh  *Snicker* Grin

Soldier4Christ
Global Moderator
Gold Member

One Nation Under God

View Profile
« Reply #37 on: September 12, 2005, 09:17:48 AM »

Correction...

Indiana Jones found, the Ark of the Covenant. So why can't Vendyl Jones? Huh  *Snicker* Grin

Cheesy Cheesy Grin Grin

Because he's not  Cool Cool Cool Cool ?

Pages: 1 2 [3] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

More From ChristiansUnite...    About Us | Privacy Policy | | ChristiansUnite.com Site Map | Statement of Beliefs

Copyright © 1999-2019 ChristiansUnite.com. All rights reserved.
Please send your questions, comments, or bug reports to the