Webmasters
• Christian Guestbooks
• Banner Exchange
• Dynamic Content

Subscribe to our Free Newsletter.
Enter your email address:

ChristiansUnite
Forums
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 08:52:42 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Our Lord Jesus Christ loves you.
286776 Posts in 27568 Topics by 3790 Members
Latest Member: Goodwin
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  ChristiansUnite Forums
|-+  Theology
| |-+  Prophecy - Current Events (Moderator: admin)
| | |-+  Dreams on dying "prophetic" baby/toddler, grey-headed men, black goat and goat
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Dreams on dying "prophetic" baby/toddler, grey-headed men, black goat and goat  (Read 1019 times)
prophet_india

I'm a llama!

View Profile WWW
« on: May 12, 2005, 05:40:53 AM »

A dear sister, namely, Judy Hoy, emailed the following dreams to me for interpretation:

First dream

"I was in a room with a bunch of women and there was a baby born, not sure who was the mother, but saw one woman that I thought should be the mother.  

This baby was born, full term, actually seemed to be fat and healthy, dark hair, a boy, his umbilical cord was cut, but was not shriveled as of yet but was fat and seemed to be healthy. His skin seemed to be peeling, like a baby who was born overdue.

I asked these women to feed the baby and not one of them would feed him, and then I asked one of the ladies to make his bed so she did, making it with the soft blankets on the bottom right on the bottom and putting a plastic sheet over top of it all and then someone placed this wee baby boy in a plastic bag, face first. I saw it, took the baby out quickly, and put my lips on his and breathed into his mouth to resuscitate him. I held him and he smiled at me. He seemed to recognize me. End of dream"

Interpretation:  

The baby boy is typical of the prophetic child in the Body of Christ. He needs to be nurtured with the milk i.e. the right type of doctrines. Under your instructions, the women took care of this baby. Women are symbolical of the female ministries in the Body of Christ who take care of and nurture the prophetic child.  The female ministers are "pastors and teachers" in the churches.  Since the pastors and the teachers do not take care of this prophetic child, his skin started to peel. "These women" did not feed the baby.  It is a very dangerous sign.  You have a ministry to take care of this young child. You have to breathe life into this dying child. It will be possible if you recognize this prophetic child in the Body of Christ. Of course, you have to tell "one of the ladies" to make his bed. One of the ladies listened to you and did make the bed. There are some pastors and teachers in the Body of Christ who will listen to you. You have to tell them about the need to "make a bed".  The prophetic child needs a place in the local churches. You have a major role to perform on this prophetic child because this child is dying. It needs to be resuscitated immediately.  This can be done only by an apostle or a prophet.  

Second dream

I was sleeping and dreamed that I was in a big restaurant and many people were there who were eating and then there was a long seat where many were sitting, seemingly waiting to eat. I was sitting there holding a boy, a toddler in my lap and all of a sudden I heard this noise, and a black widow spider was coming very fast along a web from the front of the restaurant right towards this toddler on my lap and it bit him.  

I took this injured little boy and laid him on a blanket or something on the floor and was trying to help him and I asked those around me to call 911 to get the paramedics here to help him as this was such a serious injury and would be fatal if not helped quickly. Not one in that place would help at all and the little boy was developing a fever and getting sicker by the second. His little face was so flushed. Then I woke up but when I woke up I was weeping so hard that I had to ask my husband to pray for me right then and there. I wept so hard. It still causes me to weep when I think of that little hurting boy.

End of dream.

Interpretation:  

There was a big restaurant where the people were eating and there was a long queue of people to eat.  Today, the people of God want to eat only and not to give. They covet material blessings in their lives but they do not want to share their blessings with others, especially, the poor saints in the Body of Christ. The boy toddler is symbolical of a growing prophetic toddler in the Body of Christ. The spider is likened to the Antichrist.  The Antichrist did attack this toddler. These days, we can find that in many churches and missions, the ministers stifle the voice of dissent that emanates from the people endowed with the prophetic ministry. It is the cunning Antichrist who uses these ministers of God to attack this prophetic toddler. As the prophetic voice is suppressed, the young prophet ultimately succumbs to the pastoral dictates and stops operating the prophetic ministry. This is what happens in the Body of Christ today. The person who saw this dream in fact wept so hard. Today, we have to weep before God for preserving this prophetic toddler in our midst.

Third dream  

About a month ago, I dreamed of a big home, lots of windows, no glass in the windows, no curtains in it and I was in the bathroom right beside a sunken tub which had no water in it yet. I saw these grey headed men walking around the house repeatedly past the open windows from left to right.  They seemed to me to be of Middle Eastern descent.  All of a sudden a boy, maybe 12-13 years of age was in the bathtub and then I woke up.

Interpretation:

The grey headed men of "Middle Eastern descent" are a type of the elders or pastors of a local church.  The Middle East is known for its continual war for territory and violence. The rulers of the Middle East are thus earthly-minded. Today, we find many pastors are earthly minded. They want their congregations to serve them but they do not serve their congregations through sacrifices and services. The big home with lots of windows, etc. is typical of a pastoral ministry. The bath room has a sunken tub which had no water in it yet. This shows that the believers in this local church are not being filled with the Holy Spirit in their daily lives and do not live a holy life. The bathtub has no water in it. A youth was in the bathtub.  There are many young people in this church. They are in a church which has no water in its bathtub. Though there were many windows, there was no glass at all. Windows are without glass. God is sending His messages to this church through many windows. But the thieves can also enter this church through the windows because there is "no glass". It is an open window without any protective glass. This church needs to have "prophetic messages" to protect the sheep from the attack of the Antichrist. The glass is  the "apostolic and prophetic covering" for a local church. The windows through which the messages are being given to this church need to come through the scanner of "apostles and prophets". There are no curtains also. The pastors have to cover their sheep with "curtains". Curtains are symbolical of a prayer covering for the sheep.  The secrets or the weaknesses of a particular sheep should not be disclosed. The pastor or the elder concerned should cover the private lives of their sheep with "curtains"

Fourth dream

Just a few weeks ago, I lay down on the couch for a little nap as I was getting up so early and I was working hard and just needed a little power nap. We live in a home which we use as a main door the door off our back side of our home, through our laundry room and we have a front door which we never use at all.

I opened the front door and saw a black goat jumping up and down on pure white snow.  I felt that my husband was outside and this goat was trying to stop him from coming inside the house (even though in the natural, my husband would never use the front door). I never actually saw my husband out there but that was my feeling.  I opened the door and was going to try to kick at the goat but I felt that it was useless for me to so I just shut the door.  I suddenly woke up.  

Interpretation:  

The black goat is typical of the Antichrist. The husband here is typical of the male ministries i.e. "apostles, prophets, and evangelists" while the female ministries are "pastors and teachers". While the male ministries go out and perform these ministries, the female ministries nurture and take care of the sheep. The Devil or the Antichrist wants to stop these male ministries from pursuing their respective ministries.  You, symbolical of a female ministry i.e. pastoral or teaching, cannot stop this black goat from entering the house. Only the male ministries can expose the false doctrines of Antichrist and stop the destructive work of the Antichrist in the House of God.

Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

More From ChristiansUnite...    About Us | Privacy Policy | | ChristiansUnite.com Site Map | Statement of Beliefs

Copyright © 1999-2019 ChristiansUnite.com. All rights reserved.
Please send your questions, comments, or bug reports to the