Webmasters
• Christian Guestbooks
• Banner Exchange
• Dynamic Content

Subscribe to our Free Newsletter.
Enter your email address:

ChristiansUnite
Forums
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 19, 2024, 03:28:28 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Our Lord Jesus Christ loves you.
286798 Posts in 27568 Topics by 3790 Members
Latest Member: Goodwin
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  ChristiansUnite Forums
|-+  Prayer
| |-+  Prayer Requests (Moderator: admin)
| | |-+  2004 - May Prayer List
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: 2004 - May Prayer List  (Read 1650 times)
nChrist
Global Moderator
Gold Member

May God Lead And Guide Us All

View Profile
« on: August 08, 2004, 02:36:12 AM »

Christians Unite
Prayer Request List
May - 2004
(Note: Most of the original requests were paraphrased in a brief form.)

05-31-2004 - Holly3278 - My best friend is going through a divorce. He is suffering chest pain and depression, and heart problems run in his family. Please pray that God will pull him out of this depression and help him deal with family problems.
05-31-2004 - DovesWings - My aunt's breast, spine, pelvis, etc. cancer was healed, but it is back in her bones. She is letting the Lord be the only healer and is in hospice. She fractured a bone recently and is in unbearable pain. The stress has caused my uncle to have a heart attack, but he has recovered. My aunt has refused treatment and believes that God will heal her. Please pray for her and the family.
05-27-2004 - guardedbyhim - Our service cat for my 10 year old autistic son is in peril. He uses her to communicate, and she has climbed a tree in the Pacific Northwest. Her name is faith, and she is cold, wet, and has been in the tree for over 24 hours. A tree logger is coming in the morning to attempt a rescue. Please keep our family in your prayers.
05-27-2004 - fastback - My business is failing and my wife's commission type job is not sufficient to pay mounting debts. Utilities are being cut off, and we are in danger of having our house and car repossessed. It's getting tough to hide from our 3 year old.  Please pray that I will find new clients and the banks will have mercy on us. Too many things are caving in right now with no place to turn.
05-27-2004 - colleen - My mother has been bitten by several ticks, the type that carry Limes and Rocky Mountain spotted fever. She has a rash that is getting larger, and she's seeing the doctor today. Please pray for her.
05-26-2004 - M.L. - My daughters ask about my scars and want to know why I can't run and play with them like other moms. I'm nervous, sick, and haven't been able to get out of bed much this week, but I've decided to use a lawyer and pursue charges on my ex. I'm depressed and really can't afford a lawyer, but I've been told that it will be OK. Please pray for me that I will hear God's voice, follow his leading in what to do, and deal with my girls in the most appropriate way.
05-25-2004 - His_child - My husband was laid off in March of 2003, and I went to work full time in October, still home schooling my daughters, 16 and 11. My husband has shown little interest in finding a job or home schooling. I feel that my husband is depressed and could use some prayers. I felt that God led me to home school, but it looks like I'll have to get a second job. I've prayed about this and feel the Lord is leading me to put the 11 year old in public school. My 16 year old has some disabilities and does not do well in a crowd, so I feel led to keep her at home. My husband is very much against this. Please pray that our lives will change drastically so that I don't need a second job, or that he will take over the home schooling, or that I have the strength to continue home schooling. We need the Lord to step in and show us His will, especially about putting the 11 year old in public school.
05-24-2004 - tony - I have moved and am experiencing problems getting the electricity turned on. Please pray that God sends a competant person from the power company to turn the power on.
05-22-2004 - DovesWings - Please pray for my stepson, his brother, and his mom. The boys are in trouble with the law, she's a single mom of 2 boys (13 & 14), a daughter (9), and a daughter (2). They live in the North and we live in Florida. She won't send my husband's son to visit, probably because he can't leave the state on charges involving marijuana and stealing. The son is a very angry boy, and the mother is a good person really trying to cope. Please pray that the mother can find comfort in the Lord and deal with a situation that is really a mess.
05-21-2004 - LadyKay4JC - I'm 37 years old and found out that I'm Insulin resistant. I have one little girl who is 10, but we would like to have more children. Adoption is too expensive for us, so please pray that God allows a way.
05-20-2004 - Threadbear -  Please pray for a lost loved one who is verbally abusing his son, Robert, and causing him to develop a very low self-esteem. Robert is hungry for knowledge of our Lord Jesus and has begun his walk with the Lord. His father is lost, empty, and has a hard shell around his heart. Please pray for Robert and his father, that HIS light will reach the empty place of Robert's father.
05-18-2004 - Early57 - Please pray for my mother's friend, Ruby, who has just been told she has breast cancer. Pray this can be reversed and become a witness in her life for others.
05-18-2004 - dustcry - I would appreciate prayers on my efforts to be discharged from the Army for personal reasons.
05-17-2004 - Willowbirch - My friend's ex-husband Robert suffers from Lou Gehrig's disease, and he will be taken off life support tomorrow morning. Please keep his ex-wife, their two children, and their grandchildren in your prayers. I don't think that Robert is saved, so please pray for a Godly intervention in his soul.
05-10-2004 - Sammy - Prayer for me on the path to reconnecting with God and help in dealing with the demons of the past.
05-09-2004 - facedown_4god - My friend bought roses for his mother on mother's day and brought them to her 1 1/2 hours before church. His step-dad grabbed him by the hair, threw him out of the room, and told him to go mow the law. The mower was broken and step dad told him to use a sling-blade on over an acre of grass. He mentioned church and step-dad began cursing and asking why he needed to go to church. He was going to be baptised. A long story short is he was kicked out of the house. He has a low paying job and is temporarily staying with friends from church. Please pray for my friend that he will make it emotionally and financially. Please pray for his step-dad.
05-07-2004 - dee10 - My dad has other major health issues, but they found sports on his lungs which they suspect is cancer. He goes Monday for a CAT scan. Please pray this is not cancer, but pray they can be removed without complications or reoccurrence if they are cancer.
05-03-2004 - felix102 - Please pray that God will work in the marriage of my parents and they will find a way to reconcile their problems.
05-03-2004 - felix102 - A friend, Alaster, has been thinking about suicide. Alaster is 17 and has experienced the pains of broken homes since he was 7. He is now looking at a time when he must be strong enough to survive on his own. He feels like his parents hate him and blame him for many of their problems. He does not feel any support or love from his parents to succeed out on his own. He feels like he is a failure at everything, is an agnostic, and feels there is no reason to live. I have shared Jesus with him. Please pray that Alaster accepts Jesus Christ as Lord and Saviour and finds his way in the purpose of Christ.
05-03-2004 - Candice Cavalier - I'm trying to quit smoking and I need your prayers.
05-02-2004 - bulsecod - Please pray that my relationship can be reconciled with my ex-girlfriend, Ann-Marie, if it's within our Blessed Father's will.
05-01-2004 - Tibby - I'm a 20 year old freshman in finals week, and I'm thinking that college may not be right for me. I feel a discomfort from school and ask that you pray for me that God guides, leads, and puts me on the right path.
05-01-2004 - DovesWings - My sister's husband passed last Sunday morning. he was 36, and she is 31. They are spreading the ashes today. Please keep his family and friendss in prayer. This has been very hard all around.
« Last Edit: April 09, 2005, 05:23:52 PM by blackeyedpeas » Logged

Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

More From ChristiansUnite...    About Us | Privacy Policy | | ChristiansUnite.com Site Map | Statement of Beliefs

Copyright © 1999-2019 ChristiansUnite.com. All rights reserved.
Please send your questions, comments, or bug reports to the