Webmasters
• Christian Guestbooks
• Banner Exchange
• Dynamic Content

Subscribe to our Free Newsletter.
Enter your email address:

ChristiansUnite
Forums
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 24, 2024, 08:27:05 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Our Lord Jesus Christ loves you.
286804 Posts in 27568 Topics by 3790 Members
Latest Member: Goodwin
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  ChristiansUnite Forums
|-+  Theology
| |-+  Prophecy - Current Events (Moderator: admin)
| | |-+  Prophecies of the End Times Connection
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Prophecies of the End Times Connection  (Read 986 times)
Sulfurdolphin

I'm a llama!

View Profile WWW
« on: September 21, 2004, 03:20:50 PM »

As i was reading Isaiah Chapter 2:4 For in the last days the mountain of the Lord Shall be glorious and the house of God shall be on the top of the mountains and it shall be exalted above the hills and all nations shall come to it. And many nations shall go and say Come and let us go up to the mountain of the Lord and to the house of the God of Jacob and He will tell us his way and we will walk in it: for out of Sion shall go forth the Torah,(the law) and the word of the Lord out of Jerusalem. And he shall judge among the nations and shall rebuke many people: and they shall beat their swords into plough-shares and their spears into sickles: and nation shall not take up sword against nation, neither shall they learn to war any more.  

Revelation chapter 19:11 Next I saw heaven opened and there before me was a white horse. Sitting on it was the one called FAithful and True and it is in righteousness that he passes judgment and goes to battle. His eyes were like a fiery flame and on his head were many roayl crowns. And he had a name writen which no one knew but himself. He was wearing a robe that hasd been soaked in blood and the name by which he is called is THE WORD OF GOD. The armies of heaven clothed in fine linen (Fine linen means the righteous deeds of God's people.) white and pure, were following him on white horses. And out of his mouth comes a sharp sword with which to strike down nations HE will rule them with a staff of Iron. It is he who treads the winepress from which flows the wine of the furious rage of Adonai, God of heaven's armies. And on his robe and on his thigh he has a name written:
   KING OF KINGS AND LORD OF LORDS.

now back to Isaiah when it talks about That the mountain of the Lord's house Shall be established on top of the mountains and shall be exalted above the hills and all nations shall flow to it. This could possibly be the Third Temple.Because i dont think the new heaven and the new earth which is the New Jerusalem will be decending around this point.Because the Messiah Christ, is gathering all Gentile
Nations gathering them into Israel

This looks like after all the nations come battle with the Lord and that the nations that are left that did not die in Revelation in verse 17-18 chapter 19.

This all happens apparently after the Wedding Feast Of The Lamb where we the saints will have horses decending into battle with the Messiah battling the Gentile nations and overcoming them.

This looks like in verse 4 a judgement against the nations could this possibly be the seperation between the Lambs and the Goats? does anyone have any comment about this part??? I am not sure.

But i do know that Isaiah 2:2-3-4 verse 3 goes in not only in great detail but fits perfectly with Zechariah chapter 8 verse 23 Adonai-Tzva'ot says, When that time comes, ten men will take hold speaking all the languages of the nations will grab hold of the cloak of a JEW and say We want to go with you because we have heard that God is with you.

Zechariah chapter 14:2-4 goes with the rest of the above verse with the Messiah Gathering the nations to battle against Jerusalem. And then after the great battle it looks like the new Jerusalem then now descends from heaven and onto earth in rest of Zechariah 14:6-9 and the great future prophecy comes to pass about Egypt serving the Messiah and all other nations that do not serve the Messiah will be denied rain... this will be found at the ending of Zechariah chapter 14:16-21

Comments would be greatly appreciated  or Ideas or Input. I would like to know everyone elses view on this.

Michael

Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

More From ChristiansUnite...    About Us | Privacy Policy | | ChristiansUnite.com Site Map | Statement of Beliefs

Copyright © 1999-2019 ChristiansUnite.com. All rights reserved.
Please send your questions, comments, or bug reports to the