Webmasters
• Christian Guestbooks
• Banner Exchange
• Dynamic Content

Subscribe to our Free Newsletter.
Enter your email address:

ChristiansUnite
Forums
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 19, 2024, 03:54:12 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Our Lord Jesus Christ loves you.
286798 Posts in 27568 Topics by 3790 Members
Latest Member: Goodwin
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  ChristiansUnite Forums
|-+  Theology
| |-+  Prophecy - Current Events (Moderator: admin)
| | |-+  ALLAH IS NOT GOD...
« previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 3 Go Down Print
Author Topic: ALLAH IS NOT GOD...  (Read 10961 times)
Bronzesnake
« on: June 29, 2004, 03:00:36 PM »

ALLAH IS NOT GOD
(OP-ED By Jan Willem van der Hoeven - ICZC)
Now we have the proof, and we should be thankful for Dr. Rantisi, Hamas new leader's clarity: that Allah - many times wrongly translated as 'God' - is not the God of the Bible, nor the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob. Allah is another deity, one who drinks blood as water, who loves jihad and terror, and promises virgins in his so-called paradise to those who kill Jews - the more the better.

This Allah has nothing, nothing to do with the God of the Bible. And no matter how many times the muezzins shout out that Allah hu ahbar - 'our Allah is greater' - the God of Israel remains infinitely greater and is the only true and living God and Creator, a God of love to be worshiped as the Creator of us all.

So Dr. Rantisi's declaration that Allah (not God!) has declared war on President Bush and Prime Minister Sharon, and thus on the U.S. and on Israel, is strangely revealing. Every intelligent believer already knows that this evil bloodthirsty 'god' has, like Amalek, a war for generations against the only true God and His chosen and elected people. What's new?

But let no one, and I repeat - no one - from henceforth translate Allah into God. It's pure nonsense.

Allah is the god of terrorists; Hizb'allah, the party of this god. So, if Allah were the same as the only true God, then He would be fighting His own people, the Jews who, in accordance with His eternal promise, He has brought back to His own land as He promised again and again in His word to do.

Allah, if he was the only true God, is making war against a President who begins his day with prayer and the reading of the Bible, and who believes in and loves God.

How ridiculous can one be?

So now President Bush and the whole enlightened and believing western world knows. Allah and his jihad-centered and terrorist-championing religion has declared war on Israel and the U.S. In this fallen and decadent world, these nations are the last strongholds of the Judeo-Christian values inspired by the only true and living God. And these are the strongholds that need to be terrorized into submission to the teaching of ISLAM by the will of this bloodthirsty deity, Allah!

When Christians earnestly prayed in England and elsewhere to be delivered during the second world war from the terrible scourge of Nazism - God used the U.S. led Allied forces to bring victory on the Continent over this beastly power. So too, now, we as believers need to earnestly pray that God will again deliver us from this equally dangerous power, and cause leaders to arise, especially in the West, who like Churchill and Roosevelt, will vanquish this Evil Force!

May the true God - the God of Israel - have mercy upon us!

Jan Willem van der Hoeven, Director International Christian Zionist Center

Is anyone really surprised?

Bronzesnake.
Tibby
Gold Member

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: June 29, 2004, 05:16:44 PM »

Does it really bother you THAT much? Does it really matter all that much?

Was there ever a time when Common sence was common?
Requiem

I'm a llama!

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 29, 2004, 05:56:43 PM »

Keep telling yourself that...maybe it'll come true.   Roll Eyes
Tibby
Gold Member

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: June 29, 2004, 07:13:48 PM »

Keep telling yourself that...maybe it'll come true.   Roll Eyes

hahaha Wink No, you didn't hear him right, he has "proof" Wink Strangely enough, it is the same theory used to prove Elvis is still alive Wink

JudgeNot
Gold Member

Jesus, remember me... Luke 23:42

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: June 29, 2004, 09:31:33 PM »

I don't believe that the god that Islam worships is the same God Christians worship.  The differences are too pronounced.  Christians worship Jesus Christ as God.  If you believe the Islam god is the same - show me the similarities.

Covering your tracks is futile; God knows where you're going and where you've been.
JPD
JudgeNot
Gold Member

Jesus, remember me... Luke 23:42

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: June 29, 2004, 10:14:57 PM »

Ebia,
I gotta admit, sometimes you make a post that really floats my boat, (this isn't one of those times), and I think "yea!"  Then other times, there you are with a high-powered rifle shootin' holes in my lifeboat.

I never know whether to respond to you or ignore you.  You need an auto-gauge on your posts – an indicator that blinks for me and says “reply” or “ignore”.  It would sure help to lower my blood pressure!
 Wink

Covering your tracks is futile; God knows where you're going and where you've been.
JPD
Bronzesnake
« Reply #6 on: June 30, 2004, 02:34:08 AM »

I don't believe that the god that Islam worships is the same God Christians worship.  The differences are too pronounced.  Christians worship Jesus Christ as God.  If you believe the Islam god is the same - show me the similarities.

I agree, and I'm frankly surprised that so many Christians seem to believe the Muslim Allah is the same God Christians believe in. I don't believe the terrorists represent mainstream Muslims by any stretch, but at the same time, I do not believe the Muslim and Christian God are one and the same.

Bronzesnake.
Bronzesnake
« Reply #7 on: June 30, 2004, 02:36:33 AM »

Is the Jewish God the same as the Christian God?

Are the Islamic texts part of the Old or New Testament?
Bronzesnake
« Reply #8 on: June 30, 2004, 03:02:14 AM »

Did I say it bothered me? Even if it did bother me, why does that bother you? Wink

This is a forum, we discuss things here...right?
Bronzesnake
« Reply #9 on: June 30, 2004, 03:06:02 AM »

Ebia,
I will not reply to a question in reply to a question - few things make me more irate than to recieve such a reply.  

State your case.  Angry
Seems to me there is good precedent in replying to a question with a question;
's good job you never asked Christ a question.

If the Jewish God is the same as the Christian God, then so is the Islamic God.  

Sure, we disagree quite a lot about His nature, but we also agree on a lot.

Hey, if that's the case then we don't need Jesus anymore, we can worship Muhammad, afterall, the Muslim's don't believe in Jesus as God, He's just a prophet  Cheesy

Bronzesnake.
« Last Edit: June 30, 2004, 03:09:31 AM by Bronzesnake » Logged
Tibby
Gold Member

View Profile WWW
« Reply #10 on: June 30, 2004, 03:08:51 AM »

Did I say it bothered me? Even if it did bother me, why does that bother you? Wink

the discuss away. I asked 2 questions, you answered one. Wink

Bronzesnake
« Reply #11 on: June 30, 2004, 03:12:36 AM »

the discuss away. I asked 2 questions, you answered one. Wink

I answered both my friend...

Q) Does it really bother you THAT much?
A) No

Q) Does it really matter all that much?

A) This is a forum, we discuss things here.

Bronzesnake.
nChrist
Global Moderator
Gold Member

May God Lead And Guide Us All

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 30, 2004, 03:33:47 AM »

Oklahoma Howdy to All,

Huh  Did I miss something here? Jesus Christ is the ONLY WAY. It sounds like someone turned a bunch of politicians and lawyers loose in the same room.   Grin

Allah is a moot issue since he wasn't a Holy Trinity. According to Allah, Jesus Christ was just a man subordinate to Muhammed. I don't think that Almighty God likes that story.

Love In Christ,
Tom

iconHis

I'm a llama!

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: June 30, 2004, 04:07:44 AM »

Amen, BEP.

God, Jesus, Holy Spirit, are all one, very simple.

Colossians 1:10-19

That ye might walk worthy of the Lord unto all pleasing, being fruitful in every good work, and increasing in the knowledge of God:

Strengthened with all might, according to his glorious power unto all patience and longsuffering with joyfulness:

Giving thanks unto the Father, which hath made us meet to be partakers of the inheritance of the saints in llight:

Who hath delivered us from the power of darkness, and hath translated us into the kingdom of his dear Son:

In whom wwe have redemption through his blood, even the forgiveness of sins:

Who is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn of every creature:

For by him were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible, whether they be thrones, or dominions, or principalities, or powers:  all things were created by him, and for him:

and he is before all things, and by him all things consist.
and he is the head of the body, the church:  who is the beginning, the firstborn from the dead: that in all things he might have preeminence.

This is the story The Almighty likes...

For it pleased the Father that in him should all fulness dwell;

HEADS UP Faithful!.... and you are Christ's
                                         and Christ is God's.
                                         1 Cor. 3:23
Bronzesnake
« Reply #14 on: June 30, 2004, 10:48:40 AM »

ebia...

No, but the Old testament in particular is accepted by Islam on the whole (bar a few places where they believe the OT to be corrupted) and a lot of the Koran mirrors stuff that is in the bible.

So anything goes in your mind? I guess the JW'S version is ok also, and the Mormons too. Everyone is going to Heaven!

The islamic concept of God is very close to the Jewish one, with a few "refinements", added.  The Koran itself makes it clear that they worship the same God.

Oh, my mistake, if the Koran itself says they worship the same God, then it must be true.
 God is not a concept ebia. If you don't believe in Jesus, you're not going home. Don't you know that?  Huh

I never said that.  Actually, a muslim would never say that either because they don't worship Mohammed.

Sure they don't.  Roll Eyes

The Jews don't recognise Jesus as God either, and they worship the same God.  Accepting that someone worships the same God does not imply accepting that they know every thing necessary about him.

You are seriously confused young lady. The first Christians were Jews...Jesus was a Jew! Are you telling us that the Jews are correct, that Jesus isn't God?

Bronzesnake.
Pages: [1] 2 3 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

More From ChristiansUnite...    About Us | Privacy Policy | | ChristiansUnite.com Site Map | Statement of Beliefs

Copyright © 1999-2019 ChristiansUnite.com. All rights reserved.
Please send your questions, comments, or bug reports to the