Webmasters
• Christian Guestbooks
• Banner Exchange
• Dynamic Content

Subscribe to our Free Newsletter.
Enter your email address:

ChristiansUnite
Forums
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 25, 2024, 05:31:14 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Our Lord Jesus Christ loves you.
286805 Posts in 27568 Topics by 3790 Members
Latest Member: Goodwin
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  ChristiansUnite Forums
|-+  Fellowship
| |-+  What are you doing? (Moderator: admin)
| | |-+  What I am doing right now
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 Go Down Print
Author Topic: What I am doing right now  (Read 123592 times)
islandboy
Gold Member

View Profile
« Reply #60 on: June 06, 2007, 10:29:33 AM »

I am helping with Vacation Bible Study. It is such a blessing to be a part of this and I thank the Lord, that he is giving me the courage and strength to go each night and help out. It does a body good to see these young children in our community so eager to learn about our Lord and Savior and have a chance to see them having such a wonderful  time though singing and studying and prayer.
« Last Edit: June 06, 2007, 02:12:51 PM by islandboy » Logged

Be not weary in your serving; Do your best for those in need; Kindness will be rewarded by the Lord who prompts the deed.
nChrist
Global Moderator
Gold Member

May God Lead And Guide Us All

View Profile
« Reply #61 on: June 06, 2007, 12:15:36 PM »

I am helping with Vacation Bible Study. It is such a blessing to be a part of this and I thank the Lord, that he is giving me the courage and strength to go each night and help out. It does a body good to see these young children in our community so eager to learn about our Lord and Savior and have a chance to see them having such a wonderful  time though singing and studing and prayer.

AMEN ISLANDBOY!

Yes Brother, it is a real Joy and Blessing to watch Children soaking up the precious Truth and Things of the LORD. Their little minds are like sponges, and it is RIGHT to give them GOOD things to soak up. They will benefit from and use what they learn for the rest of their lives. Many will accept JESUS in their simple childlike faith that GOD loves so much. JESUS didn't make any mistakes when HE told those around HIM to let the children come to HIM.

Love In Christ,
Tom

Psalms 139:9-10 NASB  If I take the wings of the dawn, If I dwell in the remotest part of the sea, Even there Your hand will lead me, And Your right hand will lay hold of me.

Shammu
Global Moderator
Gold Member

B(asic) I(nstructions) B(efore) L(eaving) E(arth)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #62 on: June 06, 2007, 05:40:45 PM »

Add another AMEN islandboy!!

dmetech

View Profile
« Reply #63 on: June 18, 2007, 12:43:44 PM »

There are a couple of things that I am doing right now.
1st I Own and operate a medical equipment repair / sales company out of Junction City, Oregon. We are called R & K Lighthouse, Inc.
By helping those who cannot always help themselves I feel that we are doing what the Lord wants us to do.
And with our name people always ask us how we came up with it and basically it is we are all called to go out and spread the word about the Lord. And the Lighthouse is a Beacon to shine for people who are lost can come for comfort. A Lighthouse Beacon keeps the sailors safe form crashing into the rocks or land. And the Lord keeps our souls from crashing and going to be with satan.

Also I write Christian Poetry.
I may not be very good but I feel led by the Lord to write them

Thank you and God Bless.

Rodney
islandboy
Gold Member

View Profile
« Reply #64 on: June 18, 2007, 02:45:38 PM »

Amen Rodney.
 I truly think that one of our greatest gifts to others is when we help those who can not help themselves. And spreading the love and words of the gospel of our Lord, is most worthy of praise. Thank you for your efforts in making the world a little better and brighter for those less fortunate then ourselves.

Be not weary in your serving; Do your best for those in need; Kindness will be rewarded by the Lord who prompts the deed.
faithgranny

View Profile
« Reply #65 on: June 22, 2007, 12:45:58 PM »

I teach Childrens Church from ages 2 - 7 and some come in that are up to 10.  I am making shawls and blankets for the needy in Baltimore area.  I purchase Bibles, CDs and books to hand out when I am there.

faithgranny
Shammu
Global Moderator
Gold Member

View Profile WWW
« Reply #66 on: July 16, 2007, 07:33:15 AM »

I teach Childrens Church from ages 2 - 7 and some come in that are up to 10.  I am making shawls and blankets for the needy in Baltimore area.  I purchase Bibles, CDs and books to hand out when I am there.

faithgranny
Baltimore??  I use to work there, but I lived in Delta, Pa.  That was a 104 mile drive in one day.

Shammu
Global Moderator
Gold Member

View Profile WWW
« Reply #67 on: July 16, 2007, 07:38:38 AM »

Well I add a whole new page to Christanity Rocks, Tribulation, and another Miss the Rapture? at the bottom of the page.  Another is under Signs of the Times, at the bottom of the page.

nChrist
Global Moderator
Gold Member

View Profile
« Reply #68 on: July 17, 2007, 05:17:24 AM »

Hello Dreamweaver,

Brother, thanks for telling us. I look forward to reading your new additions, and it sounds like they are timely. These are things that I like to think about often, especially the RAPTURE.

Love In Christ,
Tom

KC8ZDA

View Profile
« Reply #69 on: November 18, 2007, 01:16:03 PM »

God uses me in a Gospel balloons He laid this burden on my heart in 2001 at a church services in Austin Texas international balloon jam. Rev. Ralph Dewy did a hour long church services with nothing but balloons God lead me to start a ministerial in the new pop culture balloons pop. I started at South Litchfield church and then at the Congregational church and the Litchfield Methodist Church and other churches around the Jackson and Hillsdale County here in Michigan. areas have been asking. This is how God is using me it is not my ministry it is God calling. Yes I have used some of Rev. Dewey's marital and God has also given me material to use as well.  Here is an example, start out with two balloons one white and one black stuff the white one inside the black then inflate both of them, Question why is the panda bear saved and a black bear is not? answer the panda has accepted Jesus where the black bear has not. take some packing tape and place it on the black bear, as we grow in Jesus our sins are washer away but also we can not contain Jesus either, then start peeling the tape off the black bear just as Jesus tears the sin out of our life, because of our flash we are going to have sin in our lives until Jesus comes and then we will be like the polar bear. This is one of several sermons that God has lead me to. and I am looking for more  ways to share the Gospel stories with balloons,
Thank you again for this forum
KC8ZDA
Shammu
Global Moderator
Gold Member

View Profile WWW
« Reply #70 on: January 19, 2008, 04:47:57 PM »

Well I just finished up dating more on both the websites in my sigline.

For Christianity rocks Quotes and Puzzles I added a new puzzle. On the main page of I put in a whole new section called More on Life, Liberty, and the Pursuit of Happiness. On Christianity rocks 2 I added Focolare to the "The NWO Babylon, and others" page.

HisDaughter
Global Moderator
Gold Member

No Condemnation in Him

View Profile
« Reply #71 on: January 19, 2008, 05:27:53 PM »

That sounds cool DW!
As for me, I've been working like a fool and loving every minute of it at the mission!  My lease on my apt is up the first of March.  The mission has apt's for people that work at the mission at a discounted rent price.  However they may not have one available when I need it on the first so I will be putting my things in storage near by and staying at the mission for a month and maybe two.  All the clients have their own rooms and it's a really clean place.  I actually spent two years of my life as a client here so it will be just like home again.  Although not as homey as my own place.  The really good part is that I will save a month or two of rent to put with my income tax money toward a new vehicle.  Remember my van broke down right after I got this job in Nov. and I've been busing it ever since!
So that's my update.  I can't wait to get my computer hooked up again in my new place so I can get back here more often!  I really miss you guys!
Yvette  Cry

Let us fight the good fight!
Soldier4Christ
Global Moderator
Gold Member

One Nation Under God

View Profile
« Reply #72 on: January 19, 2008, 06:42:03 PM »

We have missed you, too, sister. It sounds like everything is coming together for you though. Answered prayers.

Joh 9:4  I must work the works of him that sent me, while it is day: the night cometh, when no man can work.
nChrist
Global Moderator
Gold Member

View Profile
« Reply #73 on: January 19, 2008, 10:25:20 PM »

Amen GrammyLuv,

YES sister, it does sound like GOD is working everything out for your good. I give thanks for the many blessings that GOD provides for us every single day.

Love In Christ,
Tom

Danny C

The Only Way To Grow

View Profile WWW
« Reply #74 on: November 02, 2008, 07:10:22 PM »

Well I am building a website. This is a first for me, as my orginal site was built for me. That site has done, gone bye, bye. Have fun and check it out. I will be adding some more quotes, and a few mind puzzles, soon.  I will be adding some of the things, I have posted here. As soon as I find them. Smiley

Christianty Rocks <---- click the link

Resting in the Lords arms.
Bob

I have just read your thread about building a website and I think it is a great idea. Now I am going to pinch it and do one myself. But I won't rush in so I'll be giving it some thought before I start. Will let you know when it is up and running   Grin

Let Go and Let God.
Jesus said "It is finished"
PAID IN FULL!
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

More From ChristiansUnite...    About Us | Privacy Policy | | ChristiansUnite.com Site Map | Statement of Beliefs

Copyright © 1999-2019 ChristiansUnite.com. All rights reserved.
Please send your questions, comments, or bug reports to the