Webmasters
• Christian Guestbooks
• Banner Exchange
• Dynamic Content

Subscribe to our Free Newsletter.
Enter your email address:

ChristiansUnite
Forums
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 18, 2024, 10:17:03 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Our Lord Jesus Christ loves you.
286798 Posts in 27568 Topics by 3790 Members
Latest Member: Goodwin
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  ChristiansUnite Forums
|-+  Entertainment
| |-+  Politics and Political Issues (Moderator: admin)
| | |-+  US Elections 2004
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 25 Go Down Print
Author Topic: US Elections 2004  (Read 39078 times)
JudgeNot
Gold Member

Jesus, remember me... Luke 23:42

View Profile WWW
« Reply #135 on: July 25, 2004, 09:29:09 PM »

Tom,
    I have to agree with you totally on this issue. We should do what the British do - limit suits to actual damages, no punitive damages unless intent can be proven. And people should be made to take responsibility for themselves, not blame sopmeone else for everything that goes wrong.

In General, do not expect tort reform from our government of lawyers ('liars' as Reba so thoughtfully points out).  In particular, never expect tort reform if a wheel-chair-jumping trial lawyer becomes our new VP.

Covering your tracks is futile; God knows where you're going and where you've been.
JPD
RichardElchrist

God Bless us Everyone!

View Profile
« Reply #136 on: July 26, 2004, 02:10:58 PM »

Richard,

Yes i called you a baby killer and claim the blood of the unborn to be on your hands. Seems you are also a circle talker. No one who supports the democrates, the party of baby killers is christian in my view. It matters not to me how you support them by $$, word or deed. I am done waisting my time reading your posts.

Reba you have just called a defender of the Christ and the carrier of his sword something blasphemous.  I suppose this means it is to late for you. I will not waste my blade of Truth on someone who has willingly to jumped into the Great Deciever's lap because they are blind and have confused his burn for the warmth that only the LIGHT of God can provide. Such is his Deception.  We have lost you. Your ignorant balsphemy another stepping stone on the path to hell. Well at least you are not alone.
I don't take the loss of your soul lightly. For that is why I am here. But I shall defend the name and honor of the Christ who I have worn to protect over all else. And I believe if HE showed up in your 'church' you would be one of the 1st to attack Him.
While it is too late for you I will pray for your family.
And I am saddened by your ignorance and you blasphemy. For I did nothing to deserve it but speak the truth and try and save you from the Great Deception. I said nothing to earn the mean spirit you have flung at me. But I suppose your rage will prevent you from seeing that.

'Convictions are greater enemies of truths then lies'
Saying 'my country right or wrong' is like saying 'my mother drunk or sober'
RichardElchrist

God Bless us Everyone!

View Profile
« Reply #137 on: July 26, 2004, 02:17:29 PM »

For I am a chosen defender of The Christ and you have raised your hand to smote me.

Errrrr...don'tcha mean "smite"?  I'd hate to have Reba smoting a chosen defender of The Christ when she meant to smite him... Grin  Love ya Sis!

Seriously though, you claim Christ, so that makes you my brother.  You should check out the scriptures to learn God's view of war, government, and His role within each.  He sets up kings and takes down kings.  He steers nations in direction at His will.  I, for one, have no problem saying that the war in Iraq was God's will.  If it wasn't, then somebody sure caught Him by surprise...

If this were true then the their would be no such thing as evil in this physical world. And we both know their is. If this is true then I guess abortion is God's will? I think not. In fact I know better. One of the Great Deciever's method's is to have the masses say- it's ok, it's just God's will. That has been the false justification for so much evil in the world and here you are espousing it yet again. I am learning

With regards to the Scriptures I have held the originals. I only know 5 others who can claim that. The words I protect have not been compromised by the filter of humans in the throes of greed and quest for power.

Shammu
Global Moderator
Gold Member

B(asic) I(nstructions) B(efore) L(eaving) E(arth)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #138 on: July 26, 2004, 02:26:51 PM »

Richard, I am still waiting for you to answer my question.

RichardElchrist

God Bless us Everyone!

View Profile
« Reply #139 on: July 26, 2004, 04:27:22 PM »

Well I am not surpised by the mean spirit I have met here. It is no different then the mean spirit that I imagine many of you have met on your alleged path to the House of the Father. In fact it is the same I imagine.

Although you guys could be a little more creative in your arrow slinging, I suppose. At least your resistance confirms that I am doing my job.  Jesus in the 1st century AD was also accused of being against God and more. He was likened to the fanatics of His day just as some of you have with me here. And then their's the Baptiste.
   But I am not a fundamentalist. For fundamentalism is responsible for most of the pain and suffering endured by humanity. And they do it 'under the name of god' which means they have fallen for the deception and are actually doing the bidding of the Great Deciever.

I am meek and so an easy target for your hate and ridicule.
I speak the truth people have forgooten so many rush to condemn my words.
I defend the Light and The Way with the sword of the TRUE WORD of The CHRIST and HIS FATHER. FOR HE IS MY FATHER TOO! He is also your Father but many of you have forgotten His face though you falsely claim to worship Him. And your rememberance of the face of your Father will come too late. So your little arrows of fear and hate and ridicule do little more then light my path into battle. Thanks for the heads up!

My whole long life I have been the recipient of your vulgar and mean spirit while you wore the cross over your heart.
I wore your spit and excrement and you made me bleed for your entertainment. And you did this to me claiming you were doing a Christian thing. But your actions reveal that you are worshipping a false idol whom you have confused for The Christ! Or worst you are worshipping an evil wolf wearing a lamb's coat and a fake crown. And so you run away from The Christ to call the devil Jesus. And then you run to people like me and try and slay my spirit and poison my heart. Jesus wept at the sight of your downfall and ignorant cruelty, for He felt abandoned. And I felt His tears fall onto me. Such heavy, beautiful, tragic things. And though at the time I was not worthy I asked if I may protect His tears from ever falling to Earth again. And He granted me this. He gave me His Words and I held them in my hand, and in my heart where they nourish me. It was so beautiful. I was a blind man seeing LIGHT for the 1st time and it became my turn to weep. We talked about how His words have been usurped and misconstrued by followers of the Great Deciever's progeny- fear, greed, power, and hate. Together we wept over how his name and the name of the will of Our Father was used to promulgate evil as a way to His table. How people are shielding themselves from the True Light of God under a blanket of convictions and have stopped seeking the Truth. And we both wept openly. He showed me each lost soul worshipping another under His sacred Name. He showed me the weapons used to destroy Christkind built falsley under His name. And He showed me each soul killed by someone brandishing His Name like a whore brandishes vulgarity in her dance.  And we wept until our tears wiped these horrid visions away or at least tempered them for they are with me now as I write this. He told me that each thing done to these souls would be attempted to be done to me. And so He made me a sacred cloak from His Light to protect me. And He taught me to forge a powerful sword from His words.
And then He let go of my hands and dropped me in a cave. In His 'penultimate embrace' he told me in the cave I would find three things. And if I were to find them I would emerge from the darkness of this cave into His Divine Light and be ready for battle as one of His Souldiers. And then I was to clear a path for Him. For He is coming to the earth again. But if came without a path of Light carved out of the cruel darkness of our land He would be swept away before He could even begin His work. Such is the way of the world right now and the way of religion.  
   In the cave I found the three things. The 1st was a scroll. I opened it but could not read it. The second was a cup, made of wood and filled with a fluid so clear it seemed to radiate. The third was a mirror. When I looked in the mirror I saw an ancient looking man looking back at me. There was a line for every lost or perished soul The Christ had shown me. And then I realized it was me in that mirror. Even though I had met the Christ when I was a young person living under the floorboards of society I was now an old man. And I wept once again. And in doing so I saw something in each tear. It was the Christ whom I saw in each tear. And from this I grew strong.
I gathered these three belongings, my only belongings ever really, and I walked through the cave for what seemed like years. The radiance of the cup my only source of light. Because of this I was knew I couldn't drink from it until I reached the light. And with the scroll tucked under my shirt, a companion for my heaving chest, I have emerged.

And once again on a supposed Christian place I meet the followers of the opposite. Those calling darkness Light and convictions and menadacity truth So my fight continues for the Lord.

And you will find His Souldiers in the walks of life of the meek. And most of you will walk right by us at best or condemn us in word or deed at worse. And we Souldiers will continue to fight and God Willing win in the end. But this is not preordained. For on the life of Earth humanity has existed for only a blink of the Earth's eye. We haven't even begun to walk on our own yet.

nChrist
Global Moderator
Gold Member

May God Lead And Guide Us All

View Profile
« Reply #140 on: July 26, 2004, 09:28:34 PM »

RichardElchrist Said:

Reba you have just called a defender of the Christ and the carrier of his sword something blasphemous.  I suppose this means it is to late for you. I will not waste my blade of Truth on someone who has willingly to jumped into the Great Deciever's lap because they are blind and have confused his burn for the warmth that only the LIGHT of God can provide. Such is his Deception.  We have lost you. Your ignorant balsphemy another stepping stone on the path to hell. Well at least you are not alone.

RichardElchrist,

WOW!!! - You are a stand-up comedian. I must ask you if you attach some significance to the ending of your Internet name, "Christ".

You are certainly not an entity that can be blasphemed.

Your trying to equate the election of John Kerry to the Will of God is a huge joke.  This may come as a shock for you, but you don't speak for God. We all know that you believe yourself to be a prophet, but many will ask who you serve.

Richard, you are not the self-righteous judge of anyone here, especially the brothers and sister in Christ who see you for what you are. You're not a prophet - maybe a comedian or something lesser. In the meantime, get off of the backs of the brothers and sisters in Christ here.

You are beginning to show your true colors when you talk about YOU being blasphemed. You are just a man, probably in need of serious help. We might be able to help you and pray for you, but we won't be praying to you or be worried about blaspheming you.

You owe an apology to our Sister Reba and anyone else you have talked to in a like manner. Calm yourself and you will be allowed to stay.

« Last Edit: July 27, 2004, 12:41:50 AM by blackeyedpeas » Logged

Shammu
Global Moderator
Gold Member

View Profile WWW
« Reply #141 on: July 26, 2004, 10:09:06 PM »

Well I am not surpised by the mean spirit I have met here. It is no different then the mean spirit that I imagine many of you have met on your alleged path to the House of the Father. In fact it is the same I imagine.[Quote/]
I have seen no mean spirit displayed here.
I am still waiting your answer to my question.

Although you guys could be a little more creative in your arrow slinging, I suppose.

Arrows? I have seen no arrows yet, least here. Questions, yes, everyone has asked questions of you.

But I am not a fundamentalist. For fundamentalism is responsible for most of the pain and suffering endured by humanity. And they do it 'under the name of god' which means they have fallen for the deception and are actually doing the bidding of the Great Deciever.
I have seen alot of your post saying that we here are wrong. Could it be that you are being decieved?

I have not ridiculed you, I have asked you a question you have evaded.
I have asked you a question you have evaded, and you are still evading the question.

I defend the Light and The Way with the sword of the TRUE WORD of The CHRIST and HIS FATHER. FOR HE IS MY FATHER TOO! He is also your Father but many of you have forgotten His face though you falsely claim to worship Him. And your rememberance of the face of your Father will come too late. So your little arrows of fear and hate and ridicule do little more then light my path into battle. Thanks for the heads up!
Again my question, are you one of "The International Way"?

Well since you have refused to answer my question to many times........
I am done debating with you. I will ignore you since you are in need of help. You are not a prophet, nor are you a judge of the people. Not one post has blasphemed you, though you seem to think we have. I have seen alot of questions of you. Questions you haven't answered.
This is my last replie to you.

Go in peace with God.
DW

His_child

Jesus is the Way, the Truth and the Life!

View Profile
« Reply #142 on: July 26, 2004, 11:35:35 PM »

RE- you took the time to attack my brothers and sisters in Christ, but you didn't have the time to answer my simple question to you. Who is Christ?

BTW- DreamWeaver started a thread on cults. Did you not see that one? I'll be more than happy to link it for you. Or you afraid to join in?

I'm not following a God that's imagined.
Can't invent His deity.
That's why Jesus is the final answer
To Who I want my God to be.
He's Who I want my God to be.
-  Who? by Peter Furler and Steve Taylor (Newsboys)
His_child

View Profile
« Reply #143 on: July 26, 2004, 11:41:54 PM »

Well I am not surpised by the mean spirit I have met here. It is no different then the mean spirit that I imagine many of you have met on your alleged path to the House of the Father. In fact it is the same I imagine.

Although you guys could be a little more creative in your arrow slinging, I suppose. At least your resistance confirms that I am doing my job.  Jesus in the 1st century AD was also accused of being against God and more. He was likened to the fanatics of His day just as some of you have with me here. And then their's the Baptiste.

My whole long life I have been the recipient of your vulgar and mean spirit while you wore the cross over your heart.
I wore your spit and excrement and you made me bleed for your entertainment. And you did this to me claiming you were doing a Christian thing. But your actions reveal that you are worshipping a false idol whom you have confused for The Christ! Or worst you are worshipping an evil wolf wearing a lamb's coat and a fake crown. And so you run away from The Christ to call the devil Jesus. And then you run to people like me and try and slay my spirit and poison my heart. Jesus wept at the sight of your downfall and ignorant cruelty, for He felt abandoned. And I felt His tears fall onto me. Such heavy, beautiful, tragic things. And though at the time I was not worthy I asked if I may protect His tears from ever falling to Earth again. And He granted me this. He gave me His Words and I held them in my hand, and in my heart where they nourish me. It was so beautiful. I was a blind man seeing LIGHT for the 1st time and it became my turn to weep. We talked about how His words have been usurped and misconstrued by followers of the Great Deciever's progeny- fear, greed, power, and hate. Together we wept over how his name and the name of the will of Our Father was used to promulgate evil as a way to His table. How people are shielding themselves from the True Light of God under a blanket of convictions and have stopped seeking the Truth. And we both wept openly. He showed me each lost soul worshipping another under His sacred Name. He showed me the weapons used to destroy Christkind built falsley under His name. And He showed me each soul killed by someone brandishing His Name like a whore brandishes vulgarity in her dance.  And we wept until our tears wiped these horrid visions away or at least tempered them for they are with me now as I write this. He told me that each thing done to these souls would be attempted to be done to me. And so He made me a sacred cloak from His Light to protect me. And He taught me to forge a powerful sword from His words.
And then He let go of my hands and dropped me in a cave. In His 'penultimate embrace' he told me in the cave I would find three things. And if I were to find them I would emerge from the darkness of this cave into His Divine Light and be ready for battle as one of His Souldiers. And then I was to clear a path for Him. For He is coming to the earth again. But if came without a path of Light carved out of the cruel darkness of our land He would be swept away before He could even begin His work. Such is the way of the world right now and the way of religion.  
   In the cave I found the three things. The 1st was a scroll. I opened it but could not read it. The second was a cup, made of wood and filled with a fluid so clear it seemed to radiate. The third was a mirror. When I looked in the mirror I saw an ancient looking man looking back at me. There was a line for every lost or perished soul The Christ had shown me. And then I realized it was me in that mirror. Even though I had met the Christ when I was a young person living under the floorboards of society I was now an old man. And I wept once again. And in doing so I saw something in each tear. It was the Christ whom I saw in each tear. And from this I grew strong.
I gathered these three belongings, my only belongings ever really, and I walked through the cave for what seemed like years. The radiance of the cup my only source of light. Because of this I was knew I couldn't drink from it until I reached the light. And with the scroll tucked under my shirt, a companion for my heaving chest, I have emerged.

And once again on a supposed Christian place I meet the followers of the opposite. Those calling darkness Light and convictions and menadacity truth So my fight continues for the Lord.

And you will find His Souldiers in the walks of life of the meek. And most of you will walk right by us at best or condemn us in word or deed at worse. And we Souldiers will continue to fight and God Willing win in the end. But this is not preordained. For on the life of Earth humanity has existed for only a blink of the Earth's eye. We haven't even begun to walk on our own yet.

Oh, now I see why you don't want to get involved in the discussion on cults.

Can't invent His deity.
His_child

View Profile
« Reply #144 on: July 27, 2004, 12:09:46 AM »

With regards to the Scriptures I have held the originals. I only know 5 others who can claim that. The words I protect have not been compromised by the filter of humans in the throes of greed and quest for power.

RE- You said there were 5 others besides yourself. Since you didn't tell us the names, I'm forced to guess.

Looking at recent history I come up with:
1- David Koresh
2- Jim Jones
3- Charles Manson.

Did you want us to go back farther in history to guess the others?

4- Victor Paul Wierwille
5- Joseph Smith.

I'm sure there are more than 5 others who've made the outrageous claims that you've made.
The company you're keepin' ain't so great!

Can't invent His deity.
nChrist
Global Moderator
Gold Member

View Profile
« Reply #145 on: July 27, 2004, 02:56:45 AM »

RichardElchrist Said:

I am not a prophet. I wouldn't survive long in this world (or this forum probably  ) if I was. But I am a protector of and warrior for The One some call Prophet. For if He were to appear in many a 'house of worship' today He wouldn't make it to the exit 'alive'.  And to sacrifice prematurely is no sacrifice at all and saves nothing, only wastes.
I am merely forging the path and 'clearing the land mines' laid down by the Great Deceiver's 'worker bees'. So I am. I am guided, I dictate not the direction nor the guiding.

UM???, Richard, I missed this, so I join others here in asking who this so-called prophet is. We can immediately rule out God the Father, God the Son, and God the Holy Spirit because they are ONE, ALMIGHTY GOD! Almighty God doesn't need the protection of men to attend our church services. Almighty God has no fear of your so-called land mines laid down by the devil, nor does HE fear the devil. God will deal with evil and the devil at HIS appointed time and manner, ACCORDING TO HIS WILL AND PURPOSE established before the foundation of the world.

Richard, it is time for you to quit playing your self-righteous game of charades and tell us who you serve and who you claim to be. To do less would show shame in your master, whoever that might be. We've recently had three self-proclaimed Messiahs, one King, and one to bring us back to the Law on the forum. They were banned from Christians Unite. Are you one of them back or one of their followers?

If so, you are wasting our time and your time. The charades are over. Who do you think you are, and what so-called prophet do you serve? Most of us here DIRECTLY serve Jesus Christ, God the Son, VERY GOD, ALMIGHTY GOD.

WHO DO YOU SERVE?

Shammu
Global Moderator
Gold Member

View Profile WWW
« Reply #146 on: July 27, 2004, 03:20:07 AM »

WHO DO YOU SERVE?

He may not answer you beepster. He has evaded this question, a long time it seems.

Reba
« Reply #147 on: July 27, 2004, 09:06:57 AM »

If ya have to ask...........
nChrist
Global Moderator
Gold Member

View Profile
« Reply #148 on: July 27, 2004, 10:28:00 AM »

Oklahoma Howdy to Dreamweaver and Reba,

I think that both of you are right.

Sister Reba, "If ya have to ask........... " gets right to the heart of the matter.

I'm wondering if the US Military would be interested in the land mine detector.   Grin

Love In Christ,
Tom

His_child

View Profile
« Reply #149 on: July 27, 2004, 10:47:47 PM »

RE- take your post to the thread on cults and I'll meet ya there!

Can't invent His deity.
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 25 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

More From ChristiansUnite...    About Us | Privacy Policy | | ChristiansUnite.com Site Map | Statement of Beliefs

Copyright © 1999-2019 ChristiansUnite.com. All rights reserved.
Please send your questions, comments, or bug reports to the