Webmasters
• Christian Guestbooks
• Banner Exchange
• Dynamic Content

Subscribe to our Free Newsletter.
Enter your email address:

ChristiansUnite
Forums
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 28, 2024, 05:45:48 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Our Lord Jesus Christ loves you.
286808 Posts in 27568 Topics by 3790 Members
Latest Member: Goodwin
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  ChristiansUnite Forums
|-+  Theology
| |-+  Prophecy - Current Events (Moderator: admin)
| | |-+  First "Gay" marriage in North America
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3] Go Down Print
Author Topic: First "Gay" marriage in North America  (Read 4256 times)
Symphony
Gold Member

I'm a llama!

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: February 21, 2004, 08:04:07 PM »

That's the way it seems to me--anarchy.

Hmmm, that's exactly the word Rush Limbaugh was using this week to describe what is happening there--"surreal".  He pointed out how odd they want the legal recognition of a "license", yet they deliberately break the state law to get it.

Just heard today, but only briefly, that possibly the county clerk there in New Mexico was relaxing the law to be sarcastic--to demonstrate foolishness by being foolish.

Not sure if that was true--since it could cost her her job, of course.
Symphony
Gold Member

I'm a llama!

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: February 23, 2004, 12:26:45 AM »

...the new disregard by gays in San Francisco(Gov Swarz "asked" the state's Atty Gen to step in; he declined).  Rumor this eve that Chicago is next--predicting a gradual, growing national sweep...

onestarfisher

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: February 23, 2004, 11:46:30 AM »

I had emailed Guv Arnold a few days ago and said it's about TIME you spoke up - it was after they announced he was making a statement. I think we should all email him and now and say, what's the matter, you have zero power in your own state??
cris
Gold Member

I'm a llama!

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: February 23, 2004, 12:54:12 PM »

That's the way it seems to me--anarchy.

Hmmm, that's exactly the word Rush Limbaugh was using this week to describe what is happening there--"surreal".  He pointed out how odd they want the legal recognition of a "license", yet they deliberately break the state law to get it.

Just heard today, but only briefly, that possibly the county clerk there in New Mexico was relaxing the law to be sarcastic--to demonstrate foolishness by being foolish.

Not sure if that was true--since it could cost her her job, of course.

Well, I can assure you if "we" broke a state law to get something "we" wanted "we" would be punished.  By breaking a state law then their "marriage" should be illegal, shouldn't it?  Just what in the world is happening.  This is absolutely absurd!

Symphony
Gold Member

I'm a llama!

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: February 23, 2004, 06:05:08 PM »

This week's Time is quoting the San Fran mayor as saying Chicago is next.   And I heard it declared by a gay editor from there last night on talk radio.

I had emailed Guv Arnold a few days ago and said it's about TIME you spoke up - it was after they announced he was making a statement. I think we should all email him and now and say, what's the matter, you have zero power in your own state??

Well thank you for doing that, onestar.  Excellent point.

As of yesterday my news is that because the state's Atty General is an elected position(and he's also a Demon-crat(hehe-little play on words there)), he says he can refuse the Gov's request to enforce the state law.

Yes.  The "Terminator" has zero power.   Huh   Isn't THAT a "weird" twist of circumstances.  

I don't mean to sound malicious, as I pray for Christopher Reeve too;  But whew, we play "supermen" in our lives, then we are shown sometimes in the most horrible of ways that we aren't supermen at all...

God brings to naught the things that are...

Lips Sealed

Symphony
Gold Member

I'm a llama!

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: March 03, 2004, 08:13:23 PM »

Mayor of first NY community granting gay marriages being charged with a midsdemeanor.

But today a second NY community is beginning to grant them.

Also, today, Portland, OR now granting gay marriages...
nChrist
Global Moderator
Gold Member

May God Lead And Guide Us All

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: March 04, 2004, 03:23:13 AM »

Mayor of first NY community granting gay marriages being charged with a midsdemeanor.

But today a second NY community is beginning to grant them.

Also, today, Portland, OR now granting gay marriages...

Oklahoma Howdy to Symphony,

Brother, what do you think? I honestly believe we are watching the beginning of the end times unfold right before our eyes. I don't think that one needs to be a prophet to see evil growing at an increasing speed, almost by the day.

Love In Christ,
Tom

JudgeNot
Gold Member

Jesus, remember me... Luke 23:42

View Profile WWW
« Reply #37 on: March 04, 2004, 10:04:02 AM »

Yes, sir, Mr. BEP - end times indeed.  I agree.  And in today's news:

http://www.worldnetdaily.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=37419

There is another post around here that asks "Why did God creat hell?"  Well, in my opinion, hell was created for the adult administrators who push perverse lifestyles on children.

Yes - end times.  

Jesus, Lord - come quickly lest the children you adore become further perverted by those who hate You, Lord.  Amen.

Covering your tracks is futile; God knows where you're going and where you've been.
JPD
nChrist
Global Moderator
Gold Member

May God Lead And Guide Us All

View Profile
« Reply #38 on: March 04, 2004, 12:14:59 PM »

Yes, sir, Mr. BEP - end times indeed.  I agree.  And in today's news:

http://www.worldnetdaily.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=37419

There is another post around here that asks "Why did God creat hell?"  Well, in my opinion, hell was created for the adult administrators who push perverse lifestyles on children.

Yes - end times.  

Jesus, Lord - come quickly lest the children you adore become further perverted by those who hate You, Lord.  Amen.

Oklahoma Howdy to JudgeNot,

Brother, I don't know how much of this type of news I could stand without throwing up, but we must stay informed and know what the devil is doing.

Brother, I hope everyone clicks your link. The devil now wants to steal the innocence of childhood, youth, and young adults. I can't tell you how sorry I am for those children. They are teaching those children to show "in your face evil", and they are being applauded for their efforts. I've seen and heard some terrible things in my life, so I have a fairly strong stomach, but this makes me sick.

I can certainly understand why the wrath of THE LORD OF HOSTS will most certainly be released. I think our most powerful weapon now is prayer and more prayer.

Love In Christ,
Tom

Pages: 1 2 [3] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

More From ChristiansUnite...    About Us | Privacy Policy | | ChristiansUnite.com Site Map | Statement of Beliefs

Copyright © 1999-2019 ChristiansUnite.com. All rights reserved.
Please send your questions, comments, or bug reports to the