Webmasters
• Christian Guestbooks
• Banner Exchange
• Dynamic Content

Subscribe to our Free Newsletter.
Enter your email address:

ChristiansUnite
Forums
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 19, 2024, 12:28:49 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Our Lord Jesus Christ loves you.
286798 Posts in 27568 Topics by 3790 Members
Latest Member: Goodwin
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  ChristiansUnite Forums
|-+  Fellowship
| |-+  What are you doing? (Moderator: admin)
| | |-+  The Holy Ghost Has Been Moving In Me!
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: The Holy Ghost Has Been Moving In Me!  (Read 4830 times)
sabrina

Let the work I've done speak for me........

View Profile
« on: May 24, 2005, 01:50:29 PM »

Well I ve been at the church that I am at now for some 13years more or less I stopped counting long ago.  When I came there I went straight to the chior because I love to sing the songs of Zion.  While there I have undergone many changes, but I have always been creative.  Recently I was asked to get the Easter skit together for the kids.  I was suppose to have help......the persons involved did nothin.  But the holy ghost got in me and whooooo!  Man all I can tell you is that they ( the kids) did a wonderful job.  Then the kids asked the pastor for a Drama ministry.....the holy ghost still working with me.......put in my soul this urge to work with these kids and form the first ever Drama ministry for our church.  To the point that I started researching the ministry and found all this stuff........took it to the pastor.  Now we are trying to form this ministry.  I'm so excited about it....I'm a firm believer that there is something for everyone to do in the Lord's house.  All you have to do is pray about it and the Lord will answer.....you just have to be ready to recieve the answer....and move on it....you know be obident!  Well we are still in the pre start up stage and it hasn't been pretty the devil will come after you when you try to do something worth while for the Lord's people.....I feel drama is just another way to get the word out to the people....those who are not receptive to the music ministry and even the preacher preaching.......drama may do the trick.  The purpose is served and the children as well as adults have an outlet where they can be someone else if not for just 30 mins....which ministers to them as well.  What turns me on about the whole thing is the creative aspect.........and my contribution in the vineyard.

Im so excited about this I'm about to burst!!!!!!  Can't wait to get started.  Any other Drama Ministery person out there.....Holar back!  and everyone continue to be Blessed.
2nd Timothy
Gold Member

Resident Meese Master

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 26, 2005, 04:53:39 PM »

Sabrina, I don't believe I've had the privaledge of welcoming you to CU....Welcome!

I sense your excitment and share your joy with what God is doing with you and His calling for you!   May God richly bless you and others through His ministry in your life!

Thanks for sharing!

Grace and Peace!

Tim

Enslaved in service to Christ
sabrina

Let the work I've done speak for me........

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 27, 2005, 08:05:13 AM »

Thank you 2nd Timothy......I really like what you guys got going here.....in fact I don't know of any other sites like this one.  I just wish there was a way to see who is online when you come in to these rooms for chat and maybe, we would be able to carryon a more real time conversation.  But everything gets better with time.......How long do you have to be doing this to reach your level?  
2nd Timothy
Gold Member

Resident Meese Master

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 27, 2005, 09:27:45 AM »

I really like what you guys got going here.....in fact I don't know of any other sites like this one.

Sabrina, this site has a unique blend of Christians from many backgrounds.   With any family we have our trying moments, but there is truly a wonderful group here who love the Lord.   I know I have been blessed to be a member here, and I am sure you will too.   Smiley

I just wish there was a way to see who is online when you come in to these rooms for chat and maybe, we would be able to carryon a more real time conversation.

Actually, if you scoll down to the bottom of the main page you will see a list of who is currently online.   I don't believe there is a way to kow who is looking at which thread, but at least you can see whos around.

How long do you have to be doing this to reach your level?  

I'm not quite sure I understand your question here.   If you mean experience in using the board, its pretty easy once you get the hang of things.   If you mean the stars under the user name, pay no mind to those....it just shows those of us who probably talk more than we should.   Wink

Grace and Peace!

Tim

Enslaved in service to Christ
GKB

MY GREATEST SEEK, IS TO KNOW JESUS MORE

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 03, 2005, 01:13:54 AM »

sabrina, i used to head up the drama ministry, and you are right, it should always be thought of as a tool for evangelism. if you do it in that spirit, it will bless new comers and everyone else... so i pray that the lord will bless you in the ministry thats been assigned to you.
Praise1

I'm a llama!

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 04, 2005, 10:45:48 PM »

I have been at my church for ten years.I was brought up Baptist.I was in the backslidden state for some years.When I recommited myself to Christ,I changed to Evangelis.I feel that Evangelis witness more than Baptist(no offense).Evanglize means to spread the Word of God.My church has street evangelize,and door to door.I am on the greeters ministry,I welcome the vistors with a hug and a God bless you,I make them feel welcome to come back.I am also an the prison ministry,every third Sunday after church,we go our adopted prison,in Phila.We sing songs,read the Bible,share testimonies.There has been a lot of people in prison who have got saved.We think we are giving them something,but we get alot from them.I also Smiley teach the new members Bible class.God is ready working in my life,so that I can help others to come to Jesus Christ.
God Bless

I can do all things through Christ who strengths me.
Philippians 4:13-No Prayer No Power,No Power No Prayer.
TalkerCat
Gold Member

ON FIRE FOR THE LORD!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: December 17, 2005, 04:20:20 PM »

Smiley Hello Sabrina! Isn't God awesome?  When we learn to live and work for Him, he repays us with joy!  The joy of doing for others . . . and you sound like your cup runneth over!

Blessings -

Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

More From ChristiansUnite...    About Us | Privacy Policy | | ChristiansUnite.com Site Map | Statement of Beliefs

Copyright © 1999-2019 ChristiansUnite.com. All rights reserved.
Please send your questions, comments, or bug reports to the