Webmasters
• Christian Guestbooks
• Banner Exchange
• Dynamic Content

Subscribe to our Free Newsletter.
Enter your email address:

ChristiansUnite
Forums
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 24, 2024, 02:18:03 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Our Lord Jesus Christ loves you.
286803 Posts in 27568 Topics by 3790 Members
Latest Member: Goodwin
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  ChristiansUnite Forums
|-+  Theology
| |-+  Prophecy - Current Events (Moderator: admin)
| | |-+  satan will claim to be Allah!
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: satan will claim to be Allah!  (Read 3476 times)
Bronzesnake
« on: July 02, 2004, 05:44:53 PM »

This post is also in the "ALLAH IS NOT GOD" topic.
 I wanted to open a discussion specifically on this subject.

When satan exclaims..."I am God" it won't be the Old or New testament God, which are one and the same. The scriptures depict a"god" who persecutes Christians and Jews, so how can a Christian God hunt down and destroy his own followers? It is going to be the false "Allah" that walks out of the temple and makes his false claim.

In the following verse, satan makes war with Christians...therefore, he can not be coming as a false Jesus.

Rev 12:17 And the dragon was wroth with the woman, and went to make war with the remnant of her seed, which keep the commandments of God, and have the testimony of Jesus Christ.

In this verse, God warns the Jews to run to the hills! Apparently this false god also hates Jews!

Mar 13:14 But when ye shall see the abomination of desolation, spoken of by Daniel the prophet, standing where it ought not, (let him that readeth understand,) then let them that be in Judaea flee to the mountains:  

We have all seen the horrible headlines and news programs which tell us that innocent people are being kidnapped and beheaded by Islamic extremists. Beheading is an especially terrifying method of execution. If we take a look at the method of execution being used to kill Christians and Jews in Revelation, we find something very interesting...

Rev 20:4 And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them: and [I saw] the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received [his] mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years.

Allah is the false god that satan will pretend to be, not Jesus, or Jehova.

Bronzesnake.
Brother Love
Gold Member

"FAITH ALONE IN CHRIST ALONE"

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 06, 2004, 06:12:33 AM »

Allah is the false god that satan will pretend to be, not Jesus, or Jehova.

Amen

Good Post Bronzesnake

<Smiley))><

THINGS THAT DIFFER By C.R. Stam
Read it on line for "FREE"

http://www.geocities.com/protestantscot/ttd/ttd_chap1.html

<Smiley))><
nChrist
Global Moderator
Gold Member

May God Lead And Guide Us All

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 07, 2004, 12:18:54 AM »

Oklahoma Howdy to BronzeSnake,

AMEN BROTHER!

It's a shame you had to try more than once to post this without being interrupted and challenged by the moral and Biblical bankrupt. Other Christians may wish to learn more and discuss this from a moral and Biblical point of view, and that is going to happen without interruption. I'm sorry that you had to put up with so much to post a simple truth.

Love In Christ,
Tom

Heidi
Gold Member

I'm a llama!

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 07, 2004, 12:51:33 AM »

What does anyone think about Zech. 11:16, "For I am going to raise up a shepherd over the land who will not care for the lost, or seek the young, or heal the injured, of feed the healthy, but will eat the meat of the choice cheep, tearing off their hoofs." Later in that chapter, Zechariah talks baout the anti-christ. I think it's interesting that he uses the word; 'SHEPHERD" who tends his sheep, (sheep meaning true believers). This implies that the anti-christ will call himself a Christian who will tryt "to deceive even the elect--if that were possible"(Jesus's words). He will enter the "Holy of Holies" and proclaim himself God. I used to think that the anti-Christ will be from the Muslims but a Muslim can't deceive the elect, only a wolf in sheep's clothing can do that. What do others think?
Bronzesnake
« Reply #4 on: July 07, 2004, 11:29:18 AM »

What does anyone think about Zech. 11:16, "For I am going to raise up a shepherd over the land who will not care for the lost, or seek the young, or heal the injured, of feed the healthy, but will eat the meat of the choice cheep, tearing off their hoofs." Later in that chapter, Zechariah talks baout the anti-christ. I think it's interesting that he uses the word; 'SHEPHERD" who tends his sheep, (sheep meaning true believers). This implies that the anti-christ will call himself a Christian who will tryt "to deceive even the elect--if that were possible"(Jesus's words). He will enter the "Holy of Holies" and proclaim himself God. I used to think that the anti-Christ will be from the Muslims but a Muslim can't deceive the elect, only a wolf in sheep's clothing can do that. What do others think?

I think that satan is a very powerful, intelligent, angelic being, albeit a fallen angel. He still has amazing powers to deceive. I believe he will come as the Muslim Allah, and that his miracles will be so convincing that even the elect will be at risk of believing in him.

If you read these two verses, you must come to the conclusion that whoever he comes as, he will absolutely hate Christians and Jews.

Rev 12:17 And the dragon was wroth with the woman, and went to make war with the remnant of her seed, which keep the commandments of God, and have the testimony of Jesus Christ.

Mar 13:14 But when ye shall see the abomination of desolation, spoken of by Daniel the prophet, standing where it ought not, (let him that readeth understand,) then let them that be in Judaea flee to the mountains:  

Bronzesnake
Heidi
Gold Member

I'm a llama!

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 07, 2004, 12:56:05 PM »

See now how i interpret the passages about the anti-christ is that he will be very deceptive and try to deceive even the elect--it that were possible. The elect are of course, Jesus's true believers. One who tries to decieve his true believers has to masquerade as a sheep. That's my interpretation. Revelations and passages about rhantiChrist are open to many interpretations because they are enigmatic and symbolic. Anyhow, that's my take.
Shammu
Global Moderator
Gold Member

B(asic) I(nstructions) B(efore) L(eaving) E(arth)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: July 08, 2004, 12:37:10 AM »

Okay I know you have not waited for me on this. Wink
Chances are, my answer will not aggree with others. This is related to yours Bronzesnake.

Dont touch THE DEVIL ANOINTED
We are living in the last days when people are rejecting sound Biblical doctrine and accepting all kinds of heresy. Right now we are witnessing the great falling away or the great apostasy. Here is what the Bible says:

2Thes:2:3 Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition;

Today many people claim to 'love' God. But do they really love Him? Is making the claim enough proof? What about those who reject sound doctrine and accept error? These people also claim to love God and to even be Christians? Are they? As I have written many times before, there is a direct relation between loving God and loving sound Biblical doctrine. You cannot have one without the other. Those who reject sound Biblical doctrine do NOT love God. We are living in days when men are rejecting sound doctrine and are tickling their ears with all kinds of error. The Bible clearly said that these days would come.

2 Tim:4:3 For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine; but after their own lusts shall they heap to themselves teachers, having itching ears;

Because many men and women in these last days have chosen to reject sound Biblical doctrine we see a great rise in the number of heresies and false teachings. These doctrines of devils are even being promoted in churches and all those with itching ears who reject sound Biblical doctrine are affected. The cry is "don't judge.. it's unloving" as heresies are freely promoted within the Christian community. People who 'dare' to warn of these heresies have been given the negative name of 'heresy hunters'. It is like the term the sodomites gave anyone who disagrees with their perversion, homophobic. Yes, these 'bad' heresy hunters are considered narrow, bigoted, and unloving people with a desire to cause trouble and division within the Church. So the heresies grow and spread within the Church and all those who reject sound Biblical doctrine are deceived. In truth, the ones creating divisions and trouble are not those sounding the warnings. But rather it is the false teachers preaching heresies and their blind followers soaking up the false doctrine like a dry sponge.

This tract will briefly look at the last days condition of some who yell: "don't judge" or "you are slandering God's anointed" as they defend movements and ministers of the devil....while on the other hand 'claiming' to be loving Christians. Look at the demonic laughing revival, quotes from famous wolf preachers, and the promise keepers ecumenical movement.

BEAUTIFUL, FUNNY DECEPTION THAT FEELS GOOD

In these last days of deception before the return of Jesus and the rapture of the Church there are many deceivers and false teachers. The sad thing is deceivers can freely teach about their heresies and demonic movements can grow unchecked as many people today have rejected sound doctrine. Those people are the first to cry 'unloving', 'judgmental', 'slanderous' against those who point out the errors of the teachings and movements of the devil.

For example lets look at the laughing revival. Currently Toronto, Brownsville and other places are experiencing this outpouring of the demonic. Let me state right out that it is NOT the Holy Spirit of God that is taking control of the gullible people involved in this false revival. It is a demonic spirit that causes people to be possessed or oppressed. As a result many get 'drunk' in the spirit. These poor deceived souls stagger around like they are drunk. When they talk (or mumble) their words slur. These drunk fools can stay this way for days and they have the nerve to claim that it is the Holy Spirit of God that did it! Others double over in uncontrollable laughter.
Everything is funny as these deceived fools laugh for hours. I heard of a laughing preacher try to preach on the topic of hell. The more he read from the Bible the more he and the congregation laughed. He would read a verse about hell and double over laughing. Later when he regained some composure he would try to read some more of the Bible only to lose control laughing again. Folks, hell is no laughing matter. It is very serious business for a lost soul to reject Jesus and perish in his sins. Again it is not the Holy Spirit of God who makes these deceived, gullible people laugh like fools. Others get down on all fours and begin to bark like dogs. I saw a video clip where one fool got on all fours and was barking like a dog. He had a dog leash around his neck and as he walked like a dog and barked the congregation sang: Where He leads me I will follow. Again this is not funny at all. In my opinion it is blasphemous to claim that God had anything to do with such foolishness. Others in the laughing revival like to roar like lions, scream like a warrior, howl like a wolf (very appropriate), and swing spiritual swords hacking away at sin. Those in favor of this move of the devil make great claims that 'Jesus is changing lives'. No it is not Jesus doing anything. It is the devil deceiving and binding with chains of darkness and oppression those who reject sound doctrine. Let me make this statement as clear as possible. It is not the Holy Spirit behind the laughing movement. It is devils and demons and the whole movement is a great demonic move of Satan. Anyone who claims to know and love the Lord should stay far away from such a movement.

Jer:23:16: Thus saith the Lord of hosts, Hearken not unto the words of the prophets that prophesy unto you: they make you vain: they speak a vision of their own heart, and not out of the mouth of the Lord.

For those who love God there is no surprises. The Bible clearly warns of great deception in the last days:

Matt:24:24[ For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect.

We are to be warned about signs and miracles and the Bible clearly states the devil will use them to deceive and enslave.

Again we see the reactions of those who do not love God since they reject sound Biblical doctrine. They get angry and indignant against anyone who would dare to 'judge' this obvious movement of "God". Well their God is not the God of the Bible as the God of the Bible never makes people bark like a dog or laugh like a drunken fool or convulse like an epileptic. But Christians have been clearly warned. The tares are drawn to these moves of the devil as their satanic pied piper draws them down a 'fun' path toward destruction. For those who love God and sound doctrine they will stay clear from such a movement of the devil. There is really no excuse for being deceived by the laughing revival as there is all kinds of literature written that warns of the dangers. But it is 'fun' and people go there and have a good 'experience' as the demonic spirit comes upon them and gives a thrill to their body.

Islam, is the work of the devil my friends.

Edited to add; I can't seem to answer anything simple. Lips Sealed
« Last Edit: July 08, 2004, 01:49:11 AM by DreamWeaver » Logged

Heidi
Gold Member

I'm a llama!

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 09, 2004, 10:24:52 AM »

I agree with you 100%, Bronzesnake, that we are in the 'falling away" stage. The onset of homosexual marriages in a so-called Christian culture is a precendent that has never here-to-for been set. The problem is that a day is like a thousand years and a thousand years is like a day to God. Every generation thinks the end is near. Jesus said that no one knows the hour and that he will come like a thief in the night which is, I believe, how it's supposed to be. But, the majority of us can't help pondering the subject. So i will agree with you that we are in "birth pains". But none of us knows how long the labor will be.
Bronzesnake
« Reply #8 on: July 09, 2004, 09:43:35 PM »

I agree with you 100%, Bronzesnake, that we are in the 'falling away" stage. The onset of homosexual marriages in a so-called Christian culture is a precendent that has never here-to-for been set. The problem is that a day is like a thousand years and a thousand years is like a day to God. Every generation thinks the end is near. Jesus said that no one knows the hour and that he will come like a thief in the night which is, I believe, how it's supposed to be. But, the majority of us can't help pondering the subject. So i will agree with you that we are in "birth pains". But none of us knows how long the labor will be.

Actually, Jesus told us that, although we won't know the exact day and hour of His return, we should understand the signs, and know when the time is near.

There has been times such as in the year 1000, when "the end" was supposed to happen, but this didn't line up with the scriptures. For example, in the year 1000, Israel had not become a nation again, and that is one of the clearest signs of the end...When Israel becomes a nation, "that generation will not pass" until His second coming.

Mar 13:28 Now learn a parable of the fig tree; When her branch is yet tender, and putteth forth leaves, ye know that summer is near:  

Mar 13:29 So ye in like manner, when ye shall see these things come to pass, know that it is nigh, [even] at the doors.  

Mar 13:30 Verily I say unto you, that this generation shall not pass, till all these things be done.  

The "fig tree" represents Israel, as I will show in my next post.

Bronzesnake
« Reply #9 on: July 09, 2004, 09:45:14 PM »

From Grant R. Jeffrey's latest book TRIUMPHANT RETURN - release date July 1, 2001

The Fig Tree Parable...

The Apocaylpse of Peter is a non-canonical manuscript from approximately A.D. 120 that is an early Christian commentary on Jesus famous prophecy given to His disciples on the Mount of Olives regarding the signs to His return in the last days. This remarkable manuscript documents the understanding of the early post-apostolic Church that Jesus's famous prophetic parable about the budding of the fig tree was understood by the Jewish Christians to be a clear prophecy of the rebirth of the nation Israel in the last days prior to Christ's return.

I. And when he was seated on the Mount of Olives, his own came unto him, and we entreated and implored him severally and besought him, saying unto him, "Make known unto us what are the signs of thy Parousia and of the end of the world, that we may perceive and mark the time of thy Parousia and instruct those who come after us, to whom we preach the word of thy Gospel and whom we install in thy Church, in order that they, when they hear it, may take heed to themselves that they mark the time of thy coming." And our Lord answered and said unto us, "Take heed that men deceive you not and that ye do not become doubters and serve other gods. Many will come in my name saying 'I am Christ'. Believe them not and draw not near unto them. For the coming of the Son of God will not be manifest, but like the lightning which shineth from the east to the west, so shall I come on the clouds of heaven with a great host in my glory, with my cross going before my face will I come in my glory, shining seven times as bright as the sun will I come in my glory, with all my saints, my angels, when my Father will place a crown upon my head, that I may judge the living and the dead" and recompense every man according to his work.

2. And ye, receive ye the Parable of the fig-tree thereon: as soon as its shoots have gone forth and its boughs have sprouted, the end of the world will come." And I, Peter, answered and said unto him, "Explain to me concerning the fig-tree, [and] how we shall perceive it, for throughout all its days does the fig-tree sprout and every year it brings forth its fruit [and] for its master. What (then) meaneth the parable of the fig-tree? We know it not." And the Master answered and said unto me, "Dost thou not understand that the fig-tree is the house of Israel.? Even as a man hath planted a fig-tree in his garden and it brought forth no fruit, and he sought its fruit for many years. When he found it not, he said to the keeper of his garden, 'Uproot the fig-tree that our land may not be unfruitful for us.' And the gardener said to God, 'We thy servants (?) wish to clear it (of weeds) and to dig' the ground around it and to water it. If it does not then bear fruit, we will immediately remove its roots from the garden and plant another one in its place.'

Hast thou not grasped that the fig-tree is the house of Israel? Verily, 1 say to you that when its boughs have sprouted at the end, then shall deceiving Christs come, and awaken hope (with the words): 'I am the Christ, who am (now) come into the world.' And when they shall see the wickedness of their deeds (even of the false Christs), they shall turn away after them and deny him to whom our fathers gave praise(?), the first Christ whom they crucified and thereby sinned exceedingly. But this deceiver is not the Christ. And when they reject him, he will kill with the sword (dagger) and there shall be many martyrs. Then shall the boughs of the fig-tree, i.e. the house of Israel, sprout, and there shall be many martyrs by his hand: they shall be killed and become martyrs. Enoch and Elias will be sent to instruct them that this is the deceiver who must come into the world and do signs and wonders in order to decieve. And therefore shall they that are slain by his hand be martyrs and shall be reckoned among the good and righteous martyrs who have pleased God in their life."

AJ

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 16, 2004, 01:40:27 PM »

Satan will claim to be Allah?

Dan 11:37  Neither shall he regard the God of his fathers, nor the desire of women, nor regard any god: for he shall magnify himself above all.
Dan 11:38  But in his estate shall he honour the God of forces: and a god whom his fathers knew not shall he honour with gold, and silver, and with precious stones, and pleasant things.
Dan 11:39  Thus shall he do in the most strong holds with a strange god, whom he shall acknowledge [and] increase with glory: and he shall cause them to rule over many, and shall divide the land for gain.

Neither shall he regard the God of his fathers...if hes Muslim he will not have anything to do with Allah, or if hes Jewish he will also have nothing to do with the God of the jews.

God bless

Bronzesnake
« Reply #11 on: July 16, 2004, 03:04:29 PM »

Satan will claim to be Allah?

Dan 11:37  Neither shall he regard the God of his fathers, nor the desire of women, nor regard any god: for he shall magnify himself above all.
Dan 11:38  But in his estate shall he honour the God of forces: and a god whom his fathers knew not shall he honour with gold, and silver, and with precious stones, and pleasant things.
Dan 11:39  Thus shall he do in the most strong holds with a strange god, whom he shall acknowledge [and] increase with glory: and he shall cause them to rule over many, and shall divide the land for gain.

Neither shall he regard the God of his fathers...if hes Muslim he will not have anything to do with Allah, or if hes Jewish he will also have nothing to do with the God of the jews.

God bless

Those are very interesting verses my friend. However, if you look closely at Dan 11:37 - it says he shall not regard the God of his fathers, nor women, nor any god. This doesn't mean that he will not claim to be a god - it means he will not worship any god. The last line of that verse makes it clear..."for he shall magnify himself above all."

The next verse reads...

Dan 11:38But in his estate shall he honour the God of forces: and a god whom his fathers knew not shall he honour with gold, and silver, and with precious stones, and pleasant things.

I think it's safe to say the antichrist will have Jewish ancestry, as verses such as Mat 24:24 allude to, by stating there will be "false Christs", as well as Dan 11:37 which also alludes to a Jewish ancestry in the following sentence..." Neither shall he regard the God of his fathers"

"a god whom his fathers knew not shall he honour"

Notice the wording? It doesn't say "a god which was unknown to all" It says "a god whom his fathers knew not"  I think it's safe to say that the Old Testament "fathers" did not know "Allah"

The final verse reads...

If you read those verses from Daniel, and put them in context with satan and the beast ( remember, it's the beast who is worshiped as God ) then you can put it all together quite nicely. Satan magnifies himself, even above the beast. In other words, satan is god the father, and the beast is Christ, which I believe will be Allah.

satan ( the dragon ) honors a false god Dan 11:38 satan glorifies this false god and causes many to worship him Dan 11:39

Put this in context with the following verses from Revelation...

Rev 13:3 And I saw one of his heads as it were wounded to death; and his deadly wound was healed: and all the world wondered after the beast.  

Rev 13:4 And they worshipped the dragon which gave power unto the beast: and they worshipped the beast, saying, Who [is] like unto the beast? who is able to make war with him?  

Rev 13:5 And there was given unto him a mouth speaking great things and blasphemies; and power was given unto him to continue forty [and] two months.  

Rev 13:6 And he opened his mouth in blasphemy against God, to blaspheme his name, and his tabernacle, and them that dwell in heaven.  

Rev 13:7 And it was given unto him to make war with the saints, and to overcome them: and power was given him over all kindreds, and tongues, and nations.  

Rev 13:8 And all that dwell upon the earth shall worship him, whose names are not written in the book of life of the Lamb slain from the foundation of the world.  

I may be wrong about "Allah" However - I think you'll agree, it won't be the Judeo-Christian God.

Bronzesnake
AJ

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 17, 2004, 01:27:34 AM »

I may be wrong about "Allah" However - I think you'll agree, it won't be the Judeo-Christian God.

Yes i can agree with that...

God Bless

« Last Edit: July 17, 2004, 01:35:05 AM by AJ » Logged
Paris1

I'm a llama!

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: July 22, 2004, 02:44:54 PM »

Bronzeshake, Im ask you something:

How can Allah be the anti-christ, if the Muslims believe that the anti-christ will be killed by Christ himself. Also, Muslims are told to beware of the anti-christ?
Bronzesnake
« Reply #14 on: July 25, 2004, 03:39:47 PM »

Bronzeshake, Im ask you something:

How can Allah be the anti-christ, if the Muslims believe that the anti-christ will be killed by Christ himself. Also, Muslims are told to beware of the anti-christ?

Christians are told to "beware" of the antichrist also.
The antichrist is satan - satan is a liar, a deceiver. He will deceive many. The truth doesn't matter in relation to satan. He will claim to be God.

If you read these two verses, you must come to the conclusion that whoever he comes as, he will absolutely hate Christians and Jews.

In this next verse, satan tells the world that the God of the bible is a false God...

Rev 13:6 And he opened his mouth in blasphemy against God, to blaspheme his name, and his tabernacle, and them that dwell in heaven.  

In this following verse, satan makes war against the saints.
Does it make sense that someone pretending to be Jesus, would slaughter his own saints?

Rev 13:7 And it was given unto him to make war with the saints, and to overcome them: and power was given him over all kindreds, and tongues, and nations.

Look at this next verse...

Dan 11:38 But in his estate shall he honour the God of forces: and a god whom his fathers knew not shall he honour with gold, and silver, and with precious stones, and pleasant things.

A god of forces; Which religion practices and sanctifies holy war? - Jihad? That's right - Islam.

Islam came into existence in the sixth century... a god whom his fathers knew not

Bronzesnake.
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

More From ChristiansUnite...    About Us | Privacy Policy | | ChristiansUnite.com Site Map | Statement of Beliefs

Copyright © 1999-2019 ChristiansUnite.com. All rights reserved.
Please send your questions, comments, or bug reports to the