Webmasters
• Christian Guestbooks
• Banner Exchange
• Dynamic Content

Subscribe to our Free Newsletter.
Enter your email address:

ChristiansUnite
Forums
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 16, 2024, 01:08:30 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Our Lord Jesus Christ loves you.
286796 Posts in 27568 Topics by 3790 Members
Latest Member: Goodwin
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  ChristiansUnite Forums
|-+  Theology
| |-+  Prophecy - Current Events (Moderator: admin)
| | |-+  THE GOOD NEWS OF THE COMING KINGDOM
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: THE GOOD NEWS OF THE COMING KINGDOM  (Read 961 times)
twobombs

View Profile WWW
« on: June 26, 2004, 03:59:56 AM »

THE GOOD NEWS OF THE COMING KINGDOM

June 25, 2004 - By: S.R. Shearer

I was utterly shocked recently by some who apparently had no idea what I meant when I spoke of the "Gospel of the Kingdom" in our article "The Aliya Foundation," and who were mystified when I talked of it as something distinct and separate from the "Gospel of Salvation." Many people acted as if I had made this up out of thin air - even some who are closely and very positively associated with the ministry.

This is extremely unfortunate because there is nothing more important today than this specific Gospel, and that is so because of the presence on this earth at this time in history of an entity - the American New World Order System - that falsely claims to represent Christ on earth.

To Continue:
Article - http://www.endtimesnetwork.com/oldnews/gos_king.html

[ Tempus Fugit Smiley ]
ollie
Gold Member

Being born again, .....by the word of God,

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 26, 2004, 08:42:50 AM »

Romans 14:17.  For the kingdom of God is not meat and drink; but righteousness, and peace, and joy in the Holy Ghost.
 18.  For he that in these things serveth Christ is acceptable to God, and approved of men.

What the kingdom is and gives.

Colossians 1:13.  Who hath delivered us from the power of darkness, and hath translated us into the kingdom of his dear Son:

Paul and the faithful in Christ at Colosse are in the kingdom.

Colossians 4:11.  And Jesus, which is called Justus, who are of the circumcision. These only are my fellowworkers unto the kingdom of God, which have been a comfort unto me.

Those who labour with Paul for the benefit of the kingdom.

1 Thessalonians 2:12.  That ye would walk worthy of God, who hath called you unto his kingdom and glory.

It is God who calls one unto the kingdom as this example says the church of the Thessalonians were called unto His kingdom.

2 Timothy 4:1.  I charge thee therefore before God, and the Lord Jesus Christ, who shall judge the quick and the dead at his appearing and his kingdom;

Jesus will judge His kingdom at His appearing.

Hebrews 12:28.  Wherefore we receiving a kingdom which cannot be moved, let us have grace, whereby we may serve God acceptably with reverence and godly fear:

The Hebrew faithful have received a kingdom that cannnot be moved.

Revelation 1:9.  I John, who also am your brother, and companion in tribulation, and in the kingdom and patience of Jesus Christ, was in the isle that is called Patmos, for the word of God, and for the testimony of Jesus Christ.

John a brother of the servants of Christ in the kingdom with them.

The Kingdom is now as the faithful in Christ and the King is Jesus Christ. What kingdom is to come?

Ollie

Support your local Christian.
Bronzesnake
« Reply #2 on: June 26, 2004, 09:04:01 PM »

Twobombs...

I am always suspicious when people on this site bring up topics or begin discussions which involve having to direct people to outside web sites.
 Often these web sites are operated by fringe organizations with convoluted biblical doctrine, and or, request financial assistance for the "difficult work" involved in "warning" the Christian populace of an imminent danger.

I'm not accusing you or the organization who run that particular site of being dishonest. However, I personally don't generally give these sites the time of day.

I understand that we all, at times have, or could refer to outside sources, but it seems like some people purposefully begin topics in order to redirect others to their own sites, while trying to make it appear as though it was an afterthought.

Having said that; I do believe you are correct - the end is upon us...the signs are here now.

Bronzesnake.
twobombs

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: June 30, 2004, 05:44:52 AM »

I'm in no way tied to that site.
They don't know me other then I'm a member on their mailing list.
« Last Edit: June 30, 2004, 06:30:45 AM by twobombs » Logged

[ Tempus Fugit Smiley ]
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

More From ChristiansUnite...    About Us | Privacy Policy | | ChristiansUnite.com Site Map | Statement of Beliefs

Copyright © 1999-2019 ChristiansUnite.com. All rights reserved.
Please send your questions, comments, or bug reports to the