Webmasters
• Christian Guestbooks
• Banner Exchange
• Dynamic Content

Subscribe to our Free Newsletter.
Enter your email address:

ChristiansUnite
Forums
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 19, 2024, 05:25:05 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Our Lord Jesus Christ loves you.
286798 Posts in 27568 Topics by 3790 Members
Latest Member: Goodwin
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  ChristiansUnite Forums
|-+  Entertainment
| |-+  Sports (Moderator: admin)
| | |-+  Superbowl...
« previous next »
Poll
Question: Who's gonna win it?
Eagles - 8/1 - 1 (8.3%)
Patriots 8/1 - 1 (8.3%)
Steelers - 8/1 - 7 (58.3%)
Falcons - 7/2 - 1 (8.3%)
COLTS - 6/3 - 1 (8.3%)
Any other teams at 6/3... - 1 (8.3%)
Total Voters: 11

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Superbowl...  (Read 21014 times)
Allinall
Gold Member

HE is my All in All.

View Profile WWW
« on: November 18, 2004, 09:53:59 AM »

I'm goin' with the COLTS BABY!!!   Cheesy

"that I may know him and the power of his resurrection, and may share his sufferings, becoming like him in his death"
2nd Timothy
Gold Member

Resident Meese Master

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: November 18, 2004, 09:59:31 AM »

As much as I'd like to see the Colts/manning get it done.....I do have a feeling about the steelers this year.   I'm rootin for the Colts though if thats any consolation..lol

Tim

Enslaved in service to Christ
Allinall
Gold Member

HE is my All in All.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: November 18, 2004, 10:01:17 AM »

As much as I'd like to see the Colts/manning get it done.....I do have a feeling about the steelers this year.   I'm rootin for the Colts though if thats any consolation..lol

Oh sure.  Let the better record sway your logic.   Grin  Easy season.  What can I say?   Grin  K.  I'm tryin' to keep up the faith...

"that I may know him and the power of his resurrection, and may share his sufferings, becoming like him in his death"
2nd Timothy
Gold Member

Resident Meese Master

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 18, 2004, 10:03:51 AM »

Believe me brother, I would prefer the Colts anyday!  We shall see!

Tim

Shammu
Global Moderator
Gold Member

B(asic) I(nstructions) B(efore) L(eaving) E(arth)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: November 18, 2004, 02:01:57 PM »

I'm going to go with Arizona, after all they beat the Dophins. Wink

2nd Timothy
Gold Member

Resident Meese Master

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 19, 2004, 02:46:06 PM »

Cheesy

Tim

at_the_Cross

Jesus is LORD.

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 20, 2004, 12:03:20 AM »

The Steelers(8-1) do what they do best as for the Ravens(6-3) legends would be my guess, the Bengals(4-5) keep half their land for the Browns(3-6) have the rest.

The Colts(6-3) remain uncastrated as the Jaguars(6-3) keep on clawing, the Texans(4-5) keep looking for something as the Titans(3-6) remain mythology.

The Chargers(6-3) look for a source of power as the Broncos(6-3) refuse to be broken, the Chiefs(3-6) defend their tepees while the Raiders(3-6) keep on calling.

The Patriots(8-1) can be patsy as the Jets(6-3) turn on their engines, the Bills(3-6) don't get paid while the Dolphins(1-8) are in submission.

The Packers(5-4) are planning to move as the Vikings(5-4) set out to sail, the Bears(4-5) can just plan on hibernating as the Lions(4-5) don't seem to care.

The Falcons(7-2) hover high as the Saints(4-5) have a prayer and the Buccaneers(3-6) try to pirate some wins for the Panthers(2-7) are going nowhere.

The Seahawks(5-4) fly over the herd as the Rams(5-4) try to batter, the Cardinals(4-5) hold on to their plumage while the 49ers(1-8) don't matter.

;)The Eagles(8-1) fly away as the Gaints(5-4) keep them in reach, while the Cowboys(3-6) and Redskins(3-6) battle it out for new settlements in the NFC East. Grin

At those moments when the word God ceases to be simply a word and becomes an underground hot-spring erupting a geyser of light, love, beauty, and life from the heart to everlasting life through Jesus Christ.
Shammu
Global Moderator
Gold Member

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7 on: November 20, 2004, 12:06:27 AM »

The Steelers(8-1) do what they do best as for the Ravens(6-3) legends would be my guess, the Bengals(4-5) keep half their land for the Browns(3-6) have the rest.

The Colts(6-3) remain uncastrated as the Jaguars(6-3) keep on clawing, the Texans(4-5) keep looking for something as the Titans(3-6) remain mythology.

The Chargers(6-3) look for a source of power as the Broncos(6-3) refuse to be broken, the Chiefs(3-6) defend their tepees while the Raiders(3-6) keep on calling.

The Patriots(8-1) can be patsy as the Jets(6-3) turn on their engines, the Bills(3-6) don't get paid while the Dolphins(1-8) are in submission.

The Packers(5-4) are planning to move as the Vikings(5-4) set out to sail, the Bears(4-5) can just plan on hibernating as the Lions(4-5) don't seem to care.

The Falcons(7-2) hover high as the Saints(4-5) have a prayer and the Buccaneers(3-6) try to pirate some wins for the Panthers(2-7) are going nowhere.

The Seahawks(5-4) fly over the herd as the Rams(5-4) try to batter, the Cardinals(4-5) hold on to their plumage while the 49ers(1-8) don't matter.

;)The Eagles(8-1) fly away as the Gaints(5-4) keep them in reach, while the Cowboys(3-6) and Redskins(3-6) battle it out for new settlements in the NFC East. Grin
Go Arizona Cardinals!! Grin Tongue

2nd Timothy
Gold Member

Resident Meese Master

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 20, 2004, 10:08:44 AM »

while the Dolphins(1-8) are in submission.

Go ahead, kick a man while he's down.  Tongue   Cheesy

Tim

Allinall
Gold Member

HE is my All in All.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #9 on: November 20, 2004, 03:04:59 PM »

You wouldn't be a sports writer would ya?  Cheesy  "Uncastrated"?  DUDE!!  When's the Jaguars gonna realize they stink?  lol  When I was at the last Colts game, I kept watching the score between Detroit and Jacksonville.  I think I was a bigger Lions fan that day than a Colts fan...until the final score.  Oh well...

Shammu
Global Moderator
Gold Member

View Profile WWW
« Reply #10 on: November 20, 2004, 07:56:38 PM »

while the Dolphins(1-8) are in submission.

Go ahead, kick a man while he's down.  Tongue   Cheesy

And I didn't do it.......................... Grin

Symphony
Gold Member

I'm a llama!

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 20, 2004, 11:13:46 PM »

Sports seem to me to be a very immature and juvenile affair.

Men standing around after church, talking about yesterday's football game.

Roll Eyes

at_the_Cross

Jesus is LORD.

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: November 20, 2004, 11:48:48 PM »

Go ahead, kick a man while he's down.  Tongue Cheesy
[/b]

Submission can mean humble, after all, lowly depths didn't come to mind until after I posted it and it was quoted. Look on the bright side, from what DW said in post 4 helped with the Rams try to batter and it was the Dolphins only win. A thousand apologies for not knowing you were a Dolphins fan, it could've been worst by being a 49ers fan.

You wouldn't be a sports writer would ya?
[/b]

No, I wouldn't.

"Uncastrated"? DUDE!! When's the Jaguars gonna realize they stink? lol
[/b]

Well, being big cats(Jaguars) attack the young(Colts), sick and weak and those here are for the Colts...uncastrated and scratching would give the sensation of jock itch.

And I didn't do it.......................... Cheesy
[/b]

Yeah, you got beat down by a fish, but I wont kick you.

At those moments when the word God ceases to be simply a word and becomes an underground hot-spring erupting a geyser of light, love, beauty, and life from the heart to everlasting life through Jesus Christ.
Allinall
Gold Member

HE is my All in All.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #13 on: November 21, 2004, 09:57:35 AM »

Sports seem to me to be a very immature and juvenile affair.

Men standing around after church, talking about yesterday's football game.

Roll Eyes

Nah.  Not juvenile.  Manly.  It's important to think of it that way.  The same as my playing Axis and Allies or Civilization with my buddies isn't us playing with our toys, it's brotherly fellowship in Christ whilst attempting to conquer the world through heavily testosteroned armies and pizza.  And the same as putting off needed chores isn't procrastination but strategic time usage and conservation.

Otherwise, we'd just all be a bunch of big kids!!  Hahahaheheehaaa...a...hem... Grin

Allinall
Gold Member

HE is my All in All.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #14 on: November 21, 2004, 10:00:23 AM »

Well, being big cats(Jaguars) attack the young(Colts), sick and weak and those here are for the Colts...uncastrated and scratching would give the sensation of jock itch.

Now that's funny!

BTW, welcome to the boards!

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

More From ChristiansUnite...    About Us | Privacy Policy | | ChristiansUnite.com Site Map | Statement of Beliefs

Copyright © 1999-2019 ChristiansUnite.com. All rights reserved.
Please send your questions, comments, or bug reports to the