Webmasters
• Christian Guestbooks
• Banner Exchange
• Dynamic Content

Subscribe to our Free Newsletter.
Enter your email address:

ChristiansUnite
Forums
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 01:30:20 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Our Lord Jesus Christ loves you.
286776 Posts in 27568 Topics by 3790 Members
Latest Member: Goodwin
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  ChristiansUnite Forums
|-+  Prayer
| |-+  Prayer Requests (Moderator: admin)
| | |-+  Worst of the worst, baddest of the baddest, the very lowest, low place.....
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Worst of the worst, baddest of the baddest, the very lowest, low place.....  (Read 1314 times)
Michael
« on: August 18, 2004, 12:54:24 AM »

I been gone for a really LONG time, and I have sunk as low as anyone could get, right now as I write this I am seriously contemplating suicide, ain't none of it worth it anyway  Cry
« Last Edit: August 18, 2004, 12:55:16 AM by Michael » Logged
Reba
« Reply #1 on: August 18, 2004, 01:03:43 AM »

Jesus thought you were worth it!  You can not out do the LORD HE already died for you!

The battle for my flesh is on going i must often remind myself HE won the victory at the cross. Satan is a defeeted foe.  God does not promise life will always be full of joy He explains clearly there are seasons if life.

Eccl 3:1-8
3:1 To every thing there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven:

2 A time to be born, and a time to die; a time to plant, and a time to pluck up that which is planted;

3 A time to kill, and a time to heal; a time to break down, and a time to build up;

4 A time to weep, and a time to laugh; a time to mourn, and a time to dance;

5 A time to cast away stones, and a time to gather stones together; a time to embrace, and a time to refrain from embracing;

6 A time to get, and a time to lose; a time to keep, and a time to cast away;

7 A time to rend, and a time to sew; a time to keep silence, and a time to speak;

8 A time to love, and a time to hate; a time of war, and a time of peace.
KJV
nChrist
Global Moderator
Gold Member

May God Lead And Guide Us All

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 18, 2004, 01:28:58 AM »

Hello James Michael,

I seem to remember that your dad recently passed away. I went through that in 1998, and I know how hard that is. I don't know what else you are going through, but I will pray for you. When we are hurt, ill, or enduring trials, it is then that we might turn to Jesus and receive strength, comfort, and guidance from HIM. James, I ask you to do just that, pray and lay your burdens at the feet of Jesus.

Dear Heavenly Father, we ask that you give James Michael a peace, comfort, and strength that only you can give during these difficult times. Lord, show James the path that would be most pleasing to YOU and encourage our Brother. We ask these things in the precious name of our Lord and Saviour, Jesus Christ.  Amen

felix102

Jesus Christ is Lord!

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 18, 2004, 01:41:22 AM »

Brother...that is the total opposite of what God wants for you. He gave you life for a purpose. He knew you before you were born and chose the time you would be living in, the family you would have, and the experiences that you are experiencing right now. It is all part of God's plan and you are in it. It is not God's will that anyone take their own life; even the worst of the worst, the most sinful of sinners. There is so much in the bible that reveals how much God values your life and how suicide is against God's will for you. There is a purpose behind you existence.

I have often contemplated suicide throughtout my christian years. I became a christian when I was 12. I am now 18. Throughout each of those 6 years, I do not remember a year where I was thought-free from suicide. There are seasons of life where we go through very hard times, when we feel that life is not worth living. But we must know that we do not live our life for ourselves. Our lives are lived for God! Yes, we as christians live to serve God.  Each trial strengthens us.

" all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his PURPOSE." Romans 8:28

Why are you suffering? Why do we have to endure the pains of life? We as Christians are followers of Christ.

"Now if we are children, then we are heirs- heirs of God and co-heirs with Christ, if indeed we share in his sufferings in order that we may also share in his glory." Romans 8:17

Endure the trials. We will have far more in heaven if we can endure the hardships here.

"consider that our present sufferings are not worht comparing with the glory that will be revealed in us." Romans 8:18

Have faith in God. I encourage you to read the bible more. In the bible, there have been men who wanted to commit suicide but God had a purpose for them and God strengthened them to fulfill it. Ask God for strength and may He reveal His purpose for you.
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

More From ChristiansUnite...    About Us | Privacy Policy | | ChristiansUnite.com Site Map | Statement of Beliefs

Copyright © 1999-2019 ChristiansUnite.com. All rights reserved.
Please send your questions, comments, or bug reports to the