Webmasters
• Christian Guestbooks
• Banner Exchange
• Dynamic Content

Subscribe to our Free Newsletter.
Enter your email address:

ChristiansUnite
Forums
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 25, 2024, 04:22:26 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Our Lord Jesus Christ loves you.
286804 Posts in 27568 Topics by 3790 Members
Latest Member: Goodwin
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  ChristiansUnite Forums
|-+  Theology
| |-+  Prophecy - Current Events (Moderator: admin)
| | |-+  E. G. White
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] Go Down Print
Author Topic: E. G. White  (Read 7699 times)
nChrist
Global Moderator
Gold Member

May God Lead And Guide Us All

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: March 14, 2006, 08:32:13 PM »

Hello DJConklin,

Just bluntly, nobody here would be interested if you spent several lifetimes in trying to justify a false doctrine given by a false prophetess in the 1800s. The amount of time you spent is not material, as the end result is still false. We have tried to be kind to followers of Ellen G. White, and the result was the spouting of more weird and wild doctrine about the Mark of the Beast being people going to church on Sunday. It accomplished nothing but divisions between Brothers and Sisters in Christ and disruption on the forum.

We have several lengthy debate threads on the forum already, and we could really care less what day of the week you go to church. If you want to talk about JESUS, that's fine. If you want to preach the one-track mind false doctrine of false prophetess Ellen G. White, you can do that somewhere other than here. It's really just as simple as that - go preach it somewhere other than here.

djconklin

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 16, 2006, 11:37:35 AM »

No I don't want your bibliography. As for the evidence it has already been presented here many times in this thread and in others on this subject. It is not a debateable subject here or in email.

I understand completely.  Could you direct me to where Col. 2:16-17 has been examined?  I'd love to see what evidence was brought forward.
djconklin

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 16, 2006, 11:43:55 AM »

Hello DJConklin,

Just bluntly, nobody here would be interested if you spent several lifetimes in trying to justify a false doctrine given by a false prophetess in the 1800s. The amount of time you spent is not material, as the end result is still false. We have tried to be kind to followers of Ellen G. White, and the result was the spouting of more weird and wild doctrine about the Mark of the Beast being people going to church on Sunday. It accomplished nothing but divisions between Brothers and Sisters in Christ and disruption on the forum.

We have several lengthy debate threads on the forum already, and we could really care less what day of the week you go to church. If you want to talk about JESUS, that's fine. If you want to preach the one-track mind false doctrine of false prophetess Ellen G. White, you can do that somewhere other than here. It's really just as simple as that - go preach it somewhere other than here.

Apparently I wasn't very clear in my previous posts. Allow me to try again.

1) I do NOT use Ellen G. White on ANY Biblical text.
2) I did NOT bring up Ellen G. White.
3) My original post was based solely on the Greek that Paul wrote. I wanted to have a dialogue on that text alone.  I can understand why some people would not want to look too closely at it--several web sites that I contacted disappeared shortly afterwards.
4) I have no evidence that Ellen G. White even knew koine Greek; I doubt it very highly.
5) I didn't bring up any of the items you mentioned in the above.
6) I never even checked to see what Ellen G. White wrote about Col. 2:16-7 lest anyone assume that I was subconsciously influenced by what she wrote.

So, please let's not bring up Ellen G. White again.  I didn't and I don't want to.

On second thought, given the title of thread, perhaps we should look closer at Ellen G. White. Would you like to try the plagiarism claim?
« Last Edit: March 16, 2006, 11:45:55 AM by djconklin » Logged
Shammu
Global Moderator
Gold Member

B(asic) I(nstructions) B(efore) L(eaving) E(arth)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #18 on: March 16, 2006, 12:04:01 PM »

Would you like to try the plagiarism claim?
There is no plagiarism claim, by me. This just goes to show, you didn't really read the thread. Proper credit was given to the correct author back in post #3. So I'll post it here for you djconklin. http://www.rapidnet.com/~jbeard/bdm/Cults/sda/adventi.htm

Soldier4Christ
Global Moderator
Gold Member

One Nation Under God

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: March 16, 2006, 12:08:56 PM »

I'll put it more simply for you. No one here wants to hear your teachings on the Sabbath. As you were told

It's really just as simple as that - go preach it somewhere other than here.

Joh 9:4  I must work the works of him that sent me, while it is day: the night cometh, when no man can work.
nChrist
Global Moderator
Gold Member

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: March 16, 2006, 03:48:15 PM »

Apparently I wasn't very clear in my previous posts. Allow me to try again.

1) I do NOT use Ellen G. White on ANY Biblical text.
2) I did NOT bring up Ellen G. White.
3) My original post was based solely on the Greek that Paul wrote. I wanted to have a dialogue on that text alone.  I can understand why some people would not want to look too closely at it--several web sites that I contacted disappeared shortly afterwards.
4) I have no evidence that Ellen G. White even knew koine Greek; I doubt it very highly.
5) I didn't bring up any of the items you mentioned in the above.
6) I never even checked to see what Ellen G. White wrote about Col. 2:16-7 lest anyone assume that I was subconsciously influenced by what she wrote.

So, please let's not bring up Ellen G. White again.  I didn't and I don't want to.

On second thought, given the title of thread, perhaps we should look closer at Ellen G. White. Would you like to try the plagiarism claim?

Hello djconklin,

Apparently I wasn't very clear in my previous posts. Allow me to try again. Nobody here cares what day of the week that you go to church. Go whatever day you choose, change the day each week, or go every day, and nobody cares unless you want to condemn someone else for the day that they go to church. That won't be done here, so the day of the week is no longer in contention, nor will you make it in contention here. So, now this is a moot issue.

Is this some sort of a threat? That's certainly what it appears to be. We're not scared at all, not in the slightest. People who make threats here against any member or moderator "disappear shortly afterwards", in your words. They are simply banned as trouble-makers, and there is ZERO concern given to their threats. We could really care less what you want to do, but you will obey the forum rules AND you will explain what you mean by your apparent THREAT!

Now you're making yourself a laughing stock. I have no idea what you're talking about, but please do try the plagiarism claim, JUST NOT HERE! I assume that you're going to report someone to the teacher.  Grin  Grin  Grin  ROFL  Go try whatever you want - JUST NOT HERE! If you need the telephone number for the Interpol or the United Nations, just let me know.  Grin  Grin  Grin  ROFL

I hope this post clears everything up for you, and YOU SHOULD DEFINITELY CONSIDER THIS TO BE A WARNING. It's time for you to read the forum rules. You will not be allowed to cause trouble here, disrupt our fellowship, preach doctrines that are contrary to the Holy Bible, and you certainly won't be allowed to THREATEN anyone here.

So, it is now up to you whether you will be here beyond your last post or you disappear.

Shammu
Global Moderator
Gold Member

B(asic) I(nstructions) B(efore) L(eaving) E(arth)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #21 on: June 13, 2006, 11:58:27 PM »

Bumping for our Seventh-day Adventists, on the forum.

nChrist
Global Moderator
Gold Member

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: June 14, 2006, 11:37:40 AM »

Hello Dreamweaver,

Brother, it would really be nice if the Ellen G. White slaves who come here would read this entire thread, take notes, and carefully study the other threads on Christians Unite that clearly identify Ellen G. White as a FALSE PROPHETESS who taught LIES AND ACCURSED DOCTRINES THAT ARE CONTRARY TO THE HOLY BIBLE.

The absolute proof of Ellen G. White's lies, deceptions, false prophecy, made up doctrines, and stolen materials is in several heavily documented threads here. BUT, the Ellen G. White slaves are apparently blind to the truth, and that's what makes them her slaves. Plainly and simply, Ellen G. White founded a cult and brainwashed her followers so thoroughly that they are still blind to the truth today. She simply stole material she liked from various authors, called the material her own, and made up the rest. All offerings and money she was given represent FRAUD on her part, so she was little more than a common criminal. She taught many prophecies that never came to pass, so she was also a FALSE PROPHETESS. She certainly wasn't a messenger or prophetess of GOD because messengers and prophets of GOD ALWAYS tell the TRUTH and what they say comes to PASS. SO, she was either working for herself or for the devil. It just doesn't get more simply than that.

The simple and blunt brief above is supported by massive amounts of documentation and evidence. Much of the documentation and evidence was provided by the founder of the false cult, Ellen G. White. She lived and died in the 1800s, but her false doctrines survived and are still being taught today. It should be very simple to understand why Christians today have no desire to hear the lies and false doctrines again.

For the benefit of those who haven't heard the lies and false doctrines of Ellen G. White, I'll summarize the main message for you here. It will also save a lot of time for those who are determined to preach it here. So, everything you need to know about the FALSE DOCTRINE is in blue below:

The Sabbath is on Saturday and you must keep it to be saved. If you go to church on Sunday, you have taken the mark of the beast and are on your way to hell.

So, there it is folks, all plain, blunt, and simple, BUT the message in blue above is most obviously FALSE and a LIE. Most new Christians can do a very simple Bible study that reveals the TRUTH. First and most simple:  we don't live under the Law of Moses, rather we live under the GRACE OF GOD. Nobody has ever been saved by obeying the Law of Moses. We are saved by putting our faith in JESUS CHRIST and making HIM the LORD over our lives. THE LAW WAS THE CURSE OF SIN AND DEATH! THE LAW OF FAITH IN JESUS CHRIST HAS SET US FREE FROM THE CURSE OF SIN AND DEATH.

Matthew 22:36-40  NASB  "Teacher, which is the great commandment in the Law?" And He said to him, " 'YOU SHALL LOVE THE LORD YOUR GOD WITH ALL YOUR HEART, AND WITH ALL YOUR SOUL, AND WITH ALL YOUR MIND.' "This is the great and foremost commandment. "The second is like it, 'YOU SHALL LOVE YOUR NEIGHBOR AS YOURSELF.' "On these two commandments depend the whole Law and the Prophets."

Colossians 2:8-17  NASB  See to it that no one takes you captive through philosophy and empty deception, according to the tradition of men, according to the elementary principles of the world, rather than according to Christ. For in Him all the fullness of Deity dwells in bodily form, and in Him you have been made complete, and He is the head over all rule and authority; and in Him you were also circumcised with a circumcision made without hands, in the removal of the body of the flesh by the circumcision of Christ; having been buried with Him in baptism, in which you were also raised up with Him through faith in the working of God, who raised Him from the dead. When you were dead in your transgressions and the uncircumcision of your flesh, He made you alive together with Him, having forgiven us all our transgressions, having canceled out the certificate of debt consisting of decrees against us, which was hostile to us; and He has taken it out of the way, having nailed it to the cross. When He had disarmed the rulers and authorities, He made a public display of them, having triumphed over them through Him. Therefore no one is to act as your judge in regard to food or drink or in respect to a festival or a new moon or a Sabbath day -- things which are a mere shadow of what is to come; but the substance belongs to Christ.

1 Timothy 6:3-5 NASB  If anyone advocates a different doctrine and does not agree with sound words, those of our Lord Jesus Christ, and with the doctrine conforming to godliness, he is conceited and understands nothing; but he has a morbid interest in controversial questions and disputes about words, out of which arise envy, strife, abusive language, evil suspicions, and constant friction between men of depraved mind and deprived of the truth, who suppose that godliness is a means of gain.

Love In Christ,
Tom

Ephesians 2:8-10 NASB  For by grace you have been saved through faith; and that not of yourselves, it is the gift of God; not as a result of works, so that no one may boast. For we are His workmanship, created in Christ Jesus for good works, which God prepared beforehand so that we would walk in them.

Pages: 1 [2] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

More From ChristiansUnite...    About Us | Privacy Policy | | ChristiansUnite.com Site Map | Statement of Beliefs

Copyright © 1999-2019 ChristiansUnite.com. All rights reserved.
Please send your questions, comments, or bug reports to the