Webmasters
• Christian Guestbooks
• Banner Exchange
• Dynamic Content

Subscribe to our Free Newsletter.
Enter your email address:

ChristiansUnite
Forums
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 19, 2024, 04:59:57 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Our Lord Jesus Christ loves you.
286798 Posts in 27568 Topics by 3790 Members
Latest Member: Goodwin
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  ChristiansUnite Forums
|-+  Theology
| |-+  Debate (Moderator: admin)
| | |-+  would God...?
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: would God...?  (Read 1439 times)
Shemaya
« on: December 20, 2004, 03:41:29 PM »

if you had that disease that makes you forget things.Wouold you forget God?Would you remember ask to be forgiven of your sins.You God still be happy with who you are and forgive your sin,because you can't remember what to do?
Soldier4Christ
Global Moderator
Gold Member

One Nation Under God

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: December 20, 2004, 04:28:54 PM »

God is caring, loving and merciful. He is also understanding of our frailties both physical and spiritual. He knows what is in our hearts.

Joh 9:4  I must work the works of him that sent me, while it is day: the night cometh, when no man can work.
Shammu
Global Moderator
Gold Member

B(asic) I(nstructions) B(efore) L(eaving) E(arth)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: December 21, 2004, 01:40:13 AM »

God is caring, loving and merciful. He is also understanding of our frailties both physical and spiritual. He knows what is in our hearts.

AMEN! Pastor Roger

nChrist
Global Moderator
Gold Member

May God Lead And Guide Us All

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 21, 2004, 03:39:19 AM »

if you had that disease that makes you forget things.Wouold you forget God?Would you remember ask to be forgiven of your sins.You God still be happy with who you are and forgive your sin,because you can't remember what to do?

Shemaya,

This is an excellent question. When a person truly accepts Jesus Christ as their personal Lord and Saviour, they are baptized by the Holy Spirit, and a SEAL is placed on their hearts by the Holy Spirit, setting them apart forever as a child of God. No power can break the seal of the Holy Spirit, including stroke, insanity, Alzheimer's, coma, or anything else you can think of. There are some beautiful studies that relate to the word "Quickened". The most common meaning is transferred, translated, and immediately moved. A new child of God is "quickened" into the Kingdom of God's Dear Son, the BODY OF CHRIST. That new child of God is no longer of this world, rather a visitor here with a citizenship in Heaven. Illness, and even physical death, can't separate us from the Love of God or pluck us from the Mighty Hands of JESUS, our Lord and Saviour forever.

Love In Christ,
Tom

Titus 3:7  That being justified by his grace, we should be made heirs according to the hope of eternal life.

Shemaya
« Reply #4 on: December 25, 2004, 09:48:15 PM »

thanks everyone I thank you for your answers.I understand.again thank you Smiley
Symphony
Gold Member

I'm a llama!

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 25, 2004, 10:34:28 PM »

Ahlzeimers.

Mad Cow Disease.

Ahlzeimers patients can reek havoc on those who care for them.  The mortality/morbidity rate is 80% for caregivers of Alhzeimers patients.  I.e., the caregivers don't survive the patient.  

If you lose your mind, can you still be a believer?
MalkyEL

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 26, 2004, 07:23:28 PM »

symphony wrote:
If you lose your mind, can you still be a believer?

nana:
God looks upon the heart.  We live in a frail and corrupt world where the flesh is constantly consumed.  Our minds can be affected by corrosion and disease, just as the body is, that does not mean we don't belong to God - if we are one in Him, we are His forever, no matter what happens to the mind.

Heb 4:12 For the word of God is living and powerful and sharper than any two-edged sword, piercing even to the dividing apart of soul and spirit, and of the joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart.
13 Neither is there any creature that is not manifest in His sight, but all things are naked and opened to the eyes of Him with whom we have to do.

Rom 8:38 For I am persuaded that neither death, nor life, nor angels, nor principalities, nor powers, nor things present, nor things to come,
39 nor height, nor depth, nor any other creature, shall be able to separate us from the love of God which is in Christ Jesus our Lord.

John 3:5 Jesus answered, Truly, truly, I say to you, Unless a man is born of water and the Spirit, he cannot enter into the kingdom of God.
6 That which is born of the flesh is flesh, and that which is born of the Spirit is spirit.
7 Do not marvel that I said to you, You must be born again.
8 The Spirit breathes where He desires, and you hear His voice, but you do not know from where He comes, and where He goes; so is everyone who is born of the Spirit.

John 6:37 All that the Father gives Me shall come to Me, and the one who comes to Me I will in no way cast out.
38 For I came down from Heaven, not to do My own will but the will of Him who sent Me.
39 And this is the will of the Father who sent Me, that of all which He has given Me I should lose nothing but should raise it up again at the last day.
40 And this is the will of Him who sent Me, that everyone who sees the Son and believes on Him should have everlasting life. And I will raise him up at the last day.
51 I am the Living Bread which came down from Heaven. If anyone eats of this Bread, he shall live forever. And truly the bread that I will give is My flesh, which I will give for the life of the world.

Shalom, nana

Be mindful of the prisoners, as having been bound with them; of those ill-treated, as also being in the body yourselves.  Hebrews 13:3
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

More From ChristiansUnite...    About Us | Privacy Policy | | ChristiansUnite.com Site Map | Statement of Beliefs

Copyright © 1999-2019 ChristiansUnite.com. All rights reserved.
Please send your questions, comments, or bug reports to the