Webmasters
• Christian Guestbooks
• Banner Exchange
• Dynamic Content

Subscribe to our Free Newsletter.
Enter your email address:

ChristiansUnite
Forums
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 18, 2024, 08:13:20 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Our Lord Jesus Christ loves you.
286798 Posts in 27568 Topics by 3790 Members
Latest Member: Goodwin
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  ChristiansUnite Forums
|-+  Entertainment
| |-+  Politics and Political Issues (Moderator: admin)
| | |-+  what's wrong with voting Kerry?
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 9 Go Down Print
Author Topic: what's wrong with voting Kerry?  (Read 13533 times)
ChristNcharge

Here I stand; I can do no other. God help me. Amen

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: October 10, 2004, 05:40:27 PM »

My post was responding specifically to the "Commander in Chief" part.  Smiley

You weren't National Guard, were you?

No, I wasn't - though I worked with National Guardsmen and Reservists often enough.  I have a great amount of respect for the RC (reserve component) personnel.  There are far more National Guardsmen and Reservists fighting this war than there are Active-Duty soldiers/sailors/marines… and you have to respect that – they have sacrificed quite a lot, just to be deployed to the theater.  My prayers always go out to them.  My unit (the 82nd ABN DIV) was based out of Fort Bragg, NC.

May the Peace of Christ be with you.

Jaime

Jaime McKnight
Bible-Believing
Christian for Life
nChrist
Global Moderator
Gold Member

May God Lead And Guide Us All

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 10, 2004, 07:22:39 PM »

Hello Berean_,

John Kerry has said many things that are on tape and available for all to hear. There is a common denominator with much of it:  he can't defend or explain it. He simply can't run away from it - it's all there for everyone to see and hear.

Love In Christ,
Tom

Berean_

I'm a llama!

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 11, 2004, 05:38:06 AM »

I want this to be on this page also...so it will not be skipped...

I want you to seriously consider this in your hearts. This is not said in a mean way. But really ponder this for a moment.

Think what kind of a heart a person would have to have, what kind of thinking a person would have to have, what an unattatchment to others a person would have to have if he could rape a woman, not one but many. Think about the terror that poor woman would be going through and the heartlessness of that man...the coldness, the wickedness of his heart. For power he did this, this is how he could feel power, by shaming and hurting the helpless.

Then think what kind of a person could shoot and kill young children and women for the sport of it. An evil person one with the same traits as above.

Who could cut off heads and ears? Barbaric isn't it...yet this is what John Kerry himself said HE did personally!

Out of his own mouth...he said he did these things!

If he can do these things, if he has that dark and wicked of a heart...I could never trust him. He is cold and calculating. He is evil.
Brother Love
Gold Member

"FAITH ALONE IN CHRIST ALONE"

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 11, 2004, 08:14:46 AM »

[size=42]I want you to seriously consider this in your hearts. This is not said in a mean way. But really ponder this for a moment.

Think what kind of a heart a person would have to have, what kind of thinking a person would have to have, what an unattachtchment to others a person would have to have if he could rape a woman, not one but many. Think about the terror that poor woman would be going through and the heartlessness of that man...the coldness, the wickedness of his heart. For power he did this, this is how he could feel power, by shaming and hurting the helpless.

Then think what kind of a person could shoot and kill young children and women for the sport of it. An evil person one with the same traits as above.

Who could cut off heads and ears? Barbaric isn't it...yet this is what John Kerry himself said HE did personally!

If he can do these things, if he has that dark and wicked of a heart...I could never trust him. He is cold and calculating. He is evil.
[/size]

Good info

THINGS THAT DIFFER By C.R. Stam
Read it on line for "FREE"

http://www.geocities.com/protestantscot/ttd/ttd_chap1.html

<Smiley))><
sincereheart
Gold Member

"and with His stripes we are healed." Isaiah 53:5

View Profile WWW
« Reply #19 on: October 11, 2004, 10:02:56 AM »

Smart Kid!   Grin

2nd Timothy
Gold Member

Resident Meese Master

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: October 11, 2004, 10:07:45 AM »

Smart Kid!   Grin

HAHA....you're on a roll!  Poor fellow does not look too happy about one of those messes..lol

Grace and Peace!

Tim

Enslaved in service to Christ
nChrist
Global Moderator
Gold Member

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: October 11, 2004, 03:14:31 PM »

Grin   Grin  ROFL - Thanks Sincereheart - I needed that laugh.

Shammu
Global Moderator
Gold Member

B(asic) I(nstructions) B(efore) L(eaving) E(arth)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #22 on: October 11, 2004, 04:18:23 PM »

Smart Kid!   Grin

ROFL!!
Thanks I needed that sincereheart. Grin

Saved_byChrist

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: October 11, 2004, 07:48:12 PM »

oh my gosh! People....

Um...no, I'm not the military.....?
But yes, digme, I am Christian...

I never said I didn't think that abortion wasn't sinful...I think it's very sinful! In fact as I speak I'm wearing a shirt that says "ABOLISH ABORTION" writen on it- I'm saying that you can't judge a person's ability to lead a nation based on the one or two (faith-related) issues that so many people do.  

I'm just sick of people saying that it's a sin to support Kerry, and that God will punish you or whatever...

okay! No, deffinatley not good info! It'd be just a little better if it were true!!
Kerry did *not* do that stuff, he's *not* barbaric, and he deffinatley did *not* confess to this!!! I'm guessing you're refuring to the swiftboat ads? Lies! I saw his whole speech that he'd made that night, it was on just a few weeks ago. When he mentioned that stuff, he was refurring to what someone *else* had seen- deffinatly not what he had done! Come on! That's actually way funny...sorry, I have to laugh at that...do you honestly believe that like half of America would want someone who'd done those things to be their president? Do you really think that he would have gotten this far already with that kind of record? No. He'd of been gone from the begining if he had admited to murdering people...maybe you should go back and take a closer look- at the actual speech- *not* Bush's version of the speech.....

Terrorists have killed 3000 Americans since 1990.....Abortionists have killed 4000 Americans since yesturday.

God gave us 86,400 seconds a day. Have you taken one to say 'thank you'?
Berean_

I'm a llama!

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: October 11, 2004, 09:24:22 PM »

oh my gosh! People....

Um...no, I'm not the military.....?
But yes, digme, I am Christian...

I never said I didn't think that abortion wasn't sinful...I think it's very sinful! In fact as I speak I'm wearing a shirt that says "ABOLISH ABORTION" writen on it- I'm saying that you can't judge a person's ability to lead a nation based on the one or two (faith-related) issues that so many people do.  

I'm just sick of people saying that it's a sin to support Kerry, and that God will punish you or whatever...

okay! No, deffinatley not good info! It'd be just a little better if it were true!!
Kerry did *not* do that stuff, he's *not* barbaric, and he deffinatley did *not* confess to this!!! I'm guessing you're refuring to the swiftboat ads? Lies! I saw his whole speech that he'd made that night, it was on just a few weeks ago. When he mentioned that stuff, he was refurring to what someone *else* had seen- deffinatly not what he had done! Come on! That's actually way funny...sorry, I have to laugh at that...do you honestly believe that like half of America would want someone who'd done those things to be their president? Do you really think that he would have gotten this far already with that kind of record? No. He'd of been gone from the begining if he had admited to murdering people...maybe you should go back and take a closer look- at the actual speech- *not* Bush's version of the speech.....

Sorry Saved_byChrist...Have you never listened to his speech to congress???

He spells it out loud and clear! He says not only have others done this...BUT HE ALSO SAYS HE HAS PARTAKEN OF THESE BARBARIC EVIL DEEDS!!! HE CONFESSES TO IT, WITH HIS OWN MOUTH!

No one had to say he did it...He said he did it!

It has been played over and over on TV...not part of any republican ads. I only wish the republicans would play this...then the country would know what a cold hearted, evil person Kerry really is. How else could you explain someone who could do such things?

You tell me? How do YOU explain such a person???

« Last Edit: October 11, 2004, 09:30:14 PM by Berean_ » Logged
Berean_

I'm a llama!

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: October 11, 2004, 09:42:21 PM »

Saved_byChrist...I have heard this from the mouth of Kerry. Tom here has heard this. Wise up. So many people have seen him say this. Eye witnesses!

He is evil...a murderer, rapist, deceiver.

But I know that God is in control and that what God wants that will be.

I pray for the rapture...and I know that a lot of evil will come before the rapture...The Antichrist I think is soon on the horizon. The rapture is before him...so be it. YAHOO!!!!  Grin
Pixie

LLPHPG ~ Live Long, Play Hard, Praise God

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: October 11, 2004, 11:40:36 PM »

A friend of mine thinks Kerry is the antichrist!! <I know, Randomness> but she told me this today, didn't give any back up on it>

Until,
   Claudia
aka Pixie
nChrist
Global Moderator
Gold Member

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: October 12, 2004, 01:23:45 AM »

Saved_byChrist...I have heard this from the mouth of Kerry. Tom here has heard this. Wise up. So many people have seen him say this. Eye witnesses!

He is evil...a murderer, rapist, deceiver.

But I know that God is in control and that what God wants that will be.

I pray for the rapture...and I know that a lot of evil will come before the rapture...The Antichrist I think is soon on the horizon. The rapture is before him...so be it. YAHOO!!!!  Grin

Hello Berean_,

I though that everyone had seen Kerry testify to his atrocities in Vietnam. I think that I've seen it at least 5 times. You're right, it would make a great add for the Republicans. The only way that Kerry could run from it would be to say that he lied about it. Or, I guess he could say he changed his mind about what he did or didn't do. OR, he could plead insanity.   Grin

If I were guessing, I'd say it will be on television several more times before the election. It's his own words and his own record that he can't run from. I don't think that anyone pays much attention to the 527s.  I know that I don't.

Love In Christ,
Tom

sincereheart
Gold Member

"and with His stripes we are healed." Isaiah 53:5

View Profile WWW
« Reply #28 on: October 12, 2004, 04:11:14 AM »

Mr. Perfect for President
Michelle Malkin
September 29, 2004

TV cameras are brutally unforgiving -- especially during high-stakes election debates. They amplified the angst on Richard Nixon's brow, the inexperience in Dan Quayle's eyes, and the vulgarity of Al Gore's visage.

How will Democratic presidential candidate John Kerry hold up under the spotlight? What will the cameras reveal? Beneath the Christophe-coifed hair, unnaturally taut skin and artificially enhanced tan, there are some naked attributes Kerry cannot conceal:

His spite. His haughtiness. His condescending core.

John Kerry detests his opponents. He detests his own staff. He detests anybody and anything that interferes with his political ambitions. Since returning from Vietnam, his main contribution to public discourse has been contempt, not courage. He possesses resentment, not hope. He does not inspire. He sulks.

Much has been said about Kerry's superior argumentative skills. He was a champion debater at Yale; his former Republican opponents in Massachusetts have effusively praised his quick recall and rhetorical agility.

This will no doubt impress the like-minded lefties in America's newsrooms and Hollywood salons. But in America's living rooms, a man's unvarnished character -- how he carries himself, how he treats others, how he responds to adversity -- speaks volumes over the stilted platitudes and smoothly memorized factoids that come out of his mouth.

This isn't a race for prom king or "Jeopardy!" champion. It's a race for leader of the free world.

Throughout the course of the campaign, Kerry has demonstrated a holier-than-thou hubris that continues to alienate security moms, Reagan Democrats and swing voters of all backgrounds. It's not just his disingenuous vacillation on foreign policy (he was for the war before he was against it, but he'd vote the same way) that bothers folks. It's not just the Kennedy-esque photo-ops of Kerry in athletic settings that scream vanity instead of vigor. It's the ugly little things that pile up and create the indelible image of a Royal Jerk:

-- Such as publicly calling one of his own Secret Service agents a "son of a (bleep)" for accidentally knocking him down on his snowboard during a press availability in Ketchum, Idaho. "I don't fall," Kerry sniffed to reporters as he cursed the Secret Service agent on the record.

-- Such as badmouthing NASA for releasing routine publicity photos of Kerry, dressed in a goofy-looking "bunny suit," while on a campaign visit to the shuttle Discovery at the Kennedy Space Center. After the pictures caused unforeseen embarrassment, Kerry sent his spokeswoman onto the cable news to falsely suggest that NASA had played a dirty trick.

-- Such as burning his own campaign staff over his failure to effectively counter the claims of the Swift Boat Veterans. "The candidate is furious," a longtime senior Kerry adviser told the New York Daily News. "He knows the campaign was wrong. He wanted to go after the Swift boat attacks, but his top aides said no."

-- Such as ridiculing President Bush for remaining with schoolchildren for a few extra minutes after learning of the Sept. 11 attacks, while neglecting to mention his own emotional paralysis at the Capitol that morning.

-- And such as using an Outdoor Life magazine question about what his favorite gun is to tout his Vietnam War hero status again, then faulting his campaign staff for fabricating the weapon he named in his interview. "My favorite gun is the M-16 that saved my life and that of my crew in Vietnam," Kerry is quoted as saying in the October issue. "I don't own one of those now, but one of my reminders of my service is a Communist Chinese assault rifle."

Now, according to Monday's New York Times: "Senator John Kerry's campaign said yesterday that Mr. Kerry did not own a Chinese assault rifle, as he was quoted as saying in Outdoor Life magazine, but a single-bolt-action military rifle, blaming aides who filled out the magazine's questionnaire on his behalf for the error."

This is the paragon of strong moral leadership who will bring victory in the War on Terrorism and restore America's values? This Botox-ed egomaniac? This serial waffler? This ruthless buck-passer?

Proverbs 18:12 counsels: "Before destruction the heart of man is haughty, and before honor is humility." It's a lesson Mr. Perfect will learn too late.

Michelle Malkin is a syndicated columnist and maintains her weblog at michellemalkin.com

©2004 Creators Syndicate, Inc.
http://www.townhall.com/columnists/michellemalkin/mm20040929.shtml

Talmadge

I'm a llama!

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: October 12, 2004, 04:04:48 PM »

I have to hurry and go, but the Holy Catholic Church will not allow him to recieve the Holy Sacrements because of where he stands on killing babies. Do you people realize that 40,000,000 million babies have been killed since the whole law was passed.God will deal with us one of these days on this. Just think if Jesus had been aborted???!!!!
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 9 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

More From ChristiansUnite...    About Us | Privacy Policy | | ChristiansUnite.com Site Map | Statement of Beliefs

Copyright © 1999-2019 ChristiansUnite.com. All rights reserved.
Please send your questions, comments, or bug reports to the