Webmasters
• Christian Guestbooks
• Banner Exchange
• Dynamic Content

Subscribe to our Free Newsletter.
Enter your email address:

ChristiansUnite
Forums
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 26, 2024, 07:19:55 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Our Lord Jesus Christ loves you.
286805 Posts in 27568 Topics by 3790 Members
Latest Member: Goodwin
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  ChristiansUnite Forums
|-+  Prayer
| |-+  Prayer Requests (Moderator: admin)
| | |-+  This situation? God's will?
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: This situation? God's will?  (Read 918 times)
iconHis

I'm a llama!

View Profile
« on: July 01, 2004, 04:31:11 AM »

I am in a situation, financially, that is needing an answer by the fifth of this month.  I took time to nuture my daughter, and guess what!!  She told me that she realized that God is calling her back to him and that she needs to be living for Him!  I am so glad I went on a short time of part time working so this would happen.  God's the only one that could have done this.  She ran into a young lady studying to be a missionary one day when she went to the park and went to church that night with her while I was at work.  God is so good.  I've been waiting for this and praying.  Praise God for his Love!

But, I tried other endeavors, to no avail, for extra income during this period while at home. I don't get support from my husband who is in another state.  Ah, well.... Now, you can imagine, if we miss work we are off schedule for two months in this world.  I need an answer or relief for only one more thing, or else I will be forced to move where we want sooner and on a dime.  My daughter and I want to move back to our home state.  This is not where we belong, and I can tell we are suppose to go somewhere.  So, my direction is fuzzy.  But, of course, I must consider all that's good for her because she's the one right now to raise up in the Lord.    Anyway, I need prayer for direction and financial answers.  I have worked on a few things.  But, it's just not enough.  This is not a neat situation to be in at all.  

I will be praying for all requests here and on the adm. list.  I am so sorry so many are ill and have these problems.  We really need to just pray a lot right now because these are serious burdens and illnesses.  I am so sorry for those in pain.  May God bless you with comfort and recovery.  

Love, In our Lord, Jesus Christ
iconHis

HEADS UP Faithful!.... and you are Christ's
                                         and Christ is God's.
                                         1 Cor. 3:23
felix102

Jesus Christ is Lord!

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 01, 2004, 12:07:21 PM »

Praying for you.

Here are some of God's Promises to you, PROMISES.

3 John 2
Beloved, I wish above all things that thou mayest prosper and be in health, even as thy soul prospereth.

2 Corinthians 9:2
God is able to make all grace abound toward you; that ye, always having all sufficiency in all things, may abound to every good work

Matthew 6:32,33
for your heavenly Father knowedth that ye have need of all these things.
But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you.

Philippians 4:19
God shall supply all your need according to his riches in glory by Christ Jesus.

Lastly don't worry

Matthew 6:25-27
Therefore I tell you, do not worry about your life, what you will eat or drink; or about your body, what you will wear. Is not life more important than food, and the body more important than clothes? Look at the birds of the air; they do not sow or reap or store away in barns, and yet your heavenly Father feeds them. Are you not much more valuable than they? Who of you by worrying can add a single hour to his life?

Matthew 6:34
Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. EACH DAY HAS ENOUGH TROUBLE OF ITS OWN.
« Last Edit: July 01, 2004, 12:10:00 PM by felix102 » Logged
iconHis

I'm a llama!

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 02, 2004, 02:02:00 AM »

Thanks felix102! - PROMISES  We must always remember huh? and thanks for reminding me as we all need to do for each other.

I do trust, and those are the verses I base my life on, yet, I am also patient.  The thing is , is that I am willing to go in the way of the Lord's will, and I am continuing not in worry but seeking what His will is.  I am in that fuzzy place and think I am missing something, yet know that when necessary, God will provide.  I guess I just am asking for a little prayer on everybody's part because I know at times it takes a little more than what we had before and can't seem to focus at times.

I witness to people as I go through these things and give God glory saying well, I sure am thankful for all the blessings God has touched my life with.  I love to be able to do that.  It has opened up several times this last week.  But, it seems to be an urgent thing, whatever it is right now.

I believe the verses will help me to continue to focus once again.  Maybe this is where if I am the weakest, God will be the strongest, to more a degree than I have been.

Sometimes I think that I have practiced Matt.6:34 too much.  We do have to be responsible, and being the only provider is not easy, therefore, at times, we escape responsibility where we thought it would be better to do the other thing.  Yet, the other thng, I believe was a movement so deep that all I could do was stay home more until my daughter could see the light once again.  I don't know if that makes sense.

Anyway, thank you for all those verses, Grin I will meditate and pray once more for this situation and what God wants me to do, I am so open and really want to use my talents, go where we are needed by God, or stay here if it's His will.  I just will let it go in prayer I guess.   God Bless, iconHis

HEADS UP Faithful!.... and you are Christ's
                                         and Christ is God's.
                                         1 Cor. 3:23
jive4005

God has your back!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: July 09, 2004, 09:35:11 AM »

O Abba... in Your great love and mercy, be the way-maker for this saint. Bring her into Your victory... according to faith and Your will. In Christ Jesus, amen

Deke

Are you really living the Christian life?
jive4005@hotmail.com
archangel

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: July 19, 2004, 11:26:35 AM »

Agreeing in prayer for your financial needs and for you and your child to find strength in Christ to face whatever comes your way.  

archangel

Psa 119:11  Thy word have I laid up in my heart, That I might not sin against thee.
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

More From ChristiansUnite...    About Us | Privacy Policy | | ChristiansUnite.com Site Map | Statement of Beliefs

Copyright © 1999-2019 ChristiansUnite.com. All rights reserved.
Please send your questions, comments, or bug reports to the