Webmasters
• Christian Guestbooks
• Banner Exchange
• Dynamic Content

Subscribe to our Free Newsletter.
Enter your email address:

ChristiansUnite
Forums
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 18, 2024, 08:05:54 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Our Lord Jesus Christ loves you.
286798 Posts in 27568 Topics by 3790 Members
Latest Member: Goodwin
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  ChristiansUnite Forums
|-+  Theology
| |-+  Prophecy - Current Events (Moderator: admin)
| | |-+  What is Satanism?
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: What is Satanism?  (Read 1669 times)
Warrior of Christ

I'm a llama!

View Profile
« on: July 30, 2004, 03:54:53 AM »

Hi I'm new here and I just thought I would start my questions with "What is Satanism?" because I have come across conflicting stories. I have heard that they are ruthless, devil-worshipping and murderous. And I have heard that they are people who don't even believe in satan. Would anyone happen to know?
nChrist
Global Moderator
Gold Member

May God Lead And Guide Us All

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 30, 2004, 05:18:12 AM »

Hi I'm new here and I just thought I would start my questions with "What is Satanism?" because I have come across conflicting stories. I have heard that they are ruthless, devil-worshipping and murderous. And I have heard that they are people who don't even believe in satan. Would anyone happen to know?

Hello Neo,

Haven't you been here before for sport, Christian hunting, and trolling? I think you've already asked all kinds of questions here Neo, or is it "666" now, or a combination of both? UM??? - "666" now in your email address. So, you want a bunch of Christians to tell you about satanism???

Didn't you make yourself a guest right before you were about to be banned Neo?

Bronzesnake
« Reply #2 on: July 30, 2004, 03:27:13 PM »

Hello Neo,

Haven't you been here before for sport, Christian hunting, and trolling? I think you've already asked all kinds of questions here Neo, or is it "666" now, or a combination of both? UM??? - "666" now in your email address. So, you want a bunch of Christians to tell you about satanism???

KAAA-BOOM!
OUCH! How stupid do you have to be? Don't these rock heads realize their IP's give themselves away?

Nice sweep bep!

Bronzesnake
Shammu
Global Moderator
Gold Member

B(asic) I(nstructions) B(efore) L(eaving) E(arth)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: July 30, 2004, 06:26:44 PM »

Hello Neo,

KAAA-BOOM!
OUCH! How stupid do you have to be? Don't these rock heads realize their IP's give themselves away?

Nice sweep bep!

Bronzesnake
No they are too dumb till now to know that.

[size=10]KAA-BOOM!!!!!!!![/size]
« Last Edit: July 30, 2004, 06:29:01 PM by DreamWeaver » Logged

nChrist
Global Moderator
Gold Member

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 30, 2004, 07:39:08 PM »

Oklahoma Howdy to Bronzesnake & DreamWeaver,

I really didn't have to look at the IP, even though I always do. This one was a rocket scientist and either had a spoofed or real email address starting with "Neo666".  WOW!   Grin

It never ceases to amaze me how many people we have now who feel their purpose in life is to troll, Christian hunt, and try to ruin Christian fellowship. I'm beginning to wonder how long it will be before they start trying the same in our church services. The devil is working overtime, and nothing would surprise me any more.

If we try to do something positive for God and Jesus, I guess we should expect to be attacked by the devil. It appears to be getting more difficult by the minute to have any place of peace and refuge where we can simply worship Jesus and enjoy fellowship with each other.

I've been doing some more reading about the current and the new forum software. It appears there might be a way of having some reserved areas on the forum for nothing but peace, fellowship, and worship. I'm checking now to see if I understand it correctly. Further, I have no idea how much trouble it is to set up. If it looks reasonable and possible, I will propose it to ADMIN. It would involve areas that new users do not have access to. I think that many of our sweet Christian users who have been members for quite some time would be happy with just one area. We'll see what happens.

Love In Christ,
Tom
« Last Edit: August 19, 2004, 10:20:49 AM by blackeyedpeas » Logged

JudgeNot
Gold Member

Jesus, remember me... Luke 23:42

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: July 30, 2004, 10:36:28 PM »

I'm beginning to wonder how long it will be before they start trying the same in our church services. The devil is working overtime, and nothing would surprise me any more.
Brother BEP - I hate to break this news to you, but they already are.  I made a post (I Think???) in another thread - maybe it was the 'Election 2004' thread???  (Sorry - I've put in about 70 hours at work the last 5 days so my brain is misfiring) about liberal "spies" attending church services across the country to monitor sermons.  Their goal is to make sure there is nothing in any sermon to "sway votes".  Penalty if a pastor is caught "swaying votes": A report to the IRS and possible loss of "tax exempt status".  A church in Arkansas has already been "busted".

Moral of this story - say anything you want as long as it meets the liberal agenda - any other speech, even in Jesus' Church, will be punished...

Personally, I WANT my pastor to sway my vote.  He is my spiritual teacher - I expect nothing less from him.

Covering your tracks is futile; God knows where you're going and where you've been.
JPD
ollie
Gold Member

Being born again, .....by the word of God,

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 31, 2004, 10:55:18 PM »

I'm beginning to wonder how long it will be before they start trying the same in our church services. The devil is working overtime, and nothing would surprise me any more.
Brother BEP - I hate to break this news to you, but they already are.  I made a post (I Think???) in another thread - maybe it was the 'Election 2004' thread???  (Sorry - I've put in about 70 hours at work the last 5 days so my brain is misfiring) about liberal "spies" attending church services across the country to monitor sermons.  Their goal is to make sure there is nothing in any sermon to "sway votes".  Penalty if a pastor is caught "swaying votes": A report to the IRS and possible loss of "tax exempt status".  A church in Arkansas has already been "busted".

Moral of this story - say anything you want as long as it meets the liberal agenda - any other speech, even in Jesus' Church, will be punished...

Personally, I WANT my pastor to sway my vote.  He is my spiritual teacher - I expect nothing less from him.

Cry What is America becoming if this be true? It sounds like more of the Michael Moore delivery.

Support your local Christian.
Kristi Ann
Gold Member

John 9:1-5 KJV

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7 on: July 31, 2004, 11:02:54 PM »

I wouldn't want to mess with satanism at all!!!!

It's not only evil, it hurts people and their loved ones!

satan is a fallen angel that tried to be as powerful as God, That is why satan is in Hell.

Don't mess with evil nor satanism at all everyone, it's Not safe!

Blessings,  \o/

nChrist
Global Moderator
Gold Member

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 01, 2004, 05:52:41 AM »

Brother JudgeNot,

Thanks for telling me - I had no idea things were getting that bad. I guess that I'm spoiled in Oklahoma.

As far as I'm concerned, the Federal Government has zero jurisdiction in my church or in my home. That would obviously exclude grossly illegal acts like being a part of a terrorist network, planning attacks on our country, or being a front for other grossly illegal activities.

There's nothing illegal about talking about the Biblical values and morals of candidates for office. So, I think it is time for us to get the Federal Government's nose out of places it has no Constitutional Jurisdiction, and that list would be large. Many small and struggling churches would not be able to stay open if they had to pay taxes. Besides, I think that I could make a Constitutional argument that churches can't be taxed at all.

Love In Christ,
Tom

Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

More From ChristiansUnite...    About Us | Privacy Policy | | ChristiansUnite.com Site Map | Statement of Beliefs

Copyright © 1999-2019 ChristiansUnite.com. All rights reserved.
Please send your questions, comments, or bug reports to the