Webmasters
• Christian Guestbooks
• Banner Exchange
• Dynamic Content

Subscribe to our Free Newsletter.
Enter your email address:

ChristiansUnite
Forums
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 26, 2024, 07:58:17 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Our Lord Jesus Christ loves you.
286806 Posts in 27568 Topics by 3790 Members
Latest Member: Goodwin
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  ChristiansUnite Forums
|-+  Prayer
| |-+  Prayer Requests (Moderator: admin)
| | |-+  cris
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] 3 Go Down Print
Author Topic: cris  (Read 6953 times)
nChrist
Global Moderator
Gold Member

May God Lead And Guide Us All

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: June 30, 2005, 11:07:31 AM »

Sister Chris,

I will continue to pray for you and your family. I give thanks that God has a never ending supply of grace, love, and strength that HE will freely give us. Mankind has a consistent record of failure, but our Lord and Saviour never fails! The sure and absolute promise that HE will never leave or forsake us is much more than just peace and comfort, it is our WAY IN HIM.

Love In Christ,
Tom

Romans 8:26-28  The Spirit also helpeth our infirmities; for we know not what we should pray for as we ought: but the Spirit Himself maketh intercession for us with groanings which cannot be uttered. And He that searcheth the hearts knoweth what is the mind of the Spirit, because He maketh intercession for the saints according to the will of God. And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to His purpose.

JudgeNot
Gold Member

Jesus, remember me... Luke 23:42

View Profile WWW
« Reply #16 on: June 30, 2005, 11:09:17 AM »

cris -
I posted a reply last night, but I guess I said something wrong or was misunderstood because the post is gone today.

The jist of it:  May all the blessings you've bestowed on me over the last week or so be returned to you 10-fold.

God bless - He IS with you.
JN

Covering your tracks is futile; God knows where you're going and where you've been.
JPD
nChrist
Global Moderator
Gold Member

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 30, 2005, 11:48:27 AM »

cris -
I posted a reply last night, but I guess I said something wrong or was misunderstood because the post is gone today.

The jist of it:  May all the blessings you've bestowed on me over the last week or so be returned to you 10-fold.

God bless - He IS with you.
JN

JudgeNot,

Brother, nothing has been deleted, so we have a mystery. If Admin or a moderator deletes a message, the person is told why. It's also common practice for that incident to be shared with other moderators. I don't have any notice like that. Besides, it would be completely out of character for you to post anything improper. I'm not aware of a single message you've ever posted that even comes close to being improper. In fact, I would be shocked to see an improper message from you.

Brother, I would like to echo your thoughts and add to them. I have received a blessing many times from the posts of sweet Christians here. I certainly consider you and Sister Chris to be on that list of sweet Christians. I treasure your friendship and fellowship.

Love In Christ,
Tom

Psalms 31:3  For thou art my rock and my fortress; therefore for thy name's sake lead me, and guide me.

Soldier4Christ
Global Moderator
Gold Member

One Nation Under God

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 30, 2005, 12:42:43 PM »

I join in prayer with the others for you Cris. May the storm pass over and the Son shine on you.

JN, I agree with Brother Toms sentiments. The only post of yours that got deleted by me was the one we talked about the other day when I deleted that solicitation thread and I didn't see your post when I did it. I have never felt that any of your posts have been even close to inappropriate. So this is a mystery to me also.

Joh 9:4  I must work the works of him that sent me, while it is day: the night cometh, when no man can work.
JudgeNot
Gold Member

Jesus, remember me... Luke 23:42

View Profile WWW
« Reply #19 on: June 30, 2005, 05:19:20 PM »

cris - how are you today?

BEP/PR - I'll just chalk it up to a personal one-d-ten-t (1D10T) problem!  Smiley

I just figured my sometimes twisted sense of humor got a little out of hand. Smiley

Covering your tracks is futile; God knows where you're going and where you've been.
JPD
cris
Gold Member

I'm a llama!

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: July 06, 2005, 05:43:00 PM »

Thank you all for keeping me in your prayers............don't stop.  I can feel them and am grateful to you all.  I'm doing okay, not great, but okay.  I didn't mean to cause concern with being absent.  I worry too, when someone is missing for awhile.  All of you guys are in my prayers, too.  Situation is still the same with the exception of feeling your prayers.....that's a biggie, though. Wink

Grace and peace,
cris

nChrist
Global Moderator
Gold Member

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: July 06, 2005, 11:25:30 PM »

Sister Chris,

You can count on our continued prayers. I believe that our prayers are the best gift we can give another brother or sister in Christ. God loves to hear our prayers.

Love In Christ,
Tom

Isaiah 26:3  Thou wilt keep him in perfect peace, whose mind is stayed on thee: because he trusteth in thee.

SEEKING

I'm a llama!

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: July 20, 2005, 06:53:07 AM »

YOUR PRAYER WILL BE ANSWERED,THAT I"AM SURE OF
THAT,TAKE HEART THE LORD IS ALWAYS FAITHFUL.
GODS WILL BE DONE AMEN
RachelRH

I'm a llama!

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: July 25, 2005, 02:46:39 AM »

still praying for you. I hope things have gotten better for you.
You are such a sweet person, i wish the best for you.

Rachel
« Last Edit: July 25, 2005, 02:47:52 AM by RachelRH » Logged
cris
Gold Member

I'm a llama!

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: July 25, 2005, 03:30:39 PM »

YOUR PRAYER WILL BE ANSWERED,THAT I"AM SURE OF
THAT,TAKE HEART THE LORD IS ALWAYS FAITHFUL.
GODS WILL BE DONE AMEN

Thank you for your encouragement, SEEKING.  What a beautiful, hopeful and uplifting response.  His will will be done!  (wish He'd hurry up, though Grin)  I know, patience is a virtue. Grin

Grace and peace,
cris

cris
Gold Member

I'm a llama!

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: July 25, 2005, 03:34:14 PM »

still praying for you. I hope things have gotten better for you.
You are such a sweet person, i wish the best for you.

Rachel

Thank you for your prayers RachelRH.  God has a plan.  Sometimes I wish I knew just what this one specific plan was though. Grin  Second thought, maybe I don't. Wink Grin

Grace and peace,
cris

Shammu
Global Moderator
Gold Member

B(asic) I(nstructions) B(efore) L(eaving) E(arth)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #26 on: July 25, 2005, 03:40:35 PM »

CU is my family too Cris. So I am still praying for you Cris. So you can count on my prayers.

cris
Gold Member

I'm a llama!

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: July 25, 2005, 05:49:24 PM »

CU is my family too Cris. So I am still praying for you Cris. So you can count on my prayers.

Thank you DW..............and I am praying for you.  Went to your webpage a couple of days before you came back to CU.  Went to your topic with the theme song of "For Your Love" and felt so down that we hadn't heard from you in a long time.  I was really sad, I'll tell ya...........that song, oh it just broke my heart.  Something just stirred within me............then, lo and behold..............you appeared back on CU.  What a joy to know that you are OK.

I see you're still in ONE PIECE after the bout with JudgeNot's C4 joke...............that was just too funny.  Who would have ever come up with something like that but the JudgeNot himself. Grin

Grace and peace,
cris

cris
Gold Member

I'm a llama!

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: December 02, 2005, 12:22:22 PM »

Please continue to keep me in your prayers.  I haven't been feeling well for awhile now.  Lack of resolution causes a pile-up of stress. I lay all of it at His feet daily, but that doesn't mean I walk away from the battle.  I'm physically drained.  And yes, I've been to a (Christian) physician, some time back.  We are all battling spiritually, and this is very definitely a spiritual battle, albeit turning into a physical one, too...................I'm tired, and that's frightening me, which adds up to more stress.  God won the war. I know that!  Those battles take their toll, though.  Enough is enough!  I've come to believe that I must be dealing with oppressive spirits.  So, pray that God will send in more of His battling angels.    

Thanks for lifting me up to our heavenly Father, through His son Jesus Christ.  I continue to pray daily for you guys, too!

Grace and peace,
cris

Soldier4Christ
Global Moderator
Gold Member

One Nation Under God

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: December 02, 2005, 01:06:43 PM »

My prayers are with you Cris.

Joh 9:4  I must work the works of him that sent me, while it is day: the night cometh, when no man can work.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

More From ChristiansUnite...    About Us | Privacy Policy | | ChristiansUnite.com Site Map | Statement of Beliefs

Copyright © 1999-2019 ChristiansUnite.com. All rights reserved.
Please send your questions, comments, or bug reports to the