Webmasters
• Christian Guestbooks
• Banner Exchange
• Dynamic Content

Subscribe to our Free Newsletter.
Enter your email address:

ChristiansUnite
Forums
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 03:35:50 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Our Lord Jesus Christ loves you.
286776 Posts in 27568 Topics by 3790 Members
Latest Member: Goodwin
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  ChristiansUnite Forums
|-+  Theology
| |-+  Prophecy - Current Events (Moderator: admin)
| | |-+  Revelations
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Revelations  (Read 18212 times)
2nd Timothy
Gold Member

Resident Meese Master

View Profile
« Reply #75 on: November 16, 2004, 06:24:51 AM »

I work for Blockbuster Inc IT.  Strangly enough, my work involves repairing and networking of RF scanners in their distribution center.   Even Blockbuster has goals to eventually move to RFID phase in the not so distant future.   Scanning barcodes is a bit cumbersome.  RFID would elimiate that and be able to track product throughout the warehouse and possibly rental usage  Huh

RFID is so small/thin, if can be put inside a sticker or label on a medicine bottle.

Grace and Peace!

Tim

Enslaved in service to Christ
ollie
Gold Member

Being born again, .....by the word of God,

View Profile
« Reply #76 on: November 16, 2004, 06:32:38 PM »

F.Y.I., Folks,

Revelation is not plural, but singular.

I pray this knowledge enhances and adds depth to your discussion.
 Please excuse this post if the correction was previously noted.

ollie  Smiley

Support your local Christian.
at_the_Cross

Jesus is LORD.

View Profile
« Reply #77 on: November 18, 2004, 02:53:00 PM »

Hi all, I'm new to the forums here. I checked out some other threads before coming to this one. I would like to come back and spend some more time with the views of one mixing Nebuchadnezzar Dreams, the revived Roman Empire, the coming of the Messiah amoung other things. I still have some post left to read, but my questions can wait until next time.

FayeC:
The word of God wasn't meant to be a check list. Pause and Calmly look at. Jesus is Lord.

2nd Timothy:
Where is America in Bible Prophecy?

Perry Stone is doing something on those lines. I didn't see enough to base an opinion on, while he was promoting his video.
« Last Edit: November 18, 2004, 09:34:51 PM by at_the_Cross » Logged

At those moments when the word God ceases to be simply a word and becomes an underground hot-spring erupting a geyser of light, love, beauty, and life from the heart to everlasting life through Jesus Christ.
Talmadge

I'm a llama!

View Profile
« Reply #78 on: November 18, 2004, 03:48:41 PM »

This prophecy has already been fulfilled through television, radio, missionaries, the translation of the Bible into many languages, and the internet.  People all over the world now hear the message of Christ from missionaries who have the means to travel the globe, and via technology that allows us to communicate with people on the other side of the world right from our own homes, churches and offices

There are still literally 1,000s of people that do not or have they heard the message of Jesus Christ preached to them in their own tongue so that they could understand what was being said. Look at China,sure there are ubderground groups, but Christians are being locked every day over there for trying to spread the word. Viet Nam just passed a anti-Christian law.
nChrist
Global Moderator
Gold Member

May God Lead And Guide Us All

View Profile
« Reply #79 on: November 18, 2004, 04:24:37 PM »

Brother Talmadge,

I recently read a message from Evangelist in another thread about what Christians are facing in many parts of the world. There are hosts of Christians being beaten, tortured, or killed just for owning a Bible or attending a worship service. In fact, there are already places where Christians are being hunted down for the purpose of extermination.

This makes me very sad, especially considering these people and their countrymen really need JESUS! I'm thinking about those who have to hide to study the Bible or have a worship service. This makes me know beyond any doubt that we take our freedom to worship God for granted. I don't think that many appreciate the blessing God has given us to worship, pray, and study the Bible in peace and safety. This should give us another reason to thank God for what HE has provided. We should also be praying for those around the world who have to risk their very lives to mention Christ, share a Bible, or attend a worship service.

Brother, Americans are spoiled, and I'm one of them. I have numerous Bibles in text or on the computer to study any time I wish. I can pray any time I wish and attend worship services any time I wish. God has richly blessed us with this freedom, and I give thanks for this freedom. We can also share the Gospel of the Grace of God in many ways, including the Internet and places like Christians Unite. We can fellowship openly with each other in many ways and in many places, including Christians Unite. We are rich in the treasures of God's Word and being in Jesus.

Brother, I've been wanting to tell you how much I enjoy your posts.

Love In Christ,
Tom

Talmadge

I'm a llama!

View Profile
« Reply #80 on: November 18, 2004, 04:34:44 PM »

I am glad that you enjoy my post. I hope that they help someone understand and want Jesus in their lives.

No man knows his true character until he has run out of gas, purchased something on the installment plan and raised an adolescent.

"Consider it all joy, my brethren, when you encounter various trials, knowing that the testing of your faith produces endurance."(James 1:2,3 NAS)

Smiley
religousguy23

View Profile
« Reply #81 on: June 07, 2007, 11:31:11 AM »

how can the united states  be a holy land have you people ever waken up to see what is all happening in this country . you dont see the immorality ,the out of control violence ,all the rapist and leggal gay rights!

god say he will judge all nations and the united states ,the government that is what god is talking about!!
Shammu
Global Moderator
Gold Member

B(asic) I(nstructions) B(efore) L(eaving) E(arth)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #82 on: June 07, 2007, 11:39:08 AM »

how can the united states  be a holy land have you people ever waken up to see what is all happening in this country . you dont see the immorality ,the out of control violence ,all the rapist and leggal gay rights!

god say he will judge all nations and the united states ,the government that is what god is talking about!!
Hello religousguy, and welcome to Christians Unite forum.  Such is the state of the whole world, if you look.  This isn't just the United States, but the whole world.

Yes Jesus will judge all nations in the future.

Joel 3:12 Let the nations bestir themselves and come up to the Valley of Jehoshaphat, for there will I sit to judge all the nations round about.

Soldier4Christ
Global Moderator
Gold Member

One Nation Under God

View Profile
« Reply #83 on: June 07, 2007, 11:54:47 AM »

Hello RG23,

Welcome to Christians Unite.

The U.S. is not and never has been a "holy land". At one time the nation did in fact follow Him and based the laws of this land on His word. That does not make it a holy land but rather a nation that is seeking to follow Him. As a nation it has fallen from that path. As DW said it is not just this nation though but all nations of this world that is separating themselves from God and following a worldly path.

Joh 9:4  I must work the works of him that sent me, while it is day: the night cometh, when no man can work.
Maryjane

View Profile
« Reply #84 on: June 07, 2007, 05:14:45 PM »

Hi religious guy...

Welcome..

It is true...The United States is filled with crime..immorality but..there is still hope...for the blood still flows...God gives us out of His love for us..gives us opportunity upon opportunity to turn to Him...This world will not get better and this world and all that is in it will fade away to the dust it came from..but what God offers is eternal...and that is a revelation to the lost who seek and never find..until they find the Lord..

I know that all will be encouraged with your post...and with fellowship with you..

Maryjane

View Profile
« Reply #85 on: June 07, 2007, 05:21:12 PM »

There's a call going out across this land and every nation..
A call to all who swear alligience to the cross of Christ...
A call to true humility to live a life of holiness...
To deepen our devotion to the cross at any price...
Let us then be sober...moving only in the Spirit
As aliens and strangers in a hostile foreign land..
The message we're proclaiming is repentance and forgiveness..
The offer of salvation..to a dying race of man...
As a candle is consumed by the passion of the flame..
Spreading light unsparingly..througout a darkened room..
Let us burn to know Him deeper than our service burning bright
Will radiate His passion and blaze with HOLY FIRE

To love the Lord our God is the heartbeat of our mission..
The spring from which our service over flows..
Acroos the street or around the world...
The message is the same...
PROCLAIM THE TRUTH AND LIVE IN JESUS NAME...

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

More From ChristiansUnite...    About Us | Privacy Policy | | ChristiansUnite.com Site Map | Statement of Beliefs

Copyright © 1999-2019 ChristiansUnite.com. All rights reserved.
Please send your questions, comments, or bug reports to the