Webmasters
• Christian Guestbooks
• Banner Exchange
• Dynamic Content

Subscribe to our Free Newsletter.
Enter your email address:

ChristiansUnite
Forums
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 10:01:12 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Our Lord Jesus Christ loves you.
286777 Posts in 27568 Topics by 3790 Members
Latest Member: Goodwin
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  ChristiansUnite Forums
|-+  Prayer
| |-+  Prayer Requests (Moderator: admin)
| | |-+  stabbing back pain
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: stabbing back pain  (Read 1194 times)
Paul2
Gold Member

View Profile
« on: April 25, 2005, 09:52:03 AM »

I have slipped a disc in my lower back and I am in agony. I would appreiciate any prayers you could offer on my behalf.

Thank you!  

Paul2 Cry

nChrist
Global Moderator
Gold Member

May God Lead And Guide Us All

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 25, 2005, 10:39:39 PM »

Paul2,

Brother, I have permanent back problems, so I understand completely how painful it is. I will definitely be praying for you.

Brother, take it easy and get to feeling better.

In the meantime - KEEP LOOKING UP!

Love In Christ,
Tom

John 14:1-3  Let not your heart be troubled: ye believe in God, believe also in me. In my Father's house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you. And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again, and receive you unto myself; that where I am, there ye may be also.

AJ

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 26, 2005, 02:00:52 AM »

I hope you've seen a doctor? this can give you unbelievable pain. I know, i had one slip a few years ago Undecided

Will be praying for you brother

God bless... and get well soon.
Shammu
Global Moderator
Gold Member

B(asic) I(nstructions) B(efore) L(eaving) E(arth)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: April 26, 2005, 03:32:31 AM »

Praying for you.

Paul2
Gold Member

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 26, 2005, 09:55:14 AM »

I went to the chiropractor yesterday and he relieved the pressure off the nerve somewhat. I don't have to crawl on my hands and knees anymore.

I have a worn out back from 22 years off back breaking construction. I'm miserable from December till April from Athritis.

I started my own landscape construction company recently. I'm building a waterfall display for a garden center right on the main road where 30,000 cars go by everyday.

Lucky for me the pond kit won't arrive until Monday so I have a few days to heal up before I have to be on display working.

I thank you all for your prayers. Its painful to say the least but not life threatening so I felt a little guilty asking for prayers but this is a chance of a life time for me. I do masterpiece work but in  locations that very few people ever get to see my work. This waterfall display is my chance to let everybody in the area see my design and construction abilities.

I feel guilty when I think about the people here who really need our prayers. Pastor Roger's wife, who is having knee and hip replacement, Bronzesnake and Black-eyed-Peas who have serious health issues and all the rest who are suffering. I ask that you all pray for these people who really need our prayers.

Thanks again everyone!

Paul2 Cool

nChrist
Global Moderator
Gold Member

May God Lead And Guide Us All

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 26, 2005, 04:59:52 PM »

Paul2,

Brother, God loves to hear our prayers, and prayer is part of our fellowship with each other.

I was just wondering if you could hire some young guy to do the heavy stuff - you being the brains and know-how, and him being the back and brawn.

Love In Christ,
Tom

Romans 8:38-39 For I am persuaded that neither death, nor life, nor angels, nor principalities, nor powers, nor things present, nor things to come, nor height, nor depth, nor any other creature, shall be able to separate us from the love of God which is in Christ Jesus our Lord.

Soldier4Christ
Global Moderator
Gold Member

One Nation Under God

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 26, 2005, 09:55:55 PM »

Paul2,

I understand what construction work can do to a person. I have had 20 yrs in the military and 20 yrs construction work following that. It has taken its toll on this body for sure.

I would seriously recommend looking into a younger helper like Beps said. If it hadn't been for my son helping me I would have had to give up my business a lot sooner than I did.

No need to feel guilty, brother. We all could use a few more prayers and Jesus does love to hear them from good hearts.

I thank you and all others for their prayers it does mean a lot to me.

My prayers daily for all on here.

« Last Edit: April 26, 2005, 09:57:35 PM by Pastor Roger » Logged

Joh 9:4  I must work the works of him that sent me, while it is day: the night cometh, when no man can work.
Paul2
Gold Member

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 27, 2005, 09:55:54 AM »

I have 2 awesome stone masons starting to work with me on Monday. These are two of my best friends who I have worked with for years before at two other companies. I recruited them to work with me on my crew years ago but the owner of the company was taking advantage of them. I have always stuck up for my crew and refused to allow them to be taken advantage of. We all left that company and I started working for a new employer who turned out to be the biggest liar I've ever met. He made me all sorts of promises that if I could recruit my old crew to work for him he would "take care of them." So I got my old crew to join me working for him and he totally deceived us.

The final straw came at Christmas when the boss gave my crew $75 for their Christmas bonuses, after they had broke their backs for him all year and made him "alot" of money. I quit on Christmas eve in protest.

I had been taken advantage of for years by different companies and refused to be part of doing the samething to my friends. When I recruit somebody I expect them to be treated with respect and paid what they are worth, not treated as a slave labor force. My crew members are not laborers but top quality craftsmen who are also artists at what they do.

I've been trying to get my own business set up to recruit my old crew to work with me. I have my two stone masons on board with me as of Monday and I have a third stone mason who works with me in between his own jobs. So far so good.

This is the reason we are building the waterfall display. Hopefully we will get enough work as a result to book the whole season.

Paul2 Cool

felix102

Jesus Christ is Lord!

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 27, 2005, 01:33:02 PM »

I'll be praying for your business and your back.
2nd Timothy
Gold Member

Resident Meese Master

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 27, 2005, 04:58:21 PM »

Sorry to hear about your pain brother!

Looks like this one is pretty covered, but add one more person praying for ya!   Smiley

Grace and Peace!

Tim

Enslaved in service to Christ
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

More From ChristiansUnite...    About Us | Privacy Policy | | ChristiansUnite.com Site Map | Statement of Beliefs

Copyright © 1999-2019 ChristiansUnite.com. All rights reserved.
Please send your questions, comments, or bug reports to the