Webmasters
• Christian Guestbooks
• Banner Exchange
• Dynamic Content

Subscribe to our Free Newsletter.
Enter your email address:

ChristiansUnite
Forums
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 29, 2024, 05:49:41 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Our Lord Jesus Christ loves you.
286808 Posts in 27568 Topics by 3790 Members
Latest Member: Goodwin
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  ChristiansUnite Forums
|-+  Welcome
| |-+  About You! (Moderator: admin)
| | |-+  Signing In
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Signing In  (Read 2895 times)
Daniels-Faith

I-AM-HIS

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: November 10, 2005, 01:33:02 AM »

hello pastor roger welcome im new also,just came aboard tonight,and you and i have something in common im dsiabled and have bad wheels,and spend a lot of time on the computer praying ,for people and turned being prayed for,i found our lord jesus about 4 years ago ,and will be baptized on (nov. 17/05) praise his holy name for accepting a old sinner like me,i was the one lamb who wandered off and he left the other 99 and came and carried me back  to the herd with the rest of his flock,thank you lord for  coming to get me and bringing me home with these good brothers who are here tonight.if you had told me 4 years ago i would be doing this i would have laughed at you,i wasnt really a bad person i was just a old grandfather who was enjoying his grandbabies,but then my son brought it to my attention that its not what i was now it was what i had done years back,and to inform me we sin every day and dont even realize it. bbut again pastor welcome here with us to pray and talk of our lord and savior.

romans 3:23 for all have sinned and fall short of his glory,AMEN

DANIELS-FAITH(lee)

I belong to him,all i have is his,all i need he supplies;
all i desire he gives,all i have has been given by him
And most of all i am his totally committed
Soldier4Christ
Global Moderator
Gold Member

One Nation Under God

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 10, 2005, 08:06:52 AM »

Hi again, Lee. I have been with Christians Unite for a little over a year now. It doesn't seem like that long a time but time goes fast when you are having fun. I have enjoyed every minute of my time in some great fellowship with some very wonderful Christians.

I read your testimony on the other thread and it has really moved me.

There are a number of us here that are disabled for one reason or another. We all still have a great time in serving the Lord.

I look forward to reading more of your posts.

Joh 9:4  I must work the works of him that sent me, while it is day: the night cometh, when no man can work.
nChrist
Global Moderator
Gold Member

May God Lead And Guide Us All

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 10, 2005, 11:21:42 AM »

Hello Brother Lee,

I'm also a disabled grandfather. I'm very happy the read about what God is doing in your life. We serve a Great and Awesome GOD who loves us. I look forward to reading your posts and having fellowship with you.

Love in Christ,
Tom

2 Corinthians 9:8 NASB  And God is able to make all grace abound to you, so that always having all sufficiency in everything, you may have an abundance for every good deed;

Maura

I'm a llama!

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: November 11, 2005, 02:11:04 PM »

Thought that I would say Hello to all of you as well.  I can go on the website at work when we are slow.  Its kinda of nice to go here.  I know that you all understand who I am and where I am going!!
Have a blessed rest of your day!!
nChrist
Global Moderator
Gold Member

May God Lead And Guide Us All

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: November 12, 2005, 10:58:24 AM »

Thought that I would say Hello to all of you as well.  I can go on the website at work when we are slow.  Its kinda of nice to go here.  I know that you all understand who I am and where I am going!!
Have a blessed rest of your day!!

Hello Sister Maura,

We are very happy to have you on the forum, and I'm glad that you get a break from time to time to participate in the Christian fellowship here. YES, this is a good place to go to get away from the world for a time and PRAISE GOD for the wonderful GIFTS HE has given us. I give thanks for ADMIN and all of the other people that make Christians Unite Forum available for us to worship and praise GOD. In doing this, I hope and pray that many lost people are pointed to JESUS along the way and that Christians are strengthened and built up in the LORD.

Christians Unite is really something else to thank God for. I think that our fellowship here with other Christians is a GIFT that is really given to us by God. I'm thinking about two devotions right now that describe some of my feelings for Christians Unite: "Joy and Strength" and "Strength For the Journey". The same would be true for many thoughts and Scriptures that are shared here that may rescue the lost and build the Children of God.

Sister Maura, I'm sorry that my reply was so long, but this was on my heart when I read your post.

Love In Christ,
Tom

Proverbs 3:5-10 NASB  Trust in the LORD with all your heart And do not lean on your own understanding. In all your ways acknowledge Him, And He will make your paths straight. Do not be wise in your own eyes; Fear the LORD and turn away from evil. It will be healing to your body And refreshment to your bones. Honor the LORD from your wealth And from the first of all your produce; So your barns will be filled with plenty And your vats will overflow with new wine.

di77771

I'm a Child of God

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: November 17, 2005, 01:28:27 PM »

Hi Signing In:

I have a 9 year old that is totally disabled also.  This happened to her when she was 3 1/2 years old.  She had a pro-longed seizure that caused the brain damage.  She is such a blessing.  My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.  I'm new here also.  May the Lord bless you and keep you.  In Jesus' name, Amen!

Prov. 3:5-8-Trust in the Lord with all your heart and don't lean on your own understanding.  In all your ways acknowledge Him and He will make your paths straight.  Don't be wise in your own eyes; fear the Lord and turn away from evil.  It will be healing to your body and refreshment to your bones
Soldier4Christ
Global Moderator
Gold Member

One Nation Under God

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: November 17, 2005, 01:47:48 PM »

Hi again di,

Yes children are such a blessing. I have a daughter that is now 21 yrs old that is educationally handicapped and now has a daughter of her own. She has always been a blessing to us.

Joh 9:4  I must work the works of him that sent me, while it is day: the night cometh, when no man can work.
TalkerCat
Gold Member

ON FIRE FOR THE LORD!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #22 on: November 20, 2005, 05:27:20 PM »

I stumbled upon this site a few days ago and already love it here!  I had been visiting another website, no names mentioned, and was very unhappy with the way "christians" were talking to each other - blatant blasphemy and name calling.... so sophomoric.  I love it here!  So far everyone is polite and most importantly, very loving to each other..... I plan to post my little heart out!    Grin

Blessings -

di77771

I'm a Child of God

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: November 20, 2005, 05:30:50 PM »

I agree.  I'm new here too.  But, I think you and I have written to each other before.  What a blessing.  Hope to hear from you again soon.  God Bless!

Prov. 3:5-8-Trust in the Lord with all your heart and don't lean on your own understanding.  In all your ways acknowledge Him and He will make your paths straight.  Don't be wise in your own eyes; fear the Lord and turn away from evil.  It will be healing to your body and refreshment to your bones
Pages: 1 [2] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

More From ChristiansUnite...    About Us | Privacy Policy | | ChristiansUnite.com Site Map | Statement of Beliefs

Copyright © 1999-2019 ChristiansUnite.com. All rights reserved.
Please send your questions, comments, or bug reports to the