Webmasters
• Christian Guestbooks
• Banner Exchange
• Dynamic Content

Subscribe to our Free Newsletter.
Enter your email address:

ChristiansUnite
Forums
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 03:36:24 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Our Lord Jesus Christ loves you.
286776 Posts in 27568 Topics by 3790 Members
Latest Member: Goodwin
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  ChristiansUnite Forums
|-+  Prayer
| |-+  Prayer Requests (Moderator: admin)
| | |-+  Street Ministry Under Attack please Pray 4 Us
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Street Ministry Under Attack please Pray 4 Us  (Read 1110 times)
Rev Chris

View Profile
« on: May 12, 2005, 01:09:02 PM »

brothers and sisiters in Christ Jesus, Psalms Church of the Street in Sacramento is under attack. We have been growing im the number of volunteers and in the number of lost souls we are reaching. We have been taking the lost off of the streets and putting them in recovery programs and jobs more now than ever before. We have been blessed with equipment, free space to assemble and prepare the food that we are being blessed with, and good weather to witness in. With all that God has put in to our Ministry don't you know that old satan is really put off. Last week I had a presentation dinner to go to for Nehemiah Christian Academy where I teach, while I was at the dinner a large disagreement erupted between people at the Ministry and the conclusion was that they were going to split the program, some going one way some going another way and some just going. the Pastor at the church that was letting us use their kitchen was upset at that the actions of the volunteers and now wants to rethink their participation. My mother church now wants to rethink their position, and I don't know what even happened. When I contact the people they respond with I DON'T WANT TO TALK ABOUT IT. When I went to talk to the Minister who is the adviser with my mother church he started into an incoherent disertation on Capitalism vrs. Communism and a market driven society, and how it is not in the Bible that we should care or he the poor. I know that this is just satan trying to disrupt andstop the work we are doing. Please pray for the volunteers to see what God wants and asks from us, please pray for me to have the strength and wisdom to get through this, and most of all pray for God's will to be done here in Sacramento Ca. Thank you for your support and prayers.

May God Keep You;
Reverend Christopher Garrett
Shammu
Global Moderator
Gold Member

B(asic) I(nstructions) B(efore) L(eaving) E(arth)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: May 12, 2005, 01:13:23 PM »

Praying for you, and your Psalms Church of the Street, Rev Chris.

Resting in the arms, of the Lord.
Bob

Matthew 5:44 But I say unto you, Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you;

2nd Timothy
Gold Member

Resident Meese Master

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 12, 2005, 03:36:23 PM »

Rev Chris, praying that God will lead and give you His wisdom regarding this.

Grace and Peace!
« Last Edit: May 12, 2005, 03:37:03 PM by 2nd Timothy » Logged

Tim

Enslaved in service to Christ
felix102

Jesus Christ is Lord!

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 13, 2005, 02:48:15 AM »

Hey brother, in Christ we have already conquered!

It seems like talking to them is not really working and everything is in chaos. But have faith and be strong in it. You are perfect where you are...it may seem you are unable to do anything but it is through this that God will supply you with grace. We more than conquer these things in Christ and we can do all things in Christ (romans 8:37, phil 4:13). Christ is your grace, He is your strength and wisdom. Trust in Him with all your heart.

God has His will for Sacramento Ca. The gates of hades shall not prevail against it! Even though Satan is working to disrupt the entire congregation take heart; Satan can not disrupt God's work. So just keep your heart pure to God because it is God operating in you. It is God who is really doing the work (phil 2:13). Even if all the volunteers leave and it is just you; God's work can still be done through one man.
AJ

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 13, 2005, 11:27:19 PM »

Praying the lord will lead brother.
john14.6

God loves HIS people!

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 14, 2005, 02:04:32 AM »

Rev Chris, we will pray for you.... always remember to put God with high reverence in all your doing....Churches nowadays faces many troubles like churches during Paul. Only they were ceasing in preaching the Gospel....

God bless!
alma

The best thing you can give to someone is chance.....
jive4005

God has your back!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: May 22, 2005, 07:43:37 AM »

Great and true Abba... I come to You with joy and sure knowledge that You are You. I come holding my salvation in Christ Jesus and in His name asking Your power and truth fall upon Rev. Chris this very hour. That his spirit shall see clearly Your wish and intent in this thing. I know You shall not tarry and that You bless Rev. Chris indeed. I thank You Lord for Your every wonder and unfailing patience and love. Amen

Pastor J

Are you really living the Christian life?
jive4005@hotmail.com
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

More From ChristiansUnite...    About Us | Privacy Policy | | ChristiansUnite.com Site Map | Statement of Beliefs

Copyright © 1999-2019 ChristiansUnite.com. All rights reserved.
Please send your questions, comments, or bug reports to the