Webmasters
• Christian Guestbooks
• Banner Exchange
• Dynamic Content

Subscribe to our Free Newsletter.
Enter your email address:

ChristiansUnite
Forums
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 05:11:37 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Our Lord Jesus Christ loves you.
286775 Posts in 27568 Topics by 3790 Members
Latest Member: Goodwin
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  ChristiansUnite Forums
|-+  Theology
| |-+  Prophecy - Current Events (Moderator: admin)
| | |-+  Personal Prophecy
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Personal Prophecy  (Read 1826 times)
Xtreme

I'm a Christian!

View Profile
« on: June 27, 2004, 10:22:28 PM »

Greetings all!
      I was wondering if any of you would like to share some prophecies that God has shown you about the end times, or just personal prophecies that He has shown you for your own life. If some of you want, I will share somethings that God has shown me.

Glory to Jehova, Our Lord and King!
Xtreme
JudgeNot
Gold Member

Jesus, remember me... Luke 23:42

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: June 28, 2004, 10:33:31 AM »

Xtreme,
The only thing God has revealed to me is that I'm a sinner worthy of death.  (Okay - I guess that is a fairly big "only".)  Smiley

I would, however, be interested the things He has shown you...

Covering your tracks is futile; God knows where you're going and where you've been.
JPD
Xtreme

I'm a Christian!

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 28, 2004, 05:21:17 PM »

Greetins Friends!
        I think all Christians have experienced that JudgeNot Smiley For the sake of those who are not ready to hear it, I will not put some of the more intense things that God has shown me. However, if you all truly want to hear even those more intense things, I will pray about it, and if the Lord permits, I will share those also. First off, I grew up in church, so while I was younger (I'm still a young person) people in church would prophecy over me through Holy Spirit, saying that God has a purpose, and plan for my life, which I am sure some of you have also experienced. Then about a couple of years ago, I began to see, and hear(yes i said hear) things from God. When I began hearing things from God, I thought I was becoming schizophrenic, but then realized it was God, because I could only hear Him when I was praying, or in an attitude of prayer. Since then, I have tried to be in at least an attitude of prayer as much as I can. Now on to when I realized I was seeing things from God. Through out my life I never really gave a second thought to things that went through my mind, because I have always had a very active imagination. Then one night I was praying and asked God if He would give me visions, because I was thinking about the verse Joel 2:28 "And afterward, I will pour out my Spirit on all people. Your sons and daughters will prophecy, your old men will dream dreams, and your young men will see visions." Then God responded and said as clear as day. "I have given you your imagination for a reason." Since that night I have seen many things from God, almost too many for me to remember all of them. Somethings about myself, and somethings about others. Then through both of those ways, God has shown me my ministry. Which is to be a missionary of sorts, in that I will be going to other countries, but will not be staying there for extended periods of time. Another thing that God has shown me, was an out pouring of the Holy Spirit, over our country and the entire world, which has already begun. Hear me on this though, I don't mean an ordinary move of God's Spirit, I mean I saw the Spirit reach even the darkest places(that means someone is going to have to go to those places, and I for one am willing to go) around the world. I saw the number of believers sky rocket to the point where Christians are the majority of the population. Well that's enough for right now. I truly want to hear things that God shared with you all.

Worship The Lord, For He Alone Is Worthy!
Xtreme
twobombs

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: July 01, 2004, 04:56:39 AM »

http://forums.christiansunite.com/index.php?board=4;action=display;threadid=1888

[ Tempus Fugit Smiley ]
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

More From ChristiansUnite...    About Us | Privacy Policy | | ChristiansUnite.com Site Map | Statement of Beliefs

Copyright © 1999-2019 ChristiansUnite.com. All rights reserved.
Please send your questions, comments, or bug reports to the