Webmasters
• Christian Guestbooks
• Banner Exchange
• Dynamic Content

Subscribe to our Free Newsletter.
Enter your email address:

ChristiansUnite
Forums
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 23, 2024, 10:34:36 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Our Lord Jesus Christ loves you.
286803 Posts in 27568 Topics by 3790 Members
Latest Member: Goodwin
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  ChristiansUnite Forums
|-+  Theology
| |-+  Prophecy - Current Events (Moderator: admin)
| | |-+  John 14:12-14
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 Go Down Print
Author Topic: John 14:12-14  (Read 13795 times)
Shammu
Global Moderator
Gold Member

B(asic) I(nstructions) B(efore) L(eaving) E(arth)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #45 on: January 21, 2005, 11:02:39 AM »

Well, I'm off to the doc's office. I'll let you all know what he says, when I get back.

Mark 7:37 People were overwhelmed with amazement. “He has done everything well,” they said. “He even makes the deaf hear and the mute speak.”
Bob

Shammu
Global Moderator
Gold Member

View Profile WWW
« Reply #46 on: January 21, 2005, 02:46:06 PM »

My doctor didn't believe me on the phone. I had a great witnessing tool to use on him today. He now believes in miracles. He is also coming to Church with me Sunday. Smiley

Bob

Soldier4Christ
Global Moderator
Gold Member

One Nation Under God

View Profile
« Reply #47 on: January 21, 2005, 02:47:48 PM »

There are not enough Praises for this!

Praise God.

Joh 9:4  I must work the works of him that sent me, while it is day: the night cometh, when no man can work.
cris
Gold Member

I'm a llama!

View Profile
« Reply #48 on: January 21, 2005, 08:35:12 PM »

My doctor didn't believe me on the phone. I had a great witnessing tool to use on him today. He now believes in miracles. He is also coming to Church with me Sunday. Smiley

Bob

Is this not another miracle-----------your Doc going to church with ya on Sunday?  The Lord really has plans for you DW!

I'm still so very excited for you DreamWeaver.  There was so much rejoicing for you on the board last evening, I thought it would continue on.  I'm still rejoicing with you, brother!  I just can't stop thinking about your miracle.  MIRACLES have been the topic of this thread!!!  No coincidence, I'm sure!

God is great and He's still in the miracle working business! You are proof!

Hey DW, don't forget to mark yesterdays date in your bible, 1/20/05. Smiley

Grace and peace,
cris

musicllover

Seek ye first the kingdom of God.........

View Profile
« Reply #49 on: January 21, 2005, 10:56:21 PM »

Bob
Bob,
     well, you know the old saying when it rains it pours....This is another miracle, Your doctor gets to see for himself the working power of God, and you get to hear it all......Praises, Glory and Honor.

musicllover

musicllover
Shammu
Global Moderator
Gold Member

View Profile WWW
« Reply #50 on: January 21, 2005, 11:31:43 PM »

I don't know about the rest of you, but I'm tired. I have been outside 90% of the day. I've heard birds chirp, cattle  moo, my cats meow, and dogs bark. I am exuasted. This is so new to me, I feel like a child, in a candy store.

Most of all, I am happy for my doctor coming to church with me. I have a range of emotions right now, I can't explain what I am feeling. Outside of my praising of the Lord, I'm happy but, crying, and I don't know why.

I am heading off to bed, cause I am exausted. I will see you all tommorrow, or after midnight.

Mark 7:37 People were overwhelmed with amazement. “He has done everything well,” they said. “He even makes the deaf hear and the mute speak.”
Bob

asaph

Call on Jesus!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #51 on: January 22, 2005, 03:05:09 AM »

I don't know about the rest of you, but I'm tired. I have been outside 90% of the day. I've heard birds chirp, cattle  moo, my cats meow, and dogs bark. I am exuasted. This is so new to me, I feel like a child, in a candy store.

Most of all, I am happy for my doctor coming to church with me. I have a range of emotions right now, I can't explain what I am feeling. Outside of my praising of the Lord, I'm happy but, crying, and I don't know why.

I am heading off to bed, cause I am exausted. I will see you all tommorrow, or after midnight.

Bob
Psalm 57
7My heart is fixed, O God, my heart is fixed: I will sing and give praise.

asaph

Reba
« Reply #52 on: January 22, 2005, 10:52:15 AM »

DW,

Was it to noisey to sleep?  Grin

There are miracles around us each day, I dont think i made myself clear in the first posts. With the wonder of DW we can see the far reaching hand of God.
cris
Gold Member

I'm a llama!

View Profile
« Reply #53 on: January 22, 2005, 11:42:54 AM »

Bob

Good morning DreamWeaver Smiley

Hope you slept well.  Did you dream of sounds?  The sounds you heard yesterday?  When I woke up this morning, first thing I thought about was your miracle.  Oh, praise God!

You said you were crying and didn't know why.  My goodness, this is a hugh emotional thing that's happened to you.  I'd be crying, too.  Our precious Lord touched you in a miraculous way.  All I can think of is how you must be feeling about the "wonder" of sound.  Now, guess what you have to look forward to hearing-------crickets, yes, I said crickets.  You'll be trying to fall asleep late one summer evening, and ONE of those little (loud) critters will plop itself on the ground just under your window.  I like the sound "crickets" make, but don't like hearing just ONE of them. Grin   Since the power of God touched you, you'll probably be able to tell that little critter to leave and it will. Wink  

I'm still rejoicing with you.  Just can't help it!  Our God is an Awesome God.  Oh Happy Day.  Amazing Grace!!!

Grace and peace and joy,
cris

Bronzesnake
« Reply #54 on: January 22, 2005, 12:03:55 PM »

Amen Dreamweaver my brother, Amen!!!

Bronzesnake
Shammu
Global Moderator
Gold Member

View Profile WWW
« Reply #55 on: January 22, 2005, 01:46:52 PM »

Yes I heard sounds last night, Reba, cris, what a wonderful thing. I have been missing all these years. I didn't sleep that well, I kept waking up to sounds. So I had to investage, the sounds I heard. My one cat sleeps on the pillow with me. I had to move her off the pillow, she ws purring. This is going to take a little time for me, to get use to. In the mean time, I am heading outside to hear, the sounds of nature.

Praise God, in the highest, for he is worthy.
Bob

nChrist
Global Moderator
Gold Member

May God Lead And Guide Us All

View Profile
« Reply #56 on: January 22, 2005, 03:31:47 PM »

Dreamweaver,

My Brother, welcome to the hearing world! All Praise, Glory, and Honor to GOD!

Love In Christ,
Tom

Psalms 104:34  My meditation of him shall be sweet: I will be glad in the LORD.

Reba
« Reply #57 on: January 22, 2005, 04:44:49 PM »

Yes I heard sounds last night, Reba, cris, what a wonderful thing. I have been missing all these years. I didn't sleep that well, I kept waking up to sounds. So I had to investage, the sounds I heard. My one cat sleeps on the pillow with me. I had to move her off the pillow, she ws purring. This is going to take a little time for me, to get use to. In the mean time, I am heading outside to hear, the sounds of nature.

Praise God, in the highest, for he is worthy.
Bob

DW,

One little part of me prays you never sleep well again!  Wink hehe  I wish to hear more about your doctor. Salvation is the real miracle.  Way to often those of us who 'hear' dont! I will now remember you to the Throne when i hear a cat purr....Shh  Shh   Shh
Shammu
Global Moderator
Gold Member

View Profile WWW
« Reply #58 on: January 22, 2005, 07:17:47 PM »

Dreamweaver,

My Brother, welcome to the hearing world! All Praise, Glory, and Honor to GOD!

Love In Christ,
Tom

Psalms 104:34  My meditation of him shall be sweet: I will be glad in the LORD.
Brother Tom,

You should hear my Praise of the Lord. No one at my Church knows yet. I will let them know tommorrow morning. Grin  This should be GREAT telling them all!

DW,

One little part of me prays you never sleep well again!  Wink hehe  I wish to hear more about your doctor. Salvation is the real miracle.  Way to often those of us who 'hear' dont! I will now remember you to the Throne when i hear a cat purr....Shh  Shh   Shh
Grin

Who has a great love for us, then the Lord does. No one but, Jesus Christ.
Bob

Shammu
Global Moderator
Gold Member

View Profile WWW
« Reply #59 on: January 23, 2005, 05:53:10 PM »

Well at Chruch today, I let everyone know. You should have heard the shouting and praising, for the Lord. My doctor was there with me. He needs, a little bit more time "to figure this out." I will be working on him this week. Cheesy  I believe that he is close, after today.

I will be showing him historical facts, that have happened, and facts to come. And are coming, faster it looks like.

Yes I still feel like a kid, in a candy store.  Grin

Resting peacfully, in the Lords arms.
Bob

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

More From ChristiansUnite...    About Us | Privacy Policy | | ChristiansUnite.com Site Map | Statement of Beliefs

Copyright © 1999-2019 ChristiansUnite.com. All rights reserved.
Please send your questions, comments, or bug reports to the