Webmasters
• Christian Guestbooks
• Banner Exchange
• Dynamic Content

Subscribe to our Free Newsletter.
Enter your email address:

ChristiansUnite
Forums
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 19, 2024, 10:05:29 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Our Lord Jesus Christ loves you.
286799 Posts in 27568 Topics by 3790 Members
Latest Member: Goodwin
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  ChristiansUnite Forums
|-+  Prayer
| |-+  Prayer Requests (Moderator: admin)
| | |-+  (CU) Prayer List April - 2004
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: (CU) Prayer List April - 2004  (Read 1661 times)
nChrist
Global Moderator
Gold Member

May God Lead And Guide Us All

View Profile
« on: August 08, 2004, 02:30:12 AM »

Christians Unite
Prayer Request List
April - 2004
(Note: Most of the original requests were paraphrased in a brief form.)

04-29-2004 - Early57 - I go tomorrow for a stress test and I'm nervous. Please pray for me - I want God's will always in my life.
04-27-2004 - foruzan Safa - My sister, Roshanak Masoumeh, is 40 and has been sick with epilepsy for 37 years. Please pray that God will heal her. She's never been married. She prays for the right guy soon and becoming married. Please pray for her.
04-27-2004 - foruzan Safa - I am 36 years old and have never been married. I want a normal life, get married, have kids, and love my husband and kids. I've met lots of guys, but things end up with me being heart-broken. I am depressed and wonder if God wants me to have a normal life. Please pray for me to marry the right guy soon.
04-25-2004 - tendegreezback - I want to leave the work force and home school our children, but my husband feels it is impossible because of finances. Please pray that the Lord will guide us and direct us in faith. There is a huge division on the issue of church - please pray that God will lead us to a church. Please pray that God will work through my husband's heart and lead him to fully surrender to Jesus as Lord and Saviour.
04-25-2004 - jcgettig - I've been with my husband Josh for 8 years, we're in our 20's - both Christians, and we have a 3 year old son. We've had our ups and downs, but I know that we still love each other. He left us about a week ago and said he found someone who makes him happy. In one breath he says it is God's plan, and in another he hopes that God will forgive him. He is struggling with trying to justify something that God will not: abandon family and commit adultery. I'm tired, hurting, and feel close to a nervous breakdown. Please pray for us and pray that my husband will listen to the Holy Spirit telling him he is wrong. My husband just won't listen.
04-23-2004 - Willowbirch - A friend of the family took two foster girls into their home. Their mother was emotionally abusive, and the children felt incredibly unwanted. Our friend has just begun to make these girls feel loved, but the court is thinking about giving the children back to their real mother who has not changed as far as we know. Please pray for God's will in the lives of these two children. The court meeting is today.
04-21-2004 - HylianHero - I'm having disagreements with some of my friends. Please pray for us that we get over these disagreements.
04-21-2004 - bemanisuperstar - Please pray that I find a Christian singles group in my area.
04-20-2004 - leesw - My wife is pregnant with our second child and is having morning sickness all day long. Please pray for her.
04-14-2004 - peachykeen - Please pray for the State of California and the people who live there. There are many Christians living in California, but the state appears to be declining rapidly to the corruption of Satan and evil. It's beginning to sound like a modern day Sodom, especially with the corrupted movies and politics. Please pray that God will spread like wildfire and replace the evil.
04-14-2004 - JudgeNot - I received this email from Tigerlilly last night: "Hope  and pray all is well with you and yours i been off but have thought of yous and prayed for you and yours! Please let CU know that i am in serious need of payer  for more then just health but that things are bad real bad and need God to desperately interven  and as i said ill be Back in a day or so , Luv and Hugs. Tiger....."   -  Please join me in praying for her health and family issues.
04-11-2004 - felix102 - I'm scared and depressed, facing something that seems insurmountable. Please pray for me.
04-10-2004 - Learning_disciple - I feel a lot of stress from school, home, car repair bills, and it seems that nothing is going right. I suffer from depression at times. Please pray that God will give me an extra measure of His Grace to see me through.
04-07-2004 - peachykeen - Please pray for my parents that they will see the good that I've come to see through my serious illness. There have been other illnesses and deaths in the family, and my dad is feeling like God won't cut him a break. Pray that my dad can see how this will strengthen his faith in God. An uncle got arrested for drinking, and my grandmother had to bail him out of jail. He has acted like an on and off again Christian - please pray that he will find Jesus, for real this time.
04-07-2004 - makao - I am Josephat Kirutu (37) and my beautiful wife is Rosemay Josephat. We work for a tour company in Mwanza Tanzania and make about $83 US per month. We started taking orphans into our rental house about 5 years ago and currently care for 11 girls and 18 boys. Our food cost alone is $500 US each month, and we need additional help for clothes, toys, and other needs. Please pray for us that God will provide for our needs and let us love these children to help them forget what they've been through.
04-07-2004 - Greg -  "Please pray for me and my wife and 2 girls........"
04-06-2004 - frog_dude - "General Prayer...."
04-05-2004 - facedown_4god -  I'll be 16 in two days and really want to get a driver's license. Flu and allergies may get in my way. The pollen is really bad, and I've had problems breathing and getting shaky and dizzy. I really worried that I might die. I see the doctor soon. Please pray this isn't some sort of disease and that it doesn't happen again.

Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

More From ChristiansUnite...    About Us | Privacy Policy | | ChristiansUnite.com Site Map | Statement of Beliefs

Copyright © 1999-2019 ChristiansUnite.com. All rights reserved.
Please send your questions, comments, or bug reports to the