Webmasters
• Christian Guestbooks
• Banner Exchange
• Dynamic Content

Subscribe to our Free Newsletter.
Enter your email address:

ChristiansUnite
Forums
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 18, 2024, 08:16:31 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Our Lord Jesus Christ loves you.
286798 Posts in 27568 Topics by 3790 Members
Latest Member: Goodwin
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  ChristiansUnite Forums
|-+  Entertainment
| |-+  Animals and Pets (Moderator: admin)
| | |-+  Things Cats Are Good For
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Things Cats Are Good For  (Read 24843 times)
Allinall
Gold Member

HE is my All in All.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #45 on: August 27, 2004, 10:59:10 AM »

Lastly, I'd like to say that sincereheart is the only person with any sense on this thread, except for possibly Willowbirch, and in honor of that I have reserved my 111th post for her. (11 is my favorite number, in case you didn't know)    Cool Tongue Smiley

HEY!!![/b]  I have sense!  I have lots and lots and lots of sense!!  I said cats are good for targets, doorstops, speedbumps!  I was going to add that they're a good appetizer, gutter cleaner (until they get stuck), hat, and gloves!  What's not sensible about that?  Huuuuuuuuuhhhhhh?Huh?

(BTW, I'm kiddin'  Wink Grin)

I know, I know. I'm terribly sorry. As soon as I posted it I knew I should have included you. But I couldn't post again that day to clear it up, because then I wouldn't have been on my 111th post. Hopefully you'll forgive me.  Grin Cool  Cool Tongue

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeelllll...I SUPPOSE[/b] I can forgive you... Grin

"that I may know him and the power of his resurrection, and may share his sufferings, becoming like him in his death"
Yoyostick

L.E.A.H. and the Trashmobile

View Profile WWW
« Reply #46 on: August 27, 2004, 06:28:49 PM »

Lastly, I'd like to say that sincereheart is the only person with any sense on this thread, except for possibly Willowbirch, and in honor of that I have reserved my 111th post for her. (11 is my favorite number, in case you didn't know)    Cool Tongue Smiley

HEY!!![/b]  I have sense!  I have lots and lots and lots of sense!!  I said cats are good for targets, doorstops, speedbumps!  I was going to add that they're a good appetizer, gutter cleaner (until they get stuck), hat, and gloves!  What's not sensible about that?  Huuuuuuuuuhhhhhh?Huh?

(BTW, I'm kiddin'  Wink Grin)

I know, I know. I'm terribly sorry. As soon as I posted it I knew I should have included you. But I couldn't post again that day to clear it up, because then I wouldn't have been on my 111th post. Hopefully you'll forgive me.  Grin Cool  Cool Tongue

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeelllll...I SUPPOSE[/b] I can forgive you... Grin

I can't tell you how much this means to me.   Grin Grin

Jesus is Life!
"For God so loved the world that he sent his only begotten Son, that whosoever believes in him shall not perish, but have everlasting LIFE." -John 3:16
Kristi Ann
Gold Member

John 9:1-5 KJV

View Profile WWW
« Reply #47 on: August 28, 2004, 04:55:03 PM »

Back on Topic..

Cats are good for loving kindness, their affection is wonderful when you have the right kitty!!   Grin

sincereheart
Gold Member

"and with His stripes we are healed." Isaiah 53:5

View Profile WWW
« Reply #48 on: September 01, 2004, 06:49:04 AM »

I think cats would make wonderful additions to the decor - stuffed and mounted!  Grin

Allinall
Gold Member

HE is my All in All.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #49 on: September 01, 2004, 03:54:33 PM »

I think cats would make wonderful additions to the decor - stuffed and mounted!  Grin

Grin

"that I may know him and the power of his resurrection, and may share his sufferings, becoming like him in his death"
Kristi Ann
Gold Member

John 9:1-5 KJV

View Profile WWW
« Reply #50 on: September 01, 2004, 10:14:15 PM »

Oh nooooooooo I will Not!!!!! ever to that to my loving kitty!

sincereheart
Gold Member

View Profile WWW
« Reply #51 on: September 02, 2004, 04:42:19 AM »

Oh nooooooooo I will Not!!!!! ever to that to my loving kitty!

I'll be glad to help!  Wink

Yoyostick

View Profile WWW
« Reply #52 on: September 03, 2004, 12:45:11 PM »

Don't worry about it, sincereheart. If they feel like torturing themselves with annoying felines, that's their business.  Grin Tongue

Jesus is Life!
"For God so loved the world that he sent his only begotten Son, that whosoever believes in him shall not perish, but have everlasting LIFE." -John 3:16
Willowbirch
Gold Member

He is risen! - He is risen indeed.

View Profile
« Reply #53 on: September 03, 2004, 06:55:17 PM »

Yeah, IF they're declawed. You can also detooth a shark and then you'll have a GREAT pet.  Tongue
Do you suppose they could de-sting a scorpion?

"Man dreams and desires; God broods, and wills, and quickens."
Willowbirch
Gold Member

View Profile
« Reply #54 on: September 03, 2004, 06:55:42 PM »

I'm touched. Really.  Undecided

Willowbirch
Gold Member

View Profile
« Reply #55 on: September 03, 2004, 07:16:11 PM »

Don't worry about it, sincereheart. If they feel like torturing themselves with annoying felines, that's their business.  Grin Tongue
I am beginning to realize how one can be "tortured" by a cat...

I'm kitty-sitting for a lady while she recovers from surgery. She has 18 cats (used to be 23, but "mysteriously" they escaped...) There are 8 regular litter boxes, and two small swimming pools of litter besides, all of which are full within 24 hours...there is brown, sticky stuff on the kitchen floor every morning, and lots of pawprints that apparently passed through it...

Two kitties think they are Tarzan; I am constantly checking over my shoulder in terror, wondering when I will be violently attacked. It is hot today. I am sweating. BAM! There's a cat on my back, digging in with sixteen claws, draping itself around my neck like an insane, living fur mantle of deadly warmth...he thinks I love him THAT MUCH!
BAM! There's another cat, on the other shoulder, shoving its grisly, whiskered nose in my face. It jumps onto the washing machine, and then to the top of a cabinet. Where'd she go? I don't see her...AAAA!!
My glasses go flying. I am about to be permanently blinded by two white paws and a grinning face. There are claws tangled in my hair. It hurts as I wrench a struggling, purring cat off my head. I will need therapy. Maybe even surgery. This lady can watch her own depraved creatures. This is a Hitchcock novel.

They hate me.

THEY HATE ME!!!

GET ME OUT OF HERE!

AAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!

*purrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr*

sincereheart
Gold Member

View Profile WWW
« Reply #56 on: September 04, 2004, 06:48:17 AM »

*sigh* I know you're right, but I just soooooo want to help these poor unfortunate souls!  Wink

sincereheart
Gold Member

View Profile WWW
« Reply #57 on: September 04, 2004, 06:54:10 AM »

I am beginning to realize how one can be "tortured" by a cat...

I'm kitty-sitting for a lady while she recovers from surgery. She has 18 cats (used to be 23, but "mysteriously" they escaped...) There are 8 regular litter boxes, and two small swimming pools of litter besides, all of which are full within 24 hours...there is brown, sticky stuff on the kitchen floor every morning, and lots of pawprints that apparently passed through it...

Two kitties think they are Tarzan; I am constantly checking over my shoulder in terror, wondering when I will be violently attacked. It is hot today. I am sweating. BAM! There's a cat on my back, digging in with sixteen claws, draping itself around my neck like an insane, living fur mantle of deadly warmth...he thinks I love him THAT MUCH!
BAM! There's another cat, on the other shoulder, shoving its grisly, whiskered nose in my face. It jumps onto the washing machine, and then to the top of a cabinet. Where'd she go? I don't see her...AAAA!!
My glasses go flying. I am about to be permanently blinded by two white paws and a grinning face. There are claws tangled in my hair. It hurts as I wrench a struggling, purring cat off my head. I will need therapy. Maybe even surgery. This lady can watch her own depraved creatures. This is a Hitchcock novel.

They hate me.

THEY HATE ME!!!

GET ME OUT OF HERE!

AAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!

*purrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr*

Lips Sealed

This: "She has 18 cats" just begs the question; WHY?

Poor Willow!

Forrest
Gold Member

View Profile
« Reply #58 on: September 04, 2004, 12:30:30 PM »

Cat,,,,,,,,the other white meat.

Your Brother In Christ
          Forrest              
ROM 12:5 So we, [being] many, are one body in Christ, and every one members one of another.
Yoyostick

View Profile WWW
« Reply #59 on: September 06, 2004, 10:55:39 AM »

Yeah, IF they're declawed. You can also detooth a shark and then you'll have a GREAT pet.  Tongue
Do you suppose they could de-sting a scorpion?

They could, I think. But there's no reason to. And, it would have a difficult time eating. (there's nothing more beautiful than watching a scorpion bury its tail into a helpless cricket being held in its pincers.  Grin Cool)

Jesus is Life!
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

More From ChristiansUnite...    About Us | Privacy Policy | | ChristiansUnite.com Site Map | Statement of Beliefs

Copyright © 1999-2019 ChristiansUnite.com. All rights reserved.
Please send your questions, comments, or bug reports to the