Webmasters
• Christian Guestbooks
• Banner Exchange
• Dynamic Content

Subscribe to our Free Newsletter.
Enter your email address:

ChristiansUnite
Forums
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 26, 2024, 01:27:16 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Our Lord Jesus Christ loves you.
286805 Posts in 27568 Topics by 3790 Members
Latest Member: Goodwin
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  ChristiansUnite Forums
|-+  Theology
| |-+  Prophecy - Current Events (Moderator: admin)
| | |-+  REVOLUTION!!!
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: REVOLUTION!!!  (Read 1045 times)
blank

I'm a llama!

View Profile
« on: May 16, 2004, 02:32:00 PM »

We have entered into these advancing times and have found a terrible thing coming upon us. It is the contorsion of global events that leads to complicating and straining political events. We have an adversary who wishs to devour the Believers and who manipulates events to slowly but surely engage every Christian.
4000 children killed every day
homosexual marriage
the removal of the 10 commandments
the removal of God from "pledge of Alliagiance"
1963, no prayer in schools
1963, introducing evolution doctrine into public schools
this resounds as the clammer of direct assault aqgainst everything our founding fathers gained for us through combat. Now we are allowing our heritage to be stolen right before our face! We ought to be ashamed for letting them do this. Would Muslims let their sharia law be eroded away or their Islamic view of the world be interrupted? Why are we sitting still for this. Christians unite? yeah right - Where? When? on sunday in our church houses? No I tell you we need to do more, make a great show of our faith outside of sectarian denominations which are deceptions in themsleves. Is the body of Christ seperated?  Whos radical, whos real, whos ready to publically rally for our right to a Christian nation? subsynod@hotmail.com
Alnilam

ATM

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 17, 2004, 03:46:53 PM »

Hello blank,

There have been protests and demonstrations against abortion, and the removal of the 10Cs from the courthouse in Alabama (I think a few posters on this board were there), and same sex marriage, and the teaching of evolution.  

God Bless !

Alnilam
Tibby
Gold Member

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: May 17, 2004, 05:16:46 PM »

The removal of the 10 commandments in one location. They are still up all over the place. Removal of a block of stone is not a major blow to the Christian Faith. It is the worship of that block that hurt us.

Where was God taken out of the pledge of Allegiance? I recalled some people trying, but no one ever did it.

Prayer is in schools, now.

What is wrong with introducing evolution doctrine into public schools?
« Last Edit: May 17, 2004, 05:25:55 PM by Tibby » Logged

Was there ever a time when Common sence was common?
Brother Love
Gold Member

"FAITH ALONE IN CHRIST ALONE"

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 18, 2004, 06:28:03 AM »

We have entered into these advancing times and have found a terrible thing coming upon us. It is the contorsion of global events that leads to complicating and straining political events. We have an adversary who wishs to devour the Believers and who manipulates events to slowly but surely engage every Christian.
4000 children killed every day
homosexual marriage
the removal of the 10 commandments
the removal of God from "pledge of Alliagiance"
1963, no prayer in schools
1963, introducing evolution doctrine into public schools
this resounds as the clammer of direct assault aqgainst everything our founding fathers gained for us through combat. Now we are allowing our heritage to be stolen right before our face! We ought to be ashamed for letting them do this. Would Muslims let their sharia law be eroded away or their Islamic view of the world be interrupted? Why are we sitting still for this. Christians unite? yeah right - Where? When? on sunday in our church houses? No I tell you we need to do more, make a great show of our faith outside of sectarian denominations which are deceptions in themsleves. Is the body of Christ seperated?  Whos radical, whos real, whos ready to publically rally for our right to a Christian nation? subsynod@hotmail.com

Right On Good Message blank

Quote Tibby: What is wrong with introducing evolution doctrine into public schools?

Why does Ray let this kid go on?

THINGS THAT DIFFER By C.R. Stam
Read it on line for "FREE"

http://www.geocities.com/protestantscot/ttd/ttd_chap1.html

<Smiley))><
Alnilam

ATM

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 18, 2004, 03:58:55 PM »

Hello Tibby,

I agree with you about "Roy's rock", but blank does make a point, the 10Cs have/are coming down in other places.  The most recent (that I have heard about) being Deluth, Mn.

http://www.duluthsuperior.com/mld/duluthsuperior/8675824.htm

God has not been removed from the PoA.  I think only congress can do that.  

Prayer in schools ?  Ask any student before a tough final.

I think your question on evolution legitimate.  IMVHO, nothing is wrong.

God Bless !

Alnilam  
Tibby
Gold Member

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: May 18, 2004, 04:48:10 PM »

Why do we need 1,600-pound hunks of granite in courthouse lawns, anyways? Let the ACLU waste their resources. Let them control the Courthouse décor! While they are doing that, lets work on the souls and minds of the people in the courthouse. Non-Christians have just as much right to decorate public buildings as Christians do. Lets make a reality show out of it! We can call it “Liberal eye for the State courthouse.” Lets pay the ACLU to hire to atheist-ify Washington’s buildings. It is not the Paint on the walls and the statues in the lobby and the mottos on the coat-of-arms that God cares about.

Was there ever a time when Common sence was common?
Alnilam

ATM

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 18, 2004, 05:39:45 PM »

Hello Tibby,

To answer your question, we don't need these monuments at all.  As a matter of fact, I've heard some of them were placed to promote a movie.  OTOH, don't think the ACLU is wasting money.  The Roy Moore incident cost the tax payers of the state of Alabama over $500K, not spare change.  However, I do find much of the decorations at SCOTUS to be both pleasing and historically interesting.  You can check out this site :

http://www.supremecourtus.gov/

Enjoy !

Alnilam
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

More From ChristiansUnite...    About Us | Privacy Policy | | ChristiansUnite.com Site Map | Statement of Beliefs

Copyright © 1999-2019 ChristiansUnite.com. All rights reserved.
Please send your questions, comments, or bug reports to the