Webmasters
• Christian Guestbooks
• Banner Exchange
• Dynamic Content

Subscribe to our Free Newsletter.
Enter your email address:

ChristiansUnite
Forums
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 17, 2024, 09:19:40 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Our Lord Jesus Christ loves you.
286797 Posts in 27568 Topics by 3790 Members
Latest Member: Goodwin
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  ChristiansUnite Forums
|-+  Theology
| |-+  Prophecy - Current Events (Moderator: admin)
| | |-+  Babylon the Great is Falling
« previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Babylon the Great is Falling  (Read 9037 times)
Brother Love
Gold Member

"FAITH ALONE IN CHRIST ALONE"

View Profile
« on: August 06, 2004, 05:59:31 AM »

I am Just Posting this, its not how I believe, WHAT DO YOU THINK

New Article

Babylon the Great is Falling
http://www.babylonthegreatisfalling.net

I have posted my latest article "The Golden Cup of America" which describes the consequences of divorcing eternal principles from the Declaration of Independence by the Founding Fathers.  It also addresses the ongoing seduction of Israel by the infamous Quartet, led by the leaders of America's political and religious institutions.  This article will cause you to ask the question....is America really Israel's greatest friend?      

Please click on above link and go to "What's New" to read the article.  Please sign my guestbook or send me an email with your comments or questions.    

Sincerely, Jack

THINGS THAT DIFFER By C.R. Stam
Read it on line for "FREE"

http://www.geocities.com/protestantscot/ttd/ttd_chap1.html

<Smiley))><
twobombs

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: August 08, 2004, 05:17:09 AM »

Interesting that you also have identified Babylon.
Not many have seen this, and again not many will....

[ Tempus Fugit Smiley ]
TheComforter

Love, Hugs, and a Spoonfull of Spirit!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: August 08, 2004, 07:19:54 PM »

Cool Amen!

In 2000 we were all over the local DC news standing outside the hall of justioce with our signs.

Babylon is Fallen!

Woman of many waters topic at TCForums

Ancient and Honourable, John West.
twobombs

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: August 09, 2004, 01:00:28 PM »

Is there anyone on this forum working on the timing of the fall ?
What I know of it is that is should coincide with an attack on
Israel. Crippling the USA for a counterattack.

On a similar note: I have received word that mr Bush will be
re-elected and will drag Europe into a war they don't want to fight.
This as a pointer to the event mentioned above (the fall of Babylon)
« Last Edit: August 09, 2004, 01:01:44 PM by twobombs » Logged

[ Tempus Fugit Smiley ]
AJ

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 09, 2004, 04:52:22 PM »

Read this and you will see the real whore of Babylon...im pretty sure its not America. The Gentiles will burn her with fire untill the time of the Gentiles is fullfiled. God made her a Queen but she turned from him and committed fornication with the kings of the earth.

Eze 16:1  Again the word of the LORD came unto me, saying,
Eze 16:2  Son of man, cause Jerusalem to know her abominations,
Eze 16:3  And say, Thus saith the Lord GOD unto Jerusalem; Thy birth and thy nativity [is] of the land of Canaan; thy father [was] an Amorite, and thy mother an Hittite.
Eze 16:4  And [as for] thy nativity, in the day thou wast born thy navel was not cut, neither wast thou washed in water to supple [thee]; thou wast not salted at all, nor swaddled at all.
Eze 16:5  None eye pitied thee, to do any of these unto thee, to have compassion upon thee; but thou wast cast out in the open field, to the lothing of thy person, in the day that thou wast born.
Eze 16:6  And when I passed by thee, and saw thee polluted in thine own blood, I said unto thee [when thou wast] in thy blood, Live; yea, I said unto thee [when thou wast] in thy blood, Live.
Eze 16:7  I have caused thee to multiply as the bud of the field, and thou hast increased and waxen great, and thou art come to excellent ornaments: [thy] breasts are fashioned, and thine hair is grown, whereas thou [wast] naked and bare.
Eze 16:8  Now when I passed by thee, and looked upon thee, behold, thy time [was] the time of love; and I spread my skirt over thee, and covered thy nakedness: yea, I sware unto thee, and entered into a covenant with thee, saith the Lord GOD, and thou becamest mine.
Eze 16:9  Then washed I thee with water; yea, I throughly washed away thy blood from thee, and I anointed thee with oil.
Eze 16:10  I clothed thee also with broidered work, and shod thee with badgers' skin, and I girded thee about with fine linen, and I covered thee with silk.
Eze 16:11  I decked thee also with ornaments, and I put bracelets upon thy hands, and a chain on thy neck.
Eze 16:12  And I put a jewel on thy forehead, and earrings in thine ears, and a beautiful crown upon thine head.
Eze 16:13  Thus wast thou decked with gold and silver; and thy raiment [was of] fine linen, and silk, and broidered work; thou didst eat fine flour, and honey, and oil: and thou wast exceeding beautiful, and thou didst prosper into a kingdom.
Eze 16:14  And thy renown went forth among the heathen for thy beauty: for it [was] perfect through my comeliness, which I had put upon thee, saith the Lord GOD.
Eze 16:15  But thou didst trust in thine own beauty, and playedst the harlot because of thy renown, and pouredst out thy fornications on every one that passed by; his it was.
Eze 16:16  And of thy garments thou didst take, and deckedst thy high places with divers colours, and playedst the harlot thereupon: [the like things] shall not come, neither shall it be [so].
Eze 16:17  Thou hast also taken thy fair jewels of my gold and of my silver, which I had given thee, and madest to thyself images of men, and didst commit whoredom with them,
Eze 16:18  And tookest thy broidered garments, and coveredst them: and thou hast set mine oil and mine incense before them.
Eze 16:19  My meat also which I gave thee, fine flour, and oil, and honey, [wherewith] I fed thee, thou hast even set it before them for a sweet savour: and [thus] it was, saith the Lord GOD.
Eze 16:20  Moreover thou hast taken thy sons and thy daughters, whom thou hast borne unto me, and these hast thou sacrificed unto them to be devoured. [Is this] of thy whoredoms a small matter,
Eze 16:21  That thou hast slain my children, and delivered them to cause them to pass through [the fire] for them?
Eze 16:22  And in all thine abominations and thy whoredoms thou hast not remembered the days of thy youth, when thou wast naked and bare, [and] wast polluted in thy blood.
Eze 16:23  And it came to pass after all thy wickedness, (woe, woe unto thee! saith the Lord GOD;)
Eze 16:24  [That] thou hast also built unto thee an eminent place, and hast made thee an high place in every street.
Eze 16:25  Thou hast built thy high place at every head of the way, and hast made thy beauty to be abhorred, and hast opened thy feet to every one that passed by, and multiplied thy whoredoms.
Eze 16:26  Thou hast also committed fornication with the Egyptians thy neighbours, great of flesh; and hast increased thy whoredoms, to provoke me to anger.
Eze 16:27  Behold, therefore I have stretched out my hand over thee, and have diminished thine ordinary [food], and delivered thee unto the will of them that hate thee, the daughters of the Philistines, which are ashamed of thy lewd way.
Eze 16:28  Thou hast played the whore also with the Assyrians, because thou wast unsatiable; yea, thou hast played the harlot with them, and yet couldest not be satisfied.
Eze 16:29  Thou hast moreover multiplied thy fornication in the land of Canaan unto Chaldea; and yet thou wast not satisfied herewith.
Eze 16:30  How weak is thine heart, saith the Lord GOD, seeing thou doest all these [things], the work of an imperious whorish woman;
Eze 16:31  In that thou buildest thine eminent place in the head of every way, and makest thine high place in every street; and hast not been as an harlot, in that thou scornest hire;
Eze 16:32  [But as] a wife that committeth adultery, [which] taketh strangers instead of her husband!
Eze 16:33  They give gifts to all whores: but thou givest thy gifts to all thy lovers, and hirest them, that they may come unto thee on every side for thy whoredom.

Continued
AJ

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 09, 2004, 04:57:43 PM »

Eze 16:34  And the contrary is in thee from [other] women in thy whoredoms, whereas none followeth thee to commit whoredoms: and in that thou givest a reward, and no reward is given unto thee, therefore thou art contrary.
Eze 16:35  Wherefore, O harlot, hear the word of the LORD:
Eze 16:36  Thus saith the Lord GOD; Because thy filthiness was poured out, and thy nakedness discovered through thy whoredoms with thy lovers, and with all the idols of thy abominations, and by the blood of thy children, which thou didst give unto them;
Eze 16:37  Behold, therefore I will gather all thy lovers, with whom thou hast taken pleasure, and all [them] that thou hast loved, with all [them] that thou hast hated; I will even gather them round about against thee, and will discover thy nakedness unto them, that they may see all thy nakedness.
Eze 16:38  And I will judge thee, as women that break wedlock and shed blood are judged; and I will give thee blood in fury and jealousy.
Eze 16:39  And I will also give thee into their hand, and they shall throw down thine eminent place, and shall break down thy high places: they shall strip thee also of thy clothes, and shall take thy fair jewels, and leave thee naked and bare.
Eze 16:40  They shall also bring up a company against thee, and they shall stone thee with stones, and thrust thee through with their swords.
Eze 16:41  And they shall burn thine houses with fire, and execute judgments upon thee in the sight of many women: and I will cause thee to cease from playing the harlot, and thou also shalt give no hire any more.
Eze 16:42  So will I make my fury toward thee to rest, and my jealousy shall depart from thee, and I will be quiet, and will be no more angry.
Eze 16:43  Because thou hast not remembered the days of thy youth, but hast fretted me in all these [things]; behold, therefore I also will recompense thy way upon [thine] head, saith the Lord GOD: and thou shalt not commit this lewdness above all thine abominations.
Eze 16:44  Behold, every one that useth proverbs shall use [this] proverb against thee, saying, As [is] the mother, [so is] her daughter.
Eze 16:45  Thou [art] thy mother's daughter, that lotheth her husband and her children; and thou [art] the sister of thy sisters, which lothed their husbands and their children: your mother [was] an Hittite, and your father an Amorite.
Eze 16:46  And thine elder sister [is] Samaria, she and her daughters that dwell at thy left hand: and thy younger sister, that dwelleth at thy right hand, [is] Sodom and her daughters.
Eze 16:47  Yet hast thou not walked after their ways, nor done after their abominations: but, as [if that were] a very little [thing], thou wast corrupted more than they in all thy ways.
Eze 16:48  [As] I live, saith the Lord GOD, Sodom thy sister hath not done, she nor her daughters, as thou hast done, thou and thy daughters.
Eze 16:49  Behold, this was the iniquity of thy sister Sodom, pride, fulness of bread, and abundance of idleness was in her and in her daughters, neither did she strengthen the hand of the poor and needy.
Eze 16:50  And they were haughty, and committed abomination before me: therefore I took them away as I saw [good].
Eze 16:51  Neither hath Samaria committed half of thy sins; but thou hast multiplied thine abominations more than they, and hast justified thy sisters in all thine abominations which thou hast done.
Eze 16:52  Thou also, which hast judged thy sisters, bear thine own shame for thy sins that thou hast committed more abominable than they: they are more righteous than thou: yea, be thou confounded also, and bear thy shame, in that thou hast justified thy sisters.
Eze 16:53  When I shall bring again their captivity, the captivity of Sodom and her daughters, and the captivity of Samaria and her daughters, then [will I bring again] the captivity of thy captives in the midst of them:
Eze 16:54  That thou mayest bear thine own shame, and mayest be confounded in all that thou hast done, in that thou art a comfort unto them.
Eze 16:55  When thy sisters, Sodom and her daughters, shall return to their former estate, and Samaria and her daughters shall return to their former estate, then thou and thy daughters shall return to your former estate.
Eze 16:56  For thy sister Sodom was not mentioned by thy mouth in the day of thy pride,
Eze 16:57  Before thy wickedness was discovered, as at the time of [thy] reproach of the daughters of Syria, and all [that are] round about her, the daughters of the Philistines, which despise thee round about.
Eze 16:58  Thou hast borne thy lewdness and thine abominations, saith the LORD.
Eze 16:59  For thus saith the Lord GOD; I will even deal with thee as thou hast done, which hast despised the oath in breaking the covenant.
Eze 16:60  Nevertheless I will remember my covenant with thee in the days of thy youth, and I will establish unto thee an everlasting covenant.
Eze 16:61  Then thou shalt remember thy ways, and be ashamed, when thou shalt receive thy sisters, thine elder and thy younger: and I will give them unto thee for daughters, but not by thy covenant.
Eze 16:62  And I will establish my covenant with thee; and thou shalt know that I [am] the LORD:
Eze 16:63  That thou mayest remember, and be confounded, and never open thy mouth any more because of thy shame, when I am pacified toward thee for all that thou hast done, saith the Lord GOD.

God bless
TheComforter

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: August 09, 2004, 08:39:15 PM »

Cool You can't run from the facts!

There is but one city which rules the kings of the earth this day. And that is Washington DC. It is found nestled within a great nation and at the present has turned on it's public body with great abominations. That nation is symbolized by a woman standing in water, and the whore dressed in scarlet, that is said to be her mother, is sitting, just to help you see the two.

About one more large piece of information showing this administration has deceived the people and you will see Babylon fall friends. The people will rise and gut the way it is. Of course we are a little ahead of ourselves on the timeline, but "shortly" to say the least.

I am sure it is hard with just a piece here and there, but the Revelation of Jesus Christ is alive today.

Lamps full?

Trim?

John.

AJ

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 09, 2004, 11:21:45 PM »

TheComforter
There is but one city which rules the kings of the earth this day

This day is just one way of putting it...who says it has to be a city of this day that this prophecy is speaking of...its Mystery Babylon were talking bout, Babylon ruled the kings of old. God may be talking bout this same old city whitch is now modern day Iraq...also i doubt that Americans are from the land of the Chaldeans...spiritual saying? may not be Babylon or America at all, but Jerusalem. This is a hard saying my friend and a Mystery... even John wondered about it.

The best way to interpret the word is with the word...that way your really not running from the facts. And the fact is that this is a Mystery. For years this was thought to be a revived Roman Empire, now its America....

Jer 51:1  Thus saith the LORD; Behold, I will raise up against Babylon, and against them that dwell in the midst of them that rise up against me, a destroying wind;
Jer 51:2  And will send unto Babylon fanners, that shall fan her, and shall empty her land: for in the day of trouble they shall be against her round about.
Jer 51:3  Against [him that] bendeth let the archer bend his bow, and against [him that] lifteth himself up in his brigandine: and spare ye not her young men; destroy ye utterly all her host.
Jer 51:4  Thus the slain shall fall in the land of the Chaldeans, and [they that are] thrust through in her streets.
Jer 51:5  For Israel [hath] not [been] forsaken, nor Judah of his God, of the LORD of hosts; though their land was filled with sin against the Holy One of Israel.
Jer 51:6  Flee out of the midst of Babylon, and deliver every man his soul: be not cut off in her iniquity; for this [is] the time of the LORD'S vengeance; he will render unto her a recompence.
Jer 51:7  Babylon [hath been] a golden cup in the LORD'S hand, that made all the earth drunken: the nations have drunken of her wine; therefore the nations are mad.
Jer 51:8  Babylon is suddenly fallen and destroyed: howl for her; take balm for her pain, if so be she may be healed.
Jer 51:9  We would have healed Babylon, but she is not healed: forsake her, and let us go every one into his own country: for her judgment reacheth unto heaven, and is lifted up [even] to the skies.
Jer 51:10  The LORD hath brought forth our righteousness: come, and let us declare in Zion the work of the LORD our God.

God bless
2nd Timothy
Gold Member

Resident Meese Master

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 09, 2004, 11:23:14 PM »

There is but one city which rules the kings of the earth this day. And that is Washington DC.

That explains why we have full support from all the nations we reign over to rebuild Iraq!    Wink

Grace and Peace!

Tim

Enslaved in service to Christ
twobombs

View Profile WWW
« Reply #9 on: August 10, 2004, 01:09:07 AM »

Hmm, completely, and I mean, totally completely different views.
When we cannot even agree as to who is the Babylon, then
pondering on the timing doesn't is even farther away.

Let's try it the other way round...

To the Europe&Rome-bashers out there: when will this happen, what events will precede and what will happen after the destruction ?

"As they say: peace and safety, sudden destruction cometh upon them"

Greetings,
2B

[ Tempus Fugit Smiley ]
TheComforter

View Profile WWW
« Reply #10 on: August 10, 2004, 01:10:06 AM »

That explains why we have full support from all the nations we reign over to rebuild Iraq!    Wink

Grace and Peace!

We?

I am not of the Governing body and as of late I am reserved in shouting of my public pride. "In God we Trust" is now yelled from the Outside!

If you are not in the governing body I guess you haven't realized there is no "we" now...

Answer me this:

At what point in your doctrine does scripture turn from yesterday and reveal tomorrow?

Today?

Please use Chapter and verse.

Peace.

Shammu
Global Moderator
Gold Member

B(asic) I(nstructions) B(efore) L(eaving) E(arth)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #11 on: August 10, 2004, 01:43:28 AM »

There is but one city which rules the kings of the earth this day. And that is Washington DC. It is found nestled within a great nation and at the present has turned on it's public body with great abominations. That nation is symbolized by a woman standing in water, and the whore dressed in scarlet, that is said to be her mother, is sitting, just to help you see the two.

About one more large piece of information showing this administration has deceived the people and you will see Babylon fall friends. The people will rise and gut the way it is. Of course we are a little ahead of ourselves on the timeline, but "shortly" to say the least.

I am sure it is hard with just a piece here and there, but the Revelation of Jesus Christ is alive today.

Lamps full?

Trim?

John.
You must be a democrat. By the way..... Washington D.C., isn't a port. Where as Rome is a Port city.
In recent years there have been many people declare that America is mystery Babylon found in the 17th chapter of Revelation. I suppose it would be easy to believe that we are mystery babylon because of the disappointment with our government, the courts and the terrible immoral acts that are being committed in America. I would like to say that I am disappointed with America myself when it comes to these things. But, contrary to those who believe that America is mystery Babylon; I would like to share with you a few of the many reasons why that this is not the case. America is not what it should be from a Christian standpoint, but it is far from being the bloodthirsty Babylon of Revelation 17 and will never be.

In the vision that God gave John on the Island of Patmos, God showed John a harlot riding the back of a scarlet colored beast. She is an abomination unto God, She is an allegory or type and shadow of a group of people that God is going to pour out his indignation and wrath upon in the end times.

Revelation 17:

3: So he carried me away in the spirit into the wilderness: and I saw a woman sit upon a scarlet coloured beast, full of names of blasphemy, having seven heads and ten horns.

4: And the woman was arrayed in purple and scarlet colour, and decked with gold and precious stones and pearls, having a golden cup in her hand full of abominations and filthiness of her fornication:

5: And upon her forehead was a name written, MYSTERY, BABYLON THE GREAT, THE MOTHER OF HARLOTS AND ABOMINATIONS OF THE EARTH.

6: And I saw the woman drunken with the blood of the saints, and with the blood of the martyrs of Jesus: and when I saw her, I wondered with great admiration.

7: And the angel said unto me, Wherefore didst thou marvel? I will tell thee the mystery of the woman, and of the beast that carrieth her, which hath the seven heads and ten horns.

Notice in the above scripture in verse 5 that there is a comma between the words MYSTERY, BABYLON THE GREAT, THE MOTHER OF HARLOTS AND ABOMINATIONS OF THE EARTH.

This divides the title of this woman into four parts.

1. She is a Mystery.
   2. She is Babylon the Great.
   3. She the mother of harlots.
   4. She the mother of abominations of the earth.

18: And the woman which thou sawest is that great city, which reigneth over the kings of the earth.

In the 17th chapter there are a number of things that God tells us about this woman, but the things that stand out to me are these.

She is a mystery, she is considered to be great, she is the mother of harlots, she is the mother of abominations, and she is that great city that rules over the kings of the earth.

One thing to consider is that although we call her mystery Babylon, God himself never did. He said that she would be a mystery and called her Babylon the great but never called her mystery Babylon. We call her that but he didn’t, which is something to consider.

God gave us the first glimpse of her in Revelation 14:8:

Revelation 14:

8: And there followed another angel, saying, Babylon is fallen, is fallen, that great city, because she made all nations drink of the wine of the wrath of her fornication.

Many people believe that Babylon of Revelation 14:8 and Babylon the great in Revelation 17:5 are two separate Babylon’s. But when you look real close you will see that this is not the case but will find rather convincing similarities that they are one and the same.

The reasoning that some have is that the woman in Rev. 17 is called mystery Babylon and the city in Revelation 14: 8 is only called Babylon. Believing that one is a mystery and the other is the actual city of Babylon in modern day Iraq. If a person believes that the city that Saddam Hussein is trying to rebuild is going to make all nations drink of the wrath of her fornications and that she will be a great city before the time of the end then they are stretching their imaginations to the limit. This rebuild Babylon is nothing more than a museum or tourist attraction, something for Saddam Hussein to amuse himself with.

God promised in Jeremiah 51:37 saying that Babylon would never amount to anything again after the invasion of the Medes and Persians. This has come to pass. There have only been two cities that stand out as ruling nations and people these cities were Babylon and Rome. Babylon went under and will never rise to become anything that will be called great again. Since this is the case, and I believe it to be, then the Babylon of Rev. 14:8 has to be as much a mystery as the woman in Rev. 17:5, unless of course someone can tell us who it is.

So we have these similarities between the Babylon in Rev. 17th chapter and the Babylon in Rev. 14:8.

1. They both are mysteries.
   2. They are both called that great city. Rev. 14:8, Rev. 17:18.
   3. Both are fornicators. Rev 17:4, Rev.14: 8.
   4. They both cause others to sin. Rev. 17:2, Rev. 14:8.

Babylon the great in Revelation the 18th chapter is the same as the woman in Revelation the 17th chapter and Revelation 14:8. The 14th chapter tells us that Babylon will be destroyed. The 17th chapter identifies her and tells us more about who is going to destroy her. The 18th chapter tells how the other nations feel when they see this great city going up in flames and destruction.

Who is this city? Think on this, The Bible says, that she is a city. God told John that it was that great city that ruled over the kings of the earth. When we try to place America into this scenario we fail to think about the fact that we are a nation not a city. In every place it is spoken of it is a city, not a nation. We do not rule over the kings of the earth, we have a lot of influence but we do not force nations to obey us.

When God spoke to John he was revealing who this city was. It was the city that was ruling the kings of the earth in John’s day. It was the city of Rome itself. We don’t think of the city of Rome having any power today and it is true, but in John’s day it ruled the known world. It was a cruel vicious city that ruled men with a cruel hand. God has not punished Rome for her sins. She has killed more saints than any city in the world. With all her sins against God and humanity she still reigned over many nations for a thousand years. God has saved his wrath for her for the last days.
The city of Rome today has no military might to boast of but, she has a great authority over the Catholic faith that is in every nation of the world. She is the iron in the legs of the man in Nebuchadnezzar's dream which comes down into the feet and toes of this image of world powers. She has in her the strength of iron and has prevailed for centuries.

Try and compare the inhumanities when it comes to the city of Rome and the United States of America. Many feel that because the government allows abortion and homosexuals to go unpunished that America is mystery Babylon. There is a great difference in a government allowing people to make sinful choices and a government that commits the act itself. America can’t even compare to the wickedness of Germany in the forties let alone compare to the city Rome today.

Shammu
Global Moderator
Gold Member

B(asic) I(nstructions) B(efore) L(eaving) E(arth)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #12 on: August 10, 2004, 01:45:35 AM »

In America ignorant sinners have abortions because they feel that an unborn child is not a person yet. I do not agree with this but they do it in ignorance. The Romans killed Christian families by the millions, men, women and children, making no distinction knowing that they were doing this as an intentional act against Christ and his church.

They were able to see with their eyes little children being fed to lions; Christian families were hacked up with the sword, burned at the stake for the sake of entertainment. All of this was done as an intentional act to destroy the church from the face of the earth. They also killed the Jewish people, over one million were killed by Titus when he destroyed Jerusalem in 70 A.D. which was just the start of the murders that would take place over the next 15 hundred years coming from the authority of the city of Rome.

We have homosexuals in America trying to obtain their rights. The Romans were led by homosexuals and engaged in this horrible sin without any thought. It was a common practice without condemnation.

After the Romans became so called Christians they carried out their acts of murders against Christians who tried to be obedient to the Lord. They did all of this in the name of God calling the true believer heretics. The Roman leadership has murdered literal millions. These violent acts have created the mind set for things like the Spanish inquisitions that murdered Jews and new Christian converts through suspicion. The same reasoning that caused men like the Spanish conquistadors to kill the Indians in Central and North America because they did not believe in Jesus. This kind of leadership brought all this about from Rome. There have been millions of Christians martyred for the name of Jesus. None of this has been done or accepted by the American government. Remember in Revelation the 17th chapter she is drunk on the blood of the Saints (Christians).

God has been saving his wrath for the city of Rome. He still remembers every Christian that was killed for his name’s sake by these people. He warns the people of that city in Revelation the 18th chapter to get out of there before His wrath hits. It is up to them. God is slow to wrath but he never forgets. The only thing that will cause him to forget is repentance.

Rome is the center or hub for world trade in that part of the world. She is rich in merchandise. Everything you can imagine is bought sold or traded for in the city of Rome. She is the hub for all the railroads joining Europe, Asia and the Middle East. She is also one of the worlds leading tourist attractions. People visit there from all over the world. She is the religious center when coming to Christianity in that part of the world. Most of the people in that part of the world are not Protestant, but are Catholic by faith.

She will ride the back of the anti-Christ nations trying to assure her a position. The leadership will come out of the religion that comes out of her. The pope will declare the anti-Christ to be God. He will be the false prophet at that time. There are only two basic religions in that part of the world. They are the Muslim and Christian beliefs. The Christian belief in that part of the world is a majority of Catholics.

This is the Iron and the Clay in the man’s feet from the book of Daniel. The Iron is the religion that came out of the two legs of the Roman Empire; the clay is the Muslim religion. This is the main reason the two do not mix well. They will work together for a period of time under the leadership of the anti-Christ.

The Muslim religion will destroy the city of Rome at the end and kill the Catholics who are living in that part of the world. God has put it in their hearts to fulfill his will. I am glad that the Catholics in America are independent in their thinking. They will never submit to this kind of atrocity.

Please don't mis-understand, I am not putting down the Catholics. I know many Catholics who are good Christian people. But during that time many will be deceived into following a Pope that will lead them into following the anti-Christ. This again is why God gives this warning in Revelation the 18th Chapter. I am sure that there will be a great deal of God loving Catholics who will recognize the situation and give their lives for Jesus keeping the faith.

I don’t always enjoy telling the truth the way it is. There are so many people so quick to condemn and make a monster of our nation. Our sins are many for sure, but we have and still have many Christians in this country that love God. Even with all the rich Christian background America has never truly been the Christian nation people would like to think. Our Christian ancestry was so bigoted and racially prejudiced it is unbelievable. God has been very merciful to us. Praise his Holy name. By the time of the return of Christ America will be a true Christian nation in every sense of the word. God is going to cause this nation to repent before the return of Jesus.

Go in peace with God.
DW

Brother Love
Gold Member

"FAITH ALONE IN CHRIST ALONE"

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 10, 2004, 07:19:08 AM »

REMEMBER: I am Just Posting this, its not how I believe.

Grin

<Smiley))><

THINGS THAT DIFFER By C.R. Stam
Read it on line for "FREE"

http://www.geocities.com/protestantscot/ttd/ttd_chap1.html

<Smiley))><
twobombs

View Profile WWW
« Reply #14 on: August 10, 2004, 08:35:36 AM »

You must be a democrat.

*sigh* 2 party systems ...

greetings from a democratic Holland
one of the first European NWO states;
27 partys and still not even one in my flavour....

2B
« Last Edit: August 10, 2004, 08:37:37 AM by twobombs » Logged

[ Tempus Fugit Smiley ]
Pages: [1] 2 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

More From ChristiansUnite...    About Us | Privacy Policy | | ChristiansUnite.com Site Map | Statement of Beliefs

Copyright © 1999-2019 ChristiansUnite.com. All rights reserved.
Please send your questions, comments, or bug reports to the