Webmasters
• Christian Guestbooks
• Banner Exchange
• Dynamic Content

Subscribe to our Free Newsletter.
Enter your email address:

ChristiansUnite
Forums
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 30, 2024, 12:01:43 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Our Lord Jesus Christ loves you.
286873 Posts in 27569 Topics by 3790 Members
Latest Member: Goodwin
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  ChristiansUnite Forums
|-+  Theology
| |-+  Apologetics (Moderator: admin)
| | |-+  What happens to nonbelievers who never really know?
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] Go Down Print
Author Topic: What happens to nonbelievers who never really know?  (Read 3191 times)
nChrist
Global Moderator
Gold Member

May God Lead And Guide Us All

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: November 19, 2004, 06:32:31 AM »

AMEN AT_THE_CROSS!

It makes me very happy to hear about people accepting Jesus. I give thanks for those stubborn Christians who keep trying.

All of the real and lasting answers are in JESUS.

Thanks be unto God for His unspeakable GIFT, Jesus Christ, our Lord and Saviour Forever!

Love In Christ,
Tom

bluelake

I'm a llama!

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 23, 2004, 11:52:50 PM »

My friend Nick is unsure of what he believes.
What do YOU believe?

What does the Bible say?
Have you looked it up?

Smiley

You can read Eph.1: 4-10, God chose us from the foundation of the world. Smiley

Peace,
bluelake

Cosmo

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 27, 2004, 11:40:32 PM »

Your friend raises a good point with the example of Hindus - it's all relative. Remember, the romans, as they were throwing christians to the lions, were yelling "Death to the atheists!"

The question you should be asking yourself really is more along the lines of: why is/are my god(s) true and all the other gods false?
nChrist
Global Moderator
Gold Member

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: November 28, 2004, 04:11:04 PM »

Your friend raises a good point with the example of Hindus - it's all relative. Remember, the romans, as they were throwing Christians to the lions, were yelling "Death to the atheists!"

The question you should be asking yourself really is more along the lines of: why is/are my god(s) true and all the other gods false?

Cosmo,

Those are questions for the lost, and we were all lost at one point in our lives. When your heart is filled with JESUS, there is no question any longer.

Love In Christ,
Tom

Psalms 100:1-5  Make a joyful noise unto the LORD, all ye lands. Serve the LORD with gladness: come before his presence with singing. Know ye that the LORD he is God: it is he that hath made us, and not we ourselves; we are his people, and the sheep of his pasture. Enter into his gates with thanksgiving, and into his courts with praise: be thankful unto him, and bless his name. For the LORD is good; his mercy is everlasting; and his truth endureth to all generations.

Cosmo

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: November 28, 2004, 05:59:26 PM »

Your friend raises a good point with the example of Hindus - it's all relative. Remember, the romans, as they were throwing Christians to the lions, were yelling "Death to the atheists!"

Cosmo,

Those are questions for the lost, and we were all lost at one point in our lives. When your heart is filled with JESUS, there is no question any longer.

Love In Christ,
Tom

So you outright refuse to question your own beliefs? By asking yourself questions about your religion, one of two things will happen:

1. You reaffirm your beliefs, strengthening them
2. You realize your current beliefs are in need of reevaluation, and begin to think them over

Either way, it's a positive outcome. What have you to lose?
Soldier4Christ
Global Moderator
Gold Member

One Nation Under God

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: November 28, 2004, 08:21:30 PM »

Cosmo,

Love In Christ,
Tom

So you outright refuse to question your own beliefs? By asking yourself questions about your religion, one of two things will happen:

1. You reaffirm your beliefs, strengthening them
2. You realize your current beliefs are in need of reevaluation, and begin to think them over

Either way, it's a positive outcome. What have you to lose?

It is not a matter of refusing to question but rather not having the need to question for that question has already been answered when you have Jesus.

Joh 9:4  I must work the works of him that sent me, while it is day: the night cometh, when no man can work.
nChrist
Global Moderator
Gold Member

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: November 29, 2004, 05:36:41 PM »

Pastor Roger Said:

It is not a matter of refusing to question but rather not having the need to question for that question has already been answered when you have Jesus.

AMEN BROTHER!!

I've had Jesus in my heart for over 50 years, and that is my biggest joy and peace.

My only questions involve me, not JESUS. As unworthy as I am,:

why did Jesus love me enough to die for me?

why did Jesus offer Himself to me as Lord and Saviour?

why did Jesus rescue me from the curse of sin and death?

why does Jesus live in me and allow me to live in Him?

AND - I know the answer to the last questions:

What did I do to deserve being adopted as a child of God and given an inheritance with the saints in Glory?

What did I do to deserve spending eternity with Jesus?

Answer: NOTHING! - JESUS PAID IT ALL!!

Thanks be unto God for His unspeakable GIFT, Jesus Christ, our Lord and Saviour Forever!

Love In Christ,
Tom

Acts 26:18  To open their eyes, and to turn them from darkness to light, and from the power of Satan unto God, that they may receive forgiveness of sins, and inheritance among them which are sanctified by faith that is in me.

Patzt

I'm a blood bought child of God!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #22 on: November 29, 2004, 05:41:07 PM »

AMEN BROTHER!!

I've had Jesus in my heart for over 50 years, and that is my biggest joy and peace.

What did I do to deserve being adopted as a child of God and given an inheritance with the saints in Glory?

Love In Christ,
Tom

Acts 26:18  To open their eyes, and to turn them from darkness to light, and from the power of Satan unto God, that they may receive forgiveness of sins, and inheritance among them which are sanctified by faith that is in me.

Amen, Tom!  Amen!

Soldier4Christ
Global Moderator
Gold Member

One Nation Under God

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: November 29, 2004, 08:58:24 PM »

Pastor Roger Said:

AMEN BROTHER!!

Love In Christ,
Tom

The answer to all of those is LOVE. It is the kind of love that makes a soldier lay down his life for others that he does not even know, yet are his brothers and sisters, even when some of them have rejected you.

Jesus knows each and everyone of us even before we know Him. He knows all that we have done. Still He LOVES us.

As unworthy as we are He still LOVES us all. Not because of anything that we have said or done, not because of who we are but just because He does.

All we have to do is to accept and to return that LOVE.

Joh 9:4  I must work the works of him that sent me, while it is day: the night cometh, when no man can work.
Pages: 1 [2] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

More From ChristiansUnite...    About Us | Privacy Policy | | ChristiansUnite.com Site Map | Statement of Beliefs

Copyright © 1999-2019 ChristiansUnite.com. All rights reserved.
Please send your questions, comments, or bug reports to the