Webmasters
• Christian Guestbooks
• Banner Exchange
• Dynamic Content

Subscribe to our Free Newsletter.
Enter your email address:

ChristiansUnite
Forums
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 02:50:53 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Our Lord Jesus Christ loves you.
286776 Posts in 27568 Topics by 3790 Members
Latest Member: Goodwin
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  ChristiansUnite Forums
|-+  Welcome
| |-+  About You! (Moderator: admin)
| | |-+  Am new to here.
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Am new to here.  (Read 1715 times)
Rev Chris

View Profile
« on: April 29, 2005, 12:09:30 PM »

Greeting in the name of jesus;D

Good morning, I am new to this forum and have been searching for a site to exchange in Godly conversation whenI relax on the computer. I have visited a number of sites and have been disappointed, offended, and attacked because of my Christian beliefs. I hope that this will not happen here, as I look to the name and hope that it is true. I do walk in love towards all mankind, but do not accept all the sins they choose to commit. IE, I love the homosexual (agape) but do not accept the homosexuality, I do not condem, I just do not accept because it is against the word of God. Enough alreadly, I hope that explains why I have been connecting and then disconnecting from various forums.

I am a Minister in a street ministry here in Sacramento California, where we give news of Christ's salvation to the lost, the homeless, the addicted, and the afflicted. We also give food, clothing, first aid, and personnel needs to our brothers and sisters. I attend a non-denominal chruch Calvary Christian Center where I am a Minister, Deacon, and Teacher at our Christian school, Nehemiah Christian Academy. I am a single parent of a teenage boy who is an usher in youth ministry, works in Faith alive Television, and works at a local amusement park in the evenings. As you can see I am believing that we are doing all we can to further God's Kingdom.  Huh Is there anyone out there who would care to share their thoughts on anything in God's word with a person such as I?

May God Keep You;
Reverend Christopher Garrett
JudgeNot
Gold Member

Jesus, remember me... Luke 23:42

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: April 29, 2005, 02:06:46 PM »

Welcome Rev Chris!
Is there anyone out there who would care to share their thoughts on anything in God's word with a person such as I?
I'm will to believe most of us here are willing!  

Covering your tracks is futile; God knows where you're going and where you've been.
JPD
Tibby
Gold Member

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: April 29, 2005, 02:09:06 PM »

Yeah, we have as little bit of cruel attacks, but the mobs are pretty good at taking care of that. Some people don't like the "bann first, ask questions later" policy, but with all the trolls we get, their really isn't much else we can do! You can't tell the trolls from the ilaget posters sometimes.

Anyways, welcome to the forum, enjoy your stay!

Was there ever a time when Common sence was common?
PeterAV
« Reply #3 on: April 29, 2005, 02:25:01 PM »

[quote author=Rev Chris    I have visited a number of sites and have been disappointed, offended, and attacked because of my Christian beliefs.  Is there anyone out there who would care to share their thoughts on anything in God's word with a person such as I?
Welcome Rev Chris.
      Being a pastor,I know you do find disappointment.We are all just frail people,and so the area of attack should not be a surprize to you,really,right?There are people of every stipe around these days.So,all I can do is encourage you in the name of Jesus,to keep on remaining faithful reguardlass of the situation.
:19 For this is thankworthy,if a man for conscience toward God endure grief,suffering wrongfully.1 Peter 2
:14-17 But and if ye suffer for righteousness' sake,happy are ye:and be not afraid of their terror,neither be troubled;
:15 But sanctify the LORD God in your hearts:and be ready always to give an answer to every man that asketh you a reason of the hope that is in you with meekness and fear:
:16 Having a good conscience;that whereas they speak evil of you,as of evildoers,they may be ashamed that falsely accuse your good conversation in Christ.
:17 For it is better,if the will of God be so,that ye suffer for well doing,than for evil doing.

Plus you need to be able to listen to the voices of those thine accusers,to see if there is any waywardness in you,anywhere.
The best thing to do,is to stick to the Holy Bible,then your foundation is sure.If you never stray from it,and are totally obedient and living a lifestyle of glad,willing repentance then you will be commended before God and you assurance will rise even though the world is hurling accusations at you.
 I also understand that when a person would like to just wind down,that that is when the enemy is at his best,by catching you off guard and promoting discouragement.Don't let the enemy win.Just realize that 24 hours per day are for the LORD,even your "Down time".Always be alert.
Good for you to keep looking for encouragement.We all need building up.The war makes us weary at times,even though the LORD gives daily victories.
Shammu
Global Moderator
Gold Member

B(asic) I(nstructions) B(efore) L(eaving) E(arth)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: April 29, 2005, 04:44:07 PM »

Welcome Rev Chris, theres a bunch of sweet Christians here.

Yoyostick

L.E.A.H. and the Trashmobile

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: April 29, 2005, 04:56:57 PM »

Welcome!!! Cheesy

Jesus is Life!
"For God so loved the world that he sent his only begotten Son, that whosoever believes in him shall not perish, but have everlasting LIFE." -John 3:16
Kristi Ann
Gold Member

John 9:1-5 KJV

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: May 01, 2005, 07:34:19 PM »

Warm Welcome to Christians Unite Rev Chris!!  Grin

Preach it Man!!!! YaY!!  Grin

Love n' Hugs, YSIC, \o/

KristiAnn
MsGuidedAngel

Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

More From ChristiansUnite...    About Us | Privacy Policy | | ChristiansUnite.com Site Map | Statement of Beliefs

Copyright © 1999-2019 ChristiansUnite.com. All rights reserved.
Please send your questions, comments, or bug reports to the