Webmasters
• Christian Guestbooks
• Banner Exchange
• Dynamic Content

Subscribe to our Free Newsletter.
Enter your email address:

ChristiansUnite
Forums
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 19, 2024, 07:47:43 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Our Lord Jesus Christ loves you.
286799 Posts in 27568 Topics by 3790 Members
Latest Member: Goodwin
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  ChristiansUnite Forums
|-+  Prayer
| |-+  Prayer Requests (Moderator: admin)
| | |-+  Prayer
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Prayer  (Read 852 times)
Tibby
Gold Member

View Profile WWW
« on: April 26, 2005, 10:54:49 PM »

I’m up against the wall.

I have a bio test and a lab practical Thursday, and all my finals compacted into 2 days at the start of next week! I’m not ready for ANY of it, and I am already on probation for last semesters grades!

Cody, a jerk I work with, gave a promotion to a hot chick whose cousin he was dating. The hot chick had been working there for 3 months, while I had been working for 2 years! To cover himself, he told a few lies about how bad of an employee I am to some of the higher ups. So when a second promotion was underway, they moved in a manager from out of town to take the position. This was all a few months back. Cody is EXTREMELY charismatic, you cannot be in the same room with the guy and NOT like him (even after all he did to me, I can’t help but be nice), so he can get away with murder (and pretty much does). Well, a few months ago, he changed stores, which made me happy. But now, they are moving my Store manager to a different store, and take a guess at who the new SM is? Yeah, Cody. So, I’m about to put my 2 weeks in. I need prayer that things will work out fine with that.

I still don't have the 20 page app into the EMT program filled out yet, or done any of the requirements for it. I have to get CPR certified, get a criminal background test, and go take a drug test before clinics start! All on my dime! Making the fact I’m about to resign from work a BAD thing.

Of course, my parents are more then happy to help with money for school, but what am I going to do about other things? I don’t have TIME to get another job, because as soon as I start, I will have to ask for time off for school! I can’t do that in a new job!

Was there ever a time when Common sence was common?
felix102

Jesus Christ is Lord!

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 27, 2005, 01:27:15 PM »

well brother,

God is faithful to his word.
1 timothy 4:9 Faithful is the word and worthy of all acceptance.

And God tells us that we can do absolutely anything with Christ!
Phillipians 4:13 I am able to do all things in Him who empowers me.

Luke 1:37 For with God, nothing is impossible.

I am having the same problem right now. And I feel very down right now cause I just took a chemistry exam. In my mind I am sure I did not do well at all, but we do not walk by appearance but by faith. All you need to do is do all that you can yourself, and whatever you cant do just leave it to God. God will supply you with grace when you cannot do things.

A lot of things are unfair. But with you work...work with all your soul to the Lord and not to man. If you seek first the kingdom of God your needs will be supplied to you. God knows what we need, and God WILL supply us when we ask of Him.

Colossians 3:23
Whatever you do, work from the soul as to the Lord and not to men,

3:34
Knowing that from the Lord you will receive the inheritance as recompense. You serve the Lord Christ.

And for Cody...
colossians 3:25
For he who does unrighteously will receive what he unrighteously did, and there is no respect of persons.

Finally brother, know that all things are already yours. Christ is everything to us. In Him we have all the things we ever need.

1 Corinthians 3:21
Therefore let no man glory in men. For all things are yours
Tibby
Gold Member

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: April 27, 2005, 01:29:44 PM »

Cheesy thanks

Was there ever a time when Common sence was common?
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

More From ChristiansUnite...    About Us | Privacy Policy | | ChristiansUnite.com Site Map | Statement of Beliefs

Copyright © 1999-2019 ChristiansUnite.com. All rights reserved.
Please send your questions, comments, or bug reports to the