Webmasters
• Christian Guestbooks
• Banner Exchange
• Dynamic Content

Subscribe to our Free Newsletter.
Enter your email address:

ChristiansUnite
Forums
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 19, 2024, 12:49:30 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Our Lord Jesus Christ loves you.
286798 Posts in 27568 Topics by 3790 Members
Latest Member: Goodwin
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  ChristiansUnite Forums
|-+  Theology
| |-+  Prophecy - Current Events (Moderator: admin)
| | |-+  John 14:12-14
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 Go Down Print
Author Topic: John 14:12-14  (Read 13776 times)
Shammu
Global Moderator
Gold Member

B(asic) I(nstructions) B(efore) L(eaving) E(arth)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #30 on: January 20, 2005, 10:13:04 PM »

DreamWeaver that is wonderful! How much of your hearing would you say that you have? Just wondering.  Any improvement is good. Smiley
I would say more then 50%. I have a doctors appointment tomorrow morning. Cheesy  I will know more tommorrow, and let everyone know. I don't have my hearing aids in, and can hear!!!!!!! Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Yes I am happy, more happy then I can discribe!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mark 7:37 People were overwhelmed with amazement. “He has done everything well,” they said. “He even makes the deaf hear and the mute speak.”
Bob

Reba
« Reply #31 on: January 20, 2005, 10:33:22 PM »

DreamWeaver that is wonderful! How much of your hearing would you say that you have? Just wondering.  Any improvement is good. Smiley
I would say more then 50%. I have a doctors appointment tomorrow morning. Cheesy  I will know more tommorrow, and let everyone know. I don't have my hearing aids in, and can hear!!!!!!! Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Mark 7:37 People were overwhelmed with amazement. “He has done everything well,” they said. “He even makes the deaf hear and the mute speak.”
Bob

Then you haven't heard me sing..... Lips Sealed

God is good  Smiley

Shammu
Global Moderator
Gold Member

View Profile WWW
« Reply #32 on: January 20, 2005, 10:40:30 PM »

Bob

God is good  Smiley

No, Reba,

God is GREAT!!!!!!

Soldier4Christ
Global Moderator
Gold Member

One Nation Under God

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: January 20, 2005, 10:42:47 PM »

God knows the desires of the heart.

God is wonderful, marvelous, the greatest!

Joh 9:4  I must work the works of him that sent me, while it is day: the night cometh, when no man can work.
Shammu
Global Moderator
Gold Member

View Profile WWW
« Reply #34 on: January 20, 2005, 10:46:03 PM »

God knows the desires of the heart.

God is wonderful, marvelous, the greatest!

[size=22]AMEN!!!![/size][/center]

Bob

nChrist
Global Moderator
Gold Member

May God Lead And Guide Us All

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: January 20, 2005, 11:09:04 PM »

Dreamweaver,

Brother Bob,

WOW BROTHER!!! I will give thanks.

GOD Will bless and heal who HE Will. I know that I just told you this in a PM, but you should plan some fun with your doctor in the morning.   Cheesy

Love In Christ,
Tom

Psalms 34:8  O taste and see that the LORD is good: blessed is the man that trusteth in him.

Kris777
Gold Member

God is awesome!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #36 on: January 20, 2005, 11:43:01 PM »

Bob

God is good  Smiley

No, Reba,

God is GREAT!!!!!!

Hey Reba I was just thinking the same thing about singing.  We are going to have to sing for Bob.  Let me get out my spray..humm,humm. hack hack.  Me me me me MEEEEE.
DreamWeaver do you like opera?

Romans 10:9  "That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth thy Lord Jesus and believe in thy heart that God hath raised Him from the dead, thou shalt be saved."

Jesus is our first, last and only hope.  Without Him we would be nothing.
Shammu
Global Moderator
Gold Member

View Profile WWW
« Reply #37 on: January 21, 2005, 12:19:14 AM »

Bob

God is good  Smiley

No, Reba,

God is GREAT!!!!!!

Hey Reba I was just thinking the same thing about singing.  We are going to have to sing for Bob.  Let me get out my spray..humm,humm. hack hack.  Me me me me MEEEEE.
DreamWeaver do you like opera?
Whats opera? I know it's a internet browser.  Wink  But no I have never hear opera.

Bronzesnake
« Reply #38 on: January 21, 2005, 12:25:33 AM »

Well, I recieved a miracle, last night!!  I went to turn on the TV, this afternoon, and got BLASTED OUT!!!!!!!!!

Normally I have the TV on 55,(volume) to hear it. I had to turn it down to 30 this afternoon. I can hear my cats!!!! Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

I have been deaf, for so long, it's funny. Right now I am crying, because I haven't hears things I am, hearing.

Now I know, I am resting in the Lord's arms!
Bob

What's that you say??? Cheesy

Great stuff buddy!! I'm shedding as well Cry

Thank you Jesus!!!!!!!!!

Bronzesnake
Kris777
Gold Member

God is awesome!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #39 on: January 21, 2005, 12:34:22 AM »

Believe me, you're not missing out on anything then, in the opera department.  It's like screaming.  You wouldn't need a hearing aid for that, even if you were still deaf.

Romans 10:9  "That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth thy Lord Jesus and believe in thy heart that God hath raised Him from the dead, thou shalt be saved."

Jesus is our first, last and only hope.  Without Him we would be nothing.
musicllover

Seek ye first the kingdom of God.........

View Profile
« Reply #40 on: January 21, 2005, 12:45:27 AM »

Dream,
         Just keep thanking him, we all thank him, THIS is so exciting, here I posted about being privalaged enough to be present when a miralce was happening and I kinda am in a way.....make me feel so good, and so excited for you too. I would get a good head set and listen to praise songs, scriputre readings and just keep filling yourself up on things of God.

keep on praising......(like I have to remind you of that)
Jesus is so sweet,
musicllover

musicllover
Shammu
Global Moderator
Gold Member

View Profile WWW
« Reply #41 on: January 21, 2005, 12:47:13 AM »

Well, I recieved a miracle, last night!!  I went to turn on the TV, this afternoon, and got BLASTED OUT!!!!!!!!!

Normally I have the TV on 55,(volume) to hear it. I had to turn it down to 30 this afternoon. I can hear my cats!!!! Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

I have been deaf, for so long, it's funny. Right now I am crying, because I haven't hears things I am, hearing.

Now I know, I am resting in the Lord's arms!
Bob

What's that you say??? Cheesy

Great stuff buddy!! I'm shedding as well Cry

Thank you Jesus!!!!!!!!!

Bronzesnake
Other then my Salvation from Christ. This is the best gift, the Lord has ever given me.

Believe me, you're not missing out on anything then, in the opera department.  It's like screaming.  You wouldn't need a hearing aid for that, even if you were still deaf.
Tongue

Bob

asaph

Call on Jesus!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #42 on: January 21, 2005, 03:49:22 AM »

Can I jump in? I have been healed at times miraculously since I became a believer. At age 21 I began to lose alot of hair by the handfull. I was scared but I prayed and the next few days I began to see hundreds if hair follacles pop up. Twenty seven years later I still have a full head of hair and baldness runs in my family. Also I once had a hernia and could barely walk with the pain and all. I was out of work and could not afford a doctor so I knelt at my bedside one night and prayed God to heal me. The next morning I woke up completely healed.
I was saved before my brother Steve was. I prayed for Him some wimpy prayers, I really had a hard time believing that God could save him. One night I was sitting in my trailer getting ready to go to bed and there was a knock on my door. It was Steve. This was in 1976. There he stood with tears in his eyes and  all he could say was "I gave my heart to Jesus!" I stood there in disbelief as he told me his story. Unbeknownst to me his wife had left him recently for another man and it devastated him. He decided that night (the night he was standing at my door) to commit suicide. He was driving an old beater 62 blue Ford half ton pickup down the road high on pot and beer. He decided he would drive off the road. But at the moment he was going to do it he cried out these very words "Jesus help me!." At that moment a rush went through his body and he was completely sober. He said he threw his grass out the window and drove straight to my place full of joy and crying at the same time. I was still in dis belief. I really did not trust what I was seeing. I was attending bible camp meetings at Warm Beach Washington at that time each night so I invited him to come the next night. He said he would be there. The next night I was there and sat in the back hoping to see him come in. I did'nt see him the whole service. At the end there was an alter call for people to come forward. To my amazement Steve was among them with hands lifted up and songs of praise coming out of his mouth, he even spake with tongues. Since then he has been strong in the Lord and has a wonderful wife and three kids too boot.
I believe this last miracle of Steve coming and continueing in Christ was the greater works that Jesus was talking about.

asaph

asaph

Call on Jesus!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #43 on: January 21, 2005, 04:04:03 AM »

some more miracles:
My sister came to Christ through my wimpy prayers. I used to take her two young daughters to Sunday School and Wednesday night childrens ministries. They got saved in a hurry. They were at the time 3 and 5 years old. They would talk to there mom and dad about Jesus all the time. It had a real impact on my sister. When her husband left her for another man she was totally taken back. She told me she began to call on Jesus frequently and decided to take her girls to church herself. She eventually married and now has 6 more kids that are all in the kingdom. Hallelujah!

These are the greater works that Jesus talks about. How can you beat the miracle of regeneration. Just think, a person actually becomes one spirit with the Triune God!

Even wimpy prayers and little acts of faith mean something great in God's Kingdom!

asaph

musicllover

Seek ye first the kingdom of God.........

View Profile
« Reply #44 on: January 21, 2005, 09:30:43 AM »

This is a great story of God's working power. God is so good God is so good God is so good to me..... and he is working in your family in a big way........that give me an added measrue of hope for mine.
thanks for sharing,
musicllover

musicllover
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

More From ChristiansUnite...    About Us | Privacy Policy | | ChristiansUnite.com Site Map | Statement of Beliefs

Copyright © 1999-2019 ChristiansUnite.com. All rights reserved.
Please send your questions, comments, or bug reports to the