Recent Posts
Site Statistics
Who's Online
Forum Rules

Subscribe to our Free Newsletter.
Enter your email address:

ChristiansUnite
Forums
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 19, 2024, 07:17:09 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Our Lord Jesus Christ loves you.
286798 Posts in 27568 Topics by 3790 Members
Latest Member: Goodwin
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  ChristiansUnite Forums
|-+  Prayer
| |-+  Prayer Requests (Moderator: admin)
| | |-+  Saturday eve.
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 13 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Saturday eve.  (Read 18368 times)
Symphony
Gold Member

I'm a llama!

View Profile
« Reply #60 on: August 22, 2003, 03:16:13 PM »

Wow, another week.  Prayer and Fasting, tomorrow evening, August 23.  Please join.

Haven't heard from Alfie in a million years, nor tigerlily.  Saw IrishAngel briefly, Terri this week.  Early57 too.  

Please pray for tigerlily's illness--we've been praying for her here since last Fall--almost a year now, i think.  And for IrishAngel's dad.  For others here, for Knox, and atheist, and longdog.  For bep and his work here.  For Whitehorse, that she'd return.  For Ollie, and his good posts here.  

For goinhome--wow, she's been gone forever.  For chanelle and son, for maryanna, and Brother Love.

For grebe, and ebia...

Others?    In Jesus' Name

HOT here--98f in the shade...
nChrist
Global Moderator
Gold Member

May God Lead And Guide Us All

View Profile
« Reply #61 on: August 23, 2003, 05:23:00 AM »

Thank you Lord for hearing your children. You know what our real needs are, and we pray for comfort, peace, strength, guidance, wisdom, and relief from pain if it is your will. We ask that you watch over our children and our military, wherever they might be, and keep them safe. Lord, we ask for the right attitude and words to help the lost who come here for help. We also need your guidance in dealing with our fellow brothers and sisters in Christ that our words and actions will build up your children instead of harming them. We ask for these things in the precious name of Jesus.   Amen.

In Christ,
Tom

musicllover

Seek ye first the kingdom of God.........

View Profile
« Reply #62 on: August 23, 2003, 10:32:10 PM »

I'm glad to see this thread. I find sometimes I forget to pray for others in the middle of my own tribulations. But its theraputic and keeps my mind busy. ANd its just a blessing to life others needs up.

Sweet Lamb of God,
                           Merciful Savior, Lord, and King, I praise you Lord for your Grace, and your mercy this evening. For never ending love and presence with us Lord.  May all share this  praise to you,Lord you are the great I am, the way maker thru times that seem impossible.
      Lord we have heavy heart among us. Sickness, brokeness, plegded and infirmed. You know each heart and,  each need represented,  those poor in Spirit and forgiveness, who seek to know how to forgive. Give each and everyone a measure of hope Lord, and grant them peace sweet Lamb of God.
  I pray for those on this board Lord, who need to know you in a personal way. Who need to find a relationship with you Lord, and find glory in your forgiveness thru Jesus Christ. I come to you humbled and asking the same for myself Lord. May we all pray in your perfect will, may we know your heart and walk in your way Oh God. Draw us every closer Lord. Give us understanding of your word Lord so that we can walk by faith, knowing that you see and hear all things.
       I lift to you the personal hurts presented here this evening, and I add my own, on my knees Lord keep Zachary my foster boy in your loving embrace. Send your angels to ministry to him Lord. God I hurt so over this, give me strength and peace Lord that your are at work in this situation. May you be glorified.....amen.
      Giving all honor and praise to Jesus my Lord and Savior.

musicllover
maryanna

With a humble thankful heart I praise you Lord!

View Profile
« Reply #63 on: August 24, 2003, 12:09:38 AM »

Oh! Gracious Heavenly Father,

Tonight we come together to lift up those that are a part of the CU board. Father, You know each one who comes to this location.  You know their heart, their need, and what it will take for them to see You in fullness and as Lord over their circumstances.

In Psalm 119:111  Your word reminds us: " Thy testimonies have I taken as an heritage for ever: for they are the rejoicing of my heart."

Father, in the days to come bring forth in the minds of each of the CU family members the many blessings and workings you have granted to their lives.   Let our hearts and minds remember Your faithfulness.  Let our voices be raised in song and praise unto You Oh Lord. Then renew our hearts with hope-filled faith through Your word to once again trust You with our circumstance and needs. Perfect are You Oh! Lord. Forgive those of us that forget that. Let not discouragement or discontent have any root in us, but fill us anew with the rememberances of Your faithful testimonies unto us. We thank you for being our Holy and Loving Living God.

In Jesus Mighty Name. Amen

"And those who know Your name will put their trust in You, For You, Oh! Lord do not forsake those who seek You." Ps. 9:10

Psalm 9
1   I will praise thee, O LORD, with my whole heart; I will shew forth all thy marvellous works.
2   I will be glad and rejoice in thee: I will sing praise to thy name, O thou most High.
nChrist
Global Moderator
Gold Member

View Profile
« Reply #64 on: August 24, 2003, 03:31:09 AM »

Amen! Thank you MusicLover and Maryanna. Just reading your prayers made me feel better. There is real power in prayer.

In Christ,
Tom

Symphony
Gold Member

I'm a llama!

View Profile
« Reply #65 on: September 06, 2003, 06:50:47 PM »

Thank you for your prayers, maryanna, musiclover, bep...

Tonite is prayer(and fasting, if desired...), Sept. 6, 2003.

For those here....

Smiley
maryanna

View Profile
« Reply #66 on: September 07, 2003, 09:01:46 PM »

Dearest Heavenly Father,

I join the other CU brothers and sisters in Christ this week as we lift up our nation as we remember the Sept 11th attacks. We thank you Lord for the blessings you have bestowed upon our nation.  We pray Father that the events of these turbulent days will cause those who don't know you to hunger for your truth and salvation.  Cause them Father to hunger and thirst for their Maker, You Oh! Lord.  

Father, we lift up those who lost loved ones during that tragic day Father. We pray for their comfort and well being. We pray Father that Your arms of comfort would be about them this week.  Father speak Your truth to them, let them hear your message of grace through whatever source You choose. Let them know of Your boundless love, mercy and grace.

We pray as well Father for our Military.  We ask for your protection and blessing over each one and their families. And Father most of all we pray in this time of service that they will come to know You as Lord of their lives and to know Your infinite love for them.

Be glorified Father. We pray for each member here at CU those that are current and those that we have not heard from in awhile. Father You alone know their hearts and the specific needs of their lives. Cause them to see You in their circumstances and to trust you and look to You.  Strengthen us Father to walk in Your way and not in our own way.

We praise You and thank You.

In Jesus Name. Amen

Psalm 9
1   I will praise thee, O LORD, with my whole heart; I will shew forth all thy marvellous works.
2   I will be glad and rejoice in thee: I will sing praise to thy name, O thou most High.
Brother Love
Gold Member

"FAITH ALONE IN CHRIST ALONE"

View Profile
« Reply #67 on: September 08, 2003, 06:31:06 AM »

Dearest Heavenly Father,

I join the other CU brothers and sisters in Christ this week as we lift up our nation as we remember the Sept 11th attacks. We thank you Lord for the blessings you have bestowed upon our nation.  We pray Father that the events of these turbulent days will cause those who don't know you to hunger for your truth and salvation.  Cause them Father to hunger and thirst for their Maker, You Oh! Lord.  

Father, we lift up those who lost loved ones during that tragic day Father. We pray for their comfort and well being. We pray Father that Your arms of comfort would be about them this week.  Father speak Your truth to them, let them hear your message of grace through whatever source You choose. Let them know of Your boundless love, mercy and grace.

We pray as well Father for our Military.  We ask for your protection and blessing over each one and their families. And Father most of all we pray in this time of service that they will come to know You as Lord of their lives and to know Your infinite love for them.

Be glorified Father. We pray for each member here at CU those that are current and those that we have not heard from in awhile. Father You alone know their hearts and the specific needs of their lives. Cause them to see You in their circumstances and to trust you and look to You.  Strengthen us Father to walk in Your way and not in our own way.

We praise You and thank You.

In Jesus Name. Amen

Amen

Brother Love Smiley

THINGS THAT DIFFER By C.R. Stam
Read it on line for "FREE"

http://www.geocities.com/protestantscot/ttd/ttd_chap1.html

<Smiley))><
nChrist
Global Moderator
Gold Member

View Profile
« Reply #68 on: September 08, 2003, 07:24:34 AM »

Oklahoma Howdy to Maryanna,

Thank you Sister! That was a beautiful prayer, and it did me good just to read it.

We live in difficult times, and I think that prayer will become more and more important. Many in our nation have either turned their backs on God or they mock God, but I know that God still hears the prayers of the believers here.

As a nation, America has not turned its back on God yet. I pray that America goes back in the opposite direction, that America honors and praises God.

In Christ,
Tom

Symphony
Gold Member

I'm a llama!

View Profile
« Reply #69 on: September 13, 2003, 06:51:58 PM »

A nice picture from Irish       :  

And from Tigerlily:  

Prayer (and fasting) this evening--for Tigerlily, she says her illness has worsened--young mother with chilluns, family.  Please pray for tigerlily's healing.  We've been praying here for her since last Oct, I think...

For others here...

Whitehorse
Gold Member

I'll think of something.

View Profile
« Reply #70 on: September 14, 2003, 07:16:13 PM »

Thank you sweet people for the kind mention and prayers. I'm truly touched.

Symphony
Gold Member

I'm a llama!

View Profile
« Reply #71 on: September 26, 2003, 07:33:12 PM »

Prayer (and fasting), tomorrow night, Saturday, Sept 27.  For anything, anyone here, elsewhere....

Smiley
maryanna

View Profile
« Reply #72 on: September 30, 2003, 09:38:53 AM »

Dearest Heavenly Father,

This morning I come before you joining those that pray for the members of the CU board.  Father, I wish I could list every one of them by name because Father we all love to see our name in print, to know someone is thinking of us. But Father let us focus and understand that You already know our names, You Father already know our circumstance and the needs we are secretly crying about in our hearts.  Oh! Father help us to turn to you for our comfort and solution.  If we are not surrendered to You Father that is part of the reason why we are in anguish and heartache.  As Your creation we are only truly at peace and content when we are in communion with You.

Thus, Dear Father I pray for a closer place for each of us, to trust You although we don't have the answer, to put pride away and come before You lifting up Your name as the Most High.  Let us see You Father for who You are: the Great I AM, sovereign over all.  Refresh our hearts with Your spirit Oh! Lord. I think many of us have grown weary.  Become our joy again Father.  Let the river of joy from Your throne refresh our spirits again.

Let not the enemy's arrows of discouragement or despair land in our beings, but let us once again in Your Might call on Your name and find refuge under the shadow of Your wings Oh! Lord that we may soar above our earthly circumstance enjoying your presence and a heart of worship.

In Jesus Name,
Amen.

Psalm 9
nChrist
Global Moderator
Gold Member

View Profile
« Reply #73 on: September 30, 2003, 11:19:05 AM »

AMEN!, Thank you.

In Christ,
Tom

Symphony
Gold Member

I'm a llama!

View Profile
« Reply #74 on: October 25, 2003, 07:33:44 PM »

Prayer (and fasting) tonight, everyone.

(Betcha think I forgot, didn't cha'? -- Cool)
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 13 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: