Webmasters
• Christian Guestbooks
• Banner Exchange
• Dynamic Content

Subscribe to our Free Newsletter.
Enter your email address:

ChristiansUnite
Forums
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 29, 2024, 06:49:38 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Our Lord Jesus Christ loves you.
286809 Posts in 27568 Topics by 3790 Members
Latest Member: Goodwin
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  ChristiansUnite Forums
|-+  Welcome
| |-+  About You! (Moderator: admin)
| | |-+  It's cris--after an 8 mo. hiatus!
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] Go Down Print
Author Topic: It's cris--after an 8 mo. hiatus!  (Read 2509 times)
nChrist
Global Moderator
Gold Member

May God Lead And Guide Us All

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: December 24, 2004, 06:11:30 PM »

Grin Thanks "NaughtyCakes"  Do you remember that one? Wink

Brother Chris,

Grin  I remember that one and many other messages of good fellowship. It's nice to have you back.

Love In Christ,
Tom

Romans 5:1-2  Therefore being justified by faith, we have peace with God through our Lord Jesus Christ: By whom also we have access by faith into this grace wherein we stand, and rejoice in hope of the glory of God.

cris
Gold Member

I'm a llama!

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 26, 2004, 02:25:31 PM »

Hey---------thanks again BEP.  How's your new medication working?  I don't remember if you ever told me what kind of problem or disease you have.  If you don't care to share that, it's ok.  I was just thinking about some things that are very problematic for people, i.e., root canals and silver mercury fillings.  I've heard stories of people who suffered for 10, 20 and 30 years not knowing the disease started in their mouths.  After they replaced the mercury fillings with composites, and had the root canals extracted, their disease went away.  From my research, much, if not all arthritis is coming from that stuff the dentists put in our mouths.  If you have any of these, you just might want to read a couple of books,  ROOT CANAL COVER-UP by George Meinig, D.D.S., F.A.C.D. and TOOTH TRUTH by Frank J. Jerome, D.D.S. Granted, they were written in the 90's but not much has changed since then.  Some dentists are now using lasers in root canals claiming they CAN sterilize the tubules but it's controversial and still in it's infancy, although promising.  In this day and age we have to do our own research and pray for the Lord to lead us in the direction we need to go regarding same.

I often think about Tiger L. and her problems.  From my memory she had fibromyalgia/CFS, I think.  There are cases where these diseases disappeared after having the junk removed from the mouth.  Loads of information on the internet in reference to all of this.  Don't depend on just any dentist to give you the right information.  They're all usually pro ADA.  Informed dentists are out there but it takes much searching and standing firm on the information you've aquired.  Contrary to what we're told, fluoride IS NOT good for us.  I believe they took it out of the water in Europe years ago.  From what I've read, if a child eats a tube of toothpaste, it will kill that child.  'nuff said----I could go on and on.

Blessings to you and your family,
cris

nChrist
Global Moderator
Gold Member

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: December 26, 2004, 09:42:08 PM »

Chris,

Thanks for the infomation brother. You asked about my illness, so I'll make a long story short. I had a fight with an IV drug user in 1997 while I was still in law enforcement. He had sores all over his body, and I got a very rare staph infection in the middle of my spine. It almost killed me twice, but God evidently still has use for me here. The initial infection ate two disks and parts of three vertebrae. Long term problems involve the growth of calcium around portions of most of my back and degeneration of most of my disks. The body's natural defense was to naturally fuse portions of my back that no longer move. I have some fairly interesting nerve and muscle problems, but I will truthfully say that my biggest problem is attitude in dealing with it.   Cheesy  I'm still trying to learn that and simply give thanks. Those who belong to Jesus only need these old bodies for a short period of time anyway.

Love In Christ,
Tom

Psalms 104:33  I will sing unto the LORD as long as I live: I will sing praise to my God while I have my being.

cris
Gold Member

I'm a llama!

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: December 27, 2004, 05:53:31 PM »

Chris,

Thanks for the infomation brother. You asked about my illness, so I'll make a long story short. I had a fight with an IV drug user in 1997 while I was still in law enforcement. He had sores all over his body, and I got a very rare staph infection in the middle of my spine. It almost killed me twice, but God evidently still has use for me here. The initial infection ate two disks and parts of three vertebrae. Long term problems involve the growth of calcium around portions of most of my back and degeneration of most of my disks. The body's natural defense was to naturally fuse portions of my back that no longer move. I have some fairly interesting nerve and muscle problems, but I will truthfully say that my biggest problem is attitude in dealing with it.   Cheesy  I'm still trying to learn that and simply give thanks. Those who belong to Jesus only need these old bodies for a short period of time anyway.

Love In Christ,
Tom

Psalms 104:33  I will sing unto the LORD as long as I live: I will sing praise to my God while I have my being.

BEP,

I'm so sorry to hear about what happened to you.  Your attitude on CU is wonderful but I imagine you have "those" days.  When I hear people tell about problems like this my heart justs wants to be Jesus.  I just want to be a channel for God's healing and say "Be healed, BEP, in the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth."  Oh, how I wish Jesus would just touch you and heal you.  I know you've prayed for Him to do so. You're brave, BEP and I admire your strength.  You seem to know exactly what to say and when to say it here at CU.  Your writing reflects how you think------it flows smoothly. That's something to be proud of.

cris

nChrist
Global Moderator
Gold Member

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: December 28, 2004, 06:02:48 PM »

Cris,

Thank you brother!

I must tell you that I'm a happy person and have much to give thanks for. If I can yield to God and simply do and say the things that will glorify HIM, I will stay happy. I sincerely appreciate your prayers. Many people, especially young people, don't understand that illness can be a time of growing closer to JESUS. The real joy isn't in these physical bodies, nor is it of this world. The real joy is in JESUS.

Love In Christ,
Tom

Revelation 1:8  I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the ending, saith the Lord, which is, and which was, and which is to come, the Almighty.

cris
Gold Member

I'm a llama!

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: December 29, 2004, 04:21:40 PM »

AMEN
Pages: 1 [2] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

More From ChristiansUnite...    About Us | Privacy Policy | | ChristiansUnite.com Site Map | Statement of Beliefs

Copyright © 1999-2019 ChristiansUnite.com. All rights reserved.
Please send your questions, comments, or bug reports to the