Webmasters
• Christian Guestbooks
• Banner Exchange
• Dynamic Content

Subscribe to our Free Newsletter.
Enter your email address:

ChristiansUnite
Forums
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 25, 2024, 08:38:50 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Our Lord Jesus Christ loves you.
286804 Posts in 27568 Topics by 3790 Members
Latest Member: Goodwin
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  ChristiansUnite Forums
|-+  Theology
| |-+  Prophecy - Current Events (Moderator: admin)
| | |-+  To Andyastro...
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: To Andyastro...  (Read 3152 times)
Seven_Tides
« on: June 13, 2003, 04:23:10 PM »

...If you are the chosen one of God, tell me these things:

When will the rebuilding of the third temple in Jerusalem begin?

Who is the rider on the horse described in Revelation 6?

Name all the 144 000 sealed of Christ.

Who will be the Antichrist?

Who will be the False Prophet?

Who are the Twenty Four Elders and the Four Beasts described in Revelation 4:4 and 5:6-11?

Who will be the Two witnesses?

Seven_Tides
« Reply #1 on: June 13, 2003, 05:30:21 PM »

...If you can't answer these questions, I will conclude that
you are definitely a false prophet, a deluded liar, and above
all, insulting God's Word.
hisvessel1

I'm a llama!

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 14, 2003, 12:20:31 AM »

Nice post tides... Cool

HV1
Seven_Tides
« Reply #3 on: June 14, 2003, 02:56:16 PM »

Hey Andyastro, here's a few more questions for you to answer. Let's see if you can.

Who is the whore of babylon?

What is the beast of seven heads with ten horns and ten
crowns?

When shall the first trumpet blow?

When shall the last trumpet blow?

When will the christians, dead and alive, be raptured?

TheComforter

Love, Hugs, and a Spoonfull of Spirit!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: June 15, 2003, 02:11:49 PM »

Discomfort...

It is a shame that good men who profess to understand and believe Christ can't even follow His instructives that are given to let them show they have heard and believe as well as respect and follow Him.

He has said that followers shall act as well as conduct themselves a certain way just to be seen as hearing Him and then they shall correctly follow by showing Love and respect greatest to those who deserve it least.

How foolish are the proud and pompus who could very well be speaking directly to Christ, and not even know it, though the level of wisdom displayed by most claiming to be close to Him as well as even "Him", speaks for itself, usually.

What you sow, shall be sown in return, remember?

When shall the seven year peace pact with Israel be made?

It will not!

When will the rebuilding of the third temple in Jerusalem begin?

It will not! (It will be planned and cut short and never be, not to be confused with "New Jerusalem".)

Who is the rider on the horse described in Revelation 6?

The horse is the race (red, yellow, black, white) and the rider is the impact on each (white accepting, red arguementative, black bringing balance and accepting, yellow killing all they can who believe).

Name all the 144 000 sealed of Christ.

You wouldn't know them by their Heavenly name, and it is not allowed.

Who will be the Antichrist?

Not who, but what! But the characture setting it up is a man of great power.

Who will be the False Prophet?

Another John, as the Ancient and Honourable one is the right one.

Who are the Twenty Four Elders and the Four Beasts described in Revelation 4:4 and 5:6-11?

They are the symbols and keepers of time.

Who will be the Two witnesses?

Seeing as the Lord describes sending "one" in the last days, the two are the anti-christ and the false Prophet. (example after example of how this is so to the trained eye can be found)

But what does it matter if the answers are correct or not, when the question is -  Are you Holy, Righteous, Unjust, or Filthy? First, and then, Do you know the Word?

Let them be who they are and know them by their works!

(Let he that is filthy...etc...)

Nothing Holy lives to point out their stature, but instead to increase their numbers.

You know what He is saying?

Indeed...

Be good to others even when you shouldn't, now that's an Angel of the Lord. To argue is described in the story we call scripture as the gnashing of teeth.

Proper:

Dearest andyastro - thus far your proof is weak, and without better proofs and discussion, I am afraid you can not be the one to first come and prepare the way. But being in search of just such a character and realizing that most do not even know he is supposed to come before Christ in order to prepare the way, thank you for sparking the interest of others by causing them to wonder if one is to come at all.

Thy Fellow Servant.

Ancient and Honourable, John West.

Please.

Do Him proud, or not at all!

Peace.

Seven_Tides
« Reply #5 on: June 15, 2003, 03:08:05 PM »

Applaud! Applaud! Grin

That was great Comforter. I do agree with you.

However, he claimed to be the Messiah. We know he is not
though, right?

I know I should have dealt with him kindly and meekly, but,
how can you with someone who thinks he's the Messiah? Or
maybe you can.

Well, next time, I should take Jesus' approach rather than mine, because I am no better then Andyastro. I am a sinner
just like him:

Romans 3:23
" ...for all have sinned and fall short to the glory of God."

Thanks comforter for reminding me to better realize that I should not condemn him, for I have done the same as well.
TheComforter

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: June 15, 2003, 06:03:19 PM »

But a little strength do I offer His full aware of the task at hand.

It is a pleasure to serve.

TheComforter

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7 on: June 15, 2003, 06:57:33 PM »

Who is the whore of babylon?

The Governing Body of a great nation. (Clothed with the sun- In God we trust, Moon beneath her feet- who got there first, Crown of twelve stars- signed constitution, wings like an eagle- national mascot, these are just some of the descriptions that describe this cities daughter- the public body)

What is the beast of seven heads with ten horns and ten
crowns?

The UN - (name of blasphemy - Rich- UNrich, Pretty- UNpretty, etc- UNetc...)
General Assembly, Secretariat, International Court, Security Counsel, Trusteeship Council, Social Council, Economic Council,- seven heads
Military Staff Commitee, Disarmament Commision, International Atomic Energy Agency, UN Conference on Trade and Development, UN Development Programme, International Bank, International Monitary Fund, International Finance Corporation, International Development Association- ten horns
UN Industrial Development Organization, Educational Scientific and Cultural Organization, Food and Agricultural Organization, International Labor Organization, International Civil Aviation Organization, Intergovernmental Maritime Consultative Organization, World Meteorological Organization, International Trade Organization Universal Postal Union, International Telecommunication Union,  look it up. And when it begins to unfold in your mind you will begin to see things clearly such as the three horns that are swallowed up by the pending beast and the mark -  International Bank, International Monitary Fund, International Finance Corporation. The Truth is what He means, not what we thought He meant.

When shall the first trumpet blow?

The fall of 2004.

When shall the last trumpet blow?

3 1/2 years later.

When will the christians, dead and alive, be raptured?

Those in the True body of Christ shall be shielded but shall remain to join Him at the end of all things. Pay close attention when hearing such parables as the Wheat and Tares parable. The Tares are said to be collected first, therefore, the Wheat can not be gathered before them. Two shall be at work in a field and one is gathered does not necessarily point at the favored, but can well described the lost being gathered and bundled to burn. (Please remember that burned is a term used to mean ripped off and we commonly say when angry - "That just burns me up!" Gnashing of teeth is another posture when very angry)

God Blessed is the Day in which the Lord returns to instruct His in the Truth. And forget the stereotype of an old man upon a throne as you have not seen modern and hip as it will be presented by the Lord in His return. And least we forget the Father of whom we are requested to basically ignor (heaven forbid) in this day of the Lord.

And He said unto His, Upon My return call me not My Lord, My Lord! I shall be greeted with "My Man!"

My Man? (The interpretation of what is given in scripture)

That is just too hip to be ignored!

My Man!

He is something else!

And as I am full aware of the moment in which I shall wear out my welcome here and there, forgive me in coming and going while singing His praise.

Do not worry about being fooled. When the seventh angel shall begin to sound you will know that the mystery shall be finished. It is still a little early (while the Branch is yet tender) but when it is time, you will know.

For the time is at hand, even at the gate.

His will be done.

Peace.

Seven_Tides
« Reply #8 on: June 15, 2003, 07:27:16 PM »

Comforter, it's "comforting" to see that there are still people
around that truly preach God's Word.

It's rare to see people like that nowadays. I do admire that. I
truly admire that.

However, I would like to be like how Jesus wanted us to be.

I hope you continue to enlighten others with God's Word and
continue enlight us with your love for the Lord Jesus Christ.

God bless.
TheComforter

View Profile WWW
« Reply #9 on: June 15, 2003, 07:40:25 PM »

I shall never leave thee nor foresake thee, and should I foresake thee, I shall beg to take thy place in suffering should it come upon thee as a result.

And please forgive the way I Talk as I have been in service to the Lord since my creation, much less since being borne, and re-borne, and re-borne, you know what I am saying.  Grin

Preachin, Teachin, calling to where He is.

Love, Hugs, Spirit.

John.

Seven_Tides
« Reply #10 on: June 15, 2003, 09:18:28 PM »

I don't mind if you speak like that.

Believe me. I would rather hear you speak like that then
hear people talking with a profanity or vain use of God's Name every fourth or fifth Word they speak.

God bless.
Krazeekkc

I'm a Christian!

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 22, 2003, 09:15:32 PM »

I think Andyastro might be the atichrist!
TheComforter

View Profile WWW
« Reply #12 on: March 04, 2011, 01:50:16 AM »

Talk about the Good Old Days...

Love, Hugs, Spirit Gang!

david749

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: March 05, 2011, 02:31:59 AM »

Beginning of Daniel's 70th week:    possibly Sept 19th, 2010 (Yom Kippur).......but this has to be confirmed by seeing the 3rd Seal over the next year or so.    There were quiet peace talks between our president, Netenyahou, and others during Sept.  The Illuminati and banker elites feel obliged to issue warnings.  They own the media.  The date of the disaster in the movie "Knowing" was 10-19-09........just the opposite of 9-19-10.  The movie is evil and has a male and female child delivered by aliens from the disaster to a paradise with a single tree.......reminding one of a false duplication of the garden of Eden.  Any grade school could have been chosen at the beginning of the movie......but instead we have the name "William Dawes" elementary school.  William Dawes was a minuteman.....issuing a warning to the Colonial troops that the British (Rothchild's etc) were coming.  The movie includes a clip of the Gulf Oil fire.  The elites also put out a movie about the hurricane hitting New Orleans two weeks prior to the real incident.  Christ said that he beheld Satan fall as lightning from heaven.  He was speaking in Hebrew.  It would have sounded like this:   "Satan Barack O Bama."    Satan might be currently inhabiting the body of our president for awhile. 

Anti-christ:   possibly Adolph Hitler released from the pit for a short time.    He will be the 8th.....and one of the past 7 who persecuted Israel under inspiration by Satan. 

False Prophet:   the Nazi pope

Two Witnesses:   Moses and Elijah

Ten Horns:   The ten banking families quietly ruling the world.  They are of one mind and will give their power and authority to the anti-christ.   Beginning with the Rothschilds, they have been gobbling up the world since the time of the French Revolution.  They are the 4th Beast Kingdom.......different from all the rest because they are not visible as with previous kings, queens, etc. 
David_james
Gold Member

Jesus loves you

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: March 05, 2011, 08:21:54 AM »

I think that the roman catholic church is the whore of babylon and the two witnesses will be Elijah and Enoch. The antichrist won't be someone who is currently dead.

Rev 21:4  And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away.
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

More From ChristiansUnite...    About Us | Privacy Policy | | ChristiansUnite.com Site Map | Statement of Beliefs

Copyright © 1999-2019 ChristiansUnite.com. All rights reserved.
Please send your questions, comments, or bug reports to the