Webmasters
• Christian Guestbooks
• Banner Exchange
• Dynamic Content

Subscribe to our Free Newsletter.
Enter your email address:

ChristiansUnite
Forums
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 04:06:42 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Our Lord Jesus Christ loves you.
286776 Posts in 27568 Topics by 3790 Members
Latest Member: Goodwin
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  ChristiansUnite Forums
|-+  Prayer
| |-+  Prayer Requests (Moderator: admin)
| | |-+  2004 - October Prayers
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: 2004 - October Prayers  (Read 1479 times)
Shammu
Global Moderator
Gold Member

B(asic) I(nstructions) B(efore) L(eaving) E(arth)

View Profile WWW
« on: October 02, 2004, 01:01:55 AM »

Oct 1 2004
MsGuidedAngel this October 5th, 2004 starting at 9AM Pacific Standard time. Will have her Third MRI on her Neck then afterwards an electrical test of all her muscles with small needles to find out why she is loosing feeling from her entire right side. She is getting migraine headaches everyday, and taking her pain meds for pain management.

MsGuidedAngel is facing more surgeries on her chest and back now her neck and knees too. The arthrisis has been making her super tired lately. She am also forgetting a lot of things as well.

MsGuidedAngel, know God Loves her.
Phenolics brother is having trouble understanding that it is not okay to spend the night over at his girlfriend's house.  The girlfriend sees no problem or issue with it either and chooses to go against what Phenolics parents say as well. Phenolics brother says he believes in God but doesn't believe a lot of the things in the bible. Phenolics would like praying for him, his name is Daniel.

Oct. 5 2004
felix102  having a great deal of trouble trying to motivate himself to do work and get things done.

Oct 5 2004
thevision
My family was prey to Nigerian Fraud that targeted Christians.  We were praying for some time that the Lord would help us financial in reference to our convictions in ministry and this guy came at the right time.  We believed him because he sounded so sincere and so Christian.  I mean not just scripture quoting Christian but living it Christian.

He told us his wife was dying for cancer and then even was asking us about natural ways to deal with that and prayed with us.  We had no idea.

Well getting to the point (if you want more details and copies of letters I will gladly send it) we sent him some money but the point is he had someone send a check to us to cash and send to London to help the process along for his offering to our ministry.

You see we were interested in purchasing a building that we could do positive Spirit dinner theater and Gospel music showcases.  He happen to contact us we were praying for the funds foe that and for fund s to kick off our arts classes in the community and payfor our house.  That we rent for beaucoup dollars (too us anyway).  We were tired of living from paycheck to paycheck and wanted to do what we believe God had showed once and for all.

I have always been interested in media and producing self empowering media focuses on young women and children.

I am sorry this email is scattered but I am sooo distraught i can not think straight!

Now, fastforward, this guys check bounced and all of rent money was in the bank.  We were behind already but we were almost out of the whole with the money that was there.  No we face eviction, both of my cars broke down and we have absolutely no money, becuase the bank took my husbands paycheck to cover the expense the uncollected check.

I am at a loss..

I am also convicted about helping innocent people who fall pray to this scam.  I am researching victims now and want to start a war on financial terror.  Millions if not Billions of people are victimized by this crime and suffer in silence because of embarrassment or complete distress.
Oct 5 2004
thomasb40 would like prayers for thomasb40, mothers sister she is going in for surgery.
« Last Edit: April 09, 2005, 05:18:14 PM by blackeyedpeas » Logged

Shammu
Global Moderator
Gold Member

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: October 09, 2004, 09:32:40 PM »

Week 2 of Oct.

Oct 9 2004
Hurting is a lost soul and is hurting. Hurting so much, that she need to be calm, at peace. She can see arms reaching for her, and has push them away. She doesnt feel love, yet she still yearns for it.

Oct 11 2004
Pixie One of her close friends, who helped lead pixie to the Lord, has been haveing some problems leaving her faith in God alone. She is one of the most amazing Christians that, Pixie ever met in her life. She took a job as a teacher, and it overwhelmed her. Although she knows what is right, true, and just, she has asked for prayer.

Oct 11 2004
red letters is worried about her sister.  red letters been praying a long time that she would start coming to church with her.  red letters prayers were answered when about 3 weeks she officially became a member of red letters church and claimed to be saved.  red letters was over-joyed.  red letters sister has been through a lot lately and red letters thought her life was finally starting to get back in line.  But last week she decided that between her two jobs, she just didn't have time for church anymore.  red letters really don't know what to do.  red letters try talking to her but she just gets irritated with me for "nagging" her.  red letters is asking, you to please pray for her and for red letters to understand what to do for her?
ivan is encouraging students to join local churches. So they work with missioners and church in this matter. In this week ivan met a missioner from little town. The towns name is Selidovo. There are 30 thousands people live there. And only one protestant church with 7 members.
They have some students in this town. So they sent them letters and invited on meeting with this missioner.
Please pray for this people. Ask God to lead them on meeting and in the church and give them repentance. The name of missioner is Alexandr Lobincev.
DovesWings pray for her friends Amy's family!!!  Her brother's 14 yo daughter (will be 15 next week) has been missing with a group of kids since Monday morning.  They can't find them anywhere...no money was taken with them, just the clothes on their backs.
PLEASE pray that they are ok, healthy and are found A.S.A.P.!!!
« Last Edit: October 14, 2004, 02:53:17 PM by DreamWeaver » Logged

Talmadge

I'm a llama!

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 14, 2004, 03:19:54 PM »

I need to become less agressive. I ask just to mention me in your prayers. I have a physical condition that jurts 24-7 and it keeps me "kind of agressive". Thanks to anyone that will mention me in their prayers.
Shammu
Global Moderator
Gold Member

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: October 22, 2004, 12:28:25 AM »

3rd week of October
This will be in the order I come across the different prayers.
DW

October 18, 2004
Pixie would love prayers for peace in her house, and for her mother to get her drinking under control. Pixies dad refuses to admit that there is a problem, and her sister just over looks the problem
Philippians 4:13 has been attacked by something he can only describe as purely evil, demonic in nature. These attacks have been occuring mostly at night when he trys and lie down to go to sleep. It has happened once during the day when he has tried to take a nap, but for the most part, it happens at night.
Also he needs prayers for help to quit chewing tobacco.
Oct 17 2004
Hurting Needs the feeling for love.
Biggz Is a student in a Christian school in Toronto, Ontario. The school, which is the largest independent Christian school in Ontario, and possibly all of Canada, has a huge problem. The feeling of lust is spreading into this school.
Oct 22 2004
Philippians 4:13 is having problems with sexual immorality sin looming over his head, not only am he not giving his beautiful and attractive wife all the attention and all his focus that she deserves, but he also feel he is keeping his self seperated from God.
« Last Edit: October 23, 2004, 05:19:35 PM by DreamWeaver » Logged

Shammu
Global Moderator
Gold Member

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: November 07, 2004, 11:59:39 AM »

Last week of Oct 2004

This will be in the order, I come across the different prayers.
DW

ivan got a letter  from a student of his  Bible Correspondent School which shocked us by the frankness. He asking for your prayer.
This is the letter in whole...............

Hello, Oftentimes wanted to write to you, now I write in a hope, that you will print my letter in  bulletin.
I hope that, reading my letter, brothers will behave more good to the wives, and sisters more attentive will look closely to chosen one.

My name is Tanya, I am 34 years. I am the 2 groups invalid of heavy disease (epilepsy).
   First time I made a match and lived with a husband 10 years, and only death separated us. I was along with a very young child. At that time, a young brother  began to visit our church. He arrived from the Donetsk region. He offered to me to created family.  I agreed with gladness, because he was believer. But my  gladness was short. He embarked on education of my son. He beat  him for business and at a loose end, referring of Bible: It is «so written in Parables». He  blew up large scandals on every little things. Every day I heard the insults from him, stood humiliations and offenses.
we never prayed with him together, because he has not counted me for a believer. Called me a cripple but I  forgave him. I gave him the birth of 2 sons. All births got through the operation, but even it did not change his relation  to me. He constantly spoke with me in the promoted tone, required that I have named him a mister. I lived so with him  5 years, every day wiping tears.
  But once he came home and said that never loved me and does not love, and came to love other woman and leaves from family.
  He  said still: « I thought that believers can live without senses, and I need carnal love. I want to love and be favourite».
  Until now he considers itself as a believer. I as a believer released him with a world.    Now I am along o with three children.  Disappointments, pain and emptiness are in a soul. Really all brothers the believers are such? How to believe people now?    
-----------------------------------------------------------
felix102 needs prayer for peace of mind...lately his mind has been a lot of turmoil because of school. felix102 tries to be successful but, just cant complete the work. He really know that it doesnt matter much but his parents strongly think otherwise. He just want God to exercise his will for him and wants to know what it is and what's happening in my life. He is feeling insecure and his mind and body is losing itself.
ivan is going to teach in new bible school next week. It was his first time in this school. He do not know these students yet. So he need in God help and your prayers.
He will speak about right goals in life and how we can  reach them.
MsGuidedAngel has Physical Therapy Appointment is tomorrow (October 21st, 2004) at Mount Hood Medical Center Suite 106 at 12noon. She is getting cold chills down her spine again from my C5-C6 ruptured disk and cold chills from my L4-L5 ruptured disk up my spine and down my legs. She might be in a wheel chair soon, both of her knees are grinding and poping as she walks.
---------------------------------------------------------
Christian_Stephie was really struggling with suicidal thoughts this week. She did talk to her Youth Pastor about it, and she did get something out of it, but she just need prayer that she'll stay on track, and not let the Devil run all over her.
« Last Edit: November 07, 2004, 12:20:19 PM by DreamWeaver » Logged

Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

More From ChristiansUnite...    About Us | Privacy Policy | | ChristiansUnite.com Site Map | Statement of Beliefs

Copyright © 1999-2019 ChristiansUnite.com. All rights reserved.
Please send your questions, comments, or bug reports to the