Webmasters
• Christian Guestbooks
• Banner Exchange
• Dynamic Content

Subscribe to our Free Newsletter.
Enter your email address:

ChristiansUnite
Forums
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 01:42:19 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Our Lord Jesus Christ loves you.
286776 Posts in 27568 Topics by 3790 Members
Latest Member: Goodwin
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  ChristiansUnite Forums
|-+  Prayer
| |-+  Prayer Requests (Moderator: admin)
| | |-+  2004 - August Part 1 Prayer List
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: 2004 - August Part 1 Prayer List  (Read 2497 times)
nChrist
Global Moderator
Gold Member

May God Lead And Guide Us All

View Profile
« on: August 08, 2004, 02:50:49 AM »

Christians Unite
Prayer Request List
1st Week of August - 2004
(Note: Most of the original requests were paraphrased in a brief form.)

08-05-2004 - blackeyedpeas - I had an infection in my spine in 1998 that was cured over a 6 month period of time, but the after effects have been an increasing pain and disability with the growth of calcium over a portion of my spine. Please pray for me that this infection does not come back. I grow weary of pain and loss of mobility. I feel that I'm a strong Christian, but I suffer from depression and anger at times. Please pray tha God gives me another measure of HIS Grace, patience, and strength to walk a path most pleasing to Him. I feel that God lead me to volunteer as moderator for Christians Unite, and I love the work, especially the sweet Christians who mean so much to me. I have reflected on my many failures, especially when I lost my temper. Please pray that God allows me to continue this work I love to do. Especially pray that God guides and directs me to perform this work in a way that would be most pleasing to HIM. I know that I need to yield completely to Christ in ALL things. My errors and failures give me the desire to do exactly this and let HIM direct all things in my life. If I am or become unfit to serve as moderator, I pray that God will direct me to withdraw. Regardless, I pray that God allows me the joy of Christian fellowship with the Brothers and Sisters in Christ on Christians Unite who I love so much.
08-04-2004 - Istrotheid - Prayer for God's guidance in repaying a large sum of money and being able to keep their home.
08-03-2004 - child_of_God_2 -  Prayer for custody disputes and the well being of children being abused and being around violence, alcohol abuse, drugs, and fighting. Please pray that God keeps the children safe and provides a path for loving care in an appropriate environment.
08-01-2004 - Saved_byChrist -  My parents are divorced. My dad has alcohol, drugs, and temper problems. Please pray for them.
08-01-2004 - MsGuidedAngel (KristiAnn) - A birth defect has progressed to the point of total disability. Pain and other related problems have removed the option to work and caused financial problems in paying for necessities, including medication. Please pray that the red tape of receiving Social Security Disablity Income will be cut short. Please pray that God will ease pain and anxiety for our sister in Christ and allow her a better quality of life, including financial assistance she needs and must have.
« Last Edit: April 09, 2005, 05:28:46 PM by blackeyedpeas » Logged

Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

More From ChristiansUnite...    About Us | Privacy Policy | | ChristiansUnite.com Site Map | Statement of Beliefs

Copyright © 1999-2019 ChristiansUnite.com. All rights reserved.
Please send your questions, comments, or bug reports to the