Webmasters
• Christian Guestbooks
• Banner Exchange
• Dynamic Content

Subscribe to our Free Newsletter.
Enter your email address:

ChristiansUnite
Forums
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 19, 2024, 09:43:13 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Our Lord Jesus Christ loves you.
286799 Posts in 27568 Topics by 3790 Members
Latest Member: Goodwin
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  ChristiansUnite Forums
|-+  Fellowship
| |-+  What are you doing? (Moderator: admin)
| | |-+  the LORD
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: the LORD  (Read 2031 times)
gary cook

born again

View Profile
« on: December 09, 2004, 05:54:23 PM »

But we would be nothing without the HOLY SPIRIT .
HE does it all in our lifes .MORE than we know or see .And HE WILL DO MUCH MORE .I wish every one knew HIm as I do . HE WILL AND CAN reveal anything and teach ANY THING .JUST ASK ? then believe .YOU WILL SEE .BUT YOU MUST BE BORN AGAIN .AS HIS JOB IS TO TEACH US ANYTHING and to LIFT UP JESUS CHRIST and give out the gifts . THE LORD SAYS ASK .
YOU NEVER KNOW HOW MUCH YOU HAVE LOST ?IF YOU NEVER HAD IT
THE HAPPIEST I EVER WAS IN MY ENTIRE LIFE ?WAS JUST TALKING WITH THE LORD AND HE WITH ME .BUT IF YOU HAVE NEVER KNOWN THIS ?HOW CAN ONE MISS IT .Or if you have never known PURE LOVE .HOW CAN YOU MISS IT .
MANY THINGS WE NEVER EXPERIANCE .HOW CAN WE MISS THEM .
ANYONE can tell you of things ?They mean little until YOU HAVE THEM OR DO THEM .
And I think ?Everything pretty much that the HOLY GHOST DOES IN OUR LIFES .CAN NOT BE EXPLAINED CLEARLY .BUT MUST BE EXPERIANCED .I ONCE TOLD THE LORD ?I WANT ANYTHING FROM YOU !AS I KNOW IT MUST BE GOOD .THIS IS WHAT EVERY ONE OF US SHOULD SAY .BECAUSE AFTER ,I SAID THIS ?I STARTED RECIEVING .I DESIRE TO EXPERIANCE MORE ?HOPE I DO ANYTHING FROM THE LORD .AS I THINK LIVING WITHOUT THE LORD IS NO LIFE AT ALL ? I DO NOT WANT TOO LIVE WITHOUT HIM .BUT WOULD RATHER LIVE IN A LITTLE GAGE WITH HIM AND IN THE WORLD WITHOUT HIM . I THANK GOD for this great chance on earth .BUT I LONG TO BE WITH MY LORD AND OVERCOMING FAMILY .DEATH I LONG FOR .BUT LIFE HERE I COUNT A GREAT BLESSING .IF I RECIEVE NO REWARD .I "VE HAD LOTS OF REWARD HERE .IF THERE WAS NO HEAVEN OR LAKE OF FIRE .I STILL WOULD RATHER WALK WITH MY CREATOR .I AM PAID IN FULL DAILY .
But I know also ,HE wants us to know ?he will reward us .and I will want the reward there ?as I know it will be wonderful .i once told HIm ,LORD don"t give me anything here ,But save it all for over there .

lean not to your own understanding ,the just live by faith ,you do not need to be taught of any man ,the HOLY  SPIRIT will teach you everything .We are NEW CREATURES IN CHRIST JESUS .NOT OF THIS WORLD .WE ARE AS OUR LORD .HE WILL RETURN SOON FOR HIS BRIDE .Rev 1:6  And hath made us kings and priests
Shylynne
Gold Member

Oh that I might kiss the feet of God!

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: December 26, 2004, 05:46:25 PM »

IF THERE WAS NO HEAVEN OR LAKE OF FIRE I STILL WOULD RATHER WALK WITH MY CREATOR .I AM PAID IN FULL DAILY .

amen!  Smiley

“Christianity isn't all that complicated … it's Jesus.”   — Joni Eareckson Tada

There is no force on earth as powerful as one human soul set ablaze with the Spirit of God -  Shylynne
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

More From ChristiansUnite...    About Us | Privacy Policy | | ChristiansUnite.com Site Map | Statement of Beliefs

Copyright © 1999-2019 ChristiansUnite.com. All rights reserved.
Please send your questions, comments, or bug reports to the