Webmasters
• Christian Guestbooks
• Banner Exchange
• Dynamic Content

Subscribe to our Free Newsletter.
Enter your email address:

ChristiansUnite
Forums
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 05:18:14 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Our Lord Jesus Christ loves you.
286776 Posts in 27568 Topics by 3790 Members
Latest Member: Goodwin
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  ChristiansUnite Forums
|-+  Fellowship
| |-+  Testimonies (Moderator: admin)
| | |-+  newspaper
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: newspaper  (Read 1866 times)
gary cook

born again

View Profile
« on: December 08, 2004, 10:42:36 AM »

There was a man ,who started a news paper here .He had a contest in it and gave 50.00 to the winner each week .He hid a bee ,about 4 inches long and 3 inches wide somewhere in this city .He gave 3 clues .Well each week ,for about 2 months ,we won every week .HE asked after about 3 weeks ,HOW DO WE FIND IT ?I said we ask the HOLTY SPIRIT .HE TELLS US . HE said he was a christain ,But was a little shocked .He tried to make it harder ,Now one wek someone else did get it .But after a while this man told me ?I can not have this contest ,because you guys are always getting it .So he quick it and gave us the bee .I have it on my desk . BUT try the HOLY SPIRIT ?HE WILL TELL YIOU ANYTHING on EARTH ,and teach you anything good .If this blesses one person ?I"LL be happy .As HE IS WONDERFUL and a GREAT BLESSING TO ME and OTHERS who fine the TRUTH and use it to the GLORY OF OUR LORD .

lean not to your own understanding ,the just live by faith ,you do not need to be taught of any man ,the HOLY  SPIRIT will teach you everything .We are NEW CREATURES IN CHRIST JESUS .NOT OF THIS WORLD .WE ARE AS OUR LORD .HE WILL RETURN SOON FOR HIS BRIDE .Rev 1:6  And hath made us kings and priests
Brother Love
Gold Member

"FAITH ALONE IN CHRIST ALONE"

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: December 08, 2004, 01:27:05 PM »

There was a man ,who started a news paper here .He had a contest in it and gave 50.00 to the winner each week .He hid a bee ,about 4 inches long and 3 inches wide somewhere in this city .He gave 3 clues .Well each week ,for about 2 months ,we won every week .HE asked after about 3 weeks ,HOW DO WE FIND IT ?I said we ask the HOLTY SPIRIT .HE TELLS US . HE said he was a christain ,But was a little shocked .He tried to make it harder ,Now one wek someone else did get it .But after a while this man told me ?I can not have this contest ,because you guys are always getting it .So he quick it and gave us the bee .I have it on my desk . BUT try the HOLY SPIRIT ?HE WILL TELL YIOU ANYTHING on EARTH ,and teach you anything good .If this blesses one person ?I"LL be happy .As HE IS WONDERFUL and a GREAT BLESSING TO ME and OTHERS who fine the TRUTH and use it to the GLORY OF OUR LORD .

Would you give me the winning number for tonights Florida Lottery. Thanks Gary Smiley

THINGS THAT DIFFER By C.R. Stam
Read it on line for "FREE"

http://www.geocities.com/protestantscot/ttd/ttd_chap1.html

<Smiley))><
gary cook

born again

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 08, 2004, 01:44:13 PM »

Funny you should say that ?because a short time ago ?The LORD TOLD ME NOT TO SEEK RICHES .BUT I JUST REMENBERS A TESTAMONY ABOUT RECIEVING MONEY THANK YOU .YOU ARE BEING A BLESSING YOU MAY GO TO IT AFTER I POST .GOD CAN USE ANYONE

lean not to your own understanding ,the just live by faith ,you do not need to be taught of any man ,the HOLY  SPIRIT will teach you everything .We are NEW CREATURES IN CHRIST JESUS .NOT OF THIS WORLD .WE ARE AS OUR LORD .HE WILL RETURN SOON FOR HIS BRIDE .Rev 1:6  And hath made us kings and priests
Brother Love
Gold Member

"FAITH ALONE IN CHRIST ALONE"

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 08, 2004, 01:51:30 PM »

Funny you should say that ?because a short time ago ?The LORD TOLD ME NOT TO SEEK RICHES .BUT I JUST REMENBERS A TESTAMONY ABOUT RECIEVING MONEY THANK YOU .YOU ARE BEING A BLESSING YOU MAY GO TO IT AFTER I POST .GOD CAN USE ANYONE

Did He say my name? NO, ask for me, maybe He will give you the number and I can WIN $15,000,000.00 Grin

THINGS THAT DIFFER By C.R. Stam
Read it on line for "FREE"

http://www.geocities.com/protestantscot/ttd/ttd_chap1.html

<Smiley))><
The_8th_Person

"My best friend was born in a manger" - DC Talk

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 08, 2004, 11:37:25 PM »

Well, Brother Love he could give you the winning # but he will be to busy giving it to me ROFL.  Wink

gary cook

born again

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 09, 2004, 03:48:09 AM »

That is Why I say it is very important the reason we do things to GOD .if we do things out of greed or selfishness .GOD will not be pleased .also ,you may well know ?being rich causes a whole new set of problems ?some not get to heaven if rich .remenber the young rich ruler .The LORD said HE was good ,now ,give all away and follow me ?he could not .WHY did the LORD say this ?because ,this was where his heart was, in his wealth .just has abraham had to bring his son and place him at the LORDS feet .we must take our most important things and place them at hIS feet .it is different to every person ?but he must be LORD of everything in our lifes .this is one of the main keys to have a real relationship with our lord and savior .we all place our values in different things .but we value something above everythuing else .this is a simple but great lesson ,for everyone called of the lord .that they may be of the few choosen ?

Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

More From ChristiansUnite...    About Us | Privacy Policy | | ChristiansUnite.com Site Map | Statement of Beliefs

Copyright © 1999-2019 ChristiansUnite.com. All rights reserved.
Please send your questions, comments, or bug reports to the