Webmasters
• Christian Guestbooks
• Banner Exchange
• Dynamic Content

Subscribe to our Free Newsletter.
Enter your email address:

ChristiansUnite
Forums
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 18, 2024, 03:54:14 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Our Lord Jesus Christ loves you.
286798 Posts in 27568 Topics by 3790 Members
Latest Member: Goodwin
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  ChristiansUnite Forums
|-+  Theology
| |-+  Prophecy - Current Events (Moderator: admin)
| | |-+  Trip sixes ":^)
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Trip sixes ":^)  (Read 3526 times)
TheComforter

Love, Hugs, and a Spoonfull of Spirit!

View Profile WWW
« on: June 04, 2003, 08:44:38 PM »

[shadow=color,glow width, #characters wide]666[/shadow]

Online Bible: Reference

Toolkit: Six Three Score and Six, Name given as number, a mark to come shall use and posses the name, therefore the name is three digits long and it will be something powerful and able to control.

Options: This tale is as fun as it is educational. From as silly as the three S's in the given clue (Six Three Score and Six) and the word three among them to spark imagination, to the eye popping dizzy Revelation of an Old and Eternal Tale that foretold of these days.

All glasses and loose items aside, a deep breath and teeth clinched tight, a sea of information as clear as Christ, can you prove there is a God? (Drum Role?)

Seriously! I love scripture and I know it well. I could spend all of my days in depth within the waters He has given, but I must remind others of the wine!

Love Only!

I do not even argue without it, as I will care for anyone that will like me no matter what I believe.

You will find me in what you say, and not in you!

So please love me more if you don't like me.

(Hey, He made the rules!)

« Last Edit: June 04, 2003, 08:48:27 PM by TheComforter » Logged

Ancient and Honourable, John West.
TheComforter

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: June 04, 2003, 08:57:20 PM »

Smiley Just an invitation!

I am not sure where to start...

TheComforter

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: June 04, 2003, 09:01:34 PM »

Revelation: 13

If any man have an ear, let him hear.
He that leadeth into captivity shall go into captivity: he that killeth with the sword must be killed with the sword. Here is the patience and the faith of the saints.
And I beheld another beast coming up out of the earth; and he had two horns like a lamb, and he spake as a dragon.
And he exerciseth all the power of the first beast before him, and causeth the earth and them which dwell therein to worship the first beast, whose deadly wound was healed.
And he doeth great wonders, so that he maketh fire come down from heaven on the earth in the sight of men,
And deceiveth them that dwell on the earth by the means of those miracles which he had power to do in the sight of the beast; saying to them that dwell on the earth, that they should make an image to the beast, which had the wound by a sword, and did live.
And he had power to give life unto the image of the beast, that the image of the beast should both speak, and cause that as many as would not worship the image of the beast should be killed.
And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:
And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.
Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six.

TheComforter

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: June 04, 2003, 09:22:26 PM »

And after you have read and pondered the above, please read and ponder the first part.

I say this because you will find the same beast described, and realize it is at two different times even within each set of verses. But the beast is greater and has gotten over something that has wounded it greatly in both. It even confirms this by saying who's wound had healed, relaying it is the same beast. Please catch the part where the item we are focusing on is the head that is wounded, and remember the "Little" Horn and you will suddenly see that the beast with seven heads is not the beast we are discussing, but a beast that is supported and pushed by the beast with the name of blasphemy.

I know this is large and will take time for any who have a habit of doing their homework first. I would prefer to dwell on this area of the story before showing more pieces of the picture.

Now forget me typing and concentrate on the story.

Revelation 13

And I stood upon the sand of the sea, and saw a beast rise up out of the sea, having seven heads and ten horns, and upon his horns ten crowns, and upon his heads the name of blasphemy.
And the beast which I saw was like unto a leopard, and his feet were as the feet of a bear, and his mouth as the mouth of a lion: and the dragon gave him his power, and his seat, and great authority.
And I saw one of his heads as it were wounded to death; and his deadly wound was healed: and all the world wondered after the beast.
And they worshipped the dragon which gave power unto the beast: and they worshipped the beast, saying, Who is like unto the beast? who is able to make war with him?
And there was given unto him a mouth speaking great things and blasphemies; and power was given unto him to continue forty and two months.
And he opened his mouth in blasphemy against God, to blaspheme his name, and his tabernacle, and them that dwell in heaven.
And it was given unto him to make war with the saints, and to overcome them: and power was given him over all kindreds, and tongues, and nations.
And all that dwell upon the earth shall worship him, whose names are not written in the book of life of the Lamb slain from the foundation of the world.

Petro
Gold Member

I'm a llama!

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 05, 2003, 03:43:59 PM »

Ahhhhh!!  Conforter, welcome to the board;  already I like you..

The little horn of Daniel 7:8.

little horn, before whom there were three of the first horns plucked up by the roots: and, behold, in this horn were eyes like the eyes of man, and a mouth speaking great things.

9  I beheld till the thrones were cast down, and the Ancient of days did sit, whose garment was white as snow, and the hair of his head like the pure wool: his throne was like the fiery flame, and his wheels as burning fire.
10  A fiery stream issued and came forth from before him: thousand thousands ministered unto him, and ten thousand times ten thousand stood before him: the judgment was set, and the books were opened.
11  I beheld then because of the voice of the great words which the horn spake: I beheld even till the beast was slain, and his body destroyed, and given to the burning flame.

This will also, be the end of those who receives the mark of the beast.

I think I 've read this story, before...but I say lets review it, again!

Blessings,

Petro

TheComforter

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: June 05, 2003, 08:03:15 PM »

Thank you for the warm welcome!

I await those who would like to review this subject.

Tell me....

Can any of you read the above section of Revelation 13 and see the time line..?

You will find descriptions of things that were and things that will be, right in the middle you will find now!

Take a look if you would and respond if you see it.

I like the reference you have given mainly because you see in it many facts that are important to identifying the little horn.

Things like "in this horn were eyes like the eyes of man"...

It's not a man!

Peace.

TheComforter

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: June 07, 2003, 03:23:29 PM »

OK

So we will walk in silence.

The entire Bible began as word of mouth in the early offspring of one family. These members were laid out in great detail by the Old Testament. The Lord was with them warning that He would not be with them always as they grew and populated the earth. The tale passes through all aspects of modern civilization and tells of the division of great nations even by the offspring of the family described.

Issac and Ishmael being the stand outs, there were many who were sent out unto the world of earthly men. Known by modern scholars to have walked with this new kind of man, these existing men that had daughters that were fair are now called Cave men. But the decendants of Adam through breeding brought them into the fold.

Genesis 25
Then again Abraham took a wife, and her name was Keturah.
And she bare him Zimran, and Jokshan, and Medan, and Midian, and Ishbak, and Shuah.
And Jokshan begat Sheba, and Dedan. And the sons of Dedan were Asshurim, and Letushim, and Leummim.
And the sons of Midian; Ephah, and Epher, and Hanoch, and Abidah, and Eldaah. All these were the children of Keturah.
And Abraham gave all that he had unto Isaac.
But unto the sons of the concubines, which Abraham had, Abraham gave gifts, and sent them away from Isaac his son, while he yet lived, eastward, unto the east country.
And these are the days of the years of Abraham's life which he lived, an hundred threescore and fifteen years.
Then Abraham gave up the ghost, and died in a good old age, an old man, and full of years; and was gathered to his people.
And his sons Isaac and Ishmael buried him in the cave of Machpelah, in the field of Ephron the son of Zohar the Hittite, which is before Mamre.

But the subject at hand is as thus: Christ in His days on earth in the flesh stood Hebrew and so were all of the members from Adam even until Christ. Israelites by birth, the title Hebrew came from those who knew them and not from within. Because all who lived in Israel and followed the teachings of the spoken scripture were not all borne unto it, but did belong, so the term Jew came to describe them. Especially those who were within the decendants of Adam.

Greek, and many other languages have been used to decipher and copy the tales that spun from the decendants of Israel but the original language is known as Hebrew today.

The Parable:

Revelation 13:
And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.
Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six.

The number is a name.

It is given by a man.

And the number is 666.

Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast:

No name is a number.

We seek letters.

And the language of the tale is Hebrew.

And as you seek the sixth letter of the Hebrew language the name you shall find.

Fear not, as to posses this item this day is of no concern but comes the day when this name shall be attached to all sources of trade, and entry into this system will be achieved in three ways.

The computer is the beast, the internet is the image of the beast and the pit, and access is as follows...

The Mark - direct access via public system as in check out lines or cash machines .

The Name of the Beast - /www.MySite.com, MySite.HostSite.com .
 (to sell)

The Number of his name - /www.SomeCompany.com, /www.202.23.243.com(all addresses are actually a number like 202.23.243.com)
(to buy)

The computer is a mind of mans creation that knows not of Christ and will be put in a position of great power with the aid of the internet. And it will control all who accept it as their means of buying and selling, even their bank will be online only. In the day that this is not voluntary but commanded His will reject it.

I say all of this raw and unsensored in the short time that I have because the goal of the Lord is to inform all who are dear unto Him and unto the rest will only come confusion. And the goal of those who will engauge this is to silence any who rebel or inform. He has given the means to know which is which as far as those who are showing their true colors, some unto Glory (joy, a glow, rejoicing), and some unto gnashing of teeth (arguement, rebellion, anger), and of course there will be those who pretend and attempt to hide their lack of understanding and anger.  

Revelation 13:
And it was given unto him to make war with the saints, and to overcome them: and power was given him over all kindreds, and tongues, and nations.
And all that dwell upon the earth shall worship him, whose names are not written in the book of life of the Lamb slain from the foundation of the world.

Revelation 20:
And I saw the dead, small and great, stand before God; and the books were opened: and another book was opened, which is the book of life: and the dead were judged out of those things which were written in the books, according to their works.
And the sea gave up the dead which were in it; and death and hell delivered up the dead which were in them: and they were judged every man according to their works.
And death and hell were cast into the lake of fire. This is the second death.
And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire.

Daniel 12
And at that time shall Michael stand up, the great prince which standeth for the children of thy people: and there shall be a time of trouble, such as never was since there was a nation even to that same time: and at that time thy people shall be delivered, every one that shall be found written in the book.

And I heard, but I understood not: then said I, O my Lord, what shall be the end of these things?
And he said, Go thy way, Daniel: for the words are closed up and sealed till the time of the end.
Many shall be purified, and made white, and tried; but the wicked shall do wickedly: and none of the wicked shall understand; but the wise shall understand.

There will be no magic, nor will there be any respect for those who understand not. The dead who rise are those who are dead in Christ (scripture) but with hearing they come to understand.

Many shall be purified, and made white, and tried; but the wicked shall do wickedly: and none of the wicked shall understand; but the wise shall understand.

Only after all of these things shall Christ return to join His, as the dead in Christ shall become alive and new as those who are not in Christ shall find doom and suffering not by His hand, but by the hand being removed from them forever. In judgement the Blessed and the Doomed are to hear their fate, and it will be the end of these days.

All things will be made new.

Some unto Glory, and some not.

The Math:

Many Called, few chosen...

The criteria:

If you sought Him He will seek you, and unto the rest He will know them not.

It is not enough to believe that Christ was, we must know Him through the Word.

To be wrong is to not know Him.

Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you:

For every one that asketh receiveth; and he that seeketh findeth; and to him that knocketh it shall be opened.

Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.

Therefore whosoever heareth these sayings of mine, and doeth them, I will liken him unto a wise man, which built his house upon a rock:

If you do not know Him, how can you believe Him, and He is The Word.

Have you heard The Word?

In my adventures in the wilderness of good and bad I seek those who desire to know the Truth. Should you inquire of me and I not respond it is easy to find me.

I will be beside you as His will collect His.

And as a mind is consumed and desires to hear more I will be within you as you are within Him.

Even so, come.

It is a pleasure to serve.

In closing I can only say that it is His will who shall hear and who shall shy away. And in hearing it is His will that His find what they seek.

Before it is too late...

Like a Stone cut without hand from the Mountain, He is the Word and scripture is the Mountain.

Run into the Mountain.

John.

Petro
Gold Member

I'm a llama!

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 07, 2003, 10:25:53 PM »

John,

I appreaciate your post, but you are to eloquent and sophisticated, in your writings, for my feeble mind,

This is why I don't read mystery novels, that keep people sitting on the edge of their seats.

When you said; It is and "it" on teddybears thread, you totally lost me.

I did remember, the the seed of the woman in Gen 3:15, "it (could be translated "they" referring to all those in Christ, of course) shall bruise they head,  speaking of Jesus, why I found very interesting, since the word "thou" (singular), is used for the next portion of the verse "shalt bruise His heel."

While there is some real possibility to your theory, the computer system, "the beast" doesn't quote fit the scenario, since in the end, the beast  together with the false prophet are cast both;  were cast alive into a lake of fire burning with brimstone.   (Rev 19:20)

So if it wasn't for this verse, It is hard to you the Internet  and fit life which would find it being judged and castr into eternal torment, as and man or an angle.

So I guess, I would have digerst some of this before, I could accept it as fitting the scriptures.

Thanks anyhow,,

Petro

TheComforter

View Profile WWW
« Reply #8 on: June 07, 2003, 11:50:03 PM »

You are wise to not read such things, ha,ha...

And I sense a language barrier, therefore, I will speak plainly.

Fire and brimstone...

Few know what this means.

Remember it's referencing preachers of old?

Fire and Brimstone preachers, boy they knew their stuff!

Fire is a device that tries things, as in a refiners fire. And the Stone being quoted and imitated by words is a brimstone.

In the day that the Internet is seen by men as a great weapon against evil and corruption, even after it is turned against those who would have it track men, it becomes hard to get away with any wrong act because it is found simply by looking in the pit we now call the web. The small scene you refer to is a day when the computer is deemed never to control the common man, and the commissioned "prophet" that attempts to distort the truth is described, warned against, thus contained, and all those who do bad things are seen simply by logging in. Have you not seen described a day of which is written...

I shall give unto thee a white stone, and in the stone a new name written?

Pray for that gift as it is a path to knowing all things needed in the terrible day to come.

As far as what I have shared, it is nothing close to all there is within scripture on the subject, what you see is but a few drops simply from opening the can, so to speak. And while I have much knowledge of scripture I prefer to peak someones interest and then find them in study, eager to see for themselves if these directions take them anywhere. I have no desire to inform anyone of all things concerning scripture. That is not to seek but to be lead to Him. But in knowing the Truth well, of course I desire to sling any who will latch on down the Path which is Truth.

The Tree of Life is the knowledge of all things written from the beginning, and we are told of a day when the teachings of what is written will become far from the Truth by the hand of man. This is a false tree. And we are told of the day when a watcher shall be sent to hewn down the tree and the Truth shall be grafted in.

This day is man seen falling from the Truth, as is written, the Falling Away. We are told of one to come and set straight the path. Look around for the one of which is written, you will find but one match, and exactly as it is written of this one to first come, they shall receive him not.

They - because the number of "His" are small, and the rest are they.

I know questions remain because this subject is actually very big, as are all the points in scripture. Blessed is that servant who when the Lord returns, is found about his works, which are to better understand by seeking.

And in closing I make mention of the quote found in Revelations:

And there shall be no more curse: but the throne of God and of the Lamb shall be in it; and his servants shall serve him:

All things will be monitored for correctness and good, and while different and better than the system known today, you are looking at the chains that shall bind evil, even satan, as with the click of a mouse we can see all who do such things as lie, cheat, steal.

And may I say I am sorry, because in knowing much I spill enough to drown those just learning. But in searching you will find every drop.

The best thing of all is when asked, the Truth shows us the answer. Not off the cuff but set in Stone.

Thank you for walking with me on the Path which is Truth.

May you never cease to question!

Peace.

TheComforter

View Profile WWW
« Reply #9 on: June 08, 2003, 12:08:57 AM »

And remember -

One beast is described as promoting the other beast, and one of the two is as a man, the other is not. And the false prophet is of course a man. The two men come to naught.

Of course one of the men is speaking for a world power as their leader, and the other is speaking for profit not prophet.

See if you can find this in the tale.

Revelation 9
And the fifth angel sounded, and I saw a star fall from heaven unto the earth: and to him was given the key of the bottomless pit.
And he opened the bottomless pit; and there arose a smoke out of the pit, as the smoke of a great furnace; and the sun and the air were darkened by reason of the smoke of the pit.
And there came out of the smoke locusts upon the earth: and unto them was given power, as the scorpions of the earth have power.
And it was commanded them that they should not hurt the grass of the earth, neither any green thing, neither any tree; but only those men which have not the seal of God in their foreheads.

Notice that the above has been taught as pretaining to the evil ones, but plainly states that these are of the good.

And it was commanded them that they should not hurt the grass of the earth, neither any green thing, neither any tree; but only those men which have not the seal of God in their foreheads.

There is a key to the pit, and the truth of it shall be opened.

Come and see!

Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

More From ChristiansUnite...    About Us | Privacy Policy | | ChristiansUnite.com Site Map | Statement of Beliefs

Copyright © 1999-2019 ChristiansUnite.com. All rights reserved.
Please send your questions, comments, or bug reports to the