Webmasters
• Christian Guestbooks
• Banner Exchange
• Dynamic Content

Subscribe to our Free Newsletter.
Enter your email address:

ChristiansUnite
Forums
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 27, 2024, 12:16:10 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Our Lord Jesus Christ loves you.
286806 Posts in 27568 Topics by 3790 Members
Latest Member: Goodwin
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  ChristiansUnite Forums
|-+  Theology
| |-+  Debate (Moderator: admin)
| | |-+  MESSIAH'S LAST PETITIONS FOR UNITY!
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] Go Down Print
Author Topic: MESSIAH'S LAST PETITIONS FOR UNITY!  (Read 4824 times)
Zaddikimyah

I'm a llama!

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: April 16, 2005, 01:54:34 PM »

To Ollie,

What I am saying Ollie, is that the NAME of the MESSIAH was
in fact YESHUA!    He was NEVER ever called JESUS CHRIST
any time during his lifetime on earth.    No apostle knew Him
by that name!    

This sir, is an undoubtable fact.

There were reasons why the Roman Empire later decided to
call Yeshua by the name "Iesous" or "Iesos".  

The believers at Antioch were called "Koretsyanea" in the
original language. (Acts 11:26)    And this title was agreed
upon by the APOSTLES as well!    There is a reason WHY
Greco-Roman IMPERIALIST also for sake of maintaining business as usual agendas also framed the GREEK title
"CHRIST".. the GREEK rendering for an ARAMAIC title,
that has lost much in the polytheist translation.

How can one who says he is CHRISTIAN by the ONE
ANNOINTING of the ONE HOLY SPIRIT continue to abide
is so many diverse POLLUTIONS having no desire for
PUREST PERFECT DISCRETION?

MESSIAH said, "It is NOT everyone that cries out to Me
as LORD of LORDS that enters the Kingdom of Heaven,
but he who DISCERNS and DOES the WILL of MY FATHER
YAH which is in HEAVEN, even the MOST HIGH!

Consider.   Is what is being done in the churches today for
all its convolution and impurity indeed the will of the ONE
LORD and FATHER?

Messiah also said, "WHY do you call ME LORD of LORDS and
do not do what I ... say?   WHY do you rather obey the
traditions of an other?

WHY is it that men feel they have a right to change that which YAH has called His  SON?   Does not YAH have the
RIGHT to be respected according to HIS WORD?

Since YAH called HIS Son after the name YESHUA, after
the Hebrew root word "YASHA" meaning SALVATION or
SAVIOR .. how is it that MEN have declared a title which
among the Greeks insinuated salvation through an other
name?

The EASTER, X-MAS and SUNday rituals to say the least are also imaginations of men who worshipped foreign god from pre-Christian times.  These are the imaginings of man!
(Isaiah 29:8-16>-30:15)

What I am saying sir, and this is a fact.   The name "Jesus"
did not have its origins from the mind nor conceits of YAH!
The FATHER called HIS Son YESHUA and there was no need
to CHANGE it!   What YESHUA means in the original language is who the MESSIAH truly is.    The name YESHUA means
that the WAYS and THOUGHTS of YAH ALONE are HOLY unto SALVATION!    Men however have thought otherwise
seeking to save themselves by collaboration in their own
thoughts being unwilling to realize how much men need to HEAR directly from the LORD YAH HIMSELF!  

All who call upon the NAME of the LORD having first HEARD from HIM; knowng that in JERUSALEM from whence the LAW
of the LORD shall flow .. shall be delivered! (Romans 10 ..
Joel 2:32 - 3rd chapter)

FAITH comes not by hearing an unsure word from MAN which can be left subject to MISimagination and MISinterpretations
of the CARNAL MIND, but by hearing and UNDERSTANDING a WORD INSPIRED to be UNDERSTOOD upon the MIND and HEART rightly as it is in HEARING from YAH HIMSELF!

Therefore what I am saying to you is that the name "Jesus",
let alone the many differing ideas which have intruded against
the FAITH to DIVIDE the UNDERSTANDING of the peoples, .. is
all the result of the confused IMAGINATIONS of MAN who have refused the full PURGING of the HOLY SPIRIT, the
THOUGHTS of YAH.  

MATTHEW 7 declared unto the MANY who never found nor
walked the TRUE PATH, they will find they NEVER KNEW HIM!

With the imaginations of their own minds and lips have they called upon Me, but according to the THOUGHTS, PRECEPTS,
DOCTRINES and VAIN COMMANDMENTS of MEN!   All because
they would not realize what it means when I said I have the KEYS of DAVID and will sit upon DAVID'S THRONE!

They have not understood because they stood against the LAW I gave unto My Beloveds of MOUNT ZION! (Isaiah 29:8-16 .. Matthew 15:6-9)

May your heart be blessed to understand the TRUTH!

Mr Bronzesnake, indeed it is true that some have not the heart for the most precious words.   For some of the biggest lies have been told to hide the greatest truths.

Indeed the LORD has spoken to me declaring, these words HE has given me,are but for the most HUMBLE soul.    

Messiah once also praying for the people in His rebuke
also was stopped in midst of his prayerful pleadings.   For there are some souls just too much trouble to try to help in the hardness of their hearts.   They would only take a blessing and in the prideful ambition of their own hearts pervert the precious word.  Such as these would only
continually be a burden in the midst those who otherwise would become wise.   In HIS WISDOM YAH has chosen to
not to open their eyes despite even the most fervent prayer
of even HIS BELOVED SON!   Be wise and understand!

Therefore Messiah STOPPED and ANSWERED the FATHER....
 in this wise, ....

"I THANK THEE O MY FATHER, CREATOR OF HEAVEN AND EARTH THAT THOU HAS HID THESE THINGS FROM THE SO CALLED WISE and MEN who CLAIM to have UNDERSTANDING and have REVEALED them to BABES!   O MY FATHER for such was the WISDOM of THY WILL!"

YAH is ever concerned for the good of HIS people who HEAR
from HIM to LOVE, OBEY, UNDERSTAND and MAINTAIN HIS
THOUGHTS!   I continue to pray for those whose hearts are found worthy.  (John 17 ... I make NO REQUEST for the double-minded of unscrupulous worldly intentions (James) (Jude).. but for those YAH has given ME!"

May the hearts of the TRUE CHILDREN be RESTORED unto the SAME SPIRITUAL UNDERSTANDING of the FATHERS!

It is always wise to hear the blessing of the Lord!
(Hebrews 10:26-31)

I pray for a divided world that it be redeemed unto the ONE MIND of the ONE LORD.   I have called His name, YAH and HIS SON, YESHUA!

Zaddikimyah

nChrist
Global Moderator
Gold Member

May God Lead And Guide Us All

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 16, 2005, 05:28:35 PM »

Zaddikimyah,

We speak English here, and we use English translations of the Holy Bible.

Further, this is a Christian forum, and we believe firmly:

Almighty God is a Holy Trinity: God the Father, God the Son (Jesus Christ), and God the Holy Spirit, and the Three are ONE!

God was made manifest in the flesh, was born of a virgin, and came as a Light to the World to save men from the curse of sin and death. His name was JESUS CHRIST, and HE was crucified on a Cross as a perfect sacrifice for sin. This sacrifice was and is the ultimate proof of God's Love and Grace. God offers Salvation as a GIFT to all who will have faith and believe that Jesus Christ was and is who HE said he was and died on the CROSS for them.

Jesus Christ arose from the dead on the third day and ascended back to Heaven. We serve a Living Saviour who is and always has been ALMIGHTY GOD! When we have faith and accept Him as Lord and Saviour, we are baptized with the Holy Spirit, and the Holy Spirit comes into us and lives in our hearts. Our hearts are sealed by the Holy Spirit, and we are set apart as purchased possessions of Jesus. JESUS CHRIST paid for us with His blood on the Cross, and no power can pluck us from His mighty hand.  We become members of a church not made with human hands, the church which is THE BODY OF CHRIST.

Jesus Christ was NOT created because HE is the CREATOR!

Jesus Christ was NOT just a man or a prophet, rather ALMIGHTY GOD MADE MANIFEST IN THE FLESH.

We live under the Gospel of the Grace of God. JESUS CHRIST AND THE CROSS is the focus and TRUTH that we live under and by.

The preaching of other religions is not permitted on Christians Unite, plain and simple. The Gospel of the Grace of God is also plain and simple, simple enough for a child to understand. There is no need or requirement to speak Hebrew, Greek, Aramaic, or other languages to be saved or to worship GOD.

I firmly believe that Almighty God made HIS WORD available in many languages for the whole world to study. The same is true for pastors and teachers who speak the language of the hearers.

In conclusion, Zaddikimyah, I will repeat that other religions will not be taught on Christians Unite. We have many sweet and dedicated Christians on Christians Unite, and we all share The Ultimate Truth in common: Jesus Christ - Almighty God, as Lord and Saviour forever! If you wish to teach something different, it won't be here on Christians Unite.

Romans 10:9-10 That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved. For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation.

Hebrews 12:2  Looking unto Jesus the author and finisher of our faith; who for the joy that was set before him endured the cross, despising the shame, and is set down at the right hand of the throne of God.

Galatians 4:4-7  But when the fulness of the time was come, God sent forth his Son, made of a woman, made under the law, To redeem them that were under the law, that we might receive the adoption of sons. And because ye are sons, God hath sent forth the Spirit of his Son into your hearts, crying, Abba, Father. Wherefore thou art no more a servant, but a son; and if a son, then an heir of God through Christ.

1Corinthians 1:18  For the preaching of the cross is to them that perish foolishness; but unto us which are saved it is the power of God.

Philippians 1:27-29  Only let your conversation be as it becometh the gospel of Christ: that whether I come and see you, or else be absent, I may hear of your affairs, that ye stand fast in one spirit, with one mind striving together for the faith of the gospel; And in nothing terrified by your adversaries: which is to them an evident token of perdition, but to you of salvation, and that of God. For unto you it is given in the behalf of Christ, not only to believe on him, but also to suffer for his sake;

Titus 2:11-14  For the grace of God that bringeth salvation hath appeared to all men, Teaching us that, denying ungodliness and worldly lusts, we should live soberly, righteously, and godly, in this present world; Looking for that blessed hope, and the glorious appearing of the great God and our Saviour Jesus Christ; Who gave himself for us, that he might redeem us from all iniquity, and purify unto himself a peculiar people, zealous of good works.

Colossians 2:8-10  Beware lest any man spoil you through philosophy and vain deceit, after the tradition of men, after the rudiments of the world, and not after Christ. For in him dwelleth all the fulness of the Godhead bodily. And ye are complete in him, which is the head of all principality and power:

Bronzesnake
« Reply #17 on: April 16, 2005, 07:27:57 PM »

by that name!    

You really show your ignorance with statements such as this.

When I was a child my first name was Jack (my parents legally changed it to John) I have some french Canadian friends and they call me Jacque - should I ignore them because they call me by my name in their language? Am I not a real person to them?

You are seriously confused and ill informed as to the real historical facts of the Bible. "This sir, is an undoubtable fact."  Cheesy

Bronzesnake

JudgeNot
Gold Member

Jesus, remember me... Luke 23:42

View Profile WWW
« Reply #18 on: April 16, 2005, 09:30:38 PM »

If God knows every sparrow that falls from the air and every hair on our heads, He certainly knows when we are talking to Him.
 Smiley

Covering your tracks is futile; God knows where you're going and where you've been.
JPD
ollie
Gold Member

Being born again, .....by the word of God,

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: April 16, 2005, 09:54:57 PM »

To Ollie,

by that name!    

The fact is He is our Redeemer, the Son of God, the Saviour, etc. The translations of His name in other languages changes none of that. One comes to Him out of love and obedience, not because of a proper name. Even though all who call upon the authority of that name will be saved.

There were reasons why the Roman Empire later decided to call Yeshua by the name "Iesous" or "Iesos".
Is it related to this?

"Strong's Number: 2424
Transliterated: Iesous
Phonetic: ee-ay-sooce'

Text:  of Hebrew origin [3091]; Jesus (i.e. Jehoshua), the name of our Lord and two (three) other Israelites: -- Jesus."

Or this?

"Strong's Number: 3091
Transliterated: Yhowshuwa`
Phonetic: yeh-ho-shoo'-ah

Text:  or Yhowshu3a {yeh-ho-shoo'-ah}; from 3068 and 3467; Jehovah-saved; Jehoshua (i.e. Joshua), the Jewish leader: -Jehoshua, Jehoshuah, Joshua. Compare 1954, 3442.

The believers at Antioch were called "Koretsyanea" in the
original language. (Acts 11:26)    And this title was agreed
upon by the APOSTLES as well!    There is a reason WHY
Greco-Roman IMPERIALIST also for sake of maintaining business as usual agendas also framed the GREEK title
"CHRIST".. the GREEK rendering for an ARAMAIC title,
that has lost much in the polytheist translation.
Which original language of what? The greek rendering meaning "the Annointed One", the "messiah'. What is the problem and how will it change anyones redemption to God?

"Strong's Number: 5547
Transliterated: Christos
Phonetic: khris-tos'

Text:  from 5548; anointed, i.e. the Messiah, an epithet of Jesus: --Christ."

How can one who says he is CHRISTIAN by the ONE
ANNOINTING of the ONE HOLY SPIRIT continue to abide
is so many diverse POLLUTIONS having no desire for
PUREST PERFECT DISCRETION?
Satan. I would not make such a judgement that no one desires purest perfectness. And you know it is obtained through the very one we have been discussing, Jesus the Christ. One must be careful in his judgement of others lest one be judged with the same judgements meted out.

MESSIAH said, "It is NOT everyone that cries out to Me
as LORD of LORDS that enters the Kingdom of Heaven,
but he who DISCERNS and DOES the WILL of MY FATHER
YAH which is in HEAVEN, even the MOST HIGH!
Me thinks you have added "Yah" and Paul says speaking in an unknown tongue is to no ones benefit if there is no understanding or an interpreter to make the tongue spoken intelligible.
However I know this verse and agree except for Yah as Yah has no intelligible meaning relating to Jehovah for me.

Consider.   Is what is being done in the churches today for
all its convolution and impurity indeed the will of the ONE
LORD and FATHER?
No. Have you considered the church that Christ is building?

Messiah also said, "WHY do you call ME LORD of LORDS and
do not do what I ... say?   WHY do you rather obey the
traditions of an other?
Again that old devious serpent, Satan, the devil.

WHY is it that men feel they have a right to change that which YAH has called His  SON?   Does not YAH have the
RIGHT to be respected according to HIS WORD?
No, Jehovah God, the Father does.

Since YAH called HIS Son after the name YESHUA, after
the Hebrew root word "YASHA" meaning SALVATION or
SAVIOR .. how is it that MEN have declared a title which
among the Greeks insinuated salvation through an other
name?
Salvation is through faith in the Son of God. Jesus is not a title. Christ is the title if you need a title. It means 'the annointed one of God, the Messiah."

The EASTER, X-MAS and SUNday rituals to say the least are also imaginations of men who worshipped foreign god from pre-Christian times.  These are the imaginings of man!
(Isaiah 29:8-16>-30:15)
Easter, Christmas and the name of a day of the week Sunday are the imaginings/creations/additions of men. However the first day of the week meant something else to first century Christians as it should today. Check out "the first day of the week" in your Bible.

What I am saying sir, and this is a fact.   The name "Jesus"
to CHANGE it!   What YESHUA means in the original language is who the MESSIAH truly is.    The name YESHUA means
that the WAYS and THOUGHTS of YAH ALONE are HOLY unto SALVATION!    Men however have thought otherwise
thoughts being unwilling to realize how much men need to HEAR directly from the LORD YAH HIMSELF!
We know HIm as Jesus Christ, the Son of God, The source of our redemption back to God, our Sanctifier, our Saviour, the Head of His Body, the church.  

All who call upon the NAME of the LORD having first HEARD from HIM; knowng that in JERUSALEM from whence the LAW
of the LORD shall flow .. shall be delivered! (Romans 10 ..
Joel 2:32 - 3rd chapter)
The law has been fulfilled in Jesus Christ.

FAITH comes not by hearing an unsure word from MAN which can be left subject to MISimagination and MISinterpretations
of the CARNAL MIND, but by hearing and UNDERSTANDING a WORD INSPIRED to be UNDERSTOOD upon the MIND and HEART rightly as it is in HEARING from YAH HIMSELF!

Romans 10:13.  'For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved.
 14.  How then shall they call on him in whom they have not believed? and how shall they believe in him of whom they have not heard? and how shall they hear without a preacher?
 15.  And how shall they preach, except they be sent? as it is written, How beautiful are the feet of them that preach the gospel of peace, and bring glad tidings of good things!
 16.  But they have not all obeyed the gospel. For Esaias saith, Lord, who hath believed our report?
 17.  So then faith cometh by hearing, and hearing by the word of God.
 18.  But I say, Have they not heard? Yes verily, their sound went into all the earth, and their words unto the ends of the world."

Therefore what I am saying to you is that the name "Jesus",
let alone the many differing ideas which have intruded against
the FAITH to DIVIDE the UNDERSTANDING of the peoples, .. is
all the result of the confused IMAGINATIONS of MAN who have refused the full PURGING of the HOLY SPIRIT, the
THOUGHTS of YAH.
I urge you to consider the purgings of the Holy Spirit by listening to what the Spirit is saying to us. There is no salvation in any other name.  

MATTHEW 7 declared unto the MANY who never found nor
walked the TRUE PATH, they will find they NEVER KNEW HIM!

With the imaginations of their own minds and lips have they called upon Me, but according to the THOUGHTS, PRECEPTS,
DOCTRINES and VAIN COMMANDMENTS of MEN!   All because
they would not realize what it means when I said I have the KEYS of DAVID and will sit upon DAVID'S THRONE!
Take heed and consider the words of our Lord as written by Matthew.

They have not understood because they stood against the LAW I gave unto My Beloveds of MOUNT ZION! (Isaiah 29:8-16 .. Matthew 15:6-9)
The law is fulfilled.

ay your heart be blessed to understand the TRUTH!
Thank you so very much for this kind thought. May you also know the greater love of God that He gave through His Son.

Zaddikimyah

The rest of this post seemed addressed to Bronzesnake. So I will not respond to it.

ollie

Support your local Christian.
JudgeNot
Gold Member

Jesus, remember me... Luke 23:42

View Profile WWW
« Reply #20 on: April 16, 2005, 10:19:06 PM »

The law is fulfilled.
That, Ollie, is the most profound and important fact in all eternity - bar none!  Every sermon in every church on every Sunday is, in one way or another, tied to that fact.
Thank you and AMEN!
JudgeNot

Covering your tracks is futile; God knows where you're going and where you've been.
JPD
Soldier4Christ
Global Moderator
Gold Member

One Nation Under God

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: April 17, 2005, 12:06:46 AM »

Zaddikim "The Righteous Ones, the Most Perfect," the name of a splinter cult of ultra-radical Jews whose beliefs and practices are recorded in the Dead Sea Scrolls. From the Hebrew word Tzaddik, "righteous." Pronounced ZAD-dee-KEEM.

Zaddikimyah means "The Most Righteous Ones of Yah".

Zad, do you believe that you are more righteous than other people?

Rom 3:10  As it is written, There is none righteous, no, not one:

Joh 9:4  I must work the works of him that sent me, while it is day: the night cometh, when no man can work.
Bronzesnake
« Reply #22 on: April 17, 2005, 12:21:11 AM »

Zaddikimyah, you are a self professed prophet, and a false one at that. You haven't the slightest clue as to the Word of God - you have your own "religion" it is not Christianity - it isn't even Judaism - it's a self professed false religion and a lie of satan. I rebuke you in the Holy name of Jesus.

Your mad ramblings are no longer welcomed here.

Moderator.
felix102

Jesus Christ is Lord!

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: April 17, 2005, 02:30:44 AM »

I dont think yall should be so hard on Zad. Just different languages...
Yahweh was translated as Jehovah in the KJV. However the 'weh' at the end of Yahweh isnt known for sure. So Yah is probably the most accurate.

Yeshua was the name of Jesus in it's orginal word.

However, Zad...there is no difference. We call upon the same Lord. You'll have to explain things in English.

I think that Zad was saying that because some of you here were confused about what he was saying "Mosheh, Yah, Yeshua" And sort of fired away at him. But these refer to the people we know: Moses, God, and Jesus. I am sure Zad was saying this in his defense but I know for sure that calling on the Lord Jesus is calling to the same person: our Lord and Savior, Messiah.

Brothers and Sisters we all make mistakes. Be not so quick to judge lest you be judged in the same manner.
« Last Edit: April 17, 2005, 02:39:26 AM by felix102 » Logged
felix102

Jesus Christ is Lord!

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: April 17, 2005, 02:48:27 AM »

What I am saying sir, and this is a fact.  The name "Jesus"
to CHANGE it!  What YESHUA means in the original language is who the MESSIAH truly is.    The name YESHUA means

Hey brother, I believe that calling on the Lord Jesus is no different than Yeshua. Brother, I think that you were just saying that in spite of what others were saying to you. Is this right?

Other than that, I agree with the words spoken here.
Zaddikimyah

I'm a llama!

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: April 17, 2005, 06:34:39 AM »

Messiah identified Himself as the WILL of HIS FATHER!
(Matthew 7:13-28)    the Messiah is not the amalgam
of any man or men's presumptuous illusions!   He is AS
HE IS!    Not as MEN flatter themselve to imagine.   If
HE does not reveal Himself to you, you simply do not
know Him!   For all one's reading of the scriptures, the
bible becomes alive only to those elect unto divine
understanding who are willing to truly obey. (Isaiah 29-30)

This WILL is the CONSCIENCE, the PLAN, the WORD
and the LAW of the FATHER.  Anyone who believes the
WILL and SALVATION of YESHUA to be anything else is blasphemously and drastically mistaken.   If any man
preaches any other Yeshua to believe that anything
other than the FATHER'S WILL and LAW shall govern
unto RECONCILED PEACE in this world, that man is
both blasphemously and drastically mistaken and as
such remains under the CURSE that leads to WRATH!

Realize that PAUL did not speak against the LAW of YAH,
but rather the MISadministration of scriptures.

It is the FALSE SON who will not hear to understand the
LAW of the LORD!   And this my friend is an admonishment
of what is LATTER DAY PROPHECY! (Isaiah 30)   Far too
many say they trust in the LORD, but will find out they
have trusted not in the counsel of YAH, but the precepts
of EGYPT to their stagnance in CONFUSION!

The LORDSHIP of YESHUA in YAH casts down all false
imaginations, therefore it casts down the already extant
MISrule of MEN; not the ETERNAL and UNCHANGING LAW of YAH!

The pagans called their rulers gods.   They therefore had
no discerning word to relate the difference between Divine
law and the law of man.    

What LAW had the ROMAN PAGANS been under?   What LAW
did MESSIAH come that the HEATHEN be REDEEMED from?

Jewish Sanhedrin in the day of Messiah was one enforced upon the people and appointed under subjugation of ROME!

It is an affair of the FLESH that must be overcome.  The
FLESH is errant in that with or without the written word,
the carnal mind does NOT perceive the THOUGHTS of YAH!
All such carnality is MISrule that must be overcome.   It is
full well the power of the HOLY SPIRIT to expose the INjustice of every false hegemony that has separated
mankind from his DIVINE purpose.

MESSIAH will NOT judge according to any of the standards
of men apparent in this world!  Messiah shall BRING to the
nations a sense of TRUE JUSTICE.    Knowing this, WHY is
it that men continue to trust in the systems they see today?
(Isaiah 11)

The word for WICKED is LAWLESS.   There is NO PEACE
unto the lawLESS says MY YAH! (Isaiah 48-49 & cn.57)

Pray that you do not understand too late.   To justify himself and the misdeeds of the world of deviate social orientations
around him, man is victimized by his own false contentions.
Rather than see his own deviations and lack of knowledge
of the truth, man has preferred to believe that it is YAH
who has changed.   This man has believed to his own
curse and destruction.

A world that does not to this day understand has missed the point.  PAUL never preached the putting away of DIVINE LAW.

2Peter 3:15 Bear in mind that our Lord’s patience means salvation, just as our dear brother PAUL also wrote you with the wisdom that God gave him.
16  He writes the same way in all his letters, speaking in them of these matters.  IN HIS LETTERS THERE ARE SOME THINGS HARD TO UNDERSTAND, WHICH IGNORANT AND UNSTABLE PEOPLE DISTORT, AS THEY DO THE OTHER SCRIPTURES TO THEIR OWN DESTRUCTION.
17  Therefore, dear friends, since you already know this, be on your guard so that you may not be carried away by the error of LAWLESS men and fall from your secure position.
18  But grow in the grace and knowledge/ full discretion ..  of our Lord and Savior Yeshua ha Maschiah. To him be GLORY both now and forever! Amen.
The GRACE of YAH is the GIFT of HIS DISCRETION!   The GIFT of YAH extols what is HOLY, not any multitude of misperceptions that rule over the minds of unenlightened men.

Not under the LAW but under GRACE actually means no longer
blinded by the MISrule of MEN due to enlightenment of the
HOLY SPIRIT which teaches the LAW of YAH upon the heart.
YAH has grown weary of the MISadministration of MAN,
"Therefore in the RESTORATION of ISRAEL the promise of
a soon to be COVENANT RESTORED declares "YAH HIMSELF
will TEACH HIS LAW (perfectly) upon the MINDS and the
HEARTS .. then shall men be redeemed from the FAULT of
the PASTORS and PRIESTS!    Then shall men be REDEEMED
truly as the HOLY PEOPLE of YAH!  (Jeremiah 30-31)

Messiah said, THINK NOT that I have come to destroy
the LAW nor the PROPHETS!  ...  Though His people be
scattered to the four corners of the earth, Till all FALSE
power ruling ON HIGH over this earth is no more and the
KINGDOM of YAH in TRUTH is manifest upon this earth,
let no man deceive you to think/ presume even the
smallest letter of DIVINE LAW is cast away unto ALL
shall be MADE FULLY MANIFEST!  (Matthew 5:16-20)

Since the LEADERS were the ones at FAULT in their
administration, teaching and understanding, what
Messiah declared is reflective of ISAIAH 28.   One's
sense of righteousness MUST exceed that of those
who MISteach the HOLY WORD, lest the BLIND lead
the BLIND and BOTH fall into the pit. (Isaiah 24)T

A whole world again is confused! (Isaiah 41:28-42:25)
It is simply NOT CHRIST-LIKE that anyone should be
duped by the principalities and powers to believe that
DIVINE LAW is put away by the SPIRIT of MESSIAH
who TRUSTED in the WISDOM of HIS FATHER!

The principalities and powers have been collective in
their conspiracy to take men into bondage to miscreant
rule against the ONE RULE and AUTHORITY given of YAH
unto MESSIAH HIMSELF! (Psalm 2) (Matthew 28:18-20)

YESHUA nor YAH needs anyone to MISrepresent HIM.
Yet MISrepresentation is the only power anyone has
till he has learned the PURE and PERFECT TRUTH of
what is DIVINE COVENANT WILL.    This is what is
revealed by the GIFT of the HOLY SPIRIT!   Yet most
have little idea of just how much they are deceived
because they have trusted in princes, pastors. priests
and popes who have never yeilded to discern beyond
the false foundations of miscreant realization.

What frightens many is the realization that none can
deliver himself from his own imaginations nor deceitful
schemes of this world by his own conceits or seeming intelligence.   Such deliverance unto right discretion
comes only by the GIFT of YAH! (Ephesians 2)

Yet knowing that it is the will of YAH that those who
transcend carnality to LOVE the LAW of the LORD shall
surely attain to the RIGHTEOUSNESS of the LAW is a
reason not to be in FEAR.   It is FAITH in the LOVE of
YAH and FAITH in HIS PLAN that causes one to realize
that the only chance at PEACE is PERFECT conformity
to DIVINE WILL and LAW!   This is the overcoming of
the WILL of the FLESH!

MESSIAH did NOT give HIS life for men to trust in any
man's divisive MISimaginations, but that men have
opportunity to perceve the TRUTH that transcends
the CURSES of uncertainty and proud presumptuous
mere OPINION.   He gave His LIFE that men discern
PURE TRUTH.  This is the vehicle that sets men
FREE beyond the entrapments of ILLUSION!

He who will not UNDERSTAND to BELIEVE the TRUTH
will NEVER be FORGIVEN!  

I speak the truth!  

(continued)

Zaddikimyah

I'm a llama!

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: April 17, 2005, 06:36:24 AM »

(Isa 50:4 KJV)  The Lord GOD hath given me the tongue of the learned, that I should know how to speak a word in season to him that is weary: he wakeneth morning by morning, he wakeneth mine ear to hear as the learned.

(Isa 50:5 KJV)  The Lord GOD hath opened mine ear, and I was not rebellious, neither turned away back.

(Isa 50:6 KJV)  I gave my back to the smiters, and my cheeks to them that plucked off the hair: I hid not my face from shame and spitting.

(Isa 50:7 KJV)  For the Lord GOD will help me; therefore shall I not be confounded: therefore have I set my face like a flint, and I know that I shall not be ashamed.

(Isa 50:8 KJV)  He is near that justifieth me; who will contend with me? let us stand together: who is mine adversary? let him come near to me.

(Isa 50:9 KJV)  Behold, the Lord GOD will help me; who is he that shall condemn me? lo, they all shall wax old as a garment; the moth shall eat them up.

(Isa 50:10 KJV)  Who is among you that feareth the LORD, that obeyeth the voice of his servant, that walketh in darkness, and hath no light? let him trust in Him who is
called by
the NAME OF THE LORD, and stay upon His God.

(Isa 50:11 KJV)  Behold, all ye that kindle a fire, that compass yourselves about with sparks: walk in the light of your fire, and in the sparks that ye have kindled. This shall ye have of mine hand; ye shall lie down in sorrow.

(Isa 51:1 KJV)  Hearken to me, ye that follow after righteousness, ye that seek the LORD: look unto the rock whence ye are hewn, and to the hole of the pit whence ye are digged.

(Isa 51:2 KJV)  Look unto Abraham your father, and unto Sarah that bare you: for I called him alone, and blessed him, and increased him.

(Isa 51:3 KJV)  For the LORD shall comfort Zion: he will comfort all her waste places; and he will make her wilderness like Eden, and her desert like the garden of the LORD; joy and gladness shall be found therein, thanksgiving, and the voice of melody.

(Isa 51:4 KJV)  Hearken unto me, my people; and give ear unto me, O my nation: for a LAW shall proceed from me, and I will make my judgment to rest for a light of the people.

Realize it is just as true today as it was 2000 years ago.
Most reject the truth of the ONE LORD because they have
been BLINDED by the doctines which upon the folly of many
who have been treacherously FALSE against the rule of YAH!

Pray that you do not understand too late.   To justify himself and the misdeeds of the world of deviate social orientations
around him, man is victimized by his own false contentions.
Rather than see his own deviations and lack of knowledge
of the truth, man has preferred to believe that it is YAH
who has changed.   This man has believed choosing to
trust in false leaders who refuse to offer the ONE LORD
HIS due TITHE of a PEOPLE restored in righteousness!  MAN has given himself to trust in ROBBERS in PRIESTLY CLOAKS who ROB against both YAH and MAN and they have surely DEFRAUDED WHOLE NATIONS to stand against the TRUTH!   This mankind has done to his own curse and destruction.

WOE unto BABYLON!   She shall be taken unto defeat!  For she did not know she stood up against the LORD!   She thought she prophecied by YAH, but found that she had prophecied by BA'AL! (Jeremiah 50) (Isaiah 57)

Let him who is wise understand.   He who denies the
message of truth, will be denied before My Father!  
He will be put to shame before all who have been
vessel messengers of the true word of the ONE LIVING
and ETERNAL YAH!

A word to the wise is sufficient.   Mr BRONZE SNAKE,
you who have truly revealed your colors, is this word
sufficient for you.    Be careful of what you think and
do.   The eyes of YAH are upon you NOW!    

Messiah said, FORGIVE them FATHER!   Do not forsake
them and show them the error of their ways lest they
remain in error and departed from YAH and subject to
WRATH forever  

A word to the wise is sufficient only unto those YAH
finds worthy to be empowered with sure understanding.    

Those ELECT unto HIS GRACE attain to understanding,
the REST are DULLED in their MINDS for allowing the
MISdevices/ MISworkings of their carnal MISintelligence
to keep them astray.

Keep in mind that YAH bears the burden of those who reverently strive to make his load lightest.   This he does
for sake of the PEACE of HIS PEOPLE!  Yet some people
prove themselves not even worth the time.   These are
they who offer the KNOWLEDGE of YAH are so PRIDEFUL
that even the LORD they refuse to allow to tell them anything.  

A word to the wise is sufficient only unto those YAH
finds worthy to be empowered with sure understanding.
It is time to cast aside the cloud of so many false
witnesses and false testimonies. (Hebrews 12)   He who
will not hearken to YAH shall NEVER know the GRACE
of HIS TRUTH in UNDERSTANDING!

You may say you limit me, but the fact my dear sir is that
I could nevermore be stagnated by any conscience less than
that which YAH has revealed.   Your world is the one that is
small, not mine.

It has been a long tiime that this world has not heard the
true words of the son of man.   It is because of this that
His true meanings are not discerned today! (Isaiah 57:11-14)
(Luke 17:22) (Amos 8:11)

Since the slaughter of the holy ones. the saints who observed the holy covenant knowing righteousness of
Messiah, as long as men have trusted in lies, this world
has remained subject to its separation from the fullness
of YAH in HIS salvation.   No man could ever return unto
YAH after the ordinances seeming right unto men.

I pray this word be sufficient unto you though it is a
certainty that arnal mind has not the spiritual capacity
to discern the righteousness of YAH.

Consider what you do.   Do you really believe that not hearing these words from me would be your blessing?
Or perhaps consideration is a thing beyond you.  

Whether you understand it or are willing to accept it or not, it is you that are on my time now.   Lest the LORD dictate
to me differently, YOU will not hear again from me till you
are willing to say, BLESSED is HE who spoke to me in the NAME of the ONE LORD!

With you, my salutations are done.  I wipe the dust from my
feet.   As a chosen watchman I have removed your blood
from my head and lest you become wise unto repentance. because you continue in your sins despite the fact that
knowledge was offered unto you, you will bear the blood
you shed.  

He who is not worthy unto wisdom, nor can he be wise
who has not enough LOVE in his heart to receive for sake
of his brother!   He who accounts the multitude of
contradictions that is the trust of men as wiser than
the LAW of the ONE YAH, is indeed misled by folly.  He
errs in judgment because he is blinded by a deceiver!
(John 8:31-36) (Isaiah 56-60)

Carnal mind remains carnally iaccursed in that it does not discern the righteousness of YAH.  

Zaddikimyah.
Bronzesnake
« Reply #27 on: April 17, 2005, 11:26:02 AM »

I dont think yall should be so hard on Zad. Just different languages...
Yahweh was translated as Jehovah in the KJV. However the 'weh' at the end of Yahweh isnt known for sure. So Yah is probably the most accurate.

Yeshua was the name of Jesus in it's orginal word.

However, Zad...there is no difference. We call upon the same Lord. You'll have to explain things in English.

I think that Zad was saying that because some of you here were confused about what he was saying "Mosheh, Yah, Yeshua" And sort of fired away at him. But these refer to the people we know: Moses, God, and Jesus. I am sure Zad was saying this in his defense but I know for sure that calling on the Lord Jesus is calling to the same person: our Lord and Savior, Messiah.

Brothers and Sisters we all make mistakes. Be not so quick to judge lest you be judged in the same manner.

He said Jesus was satan. That's evil in any language. Our friend also professes to be a prophet.

Bronzesnake
Pages: 1 [2] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

More From ChristiansUnite...    About Us | Privacy Policy | | ChristiansUnite.com Site Map | Statement of Beliefs

Copyright © 1999-2019 ChristiansUnite.com. All rights reserved.
Please send your questions, comments, or bug reports to the