Webmasters
• Christian Guestbooks
• Banner Exchange
• Dynamic Content

Subscribe to our Free Newsletter.
Enter your email address:

ChristiansUnite
Forums
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 26, 2024, 07:44:01 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Our Lord Jesus Christ loves you.
286805 Posts in 27568 Topics by 3790 Members
Latest Member: Goodwin
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  ChristiansUnite Forums
|-+  Welcome
| |-+  About You! (Moderator: admin)
| | |-+  Popping in
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Popping in  (Read 1023 times)
musicllover

Seek ye first the kingdom of God.........

View Profile
« on: May 28, 2004, 12:18:22 AM »

HOWDY from Mo.
            I can't remember the last time I was here, been so very busy with school. (Gee that makes me sound young). I have tried a few times to drop in but the cyber monster wouldn't allow me in. I was around several months back, and I was so busy with school, and life that I havent been around much.
      Spring semester is over and I have a few days before Summer classes begin. Life has been its usually roller coaster ride, the last I recall I had posted several prayer requests to get my little boy back, because the state had given him to his Biological grandmother (last July). I don't want to say that God caused this, but as odd as it is, the biological grandmother died in Dec. Her husband knew it was wrong that his wife had taken my son, and that my son belong back with us, so he asked us to take our boy home........YES YES THANK YOU JESUS, our boy is back with us, and being onerey but adorable everyday. I don't understand it all, and I just want to give God the glory, and still at the same time there is no glory in the pain and suffering of someone. Some how Cancer had literally taken over the biological grandmother's body in less than 6 months, it began in her Kidneys. WHich is suppose to be slow moving cancer, she had NO symptoms until it was already to late. I am sorry for the way she died, but its real hard not to be over joyed too, I have my boy back.
     My marriage had hit the rocks, I was making plans on moving out, but once I realzied that I did love my husband he was able to admit he still loved me too, so we are trying to repair the damage. Maybe it needed to die before it could blossom into a new life. God is going to have to do most of the repair work, cause I have no idea how.
     Another grandson has been born to our family, beautiful boy, in Dec.
      My second son made it home from Iraq, safe. THank you  LORD it was so beautify to see him walk off that plane. Thinner but healthy. He was home for his 30 days and returned to Calf. 2 Days later he was hit by a car, and nearly killed. To make a long story short, he is now in the process of getting a medical discharge, the accident nearly torn off his lower left leg.
     That is about it, your all pretty well caught up now, Hopefully I'll be around more this summer, I'm only taken 8 hours of college so that will leave me a few more hours than usual.
      ANYWAY wanted to say hi and drop this bit of sad and good news with everyone who prayed for me and my family last year.
musicllover   Tongue

musicllover
Shammu
Global Moderator
Gold Member

B(asic) I(nstructions) B(efore) L(eaving) E(arth)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: May 28, 2004, 01:46:44 AM »

I don't know you but, Hello! musiclover.

nChrist
Global Moderator
Gold Member

May God Lead And Guide Us All

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 28, 2004, 03:54:59 AM »

Oklahoma Howdy to Musiclover,

It's nice to see you back on the forum. I give thanks that you got your boy back, and I'll pray for your son who got hit by a car. We will all have some hurts and bad news in this short life, but we can always give thanks that our citizenship is in heaven.

Love In Christ,
Tom

JudgeNot
Gold Member

Jesus, remember me... Luke 23:42

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: May 28, 2004, 10:02:17 PM »

Welcome.  Smiley

Covering your tracks is futile; God knows where you're going and where you've been.
JPD
archangel

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: May 29, 2004, 03:10:20 PM »

Hello Musiclover,  I am new here and we haven't met but I can tell you that God has a most remarkable way of turning hurts into blessings.  I am glad that you are reunited with your child and recognize what a blessing he is to you.  Perhaps God needed to use that same child to teach something to his grandmother before she passed away.  His ways are sometimes difficult for us to understand but even when He doesn't start the ball rolling He always watches over it's path.  I will be glad to pray for you and your family and May God clear the path for you all to follow Him together.

archangel

Psa 119:11  Thy word have I laid up in my heart, That I might not sin against thee.
Angel123

I'm a llama!

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 29, 2004, 06:16:55 PM »

Hi Musiclover,
I am glad that you and your husband is trying to make
things work.I am also glad that your son returned home.
Your family are in my prayers.
  God Bless
ollie
Gold Member

Being born again, .....by the word of God,

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 29, 2004, 08:12:34 PM »

Welcome back.

Ollie

Support your local Christian.
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

More From ChristiansUnite...    About Us | Privacy Policy | | ChristiansUnite.com Site Map | Statement of Beliefs

Copyright © 1999-2019 ChristiansUnite.com. All rights reserved.
Please send your questions, comments, or bug reports to the