Webmasters
• Christian Guestbooks
• Banner Exchange
• Dynamic Content

Subscribe to our Free Newsletter.
Enter your email address:

ChristiansUnite
Forums
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 08:37:58 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Our Lord Jesus Christ loves you.
286776 Posts in 27568 Topics by 3790 Members
Latest Member: Goodwin
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  ChristiansUnite Forums
|-+  Entertainment
| |-+  Politics and Political Issues (Moderator: admin)
| | |-+  Kerry, do you want him as pres
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Kerry, do you want him as pres  (Read 7701 times)
sincereheart
Gold Member

"and with His stripes we are healed." Isaiah 53:5

View Profile WWW
« Reply #45 on: October 04, 2004, 04:23:27 AM »

Grin

musicllover

Seek ye first the kingdom of God.........

View Profile
« Reply #46 on: October 04, 2004, 07:04:17 PM »

Xith,
        thanks for the info, this will allow others to make their own decisions.
    This was one person view of what was happening at this particular rally. Weather he/she had it correct or it was based on his/her opinion really makes little differenced. THis person felt shut out, Kerry had pushed them out of there homes and treated the local people poorly, by only allowing a select few to come to his "meeting" , he didn't really give any of the locals a fair shake, and was in very poor taste I would say. It really is a shame that ANY politician act in a manner that would offend the people of that town, at least offend the person who wrote it.
    This email being written in perfect English, I guess I dont' understand your point. Spell check, and grammer check helps alot with stuff like that, far from perfect still. I understood the Bush/Chaney signs went up after Kerry left, not before. Kerry using government regulations......yes I am sure he could do that as well. No he isn't the government, but he is the voted for Democratic choice, as far as any cop giving tickets.......sure I could see that too, at a rally for a Democrat a Republican cop (sympathizer) trying to give a ticket. Picture of tape or no tape, no big deal either, only certain photos are printed, I find that most of the media is unfortantly democrat in their view anyway. As I said the person who wrote this lives there, if he/she felt this way then it still thier opinion.
    But I appreciate the fact that you have give some picture, at least people can make up their own minds. I will admit that I am totally biased against Kerry.

blessings,
musicllover

musicllover
musicllover

Seek ye first the kingdom of God.........

View Profile
« Reply #47 on: October 05, 2004, 07:43:54 PM »

LOL  Grin Pretty good Sincereheart,

I got this today, thought it might add to the descussion here. Stem cell research advocated make it sound like there are relief for millions of diseases if only they would kill lots of embroy's, there is NO proof that embroy stem cells will cure anything, yes good scienctific theories. BUt COME on people, these are baby's. Kerry is a big support of this research, just another reason we DON'T NEED him in office as President.  

Stem Cells and Mixed Messages

As I mentioned yesterday, Senator John Kerry was in New Hampshire touting his support for stem cell research. Regrettably, the Senator and his Hollywood friends continue to confuse the science and ethics of the issue. Mr. Kerry refuses to distinguish between embryonic and adult stem cells, and disingenuously claims that federal policy is standing in the way of cures. Adult stem cells are providing hundreds of cures while embryonic stem cells not only have not produced a single cure but require the destruction of human life to get these cells. Additionally, embryonic stem cell research is not illegal. This Administration has not prohibited embryonic stem cell research in the private sector. The law only prohibits federal funding of the killing of nascent human life. Additionally, Mr. Kerry is in favor of funding human cloning. If Kerry wants to take issue with this, fine, but it is time for him to deal with the truth, not use human life for his political gain.

Additional Resources
Stem Cell Research, Cloning and Human Embryos
http://www.frc.org/index.cfm?i=BC04C01&f=WU04J03&t=e

musicllover
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

More From ChristiansUnite...    About Us | Privacy Policy | | ChristiansUnite.com Site Map | Statement of Beliefs

Copyright © 1999-2019 ChristiansUnite.com. All rights reserved.
Please send your questions, comments, or bug reports to the